A Demonic Angel (discontinued)

By beepboopcowboy

Yuki Akuma Tenshi. A girl who lost her whole clan at a very young age by a power hungry snake man. Her life i... More

Character info
2
3

1

8K 272 186
By beepboopcowboy

Hello This is my first Naruto fanfic so I don't know how to start but I will try my best. ENJOY

Edited on January 2 2016

Edited AGAIN on July 15 2016

DAD: age 24 (before timeskip)

Mom:age 24 (before timeskip)

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
Third Pov

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHH!"

Agonising screams echo throughout the building making a tall man with black hair and and beautiful blue eyes tense upon hearing his wife, Hoshi, screaming in pain. This man is a soon to be father that goes of the name Daisuke. Daisuke was in the hostpital right now because his beautiful wife of three years is going into labor. They wouldn't allow him in the emergency room because his good looks would distract the female nurses, so here he is waiting outside the ER waiting for news that his wife and new born child are okay. But he was not totally alone because his good friends Jiraiya, Tsunade and his sensei Hiruzen Sarutobi had come to see the birth of his precious baby.

"DAISUKE I WILL KILL YOU FOR MAKING ME GO THROUGH THIS PAIN!" His lovely wife yelled through the door, making Daisuke paler than he already was.

"You'll pull through honey!" He yelled back to try and make her feel better, but...

"SHUT UP!!"

...It didn't work.

Daisuke let out a strained sigh as he turned his back to the door to face the Two Konoha Shinobi who have amusement in their eyes.

"Thank you all for coming here today, it really means a lot especially you sensei, I know you have Hokage duties now that..."

Daisuke visibly gulps and lets out a shuddery breath as he thinks about his and his wife's two best friends, Minato and Kushina. How he wishes they were here, they were more excited for the birth more than Daisuke and Hoshi were because they were going to be the God parents and when their child was born they would make Hoshi the God mother because Daisuke lost a bet to Jiraiya so he couldn't be the God father.

"...uh they left."

All is silent for a moment, mourning the lost of two amazing people.

Jiraiya spoke up trying to get rid off the depressing air around them that is pratically suficating.

"Speaking of those two, how's the kid, Naruto?"

The two men looked at Hiruzen awaiting the answer.

"Ah young Naruto. As he is only 71 days old, I have taken him in since he is too young to be on his own and the villagers might do something drastic to a child that has the nine tails sealed inside of him."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHH!!!" Hoshi let out a penetrating scream that made even a deaf mans ears bleed.

Her screams had died down but this time a new noise came through the door.

The sound of a baby crying.

(play this. If on app play the media. Play it again if you have to, I will come again to tell you when to stop. I don't own this)

Silent tears fell out of Daisuke's blue hues as he heard the sound of a baby.

His baby.

"Ehh your crying. What happened to one of the toughest guys I know?" Jiraiya teased with a playful smile.

Daisuke chuckled weakly as he tried to wipe his eyes dry, it didn't work as the tears were still flowing.

"Shut up. At least I'm not a fifty year old perverted virgin like you."

Jiraiya scoffs as he crosses his arms, turning his head away to hide his blush.

"I'll have you know that I'm actually only thirty nine." He lifts his head triumphantly like he just won a million yen.

"You're still a virgin."

"WHY YOU!"

Meanwhile in the background Hiruzen chuckles at his students. He looks at the ceiling in deep thought.

'You never notice how old you really are until one of the people you taught and love like children have a family. Time sure does fly doesn't it Biwako.'

The two stopped their bickering, well not really as Jiraiya was still just shouting nonsense while Daisuke ignores him. The door opened and Tsunade came out with a broad smile.

"Congratulations Daisuke you have a beautiful, healthy girl."

"C-Can I see her?" Daisuke questions.

Tsunade doesn't answer but she does step aside to let him, and the rest, into the room.

There she is.

In the arms of her stunning mother. Her silver hair is disheveled and she has sweat rolling down her face, but in Daisuke's eyes she looks as ravishing as ever.

Hoshi looks up from her newborn daughter when she hears the door opening and footsteps coming in.

"Hi"

Thats all she says, she's too tired to say anything more but she still does.

"What should we name her?"

Those five words caused an argument to occur for the choice of the perfect name.

"We should name her Kimiko. The Ki means to be Valuable, the Mi is Beautiful and the Ko means Child, so she will be a valuable, beautiful child." Jiraiya states proudly, his head up high.

"Wow Jiraiya that's the smartest thing I've ever heard you say." Daisuke says, genuinely impressed with how Jiraiya explained the name.

"I kno-HEY WAIT A MINUTE YOU-"

He was cut off from Tsunade hitting him on the head with her chakra infused fist, leaving Jiraiya out cold on the floor.

"Be quiet you idiot, the baby is sleeping!" Tsunade whisper yells.

Tsunade regains her posture and gets rid of any invisible dust.

"Personally I think we should name her Michiko. It means beautiful wisdom child. I feel its strong but soft at the same time."

"Hmmmm thats a good suggestion Tsunade. What about your name suggestion Sarutobi-san?" Hoshi nods thinking deeply then turns her attention to the Third Hokage.

"Please Hoshi call me Hiruzen. As for my name suggestion I think Yuki would be appropriate for her."

"Yuki? Why that name in particular Hiruzen-Sensei?" Daisuke ask's curious about his former Sensei's reasoning.

The fifty six year old man chuckles.

"Why to put it simply, today is the 20th December, Yuki means snow and in the winter time we see snow. But my main reason is because a clan named the Yuki clan had Snow and Ice as their Kekkei Genkai. Their snow is so pure you would believe it was from the Heavens above. Their Ice is like diamonds, rare, beautiful and able to cut through almost anything. So I think it's a perfect name for her."

The two Akuma Tenshi's looked at each other and nodded their head.

They looked towards the three shinobi and spoke.

"Ok Daisuke and I have come upon an agreement.We will name our daughter Yuki Akuma Tenshi."

At the sound of her new name Yuki opens her eyes.

Everyone gasped in shock. Her eyes were different colours.

One eye was a striking blue while the other was a flaming red.

Yuki just giggled, mumbling gibberish to the five people in the room.

All their gazes softened.

"Jiraiya can you please look at the moon for me?" Diasuke asked.

"Hm sure, but I don't know why you would want me to look at the mo-"

He stopped his sentence in awe as he stood their gazing out the window like a child who has seen chocolate for the first time. Completely awestruck.

"Jiraiya what are you looking at that has you so amazed. Other than a women's body that is." Tsunade mumbled the last sentence to make sure no one heard but her sensei did and just chuckled quietly.

"T-T-The moon it's RED!" Jiraiya exclaims

Daisuke hums in acknowledgement.

"It's as I thought. My little Yu has the blessing of the Angels and Demons of Heaven and Hell."

Hoshi weakly laughs, still tired from going into labor.

"You have a nickname for her already Dai-kun, that's so like you to do that."

"Well yeah. Oh man, this is so amazing I've always wanted one of my kids to have the Kekkei Genkai slash Mōra of the Akuma Tenshi Clan and now it's happening. I have a perfect little family."

Daisuke let's out tear's of joy for the second time that night.

"Stop crying you big baby or I'm gunna cry too." Hoshi whispers tears already flowing.

"goo" Yuki raises her arms towards her daddy, a silent way of saying 'I wanna be picked up.'

Daisuke raises her so their face to face and gives her a little eskimo kiss.

"My little Yu"

(stop music)

Time skip 5 years

"DADDY! DADDY!" A five year old girl with waist length silver locks and heterochromia eyes bounced up and down towards her father.

Daisuke turned around only to be tackled into a big bear hug.

"Woah." Daisuke stumbled back a bit.

Daisuke looked down at his chest and saw Yuki snuggling into his chest.

"Hey there little Yu. Whats up?"

Yuki looked up at her father and pouted.

"Daddyyyyyyy I'm not little anymore I'm five years old now."

"ahhhhh c'mon little Yu let me dream for a little while longer, I don't want my princess to grow up just yet." He says giving her an eskimo kiss.

"Daddy when will I get my umm K-Kekku Ge-e-enhi?"  Yuki asks stumbling with her words.

Daisuke looks at her straight in the eye with a serious face.

"I don't know sweetie but our clan founder wrote a scroll for people with the Kekkei Genkai. Don't tell your mom but thats your birthday present from us so shhhh." Daisuke tells his beloved daughter whispering the last sentence and gave her a playful wink and grin.

"Great job Dai-kun, and I wanted it to be a surprise."

A new voice is heard from behind Daisuke. Yuki looks over her fathers shoulder and see's her amazing mother standing with her arms open.

"Well, don't I get a hug from the birthday girl?"

"Mommy!"

Yuki squirms out of her fathers hug and goes to go tackle her mom.

Hoshi scoops her up like an ice cream, giving her a big grizzly bear hug.

"There's my girl. Okay since you already know about your gift I'll give it to you now."

Hoshi takes out a scroll from her pocket and hands it to Yuki.

"Now you have to take great care of this scroll OK. You cant loose it or damage it at all, this is a big responsibility think you can handle it."

Yuki nods her head in determination.

"Mhm. I can handle it."

Daisuke walks up to his two favourite girls in the world, next to his mother, and pulls them a group hug.

"OK birthday girl its time for bed." Daisuke calls out.

"Awwww but daddy-"

"No buts, butts are for sitting. Now off to bed with you."

"Yes daddy. Goodnight Mommy Goodnight Daddy. Love you." Yuki yawns the last few words as she falls asleep in her parents arms.

Her parents chuckles and put her to bed.

"Goodnight Yu. We love you." And they both kiss her forehead to show their love.

THAT moment was only 3 hours ago. Now the clan is dead with one survivor who is being chased by a man with snow white skin, long black hair and soul searching yellow eyes.

Yuki ran.

She ran until her bare feet were bleeding.

She needed to find the village hidden in the leaves.

She needs to get to her grandpa and fast.

Her parents told her to run, so she ran faster.

He's gaining on her. She wont make it in time.

She slipped, her feet are bleeding to heavily for her to continue.

The man towers over her.

A sadistic smile spread across his pale face.

Eyes shining with excitement as he sees a new vessel for his curse mark.

Fear.

Fear is shown in the girls eyes, the man feels a hunger for power as he is closer to her.

He almost gets her, but the girl was smart enough to kick him in a place that is the weak spot for every man.

The Family Jewels.

She adds chakra into her kick as she learned chakra control from the slug princess herself.

He's on the floor.

She takes this chance to run to the safety of Konoha.

Right now she hated that her clan compound was outside of the village.

Her eyesight is getting blurred from exhaustion.

She see's two figures.

One with silver hair and one with a Green suit.

Help.

They should be able to help her right.

She jumps out of the bushes, barley able to see their Konoha headbands, but she see's the symbol.

"Please."

Her voice is hoarse.

"Please help me."

She collapsed on the ground in front of the two men.

The men looked at each other, then at her.

"Gai you carry her since you're faster than me, you'll get to the village faster."

"You got is Kakashi. But what about you? What will you do?" Gai asks as he picks up the five year old and puts her on his back.

"I'm going to the nearest compound from here and find out what happened. You just get her to a hospital."

"We shall have a contest to see who will get to their destin-"

"Just go already."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

This was edited on 2/1/16 or January 2nd 2016.

This was updated again on 15 july 2016

The first edit was like 10 pages now its over 30.

wooooow.

ok

See you later

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
79.9K 3.5K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
180K 4.8K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...