Do You Really Love Me, Usagi...

By TheAllPowerfulErza

Misaki and Usagi are still living together, and they decide the really want to get married, so they decide to... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
NOT A CHAPTER
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
A/N
Part 16
Part 17

Part 3

2.8K 78 6
By TheAllPowerfulErza

The next morning, Misaki was making breakfast. Usagi came down stairs and went behind Misaki and wrapped his arms around Misaki's waist. "Good morning, Misaki." He whispered in Misaki's ear and kissed his cheek. "Aaah! Usagi-san! You startled me!" Misaki said, blushing. They ate breakfast. Misaki left for school. When he got back, Usagi had a big smile on his face. "Usagi-san?" Misaki asked. "Are you ready to tell your brother about our engagement? I just invited him over. His wife too." Usagi said. Misaki's face blushed a deep red. "S-sure Usagi-san." Misaki took a few deep breaths. *ding dong!* The bell rang.

Authors Note:
Sorry for the extremely short chapter. I wanted to leave you with a cliffhanger, so, yeah. Please keep reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 9.9K 23
The corners of his lips turn upward. Mine follow. "You're foul," Sebastian says. "You're disgusting," I reply with a smile. "Absolutely appalling." "...
18.8K 551 7
_They're all in collage and of age to do things_ Alpha, Beta and Omega AU __ If you're mating, after the dominant one bites the submissive ones neck...
985K 60.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.2M 54.3K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC