𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬

By Sehyahara

ᴏɴᴇ-ꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ, ᴅʀᴀʙʙʟᴇꜱ, ʙᴜʟʟᴇᴛꜱ, ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛᴏᴋʏᴏ ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀꜱ ᴄᴀᴜᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ɪꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴘʀᴏꜰᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴᴀʟ. ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴀɴ... More

𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐚𝐠𝐞
❀ || 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐑𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐮
❀ || 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨

✾ || 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠

196 4 0
By Sehyahara

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫
:: ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇꜱ ɪꜰ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇ'ꜱ ꜱʜɪᴛᴛʏ. ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴍʏ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀ ʙᴜʟʟᴇᴛ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴᴏɴꜱ, ᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ. ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ, ɪ ʙᴀꜱᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ ᴘᴀʟᴇᴛᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ ɪɴ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ ꜱᴏ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ, ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ɪɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴀʀ.

ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ɴᴏᴛᴇ: ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ɪꜱ ᴀɢᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ.

𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬: 𝑩𝒂𝒋𝒊 𝑲𝒆𝒊𝒔𝒖𝒌𝒆, 𝑹𝒚𝒖𝒈𝒖𝒋𝒊 𝑲𝒆𝒏, 𝑺𝒂𝒏𝒐 𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒋𝒊𝒓𝒐, 𝑴𝒊𝒕𝒔𝒖𝒚𝒂 𝑻𝒂𝒌𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊 × 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐊𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐞

- As soon as you mentioned that you wanted to browse in that store, Baji starts to flushed, the burning pink on his face intensifies with each additional second he remained in the store. The pink dusting his face is transitioning to scarlet especially when you hold up a piece of undergarment into his face, asking what his thoughts are and excitedly asking for his opinion. Baji felt like he's feeling a bit dizzy. He glanced at the piece you're holding and quickly averted his eyes and forced himself to give his opinion through short words. Then you decided to drag him into the fitting room with sets of lingerie on your arms, pulling the curtains close and trying different sets. Despite the fact that his face was burning with scarlet, his eyes found itself focused solely on you as you modeled lingerie sets of sheer fabrics and lace in an array of vibrant colors, each more exquisite and flattering on your body. Each comment Baji made was full of praised, but the moment his eyes saw you in a black satin set that has golden lace, he became speechless and decided that's the one - he'll buy you that himself. You better get dressed because he's gonna sacrifice his allowance just so he could admire them in private, specifically in the comfort of your shared bedroom.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

𝐊𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐲𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐣𝐢 (𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧)

- Growing up in a brothel, Draken wasn't at all flustered when you drag him to shop for lingerie sets. In fact, he was even looking forward in joining you. He commented seriously whenever you held up a certain set, his words full of seriousness as he muttered how it would complimented into your body. When you asked him to pink out one for you, he was already handing you a set which caught his eyes moments prior before ushering you to try it with his big goofy grin. The sheer bright pink fabric of the underwear Draken specifically chose for you caresses your contours while his ravenous gaze sweeps over all of your favorite body parts. He didn't forget to utter compliment about how good it looks on you, his eyes wandering around your body with obvious want as he continue giving you endless praise mixed with ambiguous meaning, implying how he couldn't wait to enjoy not just the new lingerie set, but also what lies underneath...The meaning he implied was very clear that you ended up paying for the set with a heavy blush on your face, meanwhile Draken was smiling so innocently at your side while eyeing you smugly as he traced your steps while leaving the store.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨 (𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐲)

-Mikey has never been into such store before so the moment you asked him if you could check out the store for a second, his entire face lights up with obvious joy and excitement. He didn't need to answer you verbally because he was already dragging you towards the store. Because of his energy as well as his unmistakably striking features, you guys became the center of attention for a bit. Meanwhile, Mikey who was used to such attention ignored everyone else, asking you excitedly where you want to look first. He followed you around and hangs at your side as he picks out sets of lingerie. Yes, he picks for you. Given the fact that he looks extremely cute and adorable being so excited, you weren't in the mood to burst his bubble (and you would never) so you let him pick for you. The blonde was happily raising a set of lingerie that you would never have choose for yourself; but in face of his vigor and cute, wide grin, you decided to humor him and go along with his wants as you tried the sets he picked out for you....and guess what? They turned out incredibly gorgeous on your body. You could already feel Mikey's dark eyes rakes over your body, studying you with noticeable adoration and anticipation as he admires the fiery red fabric that hugs your body perfectly. For him, the red color fits you so perfectly. He'll pout if you insist on trying another, fist clenched tightly inside his pockets because he could feel the strong urge to hold and touch you. He'll buy you how many sets you want but first, how about going closer to him so he could further appreciate how good you look in the set he specifically chose for you?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

𝐌𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐲𝐚 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢

-Mitsuya was slightly surprised when you asked him. He's a designer, for god's sake. Why not just let him design a few for you instead? Of course he didn't say that, and thankfully he didn't because watching how you excitedly guide him towards the store made Mitsuya smile and gaze at you in adoration. He could make you a few sets but that was for later. Now, the designer was busy helping you pick lingerie sets that would fit you perfectly. Mitsuya is obviously the best person to take shopping for any kind of clothes. Even though the designer often scoffed the prices, lightly saying he could create better pieces instead, he has the most amazing talent in picking out clothes the look extremely spectacular on you. The two of you was discussing how a set would look good on you to the point you two sounded like you're discussing how the world was created. Mitsuya suggested a hue of orange that nearly borderlines to scarlet, and you were asking how a lilac colored lingerie would be good too. In that end, Mitsuya and you browse the whole store looking for those specific colors. The attendants in the store were intrigued by the both of you as they assisted you in finding the color and types of lingerie that Mitsuya and you was looking for. When you guys finally found it, Mitsuya's eyes was twinkling as he let you pull him into the dressing room. He helped you in wearing it, clipping the brassiere and praising how stunning it looks on you. When you wore the lilac colored lingerie, Mitsuya realized you were right. His hands hover over your body, adoring in their hesitation to touch, smiling as he mutters how you look perfect in this set, in his color that matches his eyes that's softly admiring you.

-END-
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
232K 10.8K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
797K 29.7K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...