The Vault (a poem and prose c...

By jmaltbn

This is my personal collection of poems and proses close to my heart. More

About the Collection
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
21
22
23
24

One

14 0 0
By jmaltbn

most days, i sit with the silent anguish of the blackholes, raging in quiet and unnamed distress. i tiptoed towards uncharted paths, towards unseen landmines and I don't know which way should i trod but i know somewhere beneath my feet were nukes waiting to explode into the things i was afraid of naming. you see, i've been fooling myself, deceiving my veins towards a stranger i knew all too well.

these are just one of the days when the emptiness sits too heavy in my chest like a feud i kept on losing since for ever, that i was so sick of its scent, its familiarity that hung during my usual and ever mundane mornings wishing i could drown it while i was sipping my cocoa at 10 am but of course it didn't, it won't.

it just can't.

— nana, "ohayo with this taste of void"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
12K 708 14
Virat: mahi... Please Mahi: cheeku
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...