Better In Harmony (lukadrien)

By Hobis_Sunshine

It's Valentines Day, and the longing feelings of love and desire is in the air. Chat Noir wants to confess to... More

Valentines Day
Friends
Kitty Section
Marinette And Kagami
Guitar
The Fair
Black Mist
Night Patrol
Ice Cream
The Invitations
Chloe's Party
Queen Dieheart
Unraveling Secrets
Is It Love?
Conditions
Heartfelt Melodies
Date?
Photo Shoot
Trouble In Paradise
Front Page

Acoustic

3.7K 114 154
By Hobis_Sunshine

3rd POV:

Monday:

Luka showed up to school with Juleka. They were walking up the stairs to the entrance when Rose approached them.

"Hi Juleka! Hi Luka!" She said in a cheerful tone.

"Hi Rose." Juleka replied in a low voice, almost a whisper as she tucked a bit of her hair behind her ear.

The three of them walked into the school together. There were students everywhere and Rose noticed Luka looking around the crowd.

"Luka, are you looking for someone?" She asked.

The sound of his name being said was enough to get Luka's full attention.

"Oh, not really......" He said hesitantly before starting to look around again. "Where is Adrien?"

"Adrien?" Asked Alya, walking up to the three with Marinette by her side. "What are you looking for him for?"

"Ummm... it isn't important. I was just going to ask him something." Luka then turned around and started walking away. "I'll be back, I'm just going to look in the locker room."

He then disappeared into the crowd of people, leaving Juleka to talk with Rose, and Marinette and Alya in confusion.

"I don't know why I'm so curious about what Luka wants to ask Adrien, but I am." Alya said to her best friend.

"Yeah, same-"

"-Oh my god, well if it isn't my most best friend in the entire world."

The two girls turned around to see Lila approaching them. Marinette's facial expression changed to a more distant one, and Alya noticed. She covered her mouth to stop a laugh from coming out. She knew just how much Mari didn't like Lila because of all the trouble that she's caused in the past. You see, Lila is an expert at lying and deceiving other people for her own benefit. No one really knows just how good of a liar she is except for Marinette, Alya, Adrien, and Nino.

"Best friend?" Asked Mari. "Who?"

Lila let out a fake laugh and looped her arm with Marinette's. "Us silly. Of course we've had our differences, but I've always considered you my friend."

Marinette rolled her eyes. "She probably wants something." She thought to herself.

"And, you know, best friends help each other out... right?" Lila continued. "So I need a little favor."

"I knew it."

Marinette sighed. "What do you want Lila?"

"Well, you know how we had homework? I tried to do it last night, but the arthritis in my right hand wouldn't allow me to." She lied, holding her limp wrist in her other hand. "And since you're so smart, I was hoping that you'd be kind enough to write the answers for me. Pretty please?"

Marinette moved away from her and closer to Alya.

"I thought that it was your left wrist that had arthritis Lila, not your right one." Said Alya while pointing to her.

Lila looked over at her with an annoyed expression. "Yes well, my right wrist is really starting to catch up. Such a shame, I know." She then looked back over to Marinette, her expression changing almost instantly into a more happier one. "So how about it? Will you help me out?"

Mari shook her head. "Sorry Lila. I'm not going to just do your homework for you. If you couldn't write it yourself then you should've told the teacher on Friday."

"Oh... ok well then how about I just get someone else to write it for me and you just give me the answers?"

Marinette shook her head once more. "Sorry Lila, but it would be wrong of me to give you the answers after I worked so hard."

Alya put her hands on her hips. "Yeah, and she also doesn't believe your lies like the rest of the school. Try harder next time Lila."

Lila gasped. "Lies?! I would never!"

Just then, Nino walked into the school and up to his friends. "Hey guys. Oh, and Mari, thanks again for giving me the answers to the homework Friday. You saved my butt."

Mari put a hand on Nino's shoulder. "No problem Nino. I couldn't just let my friend get a bad grade now could I? Just make sure to pay attention today."

"You rock, Dudette." He then looked over and saw Lila. "Oh, Lila. Why are you here?"

Lila crossed her arms and started to pout. "Marinette, I thought that you didn't like to give out homework answers."

"Yes, but Nino is my friend.... my real friend." Mari snapped. "So can you quit pouting like a 6-year-old and just admit that you forgot to do the homework?"

Lila's mouth fell open in shock and Alya looked over at her best friend in disbelief.

"Wow. Go Mari!" She said, patting her on the back. "Kagami is really rubbing off on you."

Marinette giggled and Lila stomped her foot angrily. "Marinette, you are just so-"

"-I couldn't find Adrien in the locker room." Said Luka, walking back up to them.

Lila looked up at him and her eyes lit up almost immediately at how incredibly handsome he was. She quickly fixed her hair and cleared her throat before walking over to Luka and standing in front of him.

"Hello, I'm Lila." She said in a light, sweet voice. "I don't think that I've seen you around here before. What's your name?"

"Um... Luka?"

Lila looped her arm with Luka's, almost startling him.

"Luka~ what a nice name. So are you single?"

Luka glanced up at Mari, Alya, and Nino, who were just watching with expressions of disgust.

"Yes, I'm single." He replied.

"Really?! How? You're like, so handsome. Probably even more handsome than Adrien Agreste, and he's the most good-looking guy at school."

"Um... thanks...? Speaking of Adrien, have you seen him at all today?"

"No, I haven't. But I do have a question." Said Lila, flipping her hair and batting her eyelashes. "Do you think that I'm pretty? I totally am, right? It's ok you can be honest."

"Uhhhh....."

Luka avoided her eyes, and just as he'd looked up he could see Adrien walking in through the front doors of the school.

"Adrien!" He called as he slipped his arm away from Lila's grasp and started walking away.

"Hey!" Lila pouted as Mari, Alya, and Nino began laughing hysterically.

"Dang Lila! Looks like Adrien stole your crush." Nino laughed, wiping away a few tears that had fallen.

"Hmph!"

She flipped her long hair and stormed off to the locker room, only making the three laugh harder.

Meanwhile, Luka was making his way over to Adrien, who had stopped walking so that he could catch up.

"Oh, hey Luka. What's up?" Adrien asked as they both started walking to the locker room side-by-side.

"I'd been looking for you everywhere." Luka told him. "I wanted to ask you something."

He held the door for Adrien as they entered the locker room together.

"Thanks. What do you want to ask?"

"Well... it's about our guitar practice." Said Luka, leaning against the locker next to Adrien's as he put some of his things away. "I was wondering if you still wanted to learn- or... if you still wanted me to teach you."

Adrien looked over at him. "Of course I do. Why? Do you not feel like teaching me anymore?"

"No! It's not that. I was just making sure that, you know, you haven't changed your mind..."

Adrien shut his locker and put the strap of his backpack over his shoulder. "I most definitely haven't changed my mind. I really want to learn, and you're the best guitar player that I know. So please continue teaching me. Please?"

Adrien looked up at him with pleading eyes, awaiting his answer.

"Um... O-of course."

Luka didn't know why but he found himself stuttering over his words. He didn't know if it was because of Adrien's compliments or his adorable pleading, but either way it was having an effect on him that he couldn't deny.

"How can such an adorable person exist?" He asked himself.

"So when would you like to come by?" Luka asked him as they were walking out of the locker room.

"Whenever you're free I guess."

"Then, how about today after school?"

Time Skip:

Luka led Adrien onto his floating house and to his bedroom. The house was empty because Juleka was out with some friends and Luka's mother was running some errands.

"Do you want something to drink?" Luka asked as he entered the bedroom with Adrien behind him.

"No, I'm fine thanks." Replied Adrien as Luka closed the door behind them.

Luka then walked over to the other side of the room. "You can sit on the bed, I just have to get something."

Adrien looked over at Luka's full-sized bed. He walked over and sat down, keeping his hands in his lap as he played with his fingers while looking around. The memory of when Luka had caught him 'snooping' around his room forced it's way to the surface of his mind and he cringed at the thought.

"That was embarrassing...." He mumbled to himself.

"What was embarrassing?" Luka asked as he walked over to him.

"Oh um... nothing!"

Luka raised an eyebrow at Adrien's strange behavior but decided not to say anything.

"Here." He said as he held up a brown acoustic guitar.

Adrien took it. "Are you teaching me on this one now?" He asked as he looked down at it.

Luka nodded. "I think that it would be easier to teach you on this one."

"Oh, ok." Said Adrien as he held the guitar in his lap.

Luka sat down next to him on the bed. "Do you remember the chords that I taught you last time?"

"I think so..."

"Ok, let's start with the c chord."

Adrien positioned his fingers on the neck of the guitar and then looked up at Luka for confirmation.

Luka nodded his head, letting him know that it was right. But when Adrien tried to strum it, it didn't sound too good.

"Hmm, I know what you need." Luka said to him, standing up and walking over to his guitar pick collection. He scanned the wall before choosing a white pick and walking back over to Adrien. He sat down next to him again and showed him the guitar pick.

"Here, use this. Your fingers aren't used to the guitar strings yet, so this will make strumming a lot easier."

Adrien thanked Luka as he took the pick from him. He was about to strum again but was stopped by Luka, who grabbed his hand. Luka laughed and said, "You're holding it wrong, let me help you."

Once Adrien was holding it the right way, Luka then moved closer to him.

"Another problem that you're having is that you're not putting enough pressure on the strings, which is why it might sound weird." Luka told him. "Press harder, like this..."

He put his right hand over Adrien's and helped him to press on the strings while he wrapped his left arm around him to help with his strumming. Adrien could feel his heart pounding in his chest from being in Luka's arms so suddenly. It was beating so hard that he could feel it in his throat. Luka was basically embracing him as their bodies leaned into each other.

"He did this last time, but why does it feel different...?" Adrien asked himself.

Luka strummed the strings of the guitar, bringing Adrien back to his senses.

"That's how you play that one, ok?" Said Luka in a low voice. He was so close to Adrien that when he spoke, he was right next to Adrien's ear.

Adrien flinched as he covered his left ear with his hand. He quickly scooted away from Luka, a deep red painted across his face.

"Y-yeah, I got it now." Adrien said to him.

Luka, noticing how embarrassed he was, smiled as he ruffled Adrien's hair.

"Good. Now let's move on to the next one..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.3K 477 44
Loneliness, Despair, Isolation, and a Broken Heart? That's all Adrien knew... until he showed up, a guy dressed in blue; someone that has had the sna...
24.6K 735 42
After years of Love and Music circling their lives, (Y/N) and Luka Couffaine decided it was finally time to start a new chapter in their lives as a f...
141K 2.6K 26
Instead of Luka's mom telling Marinette to get him she tells Adrien instead. Their love story starts from there. I do not own any characters. They a...
185K 6.7K 54
Ladybug disappeared, and the evil prevails in Paris. Chat Noir still doesn't give up in his fight against Hawk Moth, even when the things are not in...