Black Sheep AU《Ninjago》

By KeityDevil

Morro was left alone at home. He was waiting for his parents, who hurried to the hospital. He knew his adopti... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.

Chapter 15.

50 3 5
By KeityDevil

Sorry for the long wait. Block writing for this AU. But I am back!!

--

All the Ninjas were call by Wu early in the morning to the place where they were secretly training. At four in the morning.

"Master Wu- " Kai was interrupted by his own tired yawn. " -why were we called by 'emergency' at this hour..?"

"Yes, Master. We have high school today." Zane had stepped in. "Did something serious happen? Is Lord Garmadon planning a secret attack?"

"Nothing serious." He reassure them. "I just need to tell you Ninja something." The master had begun. Eyes were on him, waiting for the reason for waking up and calling at this hour. "A.. A boy your age with black hair and a small part of him colored in one color is one of Lord Garmadon's spies."

He did not believe in his life that he would endanger his son in this way. He didn't think he was going to lie about being one of his brother's spies. He didn't think he would have to ask Ninja for 'help' to find his son. To lie to Lloyd about Morro until the last second.

"A... black-haired boy?" Jay said confused.

"Yes. It's.. it's one of Garmadon's helpers! It's dangerous. Very, very dangerous."

"A teenager our age with black hair and a small part of it colored in a different color?" Cole asked.

"Yes."

Kai and Nya glanced at each other. Lloyd was skeptical. Sounds too familiar.

------

Morro woke up with a crazy smile in front of his eyes.

"Garmadon!!!" He was about to hit him reflexively, but his arm was caught in one of Garmadon's hands.

"Dense darkness for you." Said the Lord.

Morro could feel his heart beating fast, fast. Sleep would not return to him, not after such a fright.

"What time is it?"

"Four in the morning."

"Four in the morning?! Why you wake me up at four in the morning!?"

"To show you my new plan! And evil never sleeps."

"You're wrong here. And I am not evil."

He got out of bed though. He wanted this to end once and for all, to go to sleep. When he reached Garmadon's room, there was a map of the Ninjago. Red marks were on it.

"What about... them?"

"I'm almost done with a power draw machine, dear son."

"I'm not your son."

"And with them in my power, I will lead ALL NINJAGO!"

Morro had stepped back a little. "Okay..? And.. why am I here?"

"Dear Morro, I will take yours. Yours are the ideal ones to take the rest!!"

"Wait.. what? Excuse me?" He could feel his blood freezing, his heart pounding and anxiety and fear growing in him.

"You do not understand?" He approaches him with open arms. "You are IDEAL! You are the perfect weapon!"

The Wind Master's legs were falling backwards. He walked and walked until he hit his back against the cold wall. Garmadon gets closer to him. Morro wanted to run through the front door, but he had been caught in the Lord's hands. He had begun to struggle to free himself, but the grip was becoming too hard and painful.

"Now let me shut you up." He said in a suspiciously light tone.

"How... what do you mean to shut me up? You can't do this!! Let me go!"

"I can. And I will. You're my son. My weapon."

"I'm not your son!! And I'm not anyone's weapon!!"

Garmadon ignored him and dragged him to a cell with the stones that nullified their powers. Morro had recognized them.

"To make sure you don't try to escape..." He clasped his hands in the chains on the wall. "Perfect. Now sit nice here until the machine is ready. There's little left."

"Let me go!! You can't do this to me!"

"I'm evil.~" He laughed as he walked through the thick darkness.

"What am I doing...? What am I doing? What am I doing?!" Morro said agitatedly. "You can't do that.. I shouldn't accept it!! Damn it!" He was trying to free himself. "It won't work like that. I'm helpless..."

------

Wu was walking slowly on a beaten path. There were trees around him. In his head were thoughts upon thoughts, worries upon worries, fears upon fears. The wind was slightly choppy at this time of day, breaking leaf after leaf, dancing slowly to the ground.

"I didn't know you were walking through the woods at this time, dear brother.~"

Wu stopped walking. The voice was familiar. Evilly known. He turned slowly, seeing his brother grinning at him.

"Hello, Brother."

"Dear Wu, I did not know that your son can be so stubborn and difficult. And you know how much I hate stubborn and difficult people."

"What do you mean, my son...?" His eyes widened. "Morro is at you?!" He could feel himself losing his breath instantly.

"Bet he Is! Oops. I didn't have to say that, I promised I wouldn't. But hey! I'm bad.~ I bet he expected that."

"Where is it?" His staff sank into the dust.

"At me. Of, dear brother, you are stupid with hearing over the years." He laughed briefly, smiling. "Now you're going to have to tell Lloyd about it. I'm curious if he'll yell at you, or cry, or both! HaHA!"

"They don't have to see each other. To know. And you know that."

"My memory is short, dear brother. Can you tell me the reason again?"

"You know him WELL." He stared at him.

"What about my dear wife? Hm? Doesn't she have that right too?"

"Neither Koko. Especially her.. She and Lloyd."

"You know very well that this Family Reunion will be set up soon, Wu~" Wu looked him straight in the eye. He was afraid, but he tried hard to push that feeling. "Bye Bye, My Dear Brother! You won't be able to hold Destiny in place for too long. And you know it! And my blow will be sweet and satisfying.~"

Lord Garmadon disappeared as he appeared.
Wu petrified there. The bamboo stick is now firmly planted in the ground.

"Oh no.. That's not good. That's not good.. What are you planning? What are you doing to him? Oh no.. and Ninja."

------

Morro opened his eyes after hours. His hands still caught in the ice-cold chains, had numb them. He looked where he was, until he saw something transparent green shining in front of him.

"Where THE HELL HAVE YOU THREE BEEN?!!" He screamed at the ghosts in front of him.

"I'd better let him calm down a little." Wrayth proposed, hiding behind Soul Archer.

"If you don't release me IN THIS SECOND!"

"I say opusl, Wrayth." Bansha said, trying to free his hands.

"Where have you been..? I've been here for hours.. I find out that Garmadon wants to use my powers. To be his weapon. And you disappear again. Why?"

"Morro.. We- "

"Done." Bansha said, interrupting the sentence that Soul had begun.

Morro strokes his wrists. "Thanks.. Can you open the doors, please?"

"Now." She said and openes.

Morro walked slowly out of it. "I need to get out of here. Urgent."

"Where do you think you're going, Ghost? Or to tell you... Morro?"

The brunette swore under his breath. He recognized Jade's voice behind him. He turned to the girl with a fake smile. "Harumi, hey.~"

"So it's true." She had started with her empty eyes. "You are the son of Lord Garmadon."

"I am not." The smile faded, his cold eyes coming after.

"But you're part of his family. You're a part of them. Blood from- "

"I'm adopted, Harumi."

Jade stops. Smiling. "So do I."

"Excuse me..?" He felt everything fall into his head, again.

Harumi approached him. "Yes. The Lord has adopted me. Lloyd is not very happy about it, but I don't care. His mother doesn't know about it, but I don't care about her. I'm just the Lord's Daughter!"

"You're talking nonsense.. You're crazy." He walked slowly backwards. He had a terrible Deja-Vu.

"Oh no, no, no. I don't. I'm perfectly healthy." It was inches from him. "Even after that blow to the head!" She pulled out the knife that held hidden behind her, trying to hit him.

Morro managed to avoid it, running to the exit door. When he pressed the doorknob, the door didn't open. They were locked. He turned to where Harumi was with the sharp knife in her hand. Jade ran to him, trying to hit him. She had no plans to kill him, but she had to shoot him down. They needed him. It was the Perfect Weapon.

The brunette managed to throw the knife from her hand, but the blonde still had a spare one. She managed to knock him to the ground, now the weapon was blocked by the victim's hands. Morro had been taken by surprise by this, now in danger. Out of the corner of his eye, he had seen the ghosts.

"Uh.. a little help here?!" He yells at them.

"Who the hell are you talking to?!" Harumi yelled nervously at him, putting even more pressure on Morro with her weapon.

"Our time here is gone..."

"What do you mean your time here is gone?! Hey!"

"We're sorry, Ghost Warrior.. Good luck. You'll need it, Morro." Archer said calmly, with a terribly great regret.

Morro watched as the ghosts evaporated in front of him. Then he feel himself give in up, and eyes suddenly close.

------

"Tell me I can kill him when I see him."

Kai had already called Morro for hours. He had filled it with messages. He put a fixed and single condition on him, and he didn't stick to it either. He wasn't in high school that day either.

"Don't kill him." Nya told his brother. "But something happened, I'm sure of it."

Kai held his phone lightly in his hand. "Don't you think... all this is weird?" Nya looked at him, letting him speak in silence. "Today Sensei called us to tell us about a teenager with black hair and a part of him in another color, who is Garmadon's spy. Isn't he weird? And Morro left yesterday for I don't know why and we have no idea where. He has black hair and some of his hair is green. Do you think... he's the 'spy' Sensei was talking about?"

Nya looked at him in shock. She didn't put the puzzle pieces so far in the story. "We can only find out if we ask Morro, but the problem with that is that we have no idea where he is. Or we can ask Master Wu. But it looks like something is missing.."

"What would it be?"

"Wu stuttered a little when he told us about this. As if it weren't true or hid something. Something escapes us. I think we should tell the rest about Morro's existence. That Ghost is actually Morro."

Kai looked at the phone as if waiting for something to come. "I'll think about it."

"Kai. What if Morro is in real danger? Is Wu really aware of anything? What.. if Wu is looking for him and inventing that he's a Garmadon spy?"

"Wu looking for him? Why would he want to- " He paused. "What if Wu is Morro's father?"

"That would explain why he was so paranoid that his father would find him."

"That means his brother/cousin is..."

"Lloyd." They said suddenly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 450 38
Ninjago Series » Book 5 Sensei Garmadon's precarious sacrifice left the entire team with a burden, but on Lloyd the most. There was also that bit of...
14.2K 373 23
"Two, No Feelings" Lloyd stared at the girl in front of him. "No feelings? What type of rule is that? Why would I have feelings for you?" She raised...
892 28 9
I had so much fun writing Two Identities, so here's book two! - After Garmadon switched sides Ninjago was quite peaceful. Cole missed the action, bu...
5.8K 63 18
Kai and Nya just transferred to Ninjago city middle school and its hard for Nya to get around until she makes some friends Skylor and PIXAL who later...