๐•‚๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ž๐•’๐•˜๐•š๐•ค๐•’ ๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค๐•™...

By sunshine2560

๐™น๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š๐šœ ๐™ธ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐šž๐š™ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š–๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐š‹๐šŒ๐šฃ ๏ฟฝ... More

lost and scared
just perfect
spoon full of sugar
Please;trans nagisa ( short smutt )
โš ๏ธYour Perfectโš ๏ธ (Karmagisa Comfort Smutt)
Your smile (Makes My Heart Skips A Beat)
Its Not A Date But That's Okay
Determination
Written In The Stars
Affection (Dance With Me)
Carry On (Angst)
One Sunday Morning
Warmth; love, questions, and unexpected situations
He's Hot
Nerves (Smutt)
Pieces Small Enough to Understand (Age Regression)
A/N
Honor
Say It Again (Smutt)
Sunshine(Short Angst)
It's Hard To Get Past Some Things
Wordless
A/N
First Dance
Study Buddy
The Secrets We Hide
Mind Of Stone (light Angst)
Calling Daddy
Until We Become One
A/N
Thanks For The Meal (smutt)
Witch Hunt
His Favorite day
A/N

Just Let Me Work ( Smutt)

859 17 4
By sunshine2560

Karma is sitting with the phone in his hand, a notebook in front of him with some things already written down and a pen on his hand in case he has to make any additions. Sitting in the office of his house that he shares with Nagisa, his belongings on the right side of the desk, Nagisa's on the left, organized to the nines as it is practical for both of them. The door is closed but not all the way, a small crack leaving it unlatched lets him hear whatever Nagisa is doing in another room, and allows for Nagisa to hear Karma's voice when he wanders by.

In essence, Karma's is in the middle of a work call.

Normally this is fine, he does them pretty often instead of having to go all the way to the building his agency for a meeting he could have over the phone. It ends up making it so he can have a day of relaxation at least a little bit.

And normally Nagisa stays out for the most part, sometimes he’ll bring Karma and unrequested glass of water, Karma will give his silent thanks, but that’s not how it’s going to today.

Nagisa comes in about halfway through, like he does, and sets a glass already glistening with condensation on the coaster on the desk. Karma smiles gently to him and Nagisa returns it but doesn’t meet Karma's eyes.

Then he lingers, at first it’s him scanning the bookshelf on the opposite side of the room which Karma ignores assuming that Nagisa just wants something to read.

“Yeah, I don’t know,” Karma answers into the phone. “If we go with plan A it’s more costly to the agency but maybe it’ll make people feel better. We definitely can’t go with C but we might be able to get away with B.”

Nagisa glances over his shoulder to see Karma's intense concentration on the work in front of him. He’s spent hours preparing things, studying enough to know his facts when it comes down to it.

But he’s bored .

Nagisa has been wandering around the house that has already been cleaned, and there’s no need to go grocery shopping. The bills have already been managed by both him and Karma and everything seems to be organized and put away. There’s nothing on television this time of day and he can’t even find it in himself to watch a movie. He thought about going and jerking it in the shower but he already took a shower today and he didn’t feel like making a mess anywhere else because it didn’t feel worth it unless Karma was there.

So he decided he’d have his fun.

He walks back to where Karma is, who hasn’t noticed him as he slides his hands over Karma's shoulders. He jumps a little, being surprised to see Nagisa there, but soon relaxes into his touch, moving the phone to his other ear as he glanced at Nagisa who was placing his head onto Karma's shoulder as his hands caressed down his torso.

“Yeah,” Karma continued his work call despite glancing at Nagisa's content looking face. “Alright, so do you think that’ll fit in the budget? Will we have to take from something else?”

Karma glances back to his notes and this is where he feels Nagisa sliding down the front of his jeans, they’re a little constricting but he makes it down and is soon rubbing on Karma's soft length with a careful and relaxed touch.

Karma's eyes widen almost comically, he turns his head to Nagisa who has the smuggest grin on his face and Karma is blushing profusely.

“Uhm, yes,” Karma answers the question and Nagisa can see he’s already losing his composure as he pulls the phone away from his face to whisper to Nagisa. “Nagisa? Now?”

“I’m bored and horny,” Nagisa hummed in response and Karma knew that meant he wasn’t leaving without a fight.

“You should wait just a— ah ..” Karma tried to suppress the sound of a moan as Nagisa's thumb slid over his tip and Karma raised his eyes to see Nagisa grinning like a fool.

“What was that?” Nagisa asked. Karma brought the phone back to his face as Nagisa undid the button on Karma's jeans.

“Hey sorry, can you repeat that?” Karma asked and the man on the other line repeated the tail end of what he had originally told Karma. “Mm, no, I don’t think that will work.”

Nagisa was getting bored with a lack of reaction from Karma. So he pulled his other hand and slid it underneath the material of Karma's shirt and began to run his thumb across Karma's nipple which caused a shaky breath to come from him — pulling the phone back to avoid it being heard.

“ Nagisa.” Karma hissed at him. “You need to stop.”

“Stop,” Nagisa repeated before turning his face to Karma's neck and kissing gently on it which Karma could handle, it was what happened next that he knew he couldn’t. 

Nagisa began to bite down on the skin, sucking it in through his teeth and Karma's head rolled to the side almost instinctively. He wouldn’t admit it but fuck he loved getting hickies.

Nagisa could feel how Karma had grown in his hand, nearly fully erect after just a few minutes and that’s when Nagisa made his pace a little more solidified and quicker.

“Ah yeah!” Karma practically squeaked into the phone. “Yeah I think that’ll work just fine.”

Nagisa slid his hand up and out of Karma's pants and out of his shirt before separating from his neck and Karma let out a sigh of relief. His eyes fell closed as Nagisa walked out of the room, he definitely should’ve known better though than to assume Nagisa was just going to up and leave with Karma as hard as he was.

“Yeah, no I can agree with that. Yeah I can sign it when I come in on Monday if you get the form all ready by then.” Karma spoke into the phone as the door opened again and when he turned his head to Nagisa he was surprised to see him completely nude, walking through the room like it was no big deal. To say Karma's jaw didn’t reach the floor would be an understatement.

Nagisa smiled as though he was the most innocent thing as he climbed up onto the desk, sitting just past Karma's notebook. Karma was so caught up in the fact that his boyfriend just strutted in nude that he didn’t realize the vibrator he was pushing down Karma pants until it had a low vibration on that made a moan catch in Karma's throat.

“Keep you busy,” Nagisa hummed as he popped the cap off the lube he brought with him and squirted some into his hands.

Karma was wide eyed. They specifically agreed to not fuck on this desk but here Nagisa was, pushing a finger into himself prepping himself to be fucked.

Nagisa seemed adjusted to a singular finger pretty quickly and without much resistance, so then he slid in a second finger and that made him moan quietly and high pitched.

“Shit..” Karma mumbled without realizing he was still on the phone. The other person immediately pausing and asking if he was okay. “Huh? Oh yeah! We can keep-keep going.”

Karma tried not to think about the gentle buzz on his hard cock as he watched Nagisa slide in a third finger and throw his head back as he panted. When he raised his head back up he gave a devilish look to Karma. “Karu,” he moaned out and Karma felt himself twitch at that alone.

“S-Sounds like that’ll be a good-good place to start,” Karma managed to get through the other end. “Oh? His performance? Wha-What of it?”

“Karu I need you,” Nagisa moaned out and Karma tried to control all impulses his body was having. Gripping the arms of that chair tight as he could.

“Hm, may-maybe not so drastic.” Karma spoke into the phone. “We should sit down and-and talk first. What’s a good day for that?”

Nagisa pulled his own slick fingers out of himself with a sigh, before he climbed off the desk, pushing back on Karma's chair before he pulled the vibrator from his pants and went to turn it off but Karma gripped his wrist.

All sorts of sexy confidence Nagisa had been reduced to a puddle of adorable flustering but one grip of Karma.

Karma held the phone up with his shoulder as he took the toy from Nagisa's hands and used his others to part his cheeks. Nagisa stood perfectly still as Karma slid the device into him, turning it on halfway and noticed how Nagisa was already reacting to it.

Nagisa wasn’t going to just let a fool be made of himself though. He leaned over Karma and grabbed a hold of his belt hooks, yanking his pants down and peeling off his boxers nice and slow.

“If you’re gonna be like that,” Karma hissed at Nagisa , leaning over before turning the vibrator on its highest setting which would have had Nagisa moaning loud had Karma not gone to cup his mouth.

Nagisa managed to slide in between Karma's legs as he licked all the way up the bottom of his shaft which had him taking in a shaky breath.

“We mentioned it last time,” Karma forced out into the phone. Karma's eyes were screwed shut until he realized he had to check something he wrote down. “Uh-huh, just a sec,” Karma motioned for the notebook that was now too far from him and Nagisa passed it over. He went to mouth his thanks until he felt Nagisa tongue swirl around him and took in a sharp breath as his eyes closed again.

The next instance was Nagisa's own fault. He tried to shift around just so the vibrator would be more comfortable and ended up pushing it directly against the one spot he knew he didn’t want it to go. The immediate release of moans from him was inevitable and he felt his legs shaky as he tried to keep up a good bobbing of his head on Karma. Although he was mostly just moaning and trying to keep himself together, and Karma took notice of his labored breaths.

“Kar-Karma,” Nagisa managed to get out, despite Karma still being in his mouth. “I-I, I can’t I’m gon-gonna —”

Karma pushed Nagisa's head off of him and leaned down to his ear. “So you can’t even win at your own game?”

“Yeah that sounds like a great plan, could you expand on that please?” Karma spoke into the phone. “Yeah I’d like to hear the steps, desired results, all of it.”

And then he pressed the mute button before reaching down and wrapping his fingers around Nagisa's dripping cock, pumping up and down quickly in a way that had Nagisa a moaning mess as his forehead fell onto Karma's legs.

“ Ngh, Karma!” Nagisa moaned out before coming onto Karma's hand as well as his own skin. Karma smirked as he pulled the vibrator out of Nagisa, and clicked it off tossing it onto the desk before he unmuted his phone and leaned back in the chair.

“Sounds great,” Karma smiled as he looked down at Nagisa trying to catch his breath. “Oh that’s all?” Nagisa raised his head up to Karma's with a pout on his face. “Alright, I’ll see you Monday then.” Karma hung up the phone as he looked down at an Nagisa who was red in the face.

“Nagi, darling,” Karma smiled wickedly at Nagisa who was relatively nervous. “You come in here, and I realize that your plan was to have me a moaning mess, not yourself.”

“Ka-Karma..”

“Stand up.” Karma instructed and Nagisa with shaking legs did just that as Karma pushed the chair back and stood as well. “You’ve been bad, blueberry, and you know I don’t like that.”

“I’m-I’m sorry,” Nagisa folded his hands in front of him.

“I do have an issue though,” Karma said as he closed the distance between him and Karma, leaning their faces together. “You got to cum and yet, I’m still hard. And since you made that issue, you’re gonna help me fix it.”

Nagisa's eyes widened. “D-Do you want to go to the bedroom..?”

“No,” Karma said before turning Nagisa around and forcing him over the side of the desk. “I hope you can’t walk tomorrow.”

“Kar— ah !” Nagisa cried out when he felt Karma pushing all the way into his still sloppy hole. Karma relished in the sounds that came from Nagisa's mouth as he snapped his hips forward.

Nagisa knew that due to his own mayhem, he was going to be fucked raw.

His legs were already shaking at the overstimulation that came with already crashing through the waves of an orgasm, but Karma didn’t seem to care at all as he gripped Nagisa and continued to push into him; fast and hard.

“Kar-Karma!” Nagisa cried out as he lowered his head onto the desk, he could feel his eyes welling up but he couldn’t say that it wasn’t an exhilarating feeling. He noticed Karma slowing his pace down as he lowered himself over Nagisa.

“Are you alright?” Karma asked. Despite all things, how Nagisa felt did manage to make the way to the top of his priorities list.

“Mhm,” Nagisa nodded his head. “Ke-Keep going.”

Karma resumed his position and instead of having the harsh snaps of his hips, instead rolled them evenly and smooth and hoped that made things easier for Nagisa who was gripping the desk underneath him. However, the rolling instigated that Karma would roll across his prostate every time he went through and it had Nagisa growing more and more into a train wreck.

He couldn’t believe the words when he said them, “Karma, I-I’m gonna —” he couldn’t even manage to finish his own sentence before he was releasing all over the desk underneath him. He clenched the walls of his velvety heat around Karma which had him doing the same a few seconds later.

“Damn,” Karma panted as he slid out of Nagisa. “Stay there for a second.”

“Uh-huh,” Nagisa nodded as he breathed deep, his knees bumping together with every shake.

A few moments of laying there, Karma came back cleaned up, dress and with a wet cloth, and more clothes as he washed over Nagisa's backside before standing him up and doing the same over his torso and frowning at the desk.

“You got junk on my notebook,” Karma said and Nagisa looked down to see it.

“Oh.. I-I’m sorry,” Nagisa mumbled.

“This is why we don’t have sex in the office,” Karma smirked as he wiped off the desk. “I got you clothes.”

“Thank you,” Nagisa replied as he slid on the sweatpants Karma offered and a t-shirt as well.

Karma presses a kiss to Nagisa's mouth before pulling away and running a hand down the side of his face. Nagisa smiled at him, holding his wrist and letting his cheek squish against Karma's hand.

“I hope you learned to not do that kind of stuff when I’m on the phone.” Karma replied.

Nagisa frowned at him. “I was trying to make you get embarrassed and that didn’t happen at all.”

“Mhm,” Karma smiled. “C’mon, I’ll make some soba.”

“Okay,” Nagisa said and when he went to move winced at the pain that shot through him. Karma stopped and smiled at Nagisa. “What?”

“I should make you walk,” Karma said. “But I’m nicer than that.” Karma wrapped his arm around the back of Nagisa's knees before lifting him up and kissing his forehead as he carried him out of the room.

Nagisa nuzzled onto Karma's chest as he smiled. “I love you.”

“I love you too, babe,” Karma replied before setting him down on the couch. Karma went to leave when Nagisa pulled him down onto the couch beside him. “What? I’m hungry.”

“Just cuddle with me for a minute,” Nagisa smiled. Karma let out a sigh.

“Alright just a minute,” Karma replied as Nagisa curled up into his side.

It only took a minute though of Karma gently running his fingers through Nagisa's hair that the smaller had fallen asleep on Karma. “Babe?,” Karma spoke up but realized he was a sleep and let out a sigh, even if he was hungry, he knew he wouldn’t move from his spot. So he let his head fall back onto the couch as Nagisa breathed steadily on his chest

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.8K 4.3K 41
โTheir love was as beautiful as a fairytale. But as corrupted as a monsters heart. And that's what they were. Monster's โž [Completed] ______ Karma an...
8.1K 372 13
แด‹แด€แดกแดส€แดœ ษดแด€ษขษชsแด€ sแด‡แด‡แดs สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด€ สœแด€แด˜แด˜ส แด€ษดแด… า“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…สŸส แด˜แด‡ส€sแดษด แด›แด แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแดษดแด‡ ษชษด สœษชs sแด„สœแดแดสŸ. แด˜ส€แดส™แด€ส™สŸส ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœsแด‡ สœแด‡ แดกแด€ษดแด›s แด›แด แด€แด˜แด˜แด‡แด€ส€ แด€s แดษดแด‡. ษดแดส™แดแด…ส แด‡แด แด‡ส€ sแด€แดก แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ สœ...
4.3K 144 18
๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ โœ—โœ—โœžโœž Hแด‡ แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด› แด›สœแด‡ แด›ส€แด€ษชสŸแด‡ส€ สœแด‡ า“แดแดœษดแด… แดกแด€s แด€ส™แด€ษดแด…แดษดแด‡แด…, แด›สœแด€แด› ษชs แดœษดแด›ษชสŸ สœแด‡ า“แดแดœษดแด… สœแด‡ส€ แด€...
1.2K 62 5
โ› ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜‡๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ! โœโ”€โ”€ ๐—ž๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ธ๐—ถ ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐˜‚๐—ด๐—ผ๐˜‚ โ‡ขหšโ‹† โœŽ หŽหŠ- "็ˆ†็™บ็‰ฉ" ๐Ÿ’ฅ ; -', ( ๐™‹๏ฟฝ...