the royal family of the music...

By ilove1dbro

In which the biggest and most iconic pop singers are the royal family, the high society of the world. In whi... More

sup bitches
01. drivers license (prologue)
02. cardigan
03. Nice To Meet Ya
04. FOUR
05. Two Ghosts
06. Up All Night
07. Style
08. Best Song Ever
09. Vibez
10. Over Again
11. Always You
12. From The Dining Table
13. Miss You
14. Habit
15. Comfort Crowd
16. Adore You
18. the lakes
19. Happier Than Ever
20. The Man With The Axe
21. Half A Heart
22. You Need To Calm Down
23. Home
24. No Judgement
25. New Angel
26. Cruel Summer
27. Same Mistakes
28. WE MADE IT
(bonus track) TRFOTMI
bye bitches

17. Medicine

2.6K 119 890
By ilove1dbro

Harry Styles, 2017

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT.
YES WITH THAT I MEAN SMUT. GAY SMUT.
GAY LARRY STYLINSON SMUT. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT, STOP READING AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER. IF YOU DO LIKE IT, I GUESS YOU'RE ON THE RIGHT APP HERE :)

DISCLAIMER: IT'S MY FIRST TIME WRITING SMUT BUT I'VE TRIED MY BEST, PLEASE BE NICE. *DEBBY RYAN*
K ENJOY <3

Harry spends the rest of his morning with Taylor, Zayn, Niall and Liam in the kitchen, spontaneously baking three cakes, listening to music on full volume and a flour fight.

The windows are open and the curtains move slowly in the autumn wind that blows into the room.

After a few hours, Harry claps the dough off of his hands and takes off his apron.

"I gotta gay, I mean go." He announces, but they all just nod and agree, not really looking up from their work and not even appreciating his very funny joke.
(they've become really invested in creating a green-blue cake).

Harry walks up the stairs, humming the chorus of his newly written song adore you.

He opens the door to his rooms and is met by absolute chaos.

Boxes, clothes, plants, books and vinyls everywhere, Louis' eight guitars laying around and a pile of papers, notes, lyrics and stories or sketches on them spread out on the carpet.

And in the middle of his mess sits Louis, shirtless, legs crossed and bobbing his hands to the beat of a songs he's humming.

Harry doesn't know the song but, of course, it sounds beautiful.

Still. What is this mess?

"Why didn't you unpack?" Harry asks, adjusting the collar of his sweater and walking into the room.

Louis looks up and meets his gaze, a smile spreading on his lips the second his eyes land on Harry and he gets up, walking over to where Harry softly closes the door.

"Didn't have time." He shrugs and puts his hands into the pockets of his sweatpants.

"I baked cakes for what? Like, three hours?" Harry laughs and Louis chuckles as well.

"But I took a nap, danced around to end of the day on repeat and then I snacked. No time to unpack." He says and tilts his head, smirking.

Harry's eyes involuntarily tilt downwards and his gaze wanders over Louis' naked chest. All the tattoos he loves, his collarbones showing and-
Harry's cross necklace clasped around his neck.

How did he even get that?

It doesn't matter though, seeing Harry's necklace laying on Louis' naked chest is the sexiest things he has ever seen.

"This is the sexiest thing I have ever seen." He says therefore and points to the necklace.

Louis smiles and wraps his hand around the tiny silver cross, that Harry continues staring at.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." He sasses and steps into Harry's space.
"And then kiss me."

But when Louis can tease, Harry can do that as well.

As Louis leans in to connect their lips, Harry turns his head and walks past him, a successful smile on his lips as one of his hands raises to goes through his hair.

But then, his wrist is suddenly occupied as it's grabbed by another one.

"Where do you think you're going?" Louis' voice tingles Harry's hair as his body collides with Louis'.

Louis' face is only inches away from Harry's and their eyes are closed when suddenly the door opens.

Louis groans quietly before opening his eyes again and turning his head, looking at the door.

Zayn walks in.

"Oh sorry, daddy." he excuses himself with a grin on his lips and Louis sends him the finger.

Harry places his hands around Louis waist, resting his chin on Louis' shoulder and looking at Zayn waiting for an explanation on why the fuck everyone always interrupts them.

"Don't want to interrupt you and your loaded guns," Zayn starts and cuts himself off, laughing about his own joke.

"Yeah, yeah, you're a comedian we get it. Now why are you here?" Louis asks, sending him an unamused look.

"Taylor calls for a new round of UPONS." Zayn explains and Harry loosens his grip on Louis, walking over to Zayn excitedly.

"My turn right?" He asks quietly and Zayn nods knowingly. They've talked about this before.

***

"Hello my name is Harry Styles, I will be your host to tonight and you will have the privilege to be the first ones to hear my new song." Harry starts announcing his little show for eleven people.

Louis sits between Zayn and Niall with Liam, Taylor, Lorde, Lizzo, Ariana, Dua and Rihanna in front of him, on a couch or on the floor, a few bags of crisps and popcorn in the middle of them.

Niall starts cheering very loudly. "YES HARRY OH MY GOD HARRY STYLES. WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING GUYS IT'S HARRY STYLES THE HOT GUY FROM ONE DIRECTION WITH THE LONG-"

"Mate." Zayn says.

"Okay sorry. But for your information, I wanted to say hair. Not what you perverts think. Hair." He explains and Louis slaps his hand over his mouth to prevent him from talking any longer.

Harry smiles at him before announcing the name of the song.

"This is medicine."

He gets his electric guitar and throws the strap over his shoulder, clearing his throat and sitting down on the stool in front of the microphone.

"Here to take my medicine, take my medicine, treat you like a gentleman."

Focusing on putting a little rasp into his voice, Harry keeps his gaze on the strings of his guitar.

"Give me that adrenaline, that adrenaline I think I'm gonna stick with you."

His hands shake a bit in nervousness as he plays the chords the had mesmerized so well. In the corner of his eye he sees the rainbow sticker on the shining white surface of the guitar.

He repeats the first verse again and then, "rest it on your fingertips. And up to your mouth, feeling it out, feeling it out." he draws out and closes his eyes, playing the chords blindly.

Faintly, he can hear someone cheering quietly while he is in his zone.

"I had a few, got drunk on you and now I'm wasted." Harry opens his eyes and his and Louis' gazes crash together.

Louis is biting his lip, Zayn and Niall look at each other grinning but Harry doesn't even care.

The only thing he can focus on is this eye contact.

"And when I sleep, I'm gonna dream of how you," His plan is to make the fans scream that part at a concert but since there are no fans here, Harry decides to do something else instead for now.

Come on, it's already so sexual and everyone knows it.

So. Fuck it.

He keeps the intense staring contest with Louis while leaning close to the mic and lowering his voice into a whisper.

"Tasted."

Taylors jaw drops and he shares a pointed look with Liam, Niall screams silently into his fist, Lizzo rolls over the couch, Zayn raises his eyebrows and Louis.

Louis' eyes darken visibly.

Holy fuck.

Somehow, Harry doesn't forget how to play guitar or how to use his voice or how to exist in general under Louis' intense stare.

His body is just working without his mind and Harry is extremely thankful for that. It would've been very embarrassing when he would just stop singing, just because Louis looked at him,

"If you go out tonight I'm going out, 'cause I know you're persuasive." He sings the first chorus, Zayn and Niall shift a bit to be less close to Louis.

Ariana covers her mouth with her hoodie-clad hands, Lizzo's jaw is on the floor, her eyes wide and Lorde and Dua dance with their shoulders on the floor.

"Tingle running through my bones, fingers to my toes, tingle running through my bones."

The corners of Louis' mouth quirk upwards since he (and everyone else) know exactly what Harry is describing.

"The boys and the girls are in, I mess around with him, and I'm okay with it."

Niall screams.

Zayn grabs him and quiets him with pushing his face into his hoodie, causing his scream to come out muffled until it lowers down completely as Zayn keeps his arms safely around Niall's shoulder and Niall's face safely in his chest.

"I'm coming down I figured out I kinda like it." Harry hits the high note for the second time, not giving a single fuck about anything that's going on except for the hot eye contact he still shares with Louis.

"And when I sleep I'm gonna dream of how you," He lowers his voice again, tilting his head downward to look at Louis through his lashes.

"Ride it."

And Louis breaks the stare.

He turns his head scratching his nose and swallowing hard, shifting in his seat like he always does.

Niall, Liam and Zayn suppress a snicker, Harry smiles as well, dimples showing, knowing damn well what kind of effect he has on Louis with that.

He repeats the chorus two times more and smashes a little guitar solo that has everyone cheering while Louis gets more and more uncomfortable as the seconds fly by.

"Thank you." Harry bows and sets his favorite guitar down, blowing kisses into the audience.

Everyone congratulates him on the great song while Louis stands behind a little.

Taylor rolls her eyes and shoves him forward.

"I need to talk to you." Louis says, eyes still a bit dark and bites his lip.

"Okay."

"In private."

"Okay."

Louis nods and grabs Harry's hand, pulling him towards the door.

Harry friendly waves the others goodbye, before turning around and running after Louis who had let go of his hand.

He doesn't see Louis but when he turns around a corner two arms are wrapped around his waist and he's pulled into another body that he knows all too well.

Harry jumps slightly and squeals.

The squeal turns more into a sigh as Louis attaches his lips onto his neck from behind.

"Lou we're in the freaking hallway." He manages to get out as Louis' hands grip his waist.

"Isn't that what you wanted?"

"What are you talking about?"

Louis stops and Harry turns his head around to look at him.

He rolls his eyes as he realizes what he means.

The song.

"Very funny. Now can we..." Harry points behind him, into the vague direction of where his rooms are.

"God Haz, what's up your ass?"

"I swear to god Lou if you aren't in a minute-"

Louis' eyes widen and he smiles brightly, taking Harry's hand again and pulling him along down the hallway over to their rooms.

He kicks the door close behind himself and pulls Harry into his space by his wrists.

"We could make that happen." He replies to Harry's previous remark.

"Prove it."

Louis smiles sweetly and puts Harry's arm he is still holding over his shoulder.

With his newly free hands, he grabs Harry's waist and pulls him even closer, before smashing their lips together.

Harry is breathless.

Louis knows just how to move his lips against his own, how to grab and pull at the hem of Harry's shirt, how to run a hand through his curls and how to place his palms at Harry's jaw the right way.

He knows Harry so well and that is what warms Harry's heart the most.

He walks him backwards towards the bed and pushes him onto it forcefully, causing Harry's back to collide with the sheets and causing Harry to bite his lip.

Why is this already too much for his body to handle?!

Louis joins him on the comfortable mattress, straddling his lap.

Harry sits up and hold himself on the palms of his hands behind him. Louis leans in and whispers against Harry's lips. "Is medicine about me?"

"Who else would it be about?"

Louis swears under his breath and pulls Harry's shirt off in one swift movement.

He grabs the blanket and pulls it over both of them, almost disappearing under the softness.

Harry looks down but closes his eyes as Louis fiddles with his belt.

Then Niall walks in.

"Mates, I'm SO-"

"Oh my FUCKING god, you have to be kidding me." Louis shouts.

"Surprise, Harry's legs are open." Niall laughs like a teenager.

"Nialler, I love you mate but leave." Harry warns.

"Not like I haven't seen you before." Niall crosses his arms in front of his chest.

"GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FUCKER." Louis yells and throws a pillow at Niall.

"But I have to get you, we have a new princess and B calls for you. And when B calls for you, YOU GO DOWN." Niall yells back, catching the pillow.

"I was currently going down ON HARRY."

"I CAN SEE THAT."

"What even is this conversation?" Harry buries his face into his hands, Louis still sitting on his lap, one leg on each side of his waist.

"Tell everyone we'll come later."

"Oh, we will, definitely." Harry coughs into his hand and Louis snickers.

Niall looks at them for a while, contemplating the options in his head.

"Please, mate." Louis says, suddenly nice.

Niall sighs. "Okay, but only because it's you and because Harry has been so extremely sexually frustrated-"

"SHUT UP, you demon!"

"I'll just lie for you. Only for you two. You'll have to buy me ice cream or write a song about me or something. Well." Niall claps his hands together before reaching for the handle of the door blindly. "Stay safe, have fun and keep your beautiful voices down we don't want any sore throats. You have to sing." He waves nicely, Harry waves back and Louis throws the middle finger into his direction before turning his attention back to Harry when the door is closed.

"I fucking hate every single person here." Louis swears and Harry pouts.

Louis growl turns into a sweet smile and he pinches Harry's cheeks where his dimples are.

"Everyone but you, love. I love you."

Harry smiles as well and connects their lips.

The sweet kiss quickly turns heated again as Louis swipes his tongue along Harry's bottom lip.

Harry opens his mouth and it's not even a fight for any dominance.

They both know who has the upper hand, it's always been that way and that's how they like it.
Harry lets Louis' tongue do everything it wants and pushes the hem of his boyfriend's shirt up, signalizing him to take it off completely. Louis gets the message and throws it behind himself after pulling it over his head.

Harry bends down and kisses onto the ink of his 78 tattoo on the left side of his now naked chest.

Louis' hands scratch at Harry's shoulder softly and fly to his hair as Harry suddenly sucks on the inked skin. He pulls at the curls, knowing that Harry secretly likes it and earning a small moan from him in return.

Some things just don't change.

Harry kisses his way up Louis' neck and Louis tilts his head back to give him more access.

Louis breathes out Harry's name and Harry pulls away.

"I love you." he mumbles and Louis opens his eyes, tilting his head back down a little to be face to face with him.

"And I love you." He says and crashes their lips together, pulling at Harry's hair again and making him groan against his lips.

The sudden movement also causes their dicks to touch through the fabric of their pants and Harry's breath hitches in his throat as Louis repeats the action, moving his hips on Harry's.

A few minutes, in which the only thing to hear are their breaths that get quicker by the second and here and there supressed, breathy moans,
Louis eventually places his hands by Harry's shoulders and gently pushes him back until he's laying on his back completely.

He bends down and sucks a hickey to the middle of the butterfly without warning, making Harry moan.

He rambles on about how he had missed that tattoo and Harry and everything, while shifting until he's seated between Harry's legs.

He kisses Harry while his fingernails rank over Harry's skin, causing him to close his eyes in need to control himself. Then his hand reaches Harry's pants and a second later, the zipper is down and the button is undone.

Harry bites his lip to prevent any noises while Louis kisses down his chest and abs until he hovers over his crotch, pulling his pants down along with his boxers.

He can't help but smile as Louis presses an open-mouth kiss onto the base of his dick, since this image is something he thought he'd never see again.

Louis' hair is messed up, his lips are red and wet with saliva, his naked shoulders full of nail formed scratches and his eyes dark as he looks up at Harry from this position.

This shouldn't be allowed.

Harry suddenly snaps back into reality and realizes that Louis is talking to him.

Even though he didn't hear what Louis said, he knows exactly what it was and he reaches over to his nightstand with one arm, opening the drawer and fishing out the bottle of lube, handing it to Louis.

Louis takes his whole hand into his own, pressing soft kisses onto his knuckles and smiling fondly at Harry's hurried state.

"Lou, do something." He pants and Louis nods quietly, opening the bottle and pushing Harry back down into his previous laying position.

Harry watches as he squints some lube onto his fingers, caressing the skin of Harry's thigh with the other.

As if Harry needs that to be relaxed.

He is completely relaxed.

He's always felt that way with Louis. Of course, the first times he had been nervous but he had always felt safe with Louis.

He trusts him with his life, you could say.

Harry is once again snapped out of his thoughts as he feels a finger circling his hole before pushing in, all the way to the knuckle.

Then he feels two lips on his, in order to distract him from the pain of the stretch.

He lazily kisses back, letting Louis do all the work while focussing on the feeling of Louis finger curling in just the right way as if he hasn't been doing anything else his entire life.

Breathing sharply through his nose while Louis adds another finger, causing the 2 and the 8 to disappear, which is incredibly hot.

Harry tilts his head to the side, allowing Louis to kiss his neck and the hollow of his collar bones.

Louis moves and curls his fingers gently, letting Harry take his time. He would never hurt him. (Well, hurt outside of the area where he enjoys it.)

Since Harry has his eyes closed, he almost jumps at the sudden feeling of Louis' lips pressing a kiss right down next to his fingers.

He opens his eyes and looks down, but Louis has already moved his head away again.

"Tease." Harry huffs and Louis smirks, pulling his fingers out.
Harry distracts himself from the empty feeling by pulling a pillow under his head, making his position more comfortable as Louis pulls off his pants and boxers, kneeling back down between his boyfriend's legs and coating his dick in lube.

Harry bites his lip in anticipation.

It's really happening again.

Louis wipes his hand off and lays down until he's hovering over Harry, holding himself up on his hands that are placed on either side of Harry's head.

They look at each other while Louis slowly pushes in until they're both breathless.

Sweat already sticking to his forehead, Harry closes his eyes and adjusts to the feeling again after years. Closes his eyes to just enjoy it.

Louis leans down and kisses under his earlobe.

"Do you think I can hit it on the first try?" He then whispers into his ear.

"Never." Harry replies, eyes still closed.

"Wanna bet?"

"50 bucks that you can't."

"Okay." Louis says sweetly and pulls out just to slam back in- of course hitting the spot perfectly.

He can tell he did it by Harry's reaction. He's throwing his head back and his mouth falls open, hands gripping Louis' biceps and nails sinking into the skin there. It takes a while until Harry releases a loud groan.

It feels amazing, the feeling Harry felt so many times before but hadn't for such a long time. The feeling of Louis' dick crashing into his prostate.
He feels sparks all over his body like fireworks and his back arches so much, his spine hurts as he presses his own chest into Louis'.
Harry's eyes are shut, neck exposed completely and curls messily and sweaty sprawled out on the pillow case.
His nails rake over the skin of Louis' biceps while his whole body is shaking from just one thrust.

"You owe me fifty." Louis grins, staying deep inside and Harry opens his eyes.
He immediately regrets it, though.

The sight of Louis hovering above him, hickeys painting his tattoos, eyes so dark from watching Harry it looks like he's on drugs, his dick buried inside Harry and one hand next to Harry's head to hold his body up, the other one holding Harry down by his hip. With this sight, Harry is worried that he'll come before Louis can make the second move.

So he shuts his eyes tightly again and just feels.

"I fucking love you." He feels like he hasn't said it enough.

"I love fucking you." Louis replies smiling.

"Shut up and move."

Louis chuckles at that and finally moves his hips.

He goes at a steady rhythm of slamming his skin against Harry's, not exactly fast but deep and hitting the right spot with every single thrust which almost has Harry seeing stars.

He holds onto Louis everywhere he gets his hands on and sinks his teeth into Louis' shoulder at a particular hard thrust, making the both of them moan in sync.

As Louis goes faster, he removes Harry's hands from his arms and presses them down into the mattress.

Harry breathlessly watches as their clasped together hands move with the force of his body as he's pounding Harry.

He stares at the 28 painted over Louis' fingers and the cross next to Harry's thumb. He stares at the skull on Louis' wrist and his own painted nails.

This view is what has him reaching closer to the edge, his breathing being extremely uncontrolled. Louis breathes wetly into his neck, since he buried his face there, his hair tingling Harry as he wraps his legs around him, crossing his feet behind Louis' back.

Louis lifts his head and their eyes meet, causing both of them to release quiet moans and Louis slams in one last time until they both fall apart at the same time, moaning each others name.

They stay like that for a few seconds, connected in every way possible and breathing heavily, until Louis pulls out and rolls off of Harry, still catching his breath.

All Harry can hear is his own pulse roaring in his ears, it's thunderous and overwhelming, that single sound blocking everything else out.

After what feels like forever, Harry comes down from one of the best highs he's ever had and stands up, stumbling a bit as he walks towards the window and opens it, letting the cool autumn air into the very hot, very sweaty room.

His legs are still shaking and he can hear Louis chuckle behind him.
He's destroyed him.

As he turns around, Louis sits against the headboard and lights a cigarette, blanket lazily thrown over his lap.

He looks messed up but Harry is sure that he looks worse himself.

Louis hair is a single mess, neck and chest covered in purple hickeys and red scratches, eyes glassy and skin shining and sweaty as he leans his head back and stares at the ceiling, breathing the smoke in and out, adam's apple bobbing as he swallows.

He looks so hot it should be forbidden.

Harry goes over to his shelf and pulls out his camera, walking back towards Louis.

Louis isn't looking, he seems to still be in another universe as he exhales the smoke through his nose.

Harry snaps a picture.

A picture no one will ever be allowed to see, because this image is for him and him only.

Happy that he is his again, Harry sets the camera down and crawls onto the bed straddling Louis' lap over the silk blanket and grabbing the cigarette out of his hands.

Louis' gaze follows concentrated as Harry brings it to his lips and hollows his cheeks, inhaling while looking Louis deep in the eyes.

He places his free hand on the back of the other man's neck and leans in.

Louis opens his mouth and Harry exhales the smoke into it, closing his eyes as their lips almost touch.

"Holy fucking shit- Who allowed you to be that hot?" Louis mumbles, before grabbing Harry by the hips and smashing their lips together.

Harry giggles as Louis rolls them over, apparently he still has enough energy for a second round.

And maybe a third.

******

A/N

UMM JAIDJDIFJRUKEBRJR
OK WHAT

i feel like this was way too kinky for a story. this could be like a one shot

well

now you know that part of me as well.

i hope it was okay please let me know right here >>>>

if it was too intense or anything for you IM REALLY SORRY I THOUGHT IT WAS HOT IDK

also toplinson well what a surprise

ok imma head out now and drown myself in holy water byeeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.1K 4.7K 18
@Olivia_Is_A_Larrie made the cover. ❤❤❤ I was randomly stalking @Kartoffelsack2307 and read one of her messages on her board where she and her friend...
78.2K 2K 30
Louis and Harry are happily in a relationship together meaning they share everything with each other. Most importantly, they a share a dream of becom...
49.5K 1.8K 29
Why must the good always fall for the bad Or Louis' innocent little crush on a coworker turns out to be something a little more... psychotic. {Start...
23.1K 638 30
Heir to the throne Harry Styles needs to have a loyal companion to take his place on the throne. But when he meets a handsome peasant named Louis Tom...