BTS Mafia ff

By apate92

Imagine working on a normal day then suddenly seeing something really disturbing. What's so disturbing that c... More

Important
The Unexpected
Images
Knowing You
After'Bath'
(Un)Necessary
You Too?
Jell- O Trouble
Alone..?
Alone..? Pt2
The Great Escape
The Great Escape Pt2
Miscalculations
So It Be...
Once Again
Boba Run
This...
Normal?
Bad News
Rooms
Big Boss
Witch
Suspicious
Confession
Memories
Let The Training Begin!
The Ring
Warning
Forged
Beginning Of The End
Begin
Traitor
One Last Time
Chase
Never
Let it out
Unsure
Rest Well
Re-United
A/N- About the Ending

Final

969 34 10
By apate92

You and Jin got back into the van as everyone waited for an answer from you.

"So..?" Namjoon asked as he exchanged glances between you and Jin.

"Well it went fine, he barely asked any questions. I have him approximately 94.45% of the company since he insisted he didn't want all of it. The rest, I just transferred it onto the ring." You reply settling back in your seat.

"He seemed like quite a gentleman, and had some looks too, not as many as me though. I suppose we can guess that Ms. Y/n over here, probably did take a fancy of him at some point." Jin replied taking out his phone, "See?" He held up a picture of you and him talking.

"Cheating on me? I see how it is." The ring spoke pulling up a crying emoji on the holograph.

"Well what's his name?" Taehyung asked staring at the picture, "Not asking with any wrong intentions."

"Hey hey! How did you get that picture?" You asked trying to snatch away his phone.

But unfortunately he was too quick, he pulled it away as soon as you tried to reach for it. With a smirk he replied, "No, no. Not happening. With just a click of this button, it's now turned off."

"I'm turned on." Yoongi spoke up, for a few seconds you heard crickets chirping, but all you heard afterwards was the boys complaining saying "Ew, nasty, gross, get a life."

"Leave it to me" the ring spoke through all the drama.

Soon Jin's phone unlocked itself and went onto the picture but once again Jin turned it off, but the ring turned it back on. Turned off, turned on, turned off, turned on, it kept going forever until the phone no longer turned on.

"You destroyed my phone!" Jin exclaimed while continuously trying to turn on the phone.

"No you. Plus, it's not my fault you have a crappy phone. I mean, just take a look at me- so elegant, beautiful, smart, sexy, how can one prefer something other than a smart technology like me." The ring spoke back.

Okay, so we're in middle of a huge war and these two are arguing over looks and technology. Of course, what else can I expect?

Vroom!

Crash!

Everyone's attention quickly went to the side where a motorcycle had crashed into a company van. Quickly stopping the car, Namjoon put up his fist signaling you guys to take caution. 

"I'll go check it out," He spoke before leaving the van.

"It could be dangerous, I suggest I go. After all, this is all because of me." You spoke up wanting to stop Namjoon.

He smiled turning around looking at you, "No, our priority is to take care of you. You have bought us back together," He pauses before speaking again, "We chose to do this, don't think of yourself a burden."

Without hesitating you also jumped out the van.

" What are you-"

You cut him off, "I know, and at this point, my priority is to keep all of my close ones protected."

You walked ahead as he just let out a little smile which quickly disappeared as he made his way to the crash site.

The person involved was laying on the floor, you looked at Namjoon and then back at the person. Slowly you removed the helmet off the person's head.

" Kim Soo Hyun!?" You exclaimed.

"It can't be, you were just inside!" Namjoon spoke up right after you.

"I know, Y/n, I have to get out of here. There's people following me...I don't know who- Argh!" He tried to speak but the bike was crushing his leg.

You and Namjoon quickly pushed the bike off his leg and helped him walk over to the van.

"Give me the keys, I'll drive them away. I need you boys to take him to a safe place far from anywhere here. I don't want any one getting hurt because of me...please." You looked at all of them.

Soohyun gave you the keys, "Please, be safe my love."

The boys mouths' dropped open as he said the last word.

"Calm down, that's what he calls me in a sisterly-brotherly manner," You spoke closing the door.

"Wait! Take this walkie-talkie." Hoseok spoke before pulling his window up.

"Be safe." You mouthed before giving them one last look and leaving them behind.

* * *

They had managed to catch up to your bike, and there was no other option. Giving the bike one last push, you jumped off before ramming it into the car parked in front of you. Quickly getting up you made your way to the shop and used the ladder to climb up. You jumped over another building as they were still on your tail.

An elderly lady yelled at you as you grabbed her big pot throwing it at the ladder, "Sorry!"

Knocking the ladder over, you jumped on top of the other building next to the one you were on and ran down the stairs. Knocking over some huge sticks of wood, you made our way through a small alley before turning and running through a street of many small shops.

"Throw the chili powder at them" The ring recommended as you grabbed some chilli powder.

Crash!

Clang!

Managing to get the man down you got a little bit of more space between you and the rest of them. Getting out of the small market place, you made your way into a smaller alley where you hid behind the garbage can. They drove past the alley as you peeked over and watched them leave. Letting out a sigh you walked to the crashed bike and drove away. 

***

Standing in front of the building you look at BTS. They had managed to get several other groups and people to help fight. 

"We safely dropped him at his home, and we managed to get ahold of some people who can help." Yoongi spoke gesturing some of the leaders to introduce themselves.

"S.Coups"

"Ice cream scoops?" You questioned.

"S-coups" he replied chuckling.

"G-Dragon"

"Suho"

"Taeyong"

"Jihyo"

Your jaw dropped open as you realized who she was, one of your close friends from school.

"Long story" she smiled as so did the rest of her group.

A few others introduced themselves as everyone else  got prepared.

"Understood?" Namjoon asked one last time before everyone split up.

Jhope held your hand as he noticed how nervous you were. He gave you a warm reassuring smile as he slowly let go of your hand. Looking next to you,
You noticed Jin giving you the same smile.

"It's now or never." Jungkook told the group.

"You mean the opportunity? The time to hug y/n and kiss her..? What are you taking about?" Taehyung questioned

"You guys are going to be the death of me one day" you chucked, "Now or never" you spoke wanting them to join the group handshake as you held out your hand. One by one they all put their hands on top of each other and quietly yelled, "Now or never!"

With that everyone made their way to the building ready to face the upcoming war they were about to set their foot in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 5.6K 63
⚠️ THERE IS SMUT AND OTHER MATURE CONTENT ⚠️ Y/n has a normal life...that is until she got kidnapped by the most notorious mafia in Asia. What she d...
1.2K 83 31
Mal is horrified when she learns about her husband's disappearance. Now she lies in bed, not knowing what to do while her husband is out there needin...
1.5K 176 18
"--- 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐨, 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞?" "𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭...
17.7K 705 22
Ever since the accident, things changed drastically for you. That night changed your marriage, your husband and your joy towards life. Now that every...