Darling

By Miki0811

Michelle it was Draco's best friend since they were 5, and through this journey they learn how to love, how t... More

The beginning
~ to hogwarts ~
~Drama~
~ Quidditch game ~
~ The Duel Club ~
Neville
Summer
Lucius Malfoy
Draco's birthday
~To Hogwarts~
The Champions
~Fight and stars~
~ Sirens ~
WHAT'S IS WITH THIS CHAPTER ??
A/N
I am sorry
Promise
Please read !!
Lots of tears
Next day
Home sweet home
A/N , PLEASE READ!!!
Summary
Fight till were dead
Like them
Fred
Draco's plan
Snape's story
The Courtyard
Surprise
The second surprise
A/N- Sorry( please read !!!)
Wedding
No choice
We'll figure it out
Finding Out
His first and last love
Feelings
Destroyed
Punishment
My fault
God please let us live
Surprise
London
Christmas
Real Love
Please save us
Nothing is alright
Part one: The End
A/N
Part two: The End
Part three : Darling
Thank you- A/n

The Yule Ball

18 0 0
By Miki0811

We have a couples of hours till the Ball will start so we have to get ready. I am so exited , someone drag my hand and also Draco's hand , it was Pansy and Blaise .

" Come on , we have to get ready , ok everyone ? I want that the four of us to look perfect . Now let's move on " said Pansy then dragging me with her . I waved quickly at Blaise and Draco then disappear.

At my room with Pansy 

" I am nervous Pansy , he choose the dress but didn't let me to see it " i said going out from the shower .

" It's gonna be alright , he's gonna love it , I am pretty sure . " she said laughing . 

I was now in front of a mirror doing my make-up , I am pretty good at this so I think I  look pretty. 

" Come on miss Black , let's try our dresses " Pansy said bringing her dress and mine's . I put the dress on the bed and start thinking , what if Draco will be disappointed about how the dress looks on me . The dress was nice , the top of the dress was a corset and the bottom was long , all green of course . 

I took it and put it on me , I asked Pansy to help me with the corset . I put a  silver necklace , and a beautiful ring on my finger . Somebody knocked on the door , I went to ope to see Neville .

" Neville , hi " I said looking at him how  elegant  he is  . 

" Wow Elle , I bet Draco is lucky, so do you.  Here, take this " he gave me a box for shoes then leaved . 

" Who was it ?" pansy asked putting her earrings . Damn , I don't have earrings I forgot them in Draco's room . 

" Neville , he gave me a box " i said then opened it , a beautiful pear of heels and earrings ?

The heels were green and the earrings were silver , like how ? Draco gave me this ? I have to gave him something too . 

I took the perfume I bought for Draco , it wasn't that special but  I don't have anything else,  I run to Neville.

" Neville !" i said 

" Hm ? Michelle ?" he asked 

" Please go and give Draco this perfume but don't say it's from me , please ?" i said .

" With pleasure " he smiled , took the present and leave . 

Draco's Pov 

Somebody knocked at the door .

" Yes ?" asked Blaise .

" It's Neville again " said Neville , he came in . 

" Here , take this " he said , giving me an perfume . I took it open it and try it , the smell was really nice but who gave it to me ?

" From who ?" i asked .

" I don't know and in 10 we should be in the Great Hall ' Neville said then leaved us confused . 

Michelle's Pov  

I put my heels and earrings , I look so pretty , really . I was beautiful , I look at Pansy , she was ready and gorgeous as always .

" You're ready ?" I asked her  smiling .

" Yes " -  I took her hand and leave our room , the common room was empty . 

" They are waiting for us " Pansy said , I just simply nod . I am super nervous , what If he would did not like how I look ? We arrived at the stairs , I looked for Draco but didn't see him . 

Author's Pov 

Michelle was nervous , she didn't saw Draco and began to worry . Draco appeared quickly , he saw Michelle and raised his eyebrows, thinking how lucky he got by having her . 

Michelle went down the stairs slowly and  Draco reach his hand out , she took his hand smiling then he kissed her sweetly .

" You look fantastic darling " Draco said putting his hands on her waist . 

" You too Draco " Michelle smiled looking in his eyes deeply then Baise and Pansy came to them and ruin the moment.

" We are stunning guys " said Blaise . 

" Please , the dance is starting in a moment " said Dumbledore . 

I saw , Harry with the twin girl , Cedric with Cho , Fleur  with some guy and Viktor with Hermione ? .  We applauded them while some trumpets sang their coming . The music started , I can say that Harry was nervous . Ron was jealous on Viktor , I saw that coming from miles away .

" Can i have your hand ?" Draco  asked 

" With pleasure" I took his hand , I followed him , Draco knows how to dance from his mother . 

He spin me around , I laugh looking at his smile . Professor Dumblendore was dancing with Professor Mcgonagall , Nevielle with Ginny , Hermione with Viktor , this night is going to be perfect , i thought . 

" Auch " Draco said , I step on his foot . 

" Sorry " i said .

" It's alright darling " Draco said then , I was feeling like a princess having my price dancing with me . The Waltz has finished and started a slow song .  

" We have to dance on this song  " he said , I nod smiling . He put his hands around my waist and mine's were around his neck . We started dancing slow , I couldn't stop smiling . What's more romantic then being understood by your favorite person?

Author's Pov 

After the slow dance , Draco and Michelle drank some alcohol with Pansy and Blaise  , all of them were feeling better . The music better , no more slow dances . Draco danced with Michelle all night laughing and smiling looking never leaving her blue eyes , he adore her eyes . 

Michelle has been talking with Professor Dumbledore about the great Hall , blue and sliver , just like she told them . 

" Thank you for the gift Draco " Michelle said . 

" What gift darling ?" Draco asked laughing . 

" You know what gift " Michelle smiled with her teeth . He kissed her lips quick then said . 

"  Thank you for being here darling " Draco said 

" My pleasure Draco " , The music has stopped , Blaise came to them along with Pansy and bring them some alcohol . 

" We don't need that guys " said Michelle leaving with them the dance space . 

" Oh ,come on , it's a small shot " Pansy gave in Michelle's hand the shoot .

" At three , 1 ..2 and 3 !" and all of them drank the shots quickly . 

" That was ..Ugh " Draco said . 

" This song is for people that want to dance " shouted the singer . 

( play  Cake by the ocean by : DNCE ) 

Michelle's pov 

This song is pretty fun , I was feeling the beat so I started dancing grabbing all of them on the dace space .

" No , I don't know how to dance on this type of music " said Draco 

" Come on , you just scream and jump " Pansy said jumping along with Blaise , they know the song . 

" I grabbed Draco's hands and start dancing weird , he started laughing , he came closer to me still laughing . 

" Fuck this babe , I don't know how to dance " he said wanting to leavr.

" You just jump Draco " i said jumping singing the song. I took his hand and twirl. Now all 4 of us were jumping and screaming the song.  I looked at Draco , he was smiling so hard and laughing . Draco directly leaved us by going on the stage and he started singing always pointing at me with his hands. I started dancing never taking my eyes of him.  As he sang he bring his hand into his hair and he just winked at me. He get down the stage smiling at me,  we were having  having fun,  I put my hands around his neck to get attention from him and I just simply bring his lips to mine. We kissed and dance till the song stopped. 

Skip cuz I have an lazy ass *** + play : Le parole lontane by Maneskin

"This night was perfect " said Draco while we were sitting down drinking some alchool .

" Yes it was . I happy you're here with me, you know ? Tonight i danced with my favorite person" I said cupping his hands looking into his eyes, I looked at his face then saw a hickey, it wasn't mine for sure. Directly my eyes were full with tears but I didn't say anything. 

" Darling, why are you crying ?" he said worried looking in my eyes sad , I wanted to slap him but something was stopping , but why ? . I should slap him across him , scream in his face then leave.

" Go away Malfoy ?" I said smiling disapointed then ran. 

" Michelle ! Please stop ! " he said as I felt someone catching my arm, Viktor Krum. 

" What's wrong with you ?" he asked me sweet, I burst in tears and he hugged me tight.

" Bad thing happen , right ?" I asked him.

" He cheated on you, didn't he ?" he asked sad, then we saw Draco coming.

" Take your hands of her " he said loud.

" Fuck you ! You cheater, you liar . Go away " I screamed .

" Shh , people are sleeping . You're angry about the hickey , I know , let me explain " Draco said but i couldn't believe him anymore . I'm too angry to hear his words . 

" Go away Draco, you fucking pureblood, you fucking liar, leave !" I screamed then students came fast .

' Is she okay ? ' ' What's up with them ?' all of them were asking things that i probably I don't even know the answer . Dumbledore came along Mcgonagall  with their wands in their hands. 

" What is this ? Everyone in their rooms , now !" said Mcgonagall , I was frozen , this shouldn't be happening , they don't need to know what's between me and Draco . Now it's just me , Draco, Dumbledore and Mcgonagall.

" What is wrong with you three, go and sleep !" Dumbledore said . 

Now what ? What I am gonna do, break up ? I can't , he's the perfect person for me or it was , but he loved me , didn't he ?

I started walking to our house with Draco in a mortal silence leaving Viktor alone, directly I start crying. He wanted to touch me but I didn't allowed him . 

" It's done Draco " i said 

Draco's Pov 

" Please let me explain Elle " I said desperate because I made a mistake, I was drunk and didn't know what's happening. I didn't even catch the chance to tell her how beautiful looks the dress on her . 

" Take this back, I don't need them anymore Malfoy " she said giving me the earrings but not the heels,, then she goes to her room leaving me in the living room crying . 

' Fuck ' 

A/N : Hello guys , I hope you really enjoyed this one . I am excited for the next one , also sorry for my bad english . 

~ Nx Miky ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

573 5 39
17 year old Draco Malfoy had recently been struggling to figure himself out, but when his best friend Harry Potter comes to help him, he later realis...
360K 9.2K 33
Some people promise to change even when things look like they will turn out bad. Draco Malfoy promi...
597K 6.9K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
191K 6.9K 25
Last in the Promise series! The end is coming, and Harry and his friends are working hard in preparation. Of course, it's not easy when you feel like...