B.R.O.K.E.N. Book No. 1 of Ve...

By Bubbles4213

"What the hell is your power?! I-IS THAT BLACK GOOP?!" "AWESOME IT CAN TALK!!! USOPP DID YA SEE THIS YET??!" ... More

女の子。
〜第1章〜
〜第2章〜
第3章
第5章
Quick Note!
第6章
第7章
第8章

第4章

2.4K 102 39
By Bubbles4213

B.R.O.K.E.N

Book One of the Venom Series.

Bubbles 4213.

A Various One Piece x Venom Reader.

Chapter 4.

SPICEY RAMEN! Zoro Meeting and the female marine Tashigi!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'B....at!'

........

.......

......

'Oi....hear me?!'

.......

.......

'mmmmhm....what?'

'Don't.....me....owe.....and Chocolate....rubber bastard.....be grateful ya.....die!'

'Venom....your dreaming again...let me sleep......"

'IDIOT........SLEEP....ME!! WAKE.....UP......STRAW IDIOT FUCKED......NOW MARINES.........WE NEED TO LEAVE......NOW!'

'mmmmm, don't wanna-'

'WAKE THE FUCK UP!'

"AACK!!" Feeling a hard slap to your face, your body fell off onto the hard floor with a very loud BANG!!! making the whole floor to shake.

"OH! She's awake!! DAD!" A rather familiar voice spoke, you groaning with the sudden pain while trying to get up.

"A warning next time...?" You growled, your elbows trying to lift your body up from the floor.

'I fucking tried! But your lazy ass is the deepest sleeper any vessel I had before!'

"I'm sorry, but I want the one who ate my pancreas..."

"And I'm sorry that I wasn't the one who took so damn long to get past cancer sticks and tended to get shot every damn second by being chased!"

Your head tilted. "We were chased?"

He growled. "How the fuck could you not remember? It happened 4 hours ago brat!"

Rubbing your temples, you sighed due to the sudden headache kicking your brain right now, you unable to think correctly at the moment.

Getting back up to your feet, your but plopped back onto the strange unuasual bed, your eyes looking around the unfamiliar yet tiny wooden room.

"Where are we?"

"Long story short, ya weak ass passed out on rubber brats shoulder, he was carrying you inappropriately, so I stopped him and carried your ass here-"

"I doubt that's what happened, do you want your chocolate permissions to be taken away?"

"......Ugh, fine! He carried you, but he was going to damn slow so I may have pushed the rubber brat a bit to the point he gut a rather large cut onto his stomach-"

"YOU WHAT?!" Hearing him gulp from your sudden rage, your body sat straight up again as the people outside your room door looked confusingly at the walls, but soon then went back to their shopping or making meals.

"Now wait hold on brat, it wasn't that damn severe. I healed him when we got here and he left already heading towards the damn exaction platform. He said something about getting there before you woke up."

Sighing, you took some weird IV thing off of your back, throwing it onto the bed as you put your head up into a pony tail.

"We need to go, he's not safe there. Buggy and his pirates will know that he's here."

"That weakling who got owned by the pirate straw? HAH! The only thing he's good for is his hands detach, and that's not normal for a human."

"Where not normal." You corrected, soon gathering your stuff around the small room, ignoring the pain shooting through your leg from the bullet wound.

But then you stopped. "Oi, Venom...Did I get shot?" Stupidly asking, Venom popped out quickly, an annoyed?Deadpanned look hinted his face. "You really forgot everything didn't ya...OF COURSE YA GOT SHOT!" He snapped, spit going to your face as you just wiped it off with a flick, cringing from how loud he was.

"Geez, didn't need to yell. I was just asking."

"Don't ask stupid questions brat, then I will stop yelling at you-Hey what are you doing?!" VEnom saw you gather some random stuff that wasn't yours, your feet then walking towards the tin bathroom in the corner, as you opened the cabinet above the sink. "Getting supplies."

"Stealing supplies! You can't just do that, we already have enough trouble in your damn world than this brutal packed one."

Sighing, some bandages went into your bag, as you took a bunch of medical pills and tooth paste. "I mean, you used to eat people." He glared at you. "Used" To....it should say something that I have changed from your ass, in a concerning, disgusting way..."

Your eyes rolled. "Your lucky to be alive when I saved you from slime experiments, icing head." He thing grumbled. "Cake head-"

"Come on dad! They're going to be perfect! Your the best cook in the logue town, I'm sure the lady will like them!"

"How could you forget the seeds in Jalapeño ramen! It's like the secret ingredient passed down from generations!"

"It's not such a secret anymore...."

Venom looked to you, then you to him. Both of you now sweat dropping as your hand quickly shut the cabinet, you zooming to the bed with a plop.

Then a delicious smell hinted yours and Venom's noses, making both of your eye sockets to instantly go heart shaped.

"Food/Food!" You bothe drooled, looking in the direction of a door frame covered up with a cloth by the entrance, the familiar voices getting closer and closer.

Feeling your mouth water, the growling noise of your stomach rumbled made your hands plop onto it.

The door curtain thing opened, revealing two familiar people walking in, holding pans of bows with delicious food inside.

'AHHHH! FOOD!' You and venom thought, your body shooting straight up. "W-What's all this?" YOu asked, tilting your head as you walked towards the two.

Laughing, the old man handed you a bowl with a smile. "You asked us to make some remember? We also added a little something on top to thank you for saving my peppers!"

Eyes widening in awe, your mouth was basically drooling over the nice spicy smell of the peppers and broth hinting your nose.

Taking in the lovely dish, your eyes sat on a perfectly boiled egg sitting onto the noodles and broth, the egg itself was gleaming in the sunlight.

"Ahh! Wow!....thank you old man." You softly spoke, bowing first as you took the bowl from his hands.

"Not a problem! We're glad to see ya up and moving, that strawhat boy had quite strength carrying you all the way here!" Confessed the younger guy, handing you chop-sticks to eat them with.

Taking the untensle, your head tilted towards him. "Who?"

"You don't know? Well, I guess he mentions his name, lucky, louise...no...Luffy! THat's his name!"

"Huh...." You simply stated, soon taking a big heap of noodles in your chopsticks. "Yeah, I know him. Saved him from the crowd of marines who were chasing him back there." "Idiot! They aren't supposed to know-"

"Ah those marines! Always making a ruckus, that smoker guy needs to be put in his place, this used to be the pirates town, but they took it over. No wonder you had a shot wound in your leg, if I where you I would beat the crap outta them-blah blah blah blah." The other coworker sweatdropped from his rambing, you ignoring the poor man as you and Venom basically scarfed down two bowls already.

'Delicious! More damnit more! THis old guy is getting me hungrier with his damn mumbling!'

Slamming the bowls onto the table, you interrupted the old geezer's mumbling as he jumped slightly, his assistant and him looking at the quickly finished bowls with wide eyes.

"O-Oh my-"

"My apologize old Geezer, I was quite hungry and it was delicious, thank you." You bowed again, both of their eyes looked at you confusingly and still surprised you finished two bowls with ease.

But then the old guy just smiled. "Not a problem, hehe, you must be very hungry after that chase-WAIT! Did ya just call me old?!" He realised, looking at you who just stood up with a blank face. "Oh, yeah."

"I'M 35!!!" He snapped.

'Really? Ya look older than that, have you tried lotion for yo crusty ass?'

"Oh, I forgot, sorry middle geezer."

"ENOUGH WITH THE GEEZER! THAT MAKES IT WORSE-" His assistant then pushed the man to the side, feeling quite embarrassed, he scratched his neck. "Sorry about my father, he tends to get...angry alot."

'Ya think?! He looks like he's constipated.'

The man's legs were shaking with anger, you deadpanning from his actions. 'I think he might poop himself.'

"How about we treat you both by filling your bottle with water for your trip, it will be on us." HIs son spoke, your eyes then glancing to him. "Oh, that will be great, thank you." Blankly handing him your giant water holder, he softly took it from your hands as his dad was angerly mumbling behind him still.

"Alright, be right back-come one dad." Pulling the owner with him, the guy started to bark at you randomly. "DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME OLD AGAIN YA here m...sue..ya..."

Your ears could still slightly hear him outside the tent, just barely as you saw some townspeople following him being dragged, concerned looks plastering his face.

Tilting your head, your tongue clicked."What an odd man."

'He's fucking psycho.'

"He had some screws loose-"

'Some? He didn't even have a fucking brain, he kept mumbling till the damn cows come home!'

"It was my fault, I called him old again."

'He should try some lotion then, his skin looked a little crusty-'

"Monster?! How rude!!!"

Both of you suddenly stopped, you getting straight up to your feet as you instantly started to look around, not recognising the unfamiliar voice.

"Aww, shut up! Our boss is behind bars all thanks to him!"

"Have you still not learned your lesson?!"

Tilting your head with slight confusion, your feet began to walk towards the cloth door.

But then you suddenly stopped.

'Be careful, brat. You don't know who those people are.'

'I'm just going to check it out, i'll be back here before the guy gets done with my water.'

'You say that, then in 5 seconds later, ya eat the guy!'

'Uhm, that's actually you.'

'oKay! I get it, no eating but besides the point i don't want your ass to die.'

Your eyes rolled, as your hand hit the cloth covering the entrance, a little bit of light from the outside shined to your eyes.

"Relax, i won't die. I promise-ACK!" Not looking, your eyes were basically blind as your foot tripped over a wood edge, causing your arms to rapidly wailed around, your form heading to the ground.

As your arms still wailed...a lot, everyone looked to you, stumbling passed them rather quickly as you and Venom tried to keep your balance.

'Damnit! Why are you so clumsy!! Now we're definitely gonna get caught!'

Venom helped you avoid most of the people, your shoulder ramming hard into some shoulders which earned you scoff's and yells.

"Sorry!" You yelled behind you, Venom moving you to the side, avoiding a moving fruit cart.

'Why are you so big women?!'

YOu growled. "Oh i'm sorry my weight bothered you so much-WOAH!" Ducking, your hair avoided a large sword, which was carried by a fat person, and a lanky person? Well, their heads both whipped to you, who was trying to keep their ass from falling to the ground.

"Actually it does, at least your not a twig."

"If this really important right now?!"

" Yes, it's a big problem because you still owe me chocolate cake-"

"Just shut up damn it!" You gritted, somehow getting out of breath as you still kept stumbling like a big doofus who can't sit still.

"Ugh, your such a clutz." Feeling Venom pull your upper body straight, your eyes looked to see people staring at you, your face hiding the slight embarrassment with a blank look.

But the standing still moment only happened for a bit, until a rather large hand pushed you again making you stumble.

"HAHAH! NICE PUSH LEE!"

"Just look at how clumsy she is! Pathetic!"

"This is perfect, two marines in our site, smoker will definitely hoke to see his two women's heads onto our swords!"

'The hell?! We don't work for that cancer fuck! I'd eat him in a heart beat.'

"Let's get them!! Then that glasses chick!"

Sensing multiple footsteps coming your way, your eyes slightly moving to see a bunch of..swords?!

YOur eyes budged out of your sockets,VEnom forced you back down as you barley avoided the sharp objects, one slightly grazing your cheeks.

"Hah? You dare dodge our attack?! Now I'll eat you from limb to limb!" One snapped, causing you to just sweat dropp

'T-The hell?! What did I do?!'

'I don't know, but they stole my fucking line.'

'Is that really important right now?!"

'I eat people! They're just lowley humans that I could snack on!!'

'We don't eat people damnit!'

'Well we should, we look like non canibal idiots!'

'Shut up and help me get out of this mess!'

'Your fault for going out that door-'

'Just do it damnit!!!'

Seeing the sword attacking again, as you easily moved to the left, your hand instantly grabbing a rather large wrist.

Behind you, Venom grabbed a hold of a guy about to swing at you by the throat, choking him.

Hearing gasps of people behind you, their eyes widened from the sight of Venom choking the man to death.

It was gross, because all they could see is black and white goop coming from your back.

"D-Devil fruit power?!"

"No, that couldn't be i'm just seeing things!"

"I thought only smoker had Devil fruit powers in logue town!"

"Those pirates are dead for sure!"

"Huh?! What's this?"

'It's me, Venom bitch.'

Venom was still grabbing the guy that was behind you's throat, not letting the bastard get any air.

Still holding the guy's wrist in front of you, he then smirked.

"Heh, think you can just grab my wrist aye? That's low thinking for a person who's working with smoker." THe citizens soon began to surround you and the two gross pirate men, a foot soon stepping onto a pare of glasses as a young, beautiful women was beside them, on the floor as she struggled to find them.

"You tell her shin! I can basically smell the fear off of them....HAHAHA!"

'Fear? The only thing I smell if the fresh scent of your limbs and organs being in my stomach....'

"You bet Lee, under that hard exterior their trembling, hiding the fact that they might piss themselves..." Feeling his hand to to your cheeks, they squished as he forced your head to look to him as he got a good look at you.

You felt your hands being grabbed, forcing them behind your back as you let out a silent grunt of pain, feeling quite uncomfortable in the situation.

Venom squeezed the guy he was holding harder, the two's friends gaggin gwith pain.

But they were ignoring their friends grunts and cries.

'They really don't give a fuck that their friend is ding don't they?'

'Lowly pirates...'

'Speaking of, if we don't do something, he's going to squeeze your cheeks until your head explodes.'

Shurgging, the pirate holding your cheeks squeezed harder. 'I've dealt with worse...'

Not knowing the pirate was talking, your head was forced to look up at him this time, him getting a little grunt out of you.

"Look who's not paying attention, I outta teach you a lesson-"

His breath hitched, your face never changing a single emotion.

'Boo.'

Your hard glare send shivers down his spine, making him begin to sweat.

Then his eyes widened. "W-What?!"

Smirking, one of his men yanked your hoodie of, revealing your identity to the world.

"A GIRL?!" Everyone yelled, causing your mouth to form a smirk towards them.

'No it's a monkey. OF COURSE IT'S A GIRL RETARDS!'

"A-Ah. You got me.." You sarcastically spoke, your teeth gritting from the pain in your wrists.

"Of course we did. Your just a weak little slut!" Feeling a slap hitting your cheek, blood came out of your cut cheek, as your head was yanked to the left.

Holding a scowling face, you the spitted at the ground, your mouth feeling the taste of blood from what could be a missing tooth.

"Haha! Look! Even though she works with smoker, she's weak as hell! THis will be a peace of cake!"

"Smoker? HAHAHA!" You began to laugh.

Both of them grew confused, and slightly scared as your laugh was kind of psychotics and creepy.

The Citizens were basically creeped out by you, mom's moving kid's behind them as others began to look away.

"Y-You dare laugh at us?!" One of them spoke, putting his sword against your neck.

'Woah, something crunchy for my afternoon snack.'

Shivers soon were sent down your spine, as you felt his breath hit your ear. "Asking for a death wish aren't ya lady-"

"Oi...Put her down." Everyone froze from the voice, even you as the unfamiliar sound was just too recognizable.

The pirates who were holding you looked in the direction of the voice, their eyes seeing a familiar green colored swordsman, who seems to be annoyed by the situation.

Your eyes glared to him, seeing that he's only a foot away from you as a hand was put onto the pirate with the sword's shoulder.

'Z-Zoro...' you thought, slightly relieved as you heard a scoff came from Venom.

'Tch, moss head.'

Basically feeling your heart beating faster than before, your face didn't move slightly, as the sword was still against your neck.

Trying your damn hardest to keep your cool and not freak out, you just couldn't believe Roronoa Zoro was Standing right next to you.

"Oh? Who the hell are you?" He Seemed to be drinking a beer, as your eyes noticed that he already gotten his new swords.

Chugging the drink down, he wiped the access liquid dripping to his chin.

"Who am I? A human."

"DON'T BE SARCASTIC WITH ME!!" He snapped, pressing the sword more onto you, causing a slight cut to your neck.

"Why not? You all seem to be the weak type, right? Who's your captain, is it him?" He pointed to the guy Venom was chocking, who seems to be dead by now.

'Heh, my bad,'

"Don't mock us child....or your head will be next."

"Who say's I was mocking? Only telling the truth because your bounty is 10,000 less, am i right?" Both of there breath's hitch. "What the hell did you say...?!"

"What I said...now let her go so I can crush your bones already."

"HAHAHAHAHAH!" Both of them bursted with laughter. "T-THis kid is funny! Him crushing our bones? PFFHAHAHAHA! Don't make us laugh!"

'Man, their so annoying...'

'What's the plan..?'

'I don't know, eat them I guess?'

'Yes!'

'Geez was just kidding, no need to get excited.'

'Why would you do that?!'

'Bc I felt like it.'

'Ugh..'

"Who said I was laughing?" Zoro asked, his mouth forming another smirk, as one of his free hands grabbed one of his three swords, which made a clinking sound.

The two pirates then froze slightly, starting to sweat as Zoro's confidence seemed to scare the two a bit.

Blushing from his smirk, you tried not to pass put. "Dayum...hot..." You muttered.

'Would you stop fanboying over this moss head?! He's barely doing anything!'

'H-His smirk...'

'Oh, right, sorry for interrupting you looking at his smirk but, could you maybe...hmm I don't know HELP gET YOU OUT OF THIS SITUATION?!'

'Don't wanna...'

'NO! OF ALL MEN I DON'T WANT THIS COCKY BASTARD TO BE YOUR BREEDING MATE!'

'H-HUH?!' Your face turned even redder, not caring that a sharp object was still to your neck.

But,

"Look Lee, this kid is so cocky and judgemental, he actually thinks he can defeat us.'

"HAHAH! Yeah no one can defeat us!"

Sighing, your tired of being held by the neck. "Boring.." You whispered, makin gthe guy who was holding you to look at you.

"hah? The hell do you want now lady-OOF!" Before he could finish, your foot kicked him right in the balls, forcing his hand to instantly let go.

'I wanna taste your limbs....'

"Oh?" Zoro held his beer to his mouth, taking as sip as he saw your foot high spin kick the the other guy in the face, making him stumble back.

"Why you little-"

Quickly, you formed an odd looking sword with your hands, slicing Lee's throat as blood gushed out of it.

The people screamed around you, as Zoro's eyes then widened.

Glaring at the other guy, her grumbled, then charged you.

"YOU KILLED HIM! NOW YOU PAY!" Holding a blank face, your eyes then turned a hint of red, making the pirate to instantly stop.

'Too bad, he was a dick anyway. He probable tasted disgusting.'

Gulping from your gaze, you then disappeared, making the circle to gasp again.

"S-SHE'S GONE!" A person spoke, Zoro taking another sip of his beer, rather impressed with you.

But then, in a blink of an eye, he felt a rush of wind blew passed him, his eyes looking in the direction.

Not seeing git, you appeared behind the pirate, your face glaring at him hard as it made people around you terrified.

Barely, you and the pirated swords clashed, the fat guy squealing with fear.

Zoro's eyes widened more, as your other hand formed the same looking sword, it soon impaling to the guy's stomach.

'BOO BITCH!'

Spilling to the floor, the blood rapidly came out as you flipped over him, cutting his boy straight in half like butter.

Zoro blushed slightly, him seeing your hair blow in the sunlight behind you while you easily took down the opponent with eas

Landing onto the floor, Venom Behind you,who dropped the now dead guy he was chocking to death went back into your body.

Blood splattered behind you, like a water fall as it created a cool, yet scary aroama around you.

Putting your hood back up, you walked away from the circle, towards zoro, as the guy you just killed fell right to the floor with a *plop!*.

Finishing his beer, you and Zoro bumped shoulders slightly, both of you locking eyes with each other.

'Now that's how you finish an enemy, moss head.'

'Who is...'

Blushing, His body turned too look at you more, as you seemed to be heading towards an unknown person, who was looking for her glasses.

Confused, his head tilted while watching you bending down towards some broken object, as you gently picked them up.

"Ah, my glasses where are they-" The lady paused when your hand came to View. "oh!" Looking up, she saw every part of your body, up to your face, who was smiling gently towards her.

'this women?' He thought, easily taking in every feature you have, finishing the last swig of liquid down his throat.

Your body was shining in the light behind you, making yourself look kind of sweet, Beautiful and even gentle.

She blushed, of course not being able to see well, she thought the was heading for the glasses, instead she accidently touched your face.

Surprised, your breath hitched slightly, as the females hand kept touching your face, her fingers soon squishing your cheeks.

'HAHA! You look dumb.'

'Shut up...'

'Make me.'

Soon, you grabbed the girls wrist, causing her to pause for a second as your other hand, which was holding her broken glasses placed the object gently into her hands, her eyes widening with shock.

"M-My glasses! But-" She slumped with disappointment. "They're broken...."

"I'm sorry ma'am..." You spoke, making her look at you. "Oh! It's quite alright! I'm just clumsy sometimes, t-thank you!" She then got straight up, but then bowed towards you.

Weirded out slightly, you sweatdropped. "Oh, your welcome Tashigi t-though you don't have to bow...it's kind of embarrassing-" She gasped. "My bad! Say, how can I thank you for helping me stopping those pirates-wait, you know my name?!"

'Shit! I accidentally said her name!!'

'Sucks to suck, now she knows. Better come up with a fucking background plan, or the marines will be chasing ya again.'

You sighed, right she works with smoker..

Scratching the back of your neck, your blank face showed a little confusion. "W-Well, word seems to get around this town."

"I see." Huh? You looked to her again, who seemed to be smiling. "I guess this is a small town, smoker is pretty famous anyone who works with him will instantly be gossiped about the day after, my apologize, but if I may ask, are you a traveler?"

'No, we're Abraham Lincoln.'

Mumbling, you looked away slightly. "You...You could say that."

"You seemed to be very powerful Miss, with that Devil fruit power you used on those Pirates back there. Are you related to Smoker-san?" Freezing, your teeth gritted. 'Why does everyone think I work with Cancer sticks?! I'd rather die than get 6 feet in front of him!!'

'Me too sister, just by smelling his gross as you'll most likely to get cancer.'

Sighing, you decided to play it off. "Me and him..are acquaintances. Only just met the guy today. He seems to be a pain in the ass" You mumbled, remembering how many mairned the bastard sent after you.

"No!" Tagishi spoke, you looking at her again.

"Smoker may look mean, but he's a kind man! A person who get's the chance to work beside him should be honored, because I know I am!" She firmly explained, you becoming more and more confused.

'Is she smoking crack? Because she's fucking crazy.'

"Hey-I didn't mean to offend-" She then grabbed your shirt, her going to tippy toes as her face looked annoyed with you. "Are you against the marine captain, ma'am?" Her sudden question caught you off guard. "Well-No, I-"

"I see....your against the marines.." She mumbled, herself becoming disappointed because she might have taken a liking to you.

"Hey-what makes you say I hate those lowly bastards? I don't like neither pirates or Marines, like I told you i'm a traveler, not looking for trouble." You explained, glaring down at her as your face was still blank.

You both locked eyes for a minute, her slightly surprised with your answer.

But, She then let you go, letting you stumble a bit as your feet yet again wouldn't let you walk.

Slightly widening, your self started to fall, as you aren't able to catch yourself.

'Shit, not again. Your so clumsy brat!'

Sweat Dripping, your face looked like an idiot, basically like deku when he was falling to his death before the entrance exams.

'Great, this is where I'd die with embarrassment...goodbye Venom, hope your new vessel is better than me.'

'Could you shut up? The fall won't kill ya. Damn your like a fucking child!'

Feeling like you were going to hit the floor. A pair of arms strong, muscular caught you in time as they snaked around your waist, your back hitting something warm yet firm.

"Oi."

You froze from the familiar voice, your legs soon wiggling around rapidly as the man who was holding you gripped harder, trying hest not to drop you.

'Oi, moss head, stop carrying her like that!'

"Q-Quit moving around women, or I'll drop you!"

"That's the point brocoli boy!" You snapped, still trying to struggle as Zoro's panicked face, turned annoyed. "What did you call me?!"

You turned to him annoyingly, showing him a rather noticeable pout. "You heard mere, B.R.O.C.O.L.Y."

Growling from your choice to spell the insult, he let you go, dropping you onto your but as you let a tiny *EEP!*.

'You deserved that.'

'How?! I didn't do anything wrong!!'

'Hmm, let's see, One you stole my cake, two, you got us into this mess, and three it's your fault you got shot. So yeah, ya sorry ass did deserve this brat.'

Grumbling, you turned to your knees. 'Is that all you got? Because the complaint booth is closed for the day.'

'Hell yeah I got a whole list, it's this amount, and I count 1,000,000 things.'

'HOW?!'

'-_- You've been my Vessel for such a damn time, my boredom of you watching your damn fuck fantasies and non-extant men was constant'

"'You told me you loved those shows!!'

'Yeah, to make you not cry, because I got so many jars of your tears too.'

'Why did I save your ass?'

'Because, you love me, admit it.'

'Ew, I'd rather drink poison.'

'Poison doesn't effect me.'

'Fine bleach then.'

'Isn't that the same thing, idiot?'

'.....'

Tagishi looked at the Moss head, making her to turn around. "I'll leave her too you, you seem to know this lady."

zoro's head tilted. "What I don't know this bit-"

"Thank you sir!" She bowed And with that, the female marine left you and Broccoli alone, Zoro's eyebrows raising in confusion.

'Who was that?' then he gritted. 'And why did she leave me here with her?!' Looking back towards you, your arms were crossed with a little pout, causing his eyes to roll slightly "Ya just gonna sit there all day, or are ya gonna get up?" Scoffing, you glared at him. "I'd rather have no legs than to stand up with you." He held on to one of his sword cases, as a sly smirk. "I could make ya wish tru yaknow?"

"If you can touch me that is." You replied, smirking also. "That means you'll have to get up. Didn't you say you'd rather have your leg's chopped off than to stand with me?"

'Oi, dumbass, don't be a smartass. Just wait till we start walking in a straight line we'll lose you in about 5 seconds.'

Grumbling, You slowly started standing back up, you gritted in pain as you forgot you had a bullet wound on your leg.

The hole seeming to be opening back up as the bright red stain of blood spilled out of the bandaged. "You had to drop me, Ya idiot?" You annoyingly asked, your now blank eyes glaring at him as he glared at you back. "What? Couldn't handle the fall?" Scoffing, you cracked your neck. "More like I couldn't handle your annoying voice."

"My voice? Heh, didn't think it was annoying with the red that was on ya cheeks."

Crap he noticed!

Gulping you then crossed your arms. "Well, it's cold out. that's why my cheeks w-were red.

'Smooth.'

His head tilted a bit.

"Cold? But it's like 90? Man, I thought eyebrows was creepy."

"I'M NOT CREEPY!" You snapped towards him, suddenly getting close to him with an angered face, causing the poor swordsman to step back slightly. "Really? So being cold in 90 degree weather is not..creepy to you?" He gave you a sly smirk, making your face go red again.

"See? Wow. I guess you can't even handle a word I speak with how red your face is. Impressive." He gotten a little two close, as one of his rather large fingers poked your blushing cheeks. His nose and your nose almost touching.

'F***! Too close! 6 feet damn it!'

Feeling his breath onto your face, you pushed him away suddenly, causing the poor swordsman to stumble a bit. You flipping your hair as you walked passed him, giving him a sly smirk.

Obviously you wanted him to notice, as you heard him scoff, him watching you trying to walk away without limping.

YEah he noticed that, and the bullet wound.

But, he was rather impressed with how you stood up to him, especially with that hair flip of yours.

Wait...

Bullet wound?! Whipping his head down, he noticed a blood trail to where you were, his eyes following it back up to where a big gash of flesh was missing from your skin.

It seemed to be a rather large bullet that went into your leg, while others kinda scraped your skin making your wound even worse.

His eyes widened, while teeth gritting. 'This damn women' "OI! YA IDIOT STOP WALKING! YA INJURED-" HE paused when your head whipped around, pouting at him again as you huffed, causing the boy to blush this time, not expecting your pout to be this..cute?

Wait cute?!

Shaking his head rapidly, he fast walked towards your direction, soon grabbing a hold of your wrist.

Not expecting it, you felt him right beside you again as your head whipped towards him, again.

"HEY LET GO OF ME MOSS HEAD-" Before you could scream and kick like a child, his hands grabbed under your arm-pits, lifting you up slightly as you let out a little squeal.

Yep, this bastard put you over his shoulder, your head basically touching his back as you felt your ass being wrapped with his arm.

'OI! LET GO, THIS IS SEXUAL HARASSMENT!'

It was basically easy for him to carry you, as how much weights he lifts he thinks your a piece of cake to carry.

'ARE YA DEAF MOSS HEAD?! LET HER GO!'

But, the way your groaning and struggling into his arms caused his face to turn even more red.

'DON'T BLUSH AT MY VESSIL!! I'LL EAT YOU LIMB TO LIMB!'

He is confused why he's blushing towards a stranger, but he tends to ignore it.

"WOULD YA STOP STRUGGLING?!" He snapped, you groaning and wiggling more.

"I WOULD BUT YOUR FAT SELF IS CARRYING ME!" He growled. "I'M NOT FAT!"

You smirked. "Yea sure-WAH!" He slightly let go of your legs, you feeling your body slide down a bit at you then hugged his waist, not wanting to fall.

He could feel your thighs wrap around his head, the citizens around him giving him weird looks which caused him to blush in embarrassment.

'OI MOVE YOUR THIGHS! HE MIGHT EAT THEM FOR DINNER!'

'YOU THINK I CAN?! HE'S CARRYING ME FOR LUFFY'S SAKE!'

'I mean, he was holding you inappropriately to-'

'SHUT UP!'

'No.'

Grumbling, you realised you were hugging his torso upside down as you became light headed slightly from all the blood going to your head.

"OI! DID YOU ALMOST DROP ME ON PURPOSE AGAIN?!" You snapped, not noticing that zoro has began to walk. r

"Ya weren't listening-"

"BECAUSE YOUR VOICE IS ANNOYING MOSS HEAD!" Doing some weird shit, your body sat up right again, your legs soon wrapping around his waist, your teeth gritting from the pain of your bullet wound.

The poor boy struggled to stand as you were doing some weird kinky shit on him. "WOULD YOU QUIT MOVING?!" You felt his large hands grab your hands, bringing them around his muscular chest to hold onto him so you won't fall again.

Blushing from his actions, you huffed, "Fine..." You mumbled, him barely hearing you as he formed a smirk again. "Eh? What's that? Sorry, speak up I couldn't hear your weak mumbling from here-"

"I SAID FINE DAMNIT!" Hitting him over the head, his teeth gritted from the pain. "THE HELL WAS THAT FOR WOMEN?!"

'Would you two stop yelling...? I'm getting a headache even though i'm not human-'

"F-FOR ALMOST DROPPING ME!"

"WHY IS YOUR FACE RED AGAIN?! DO YOU HAVE SOME SORT OF RASH OF TYPE SHIT?!"

"YEAH FROM YOU MOSS HEAD!!!"

'Ugh, for fuck sakes they're like little brats with different moms...'

"THE HELL-MMMFPH!" Venom couldn't take it anymore, as he took the chance to cover both of your mouths with slime.

Struggling, the green boy tried to take it off, but it was so sticky and slimy that it would never come off.

While you, are fuming as you huffed, leaning more onto zoro.

HEaring the deep sigh coming from your friend, you began to calm down a little tow.

'Finally..'

As Zoro finally got the slime off, he felt your body lean more onto him, which made him starting to snap at you again, but soon then paused when his eyes looked to you finally shutting the hell up.

Taking this time for peace and quiet, and not wanting you to snap at him for some reason, he just shut the hell up, and carried you onto his back.

He didn't know why he was helping a fucking stranger, but he was kinda glad he did because his mind kind of grown a liking to your hot headed ass.

And he hopes to get to know ya a little bit before he has to leave this shitty town.

He's not gonna lie, what you did back there with those idiots was impressive, makes him want to give you some tips of fighting.

Well...

Just a little bit though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 6.1k.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 50K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
116K 6.5K 40
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
148K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
321K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc