Baby Mama

By JENLISAblinks100

This is a PG version of the story. If anyone remembers the original one they already know what the story is a... More

Cast
Lisa music career
Our break up
Let me in again
Going to be a long trip
Arrived to Greece
Sandcastles
Nervous
Back to life
Studio time
No staying over
Confession
Clubs=Bad News
Locked in her room
Space
I like me better
Rap Beef
Don't Know What To Do?
It's not always about him!
I want to spend the day with you
He is Bad News
Wecome to the family
Late
Fool
Change of plan
Am I Ugly?
Better now
Arrested
Date nights
Flowers From an Ex
Just a threat
Party invitation
οΏΌ Collaboration
Just οΏΌBelieve Me
Last minute change
Bad at Love
Mine
Perfect
Everyone but us
Honesty
Irene Mom
Fan club
Epilogue

Hangover

2.6K 69 10
By JENLISAblinks100

Lisa PoV

I woke up with my head spinning out of control. All I remember was being jealous over some stupid flowers and something about Jay. I just can't add up what happened right now because I'm dealing with a crazy hangover.

Ella: DADAAAAAA!

I whine as I look at Ella come in the room with Bambam.

Bambam: Sorry sis she wanted to see you.

Bambam puts Ella on the bed and she jumps on me.

Lisa: Ella baby, dada has a headache.

Ella was giggling on top of me.

Bambam: Jennie left you some aspirin and water on the side, we need to head to the studio today.

I groan

Lisa: I feel like I've been hit by a truck... what is the time?

Bambam checks the time on his phone.

Bambam: 11am Jennie left a while ago to go to a meeting.

I nod

Lisa: what happened last night?

I say as Ella jumps into Bambam's arms and I take the aspirin Jennie left for me on the side.

Bambam: you're going to be mad but Jay sent those flowers you thought Jennies ex sent. He's trying to ruin you.

My blood boils

Lisa: I have to do something about him, ruin his life like he's trying to do mine, I know Jennie always says be the bigger person but hey everyone has their breaking point.

Bambam nods

Bambam: I agree but Jennie said to wait and discuss it when she gets home.

I nod

Lisa: right now I'm going to throw up so I'll be right back.

An hour later....

Me Seulgi and Bambam were ready to go to the studio. Jennie isn't back yet. She texted Rosé saying she's going to have lunch with Nayeon.

My head still hurts from last night, I remember parts of what happened which makes my blood boil.

Irene showed me the letter Jay sent to Jennie after I left. I want to kill that guy. Why is he trying to make me miserable? Why can't he get over the fact I'm just better then him.

Ella is with her aunties and V, while I head over to the studio with Bambam and Seulgi.

Currently in the back of Bambams car, I wanted him to drive because I'm still hungover. I must of drunk to the point of passing out. Seulgi told me that I thought she was Jennie I tried to sleep with her. I don't remember that at all.

Lisa: so I need to plan to kill Jay.

I say while Seulgi is texting on her phone in the passenger side while Bambam is concentrating on the road.

Bambam: Jennie said wait till she comes home so you guys can talk about it.

I sigh

Lisa: I know but if I don't fight back and keep ignoring, he's going to think he can get away with hurting me and my family.

I feel like I should threaten him. Expose him, maybe I should make it look like I slept with his girlfriend, I know that will get under his skin.

Seulgi: whatever you do, don't try and get his girlfriend involved that bitch does anything to get a little fame.

How does she even know I was thinking about that.

Bambam: yeah I agree, she slid into my DMs once, asking me if she could hang while her and Jay was still dating.

I smile widely.

Lisa: have you still got the DM?

Bambam nods

Bambam: I'll send it to you but whatever you do don't post it, Rosé might kill me.

I nod

Lisa: I won't, I might just hold on to it.

Just in case I do need to use it.

We make it to the studio. Bambam gets his phone and screenshots the DM between him and Jays girlfriend. Then he sends it to me.

I save it to my phone and smile. They texted quite a bit.

Lisa: I'll keep this just in case.

Bambam shakes his head as we all got out of the car.

Seulgi: talk to Jennie first before you come up with a stupid idea.

I roll my eyes

Lisa: I didn't say I was going to sleep with her, just make it look like I did, or maybe get her to suck my dick so I can send him a video.

We walk into the studio and Bambam and Seulgi sit lazily on the sofa.

Bambam: that would make him really mad.

Bambam laughs as Seulgi slaps his arm.

Seulgi: you guys are dumb, there is no way Jennie is going to allow you to do that even if it's revenge on Jay.

I nod

Lisa: you're right, it might be a little extreme, maybe I can send people to beat his ass up.

Seulgi nods

Seulgi: now you're talking.

Jennie PoV

I just got home from lunch with Nayeon, it's around about 4:30pm, Lisa is still at the studio. Seulgi texted me saying that they'll be back at 7.

I walk into the living area and I see V and Ella watching Frozen 2.

Jennie: hello V

V and Ella turn around, Ella jumps up and down.

V: hello Jennie

Ella makes her way to me

Ella: Mamaaaaa!

I pick her up giving her a big kiss.

Jennie: hello my baby.

Ella gets all giddy.

Jennie: where is everyone else?

I couldn't hear them, normally they're really loud.

V: they're editing a YouTube video.

I nod

Jennie: do you want to watch frozen with Tae Ella.

Ella nods as I put her down and she runs back to V.

Jennie: I'm going to go and see what they're doing.

V nods as I make my way up to the girls. They normally edit in the room where all the laptops and tech things are, we call it the editing room.

I walk in to see Jisoo and Rosé at the computer and Irene sitting on the couch while on her phone.

Jisoo: Jennie is here.

They all greet me.

Jennie: what video did you guys make?

I look at the computer.

Rosé: we did a little vlog with everyone in the house, we played some games with Ella.

I smile

Jennie: sounds fun

I sit next to Irene

Irene: have you talked to Lisa since last night.

I shake my head

Jennie: I just told Seulgi to tell her I'll talk to her about the whole Jay drama later, I have a feeling she's planning something idiotic.

Rosé chuckles

Jisoo: that sounds like Lisa.

I roll my eyes

Irene: maybe it's time to fight back, he's taking this to far and Lisa is the type of person that doesn't take to kindly when people mess with the people she cares about.

I nod

Jennie: I know, I just think it's childish and we should just move pass this like adults

Jisoo and Rosé turn to me and Irene

Rosé: I vote for him to be beaten up.

I shake my head

Jennie: I don't want that, they could get in trouble maybe get sued and I don't want Lisa to go jail.

I always think of the worse in these type of situations.

Jisoo: who said Lisa has to be the one to hit him.

Rosé nods in agreement

Irene: I think what Jennie is trying to say that they're other ways then violence to solve things.

I nod

Jennie: I agree, Ella needs to grow up knowing that too and all I want is for the people around Ella to set a positive example for her.

They all agree

Rosé: well when you put it like that it makes sense.

I nod

Jennie: now I need to talk sense into Lisa so she doesn't do anything that I'll get upset over.

I pout

Jisoo: yes Lisa is really good at making you upset.

Jisoo says as a joke but I still glares at her.

Rosé: the editing is finished so let's go and see what V and Ella are doing.

After Jisoo and Rosé uploaded their vlog to youtube, we make our way back to Ella and V who were finishing frozen 2.

Ella:Mama, dada home?

Ella pouts at me while making her way towards me.

Jennie: soon baby, dada will be home soon with Seulgi and Bambam

Ella claps in excitement.

Ella: BAM

We all laugh. Ella really loves Bambam's name.

7pm...

V went home around about 6:30 because his roommates broke something in the apartment.

I hear the door and Irene went to open it.

Seulgi and Irene came in hand in hand. Bambam went over to Rosé and greeted her by a hug while Lisa shyly makes her way to me.

Ella practically jumps into Lisa's arms.

Ella: Dada!

Lisa smiles sweetly at Ella.

Lisa: hello princess, have you been a good girl.

Ella nods as she kisses Lisa on the cheek. My babies are so cute together.

Bambam: where is V?

Bambam sits next to Rosé, as Irene was sitting on Seulgi lap.

Jisoo: he had to go home his roommates broke something and they need his help to fix it.

They nod.

Irene: how was the studio?

Seulgi, Bambam and Lisa sigh

Lisa: we finished 2 songs.

Lisa smiles

Seulgi: it took us much longer because Lisa's brain wasn't functioning.

Lisa rolls her eyes at Seulgi

Bambam: when Lisa finally got out of her hangover state we finally got things moving.

We all chuckle

Jisoo: can't wait to hear the new music.

Think the world is waiting for Lisa's album.

Jennie: shall we go and talk?

I say to Lisa and she nods

Jennie: guys we'll be back later.

They all nod as me and Lisa go to our room with Ella.

When we got to my room I closed the door and Lisa placed Ella on the bed. Ella laid down as she watched her cartoons on Lisa's phone.

Me and Lisa sit on the edge of the bed.

Lisa: I want to start off by saying I'm sorry for being a jealous over dramatic jerk.

I nod

Jennie: it's ok, I know it hurts you when you even imagine me with someone else and I'll be upset to if it was the other way round.

Lisa nods as she places her hand on my thigh, she moves closer to me and pecks my lips.

Lisa: I want to confront him Jennie or make him jealous.

I chuckle

Jennie: he's already jealous of you Lisa.

Lisa nods

Lisa: I know but he sent those flowers, got someone to grab your ass, which only I can grab your ass.

I roll my eyes as I lace my fingers with hers.

Jennie: we need to handle this maturely Lisa not like children.

Lisa sighs

Lisa: I'm thinking I make him jealous by flirting with his girlfriend.

I glare at her

Jennie: the same bitch that slid into Bambams DMs

Lisa raises her eyebrow

Lisa: how did you know about that?

I roll my eyes

Jennie: I was with Bambam when she sent it and he showed me, I replied back to her telling her to back off, I know Rosé liked him and I didn't want a fame chaser to ruin that.

Lisa was shocked

Lisa: I can't believe he didn't tell me sooner.

I shrug

Jennie: it wasn't important and no your not flirting with her to get back at him.

Lisa nods

Lisa: what about me and some friends confront him?

I raise my eyebrow

Jennie: and do what exactly?

Lisa nervously shifts

Lisa: I promise I won't hit him Jennie just to tell him to back off.

I nod slowly

Jennie: as long as you stick to just talking then ok. Right now how about we have some me and you time.

Lisa smirks

Lisa: I like where this is going

Lisa pulls me onto her lap and attacks my lips. I kiss her back and I feel butterflies when our tongues move in sync to each other.

We broke the kiss when we hear Ella cry.

Ella: Nooooooo

Ella jumps on Lisa's back. She hates it when we don't pay attention to her.

Ella: mama up

Ella wants me to get off Lisa's lap. I got up and Ella sits on Lisa's lap and claps.

Ella: ice cream!

Me and Lisa chuckle.

Lisa: you want to play princesses with uncle Bambam.

Ella nods

Lisa: I'll take her to Bambam and I want to see you in your lingerie when I get back.

Lisa says as she slaps my butt making me jump. Lisa winks at me before walking out the room.

I can't believe she did that while holding Ella.

//////////////

What shall Lisa do to Jay.

Confront him face to face?

Or

Make him jealous?

💭💭💭💭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.1K 2.2K 43
Lisa Manoban, a renowned second child of Manoban Family. She became successful on her own and established her own company without anyone's help. She...
257K 6.9K 26
what will happen if two people who hate each other, suddenly had a baby to take care of? Jennie Kim, the college student president of yonsei univers...
589K 16K 48
(A/N: I advice you to read MARRIED TO LALISA MANOBAN first before reading these one so you won't get confused.) Book 2 Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, a 24 yea...
1.7M 39.4K 56
LISA G!P "You know what's funny about this , your dad is in love with me and he'll never believe you" STEPMOM JEN? [COMPLETED]