Fantasy Deku Au [ON HOLD]

By Dumplingchivkensoup

Izuku midoriya woke up and found himself In another reality, this is a fantasy au of tododeku/bakudeku. Art i... More

A/N
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8

chapter 3

63 3 0
By Dumplingchivkensoup

Izuku's pov

It was loud, the villagers were happy and satisfied by the meats the hunters brought back to the village. That hunter, he looks exactly like kacchan.

He started to approach me and said

"Deku?"

I was scared, that nickname, the voice, I saw his features now that he's closer. Is he really kacchan. I couldn't think, I wanted to run. I thought this was another life, so why is kacchan here.

"Midoriya" I heard todoroki kun's voice I finally feel calm. I decided to ignore that guy who looks like kacchan and went to todoroki kun. "Ah todoroki kun, I'm glad you are-" before I could finish my sentence I felt someone held my hand, I was pulled closer and saw kacchan. He hugged me.

I felt my body was pulled by todoroki right away. "Who are you? Midoriya do you know him." He asked. I shook my head.

"Deku, what are you doing. I thought you came back for me, but I guess I was wrong" he said.

If kacchan is here, this must be some kind of alternative universe. Ugh my head hurt, I had a faint memory coming in.

Short flashback

"Kacchan help me" "huuh deku, that's the trap I prepared for the hunt. What are you doing dressing up like that" "the festival, we prepared a performance for the hunters tonight." "Then why are you in the forest" "today is they day mom and dad died, so I went to the forest to find flowers"

End of flashback

Ugh my head hurts. "Midoriya are you okay?"

Todoroki's pov

Midoriya doesn't look okay so I decided to carry him, and bring him back to the inn.

"A-ah todoroki kun what are you doing?"

"You seem to feel unwell so let's walk around again tommorow" I suggested. He kept on saying that he can walk by himself, but I refuse to let him go.

We arrived at the inn so I put him at the bed.
"Midoriya, you should rest. I'll go buy food." He nodded,

I went outside to buy some food.

"Hey you,"

I turned around and saw the blonde haired guy, he came closer and asked

"Where's deku, I need to talk to him"

'deku'? Is he talking about midoriya. But midoriya said he doesn't know this guy.

"He's asleep." I answered not wanting to talk with him again.

"Sleep? How did you know, you guys sleep together!?" why does it matter if we sleep together or not. What's his problem. Midoriya doesn't even know him, he might've been mistaken Midoriya as someone else.

"I'm going now, don't disturb midoriya again"

Just right before I want to leave he grabbed my hand. "Huuh?! I can do whatever I want, who are you to tell me-" his words were cut off by a red haired guy who pulled him away from me.

"Ah, I'm sorry about him. Bakugo you shouldn't be picking fight with people it's not manly"

He was getting more mad, his friends came to stop him so I just left. I went into the room and saw midoriya was sleeping. I didn't want to wake him up, so I slept beside him.

Izuku's pov

I woke up and saw todoroki kun sleeping beside me.

"Todoroki kun," I tried to wake him up. "Todoroki~kun," he suddenly sat down making me jump a bit. "Why did you suddenly sit down?! You scared me."

"Midoriya" he said half awake.

"I'm going to take a walk so you don't have to worry okay?"

"y..yeah" he yawns then went back to sleep.

I went outside and walk around the village. I saw a forest, it was beautiful so I decided to enter it.

I saw a big tree, I came closer and touched it. Suddenly I can't see anything it was too bright.

"What are you doing here! The first rule of this village is to not touch the tree!" I heard a voice,  I didn't actually hear it, it's more like I heard it on my mind.

"P-please forgive me, I'm new here" I plead.

"Oh no boy, you dare to lie. You came from this village and you said you've never been here."

"Okay, this might sound crazy but I'm not from this world so would you please just let it go this time"

"I see, you are from another world. I can feel that you are telling the truth. But I can't get rid of the curse" the mystery voice said

"W-what curse?"

"On the next full moon, if you can't find your true love, you will stay as the cursed form forever."

Cursed form?? What is this thing saying? The voice disappeared. I finally can see clearly again. I didn't feel any changes but I was scared so I ran. Was it just my imagination?? Did I just get tired?? Let's not think too much about-

"W-woah" I felt my leg was tied and the next thing I know, I was upside down. I looked at the rope and was struggling to untie it. Did I fall into a trap.

"Seriously?! You are still the same as ever, shitty deku"

I saw kacchan, he came closer and just looked at me.

"Hey, I don't know who you are, and you might've mistaken me as someone else"

He just laughed

"The face, the voice, even your last name. It's only been 3 years and you already forgot about me? That's bullshit. Okay, okay I'll play along. The name is katsuki bakugo, remember now?

Izuku midoriya?"

So I left the village 3 years ago? How old am I, in this world. Katsuki bakugo, he is kacchan. So this is an alternative universe after all?

I wonder if todoroki kun is there, in my world too.

"Um, can you just help me??"

"Why should I help someone I don't even know" he said as he left. Ugh I guess I have no choice. If this is an alternative universe, and the stupid nickname he gave me is here too so that means,

"Kacchan!"

__________________________________________________

Hey guys I really enjoy making this au and I hope you guys enjoy reading them too 🐥

Anyways have a great day ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 6K 145
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
189K 2.2K 52
I actually haven't posted a book on wattpad in about 2 yrs so gimme a break if it isn't good ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ But most are smut so be ready and idc if u vote ju...
84.3K 6.5K 16
๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—œ๐˜€ ๐—ง๐—ผ๐—ผ ๐——๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ผ๐—ฟ His ๐——๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
32.9K 3.1K 41
แžแŸ’แžšแžนแž˜แž‡แžถแž€แŸ’แž˜แŸแž„แž”แŸ’แžšแžปแžŸแžแŸ’แž›แž„แŸ‹แžŸแŸ’แžŠแžถแž”แŸ‹แž˜แžทแž“แžฎแž˜แŸ’แž“แžถแž€แŸ‹ แžขแžถแž…แž’แŸ’แžœแžพแžฒแŸ’แž™แž”แžปแžšแžŸแž˜แžถแž“แžขแŸ†แžŽแžถแž…แž’แŸ’แž›แžถแž€แŸ‹แž…แžผแž›แž€แŸ’แž“แžปแž„แžขแž“แŸ’แž›แž„แŸ‹แžŸแŸ’แž“แŸแž แŸแž”แžถแž“แž™แŸ‰แžถแž„แž„แžถแž™... 5.30.24โค๏ธ