Falling For You (COMPLETED) ✔️

By Yayashcj98

Newwiee who is famous at GMM University for his arrogant attitude suddenly life start to change when the guy... More

#1. He is coming back!
#2. That new lecturer is my annoying cousin!
#3. A pervert guy!
#4. My possessive cousin
#6. Hopeless
#7. A change of heart?
#8. Enemy
#9. An online friend
#10. Jealousy
#11. Jealousy (2)
#12. Stalker
#13. Drunk confession
#14. I love you too, idiot
#15. Heartbreak through expectation
#16. Kiss heal the wound
#17. Closer than what you think
#18. Prom Night
#19. Not a scaredy-cat
#20. Doubt
#21. My childish & pervert bf
#22. The stalker is ...
#23. Kidnap
#24. Suspicious
#25. Kayavine
#26. It's over
#27. Hin (The End)

#5. Who?

1.9K 117 51
By Yayashcj98

New's POV

"I'm possessive of you."

What does it mean? 🤨

After what Tay said at the nursing room, we suddenly turned quite and I could felt the tense in the air. He didn't say anything after that. We still kept our mouth shut even on our way to home. Since I couldn't stand the awkwardness, I immediately went inside of my room once we arrived at the house.

I lied on the bed, took my phone out and send message to my friends at the group chat.

💬[Newwiee🐱]: Guys, I got question to ask. 🙋‍♂️

💬[Kay🦊]: Shoot it. 🕵️‍♂️

💬[Newwiee🐱]: When someone said that he is possessive of you, what is that mean?

💬[Krist🐢]: Someone?🙄 Who?😏

💬[Newwiee😺]: Just answer the question!🖕

💬[Krist🐢]: That someone might be crazy to be possessive towards you!!! 🤣

💬[Newwiee😺]: I DIDN'T SAY IT WAS ME!!!

💬[Krist🐢]: Yea yea, whatever you said. I can't answer the question since I have more important things to do right now. I'm going to take a dump. 💩

💬[Gun🐭]: Seriously Krist?! In front of my salad! 🤢

💬[Newwiee🐱]: Erk! I shouldn't ask at the first place! 😒 No one want to answer my question?

💬[Kay🦊]: Possessive is like you're being over protective towards your ice cream, Newwiee. You don't want to share with others and only want it by yourself. In other words, "You're mine".

💬[Gun🐭]: And that's means, he is possessive in his feelings and behavior towards you. He want to have all your loves and attentions all by himself and don't like you to share it with anyone else. And he will get easily jealous if you're being good to others.

💬[Newwiee🐱]: Thanks. I will tell my friend about that.

💬[Gun🐭]: You don't have any other friends except us, Newwiee. 🤣

💬[Newwiee🐱]: I have! That mysterious guy name Mr.Clumsy.

💬[Kay🦊]: You're still contacting him? Beware of him Newwiee. He is still a stranger.

Yea, a stranger. Although he was just a stranger, unknowingly I felt closer with him. And speaking about Mr.Clumsy, he had been quite for week now. Usually, he was the one who always chat me first, asking about my days and talking about his days. But, nothing came from him in this week.

So, I opened the dating app...

Yea, you read it right. Dating app.

I just want to have some fun with it, but don't know that I got so carried away by using the apps for 2 months now.

My ID picture was a cat while my nickname was Polar_eat_icecream. That way, I could hide my real identity. And there also this one guy who was so mysterious, just like me. His ID picture was a blue sky while his nickname was Mr.Clumsy. All I knew that he is living overseas, definitely not in Thailand but he is still a Thai citizen.

So, I opened the dating app and chat him.

💌[Polar_eat_icecream]: Hey, Mr.Clumsy! You've been quite for days now. Did your phone get eaten by gorillas? 🤣

As I wait for his answer, my phone ding by other upcoming messages.

💬[Kay🦊]: By the way, you guys are not forgetting about my brother's birthday tonight right?

💬[Gun🐭]: Of course not! I'm so ready to get drunk tonight! 😙 Thanks God tomorrow is Saturday, means no class! We can drink all night long! 🤪

💬[Newwiee😺]: I can't promise. I still need to ask for a permission.

💬[Gun🐭]: Oh right! Ask permission from your possessive cousin! 🤣

💬[Newwiee😺]: I mean...my parents!

💬[Kay🦊]: See you guys later. You don't need to bring gift. Phi is already happy if you guys can come.

💬[Newwiee😺]: See ya!

💬[Gun🐭]: See you guys tonight!😎

💬[Krist🐢]: Guys, I got question to ask too. Who can guess the shape of my 💩 correctly, I will buy him PS5!

-Gun removed Krist from the group chat-

******************

New walked quietly like a thief, made sure not to make any sound as he headed towards the main door. But, he froze once heard the voice. "Where are you going?"

He looked behind and saw Tay stood at the hallway with hands on his hips. The posture reminded him about his father. And sometimes, New wonder if Tay was the real son of his dad, and not him, since they looked so identical with their action and the way they spoke.

New ignored him and took his motorbike's key from the table and headed towards the door. He was about to open the door but a hand stopped him by gripping his wrist.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" New yelled and jerk away from his gripped, made Tay stunned.

"Stop bothering me! I have my own life! Don't ever think that you can own me!" He yelled mad.

"I'm just asking, where are you going?" Tay asked calmly. "Did you already ask for your parents' permission?"

New looked at him, felt offenses, "I'm a grown up man! Stop treating me like a kid! Now, get out from my way!" New was proud at himself. It was the very first time he acted so bravely yelling at him.

When he thought that Tay was going to let him go, he stopped him once again. "Don't you think you're being rude right now? You need to be punish. Bring out your book, now." He said made New dumbfounded. With those familiar phase, it's bring back some memory to New. Tay always said that when they were young. If he didn't listen to Tay or being rude towards him, Tay always give him lot of homeworks/exercises as a punishment; one of the reasons why he need to obey at everything Tay said.

"I'm not a kid anymore! Who do you think you are?! Stop telling me to do whatever you want!" Once again New yelled and pushes Tay's body.

"Did your parent know you read some yaoi books every night instead of studying?" Tay's question made New dumbfounded.

"W-What are you..talking..about? I'm n-not."

"Really? So why did you stuttering?"

"Ishh! So what if I am?! I can do whatever I want! I'm freaking grown up man!"

"I never said that you're a kid, Newwiee. But, your actions are. Your life still depends on your parent, so you have to listen to them instead of making them sad and worry about you. And if you want to do everything what you want..." He stopped for a moment before opened the door. Then, he put his hand on New's shoulder while his other hand pointing at outside. "You see the gate there? You can go, but don't you ever think to seek for your parents' help if you face any problems or dangers out there.."

Tay knew it! He knew how New's parents always got a call from police and his lecturers everytime New involved in fights.

"You can get out from this house and enjoy yourself out there. No one will nag at you. No one will force you to study. No one will forbid you if you want to enjoy your life 24/7." He said whispering to New's ear and send shivers through his body.

New didn't understand. Not even 24 hours from where Tay was worried because he almost burn his hand, but Tay already changed into his old self; the annoying one and grumpy like an old man. New really believed that Tay was in love with him, but looked like he was wrong.

New shove his hand and pushed his body harshly. "I HATE YOU!" He said before stomping his feet. Again, New felt like a loser whenever against this annoying guy.

"Tell me again, where do you want to go?" Tay asked softly and calmly.

"Kay's brother's birthday party." New answered, pouting.

"I will follow you."

"WHAT?!"

"I have to make sure that you're really going to your friend's party. I need to know what type of friends you befriends with. And I have to make sure it's just a birthday party and no alcohol there." He said and for nth times made New dumbfounded and speechless.

"I'm going to change my clothes now. Don't go anywhere."

"W-Wait!" New tried to stop him but Tay already walked away.

Tay must be crazy! Without thinking much, New walked away as soon as possible. "Why should I have to wait for him? Who said that he can follow me?" He mumbled.

Suddenly, he felt someone held his arm and turned him around. "I think you should follow me. Don't you think you can run away from me." Tay said and pulled New with him to the bedroom, failed New's attempt to run away.

In the bedroom, Tay made him sat on the bed. Then, he went to the closet to find his clothes. He took his ripped jeans and black long sleeves.

New face palmed himself looking at Tay's bad choice of clothes.

Tay took off his shirt and the sight in front New made him gasp in awe; Tay's broad chest and his chocolate abs. 🤤

"Like what you see?" Tay said teasingly and made New woke up from his day dream. He felt his face turning red and body turning hot suddenly.

After wearing his shirt, Tay took off his baggy pants and New closed his eyes with his hands immediately.

P.E.R.V.E.R.T! New thought in mind and he could heard Tay's chuckled.

He opened his eyes slowly and now saw Tay stood facing the mirror while styling his hair. Just with a simple touched, he already looked perfect. Unknowingly, New's heart skipped a beat looking at Tay's reflection from the mirror. He couldn't stop staring at him.

After 10 minutes, they got out from the room and headed to Kay's brother's birthday party.

*****************

New's POV

Finally, we arrived at Kay's house. My ears were bleeding from hearing Tay and his lecture about me should be mature.

We got out from the car and saw Gun, Krist, and the two other familiar guys were waiting for me, and of course they were shocked to see Tay with me.

"Off, you're here too?" Tay asked surprised.

"Of course. I need to make sure this kid right here is behave." He ruffled Gun's hair.

"Papii! Don't touch my hair!"

"Papii?" Tay looked at them shocked and confused.

"Why are you so shocked? I already told you that we are an item, aren't I?"

"W-What? You date your student?"

"Woah! So, you didn't pay attention to me when I talk about my relationship with Gun?" P'Off a.k.a Sir Off said disappointed.

Gun and Krist 'waii' awkwardly at Tay.

"Don't be too formal. We're outside of the uni now, you can call me P'Tay." He said and reached out his hand to Gun. Gun immediately shook his hand and introduced himself.

"My name is Gun Atthaphan. Just call me Gun. But, can we really call you, P'Tay?"

Tay nodded his head. "If we are at the uni, I'm your lecturer. But, outside the uni, just treat me like a friend and a brother."

"My name is Krist, P'Tay~" Krist giggled but the guy beside him nudged his side in jealousy. That was his boyfriend, Singto who also the student of GMM. But, I'm not really close with him.

"Good. Just call me P'Tay. Don't be like New who only call me phi in front of his parents." He said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"And I never saw you. Are you Krist's boyfriend?"

"Yes I am. My name is Singto. The reason why you haven't see me because I just comeback from Malaysia. Our uni football team have tournament there." Singto explained.

No one knew that Gun and Krist already had a lover except me and Kay. At the uni, they acted like nothing happened but outside, ughh... I don't even want to talk about it!

"Now, we all come in pair. Kay must be jealous." Gun said teasing and I kicked his leg annoyed.

"I come alone." I said gritting my teeth.

Then, we walked inside the house and Kay also was shocked once he saw Tay with us.

"I thought you wouldn't come." He said to me while gave me a hugged. "What is sir Tawan doing here?" He whispering before broke the hugged.

I just laughed awkwardly before leaned to whisper at him. "I'm sorry, he would not let me come unless if he tag along."

"I don't mind anyway." Kay said smiling and tapped my shoulder.

He invited us inside after introduced himself to Tay.

I could felt that people were staring at us once we stepped inside, mostly their eyes were attached towards the annoying guy behind me. Tsk! Suddenly, I felt annoyed.

"Phi Joss!" Kay called his brother.

P'Joss walked towards us. But, instead of his smiling face, I saw his unreadable expression. His face looked confused. But, confused at what?

"Hi Newwiee, how are you? Long time no see. I miss you guys." He said and was about to hug me, but the guy behind me suddenly gripped my hand and pulled me to stand behind him instead.

I was startled and confused at his action. So, this is what possessive person always do right?

"So, it's really you? I thought I seeing a thing." P'Joss said to Tay and smirked at him.

What happened here? 🙄

Did they knew each other? 🤔

"Well, nice to meet you...Pete."

What? 😯

Pete? 🤨

Who's Pete? 🤔

-To be continued-

*****************

[Author's notes]

So, what's going on between Joss and Tay? 😳

Don't forget to vote and comments! 😊 Your votes will keep me going to write more and update fast. I've been update this story for straight days now. So, please do vote if you like the story and are waiting for the next chapters. I will be thinking that the votes I receive is the number of people who really are LOVING this story. And knowing that it is less than from my other stories is just... 😭

Don't find me for an update if I disappear one day. Things are going hard lately.

Anyway, stay safe and love you all! 🥰

👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 2K 20
New didn't expect to experience an unforgettable escapade with a gorgeous customer he had in his best friend's café. He was ready to give hope anoth...
5.4K 546 8
The boss' son is in town. And Tay Tawan has been assigned the unenviable task of 'babysitting' him. Notes: This will be mostly comedy and fluff but t...
38.5K 3.3K 14
Tay has a crush on Gun but whenever he attempts to make a move, Gun's bestfriend (New Thitipoom) is always present to thwart his plans. Or The story...
42K 2.3K 23
His soon-to-be wife ran away on their wedding day. Tay Tawan, who is a famous actor, never ever thought that he would spend his time alone at a remot...