His PRINCESS ~ Her DEVIL

By dinaaaa012

#ashaangi . . this is purely fiction..... the characters in the story are real....but the story is entirely f... More

his PRINCESS πŸ‘‘ her DEVIL 😈
characters πŸ’œ
chapter 1 πŸ’œ
chapter 2 πŸ’œ
chapter 3 πŸ’œ
chapter 4 πŸ’œ
chapter 5 πŸ’œ
chapter 6 πŸ’œ
chapter 7 πŸ’œ
chapter 8 πŸ’œ
chapter 9 πŸ’œ
chapter 10 πŸ’œ
chapter 11 πŸ’œ
chapter 12 πŸ’œ
chapter 13 πŸ’œ
chapter 14 πŸ’œ
chapter 15 πŸ’œ
chapter 16 πŸ’œ
chapter 17 πŸ’œ
chapter 18 πŸ’œ
chapter 19 πŸ’œ
chapter 20 πŸ’œ
chapter 21 πŸ’œ
chapter 22 πŸ’œ
chapter 23 πŸ’œ
chapter 24 πŸ’œ
chapter 25 πŸ’œ
chapter 26 πŸ’œ
chapter 27 πŸ’œ
chapter 28 πŸ’œ
chapter 29 πŸ’œ
chapter 30 πŸ’œ
chapter 31 πŸ’œ
chapter 32 πŸ’œ
chapter 33 πŸ’œ
chapter 35 πŸ’œ
chapter 36 πŸ’œ
chapter 37 πŸ’œ
chapter 38 πŸ’œ
chapter 39 πŸ’œ
chapter 40 πŸ’œ
Chapter 41πŸ’œ
Chapter 42 πŸ’œ
Chapter 43 πŸ’œ
Chapter 44 πŸ’œ
Chapter 45 πŸ’œ
Chapter 46 πŸ’œ
Chapter 47: EpilogueπŸ’œ
Chapter 48: Bonus chapter: 1πŸ’œ

chapter 34 πŸ’œ

5.7K 463 288
By dinaaaa012

Sana's pov:

A man standing at the corner of the shore with his back facing me.

It's none other than my Jack.

He's waiting there for me.

As if feeling my presence, he turned back towards me and shouted...

"Sanaaaaaa"

Shouting my name, he started running towards me with his arms held open wide.

I just stood at the same place with tears falling down from my eyes in happiness of looking at my love after a very long time.

As soon as he came somewhat closer to me, I was pulled back.

Frightened, I turned back to see Arjun with bloodshot eyes, killing Jack with his never ending deadly glares.

He always interrupt me and Jack! I don't know why!?. Is he jealous?

A: Get lost you bloody Idiot.
J: Give me my Sana.

Saying this Jack pulled my hand and I moved towards him in the force but the next second I was pulled back again by Arjun.

A: She's mine. Not yours.
J: Oh is it!?

Giving out a sarcastic chuckle..he continued

J: well, we'll ask her.
You tell us Sana! Who do you belong to!? Me or your Husband!?

I thought for a while and Answered...

S: Of course, Jack! I'm only his, not anyone else's. I'm his and he's mine.

Arjun left me and Jack hugged me.

Arjun looked at me with teary eyes.
Tears decorated his face and he turned pink with his mouth trembling a bit...he was exactly looking like a baby, he continued..

A: Vitutu poga maata nu thana di sonna...ipo neeyum Amma va pola enna vitutu poita la.

I woke up with a jerk and sat down on my bed with sweat falling down my face, even in this cold climate.

Oof!

It's just a dream!.

My eyes started filling up as Arjun's last words whispered in my ears again and again.

I heard a groaning sound. I looked beside me to see Arjun getting disturbed in his sleep and cuddling more with the pillow like a small one year old baby!

Awwww!!

I moved towards him, caressed his hair and whispered in his ears...

S: Naa ungla vitutu engayum poga maaten.

I said it in a very low voice.

I love Jack! But that doesn't mean I love him more than Arjun. I love Arjun more than anyone.

But.... that dream didn't seem right to me. I really did felt something wrong is gonna happen. It may be funny to see Jack there in my dream but in reality, it doesn't mean Jack, Jack is replaced.

The worst dream I ever have had.

As if hearing my voice, Arjun smiled at his sleep!

Oh God!

Is he awake!?

I suddenly hid myself under the duvet.

I looked back at Arjun sleeping so peacefully. That smile was just in his sleep..

Smiling at him and throwing my dreams in the dustbin nearby, I looked outside to see the dark skies with some little amount of light scattered.

I couldn't sleep!

My sleep is gone.

Sighing, I slowly lifted my hand and ran my hand through his silky black hair.

I really don't know why but I love playing with boy's hair. It feels satisfying. I always used to run my hand through Vinay's hair and he starts his colourful words.

But!, This is the right time I can do it. He's sleeping peacefully and won't get disturbed.

I'm not taking advantage.... it's just... he's my husband and I have all the rights.

His hair is soo smooth!.

After few minutes...Birds started chirping and I'm totally awake now. It's just 6 in the morning and everyone wakes up by 9. Again I have to wait for another 3 hours!

After sometimes of playing with his hair and watching him cuddling with the pillow like a baby, I opened the balcony door and made my way out to watch the beautiful morning.

It was so cold....so hugging myself with my hands, I admired everything.
I really don't know why but I feel something fishy. I feel something's gonna happen, in a bad way.

And the dream.....even though it's kinda funny.... I don't feel that dream to be good.

Nevermind.

Let me enjoy the climate now.

After few minutes, I started shivering.

S: the..va..ya di una..ku yaaru un..na ipovae ve..liya var..a so..nna?

I said it in a trembling voice with my mouth trembling like a old lady.

If Arjun would've heard it...he must've mistaken me for a old kelavi.
And.... must've panicked thinking...

Ayoo en pondati ivlo chinna vayasulayae kelatu kelavi aaitalae!

Just kidding 😏.

He won't get worried, instead he'll be happy. Cause...he have his first wife.
Why should he worry about his second wife becoming a kelavi!?...when he does have a first beautiful grey colour wife with a beautiful name "Laptop" made with glass!!!!

Yesterday, it was the best day of my life... cause I gave him something which is unimaginable. And....my day went all good. At night, he asked me whether I'll leave him and I said a no and he even thanked me.

But the next second he said, "Thank you Princess" , his phone started ringing.

It was her.

His stupid First wife.

He left me suddenly and ran to her.

😭😭😭
Why can't she leave me alone with my husband!!!???

She got a heartattack it seems, for not seeing him for the past few days.

Then what about me!?

What the hell does she thinks of herself!?.

I give a punch, you're out gurl!

Leave her, Arjun the emotional drama King, cried, hugged and even kissed me some few minutes ago... and the next second she arrived, he left me.

And I waited and waited...

His call didn't end. He was keep on talking.

Sighing and scolding his first wife with some colourful words, I made my way towards the bathroom, changed my clothes and directly lied down on the bed and drifted off to sleep.

I didn't know when did he finish flirting with her and when did he sleep

Nevermind.

Now, I'm shivering!

God!, Why is this so cold!!!

But.... wait wait.

What is it that I'm seeing there!?

Is it a lion or Tiger!!??

But Arjun told me, it won't be available in this area.

Did he lie?

He knew, he knew I would go inside some bushy areas to just see everything and without me noticing the Lion and Tiger would kill me.

That's why he lied, lied that there's no Wild animals. That was a plan. Plan to murder me using his long lost friends.

I'm a fool to believe him, who the hell believes when someone says there's no Wild animals in forest.

Sana the fool believes.

But Lions are not so bad, they're good too. I've seen Lion King... Mufasa and Simba are very good and kind-hearted Lions. They both or their mother Sarabi won't do anything to humans.

I hope this lion is Mufasa or Simba or Sarabi and not Scar,the lion version of Arjun.

Can I go say hii to them and take a selfie!!??... I even have my mobile with me. And I'm a great fan of Lion King. If I go say hii to them, they'll be so happy to see their fan.

But, to my disappointment it's not Mufasa or Simba or Sarabi...it somewhat looks like a rock...a big rock.

I moved slowly towards it and saw two horns, just like how Arjun has!

It was eating grass and suddenly turned to look at me who was standing in a little far distance.

Now I know what it is... It's a BISON!!!

ARJUN'S BESTIEEE!!!

I know it would kill me, according to the plan of Arjun!.

It looked at me with a deadly glare.
My eyes widened and in fear

S: Hii

I waved my hand with a nervous smile.

It took a step forward and that's it.

Uyirae uyirae thapichu epdiyavathu odi vidu...

Eduthen paaru ottam.

In a blink, I reached our room

Fearing, I shouted the next second I reached the room.

S: ARJUNNN

Arjun threw a pillow on my face and turned to the other side.

What does he think!?

I made my way towards the bed and started shaking him with my eyes fixed on the room glass.

A: aahhhh...ayoo ...yen di!?

He asked me in a irritated tone with his eyes closed and a irritated face still lying down in the bed.

S: Arjun Arjun!!
A: Enna?

I peeked out to see the Bison searching for me.
Sweat was now fully covering my face and gulping very hard...

S: Bi.. Bison.
A: Athuku enna di?
S: Athu...Athu enna thorathuchu.

Finally he opened his eyes and looked at me weirdly as if I turned into a Hen.

A: Kanavaa..

Saying this to himself, he turned to the other side again.

What!

He thinks it's his dream!!?

S: ARJUNNN..

Shouting his name, I started crying cause I was soo scared.

I know it's childish, but that Bison's face looked exactly like Arjun's. And it chasing me was like, my uyir already won the running race while my hand which was fixed to my body by the design of God, was catching my uyir.

Arjun, with a jerk got up and sat down on the bed and looked at me with a worried look.

A: Ennachu ma?

He asked in a worried tone looking at me crying like a baby with my mouth curved down and my hands wiping the tears with my eyes fixed on the glass.

A: Un kitta tha....
Enna aachu!?
S: Athu...Athu thorathuchu..

I said pointing at his friend, who was currently eating grass.

My teary eyes were fixed on the Bison.

He leaned to see the Bison while my Heart started beating fast at the proximity

But putting the unwanted thoughts into the dustbin, which was situated near the bathroom door, I watched the Bison, wiping my tears.

A: Athu Bison.
S: Aama.
A: Aama thana...apo athu epdi unna thorathum?
S: Naa athu kitta Hii sonnen.

He looked at me in disbelief.

A: Hii sonniya?

I nodded my head with my eyes fixed out. I didn't look at him even for once.

A: Odambu seri illaya ma..
Tablet ethachu venuma?

I quickly turned to look at him.
My eyes shedding more tears. I'm sitting here with fully surrounded by fear and he's making fun of me.

Do I look like a clown?

I started hitting his arms and cried more.

A: Seri seri... okay.. ipo enna nadanthuchu nu first sollu.

He asked me controlling his laughter.

S: Athu...Athu..

I again turned to look outside at the Bison and didn't answer him properly.

Getting a hold on my chin... He turned me to look at him and continued..

A: enna paathu sollu.
Enna nadanthuchu..

S: Athu...

I explained everything to him.

He looked at me, controlling his laughter.

A: Actually....Enaku ipo enna solla nu theriyala.
S: Sirichirunga.

I said it with my head hung low.

A: Sorry..

Saying this he bursted out laughing.

I glared at him and looking at me he laughed out loud again.

Actually, I behave like a newborn.
Even a 1st std kid is more brave and has more brain than me.

I myself thought of laughing at me.

A: Seri va... naanum varen..
Senthu poi Hii sollitu varalam.

I looked at him with wide eyes.

Is he being serious?

Yea... absolutely serious.
He doesn't have any fear because it's his friend. But what about meee!!!

S: No no...Naa varala. Neenga ponga.

Saying this I looked at the Bison and gulped.

A: Vaa...athu onnum pannathu.
S: Illa illa.....naa varala.

He looked at me with a smirk.

And... suddenly he did something which made my heart to fall out from my body.

Pulling my hand, he lifted me up in a bridal style and walked out.

S: Venda please...
Please Arjun.
A: ..........
S: Athuka kitta enna kondu vitutu neenga escape aagi thirumba Chennai poga thana plan poduringa!?

He nodded his head.

Whaaattt!!!!

S: Arjun please....vidunga please..
Athuka moonja paatha apdiyae ungla maathri iruku....bayama irukuthu... please..

He glared at me and I shut my mouth.

Reaching the balcony, he left me and I turned back to run but he got a hold of my hand stopping me.

The Bison looked at me and again gave the same deadly glare.

My eyes widened and taking my hand out of his hold, I ran back.
I was inside my duvet the next second.

Laughing like a mad man, he came inside and sat down on the bed.

A: Kaalailayae evlo santhoshamaana kaatchi ellam paaka vendiyathu iruku.
S: Naa en uyir ku bayanthu odi varathu ungaluku santhoshamaana kaatchiya!

He looked at me again controlling his laughter.

He bursted out laughing again, giving him a deadly glare which is nothing compared to his glares, I started hitting him and he continued laughing.

A: Okay okay... Sorry sorry.
S: Ini siripingla?
A: nee thana sonna.... Sirichirunga nu...athu naala tha sirichitu iruken.

He said laughing, Again.

I started punching his hands and he didn't stop laughing yet. Looking at my weird face expression he laughed more getting more punches from me.
______________________

"Every night in my dreams
I see you...I feel-"

S: Hello.

I said in a sleepy tone, attending my call.

"Athaaiii"

Ryan!.

I jerked up and sat down on the bed while Arjun was sleeping peacefully beside me.

I looked at my mobile and it was already 9.30 am.

"Hellow Athai"

I heard him call me again.

S: sollunga Roro babyyy..

I call him Roro.

I don't know why but I like calling him using that name.

I said it in a childish voice, a little louder.

Ry: Nethaiku varen nu sonninga la..
Innum varala?
S: Ayoo sorry baby....un maama innum thoongitu la irukanga.
Ry: Naanae elumbiten....
Maama yen ivlo neram thoonguranga..
S: Therilayae....neenga kekuringla?
Ry: Okayyyy.
S: Okay wait.

Saying this I muted the call and started waking up Arjun.

S: Arjun?
A: .........
S: Arjunnnn..
A: Aahh...ipo enna di karadi ku bye sonniya?
S: Ayoo...Arjun loosu pola pesathinga.
A: Nee than di loosu...
Oru manushana nimmathiya thoonga viduriya nee?
S: Mothala neenga pesunga.
A: Pesitu thana iruken
S: Aandavaaaa..... Ungaluku call vanthruku... Phone la pesunga nu.
A: Work ah?

Odanae ava tha vaaila varum.
Manasatchi ketavan.

S: Ava illa.
A: Avala?

Uh oh..

I blurted.

S: Ayoo...Arjun...
Ryan baby pesanum aahm!

A wide smile formed in his face and he snatched the phone from me and kept it in his ears.

A: Hello..

He said it in a sweet voice.

Awww.....

Once!

Have he spoke with me like this, Once!?

I could hear Roro's voice as the room was filled with silence as there is no fan.

Ry: Maama.... Nethaiku varuven nu sollitu innum varala..
A: 12 O clock ku varen... okay va?
Ry: Seekram vaanga... Okay?
A: Okayyy.
Ry: Aprm.... Inniku Horseriding pogalam okay va?

Horseriding?

Arjun?

Hahahaha!!!!

How funny will it be!
Just imagine, Arjun riding in a horse and the horse taking a sudden break and Arjun falling down from the horse.

Haha!!!

What a lovely scene to watch!

A: Naa vara maaten aana unna polayae irukura un Athai varuva okay?

Whaaattt????

He wants me to go!!

No wayyy!

I'm hell scared of animals!

Ry: Athai ahh?.... Enaku maama kooda tha poganum...

What?

He doesn't want me?

I snatched the mobile from Arjun and spoke with a childish voice.

S: Apo Roro baby ku Athai kooda poga vendama?
Ry: Enaku first Maama kooda poganum second Athai kooda... okay?
S: Un maama Horseriding ellam vara maatanga.... avungaluku pudikathu..
Ry: Apdiya...apo naa Athai kooda tha first...enaku maama vendam.
S: Good baby...

Saying this I kissed the phone, giving a kiss to Roro.
And...he kissed me back.

Awww...

Ry: Okay....

I talked with him for the next...idk how much minutes.. and Anni spoke with me and asked me when will we reach there, to them.

I reached my bedroom with a smile after cutting the call to see Arjun dressed up well!

S: Enga poringa?
A: Ohh...Madam ku saapadu vendama?
S: Venum....Aana....athuka ulladi neenga epdi kulichinga?
A: Apdiyae phone ah thoranthu time ah paarunga.

Confused, I opened my mobile to see the time and it was already 10.15
I spoke with them for 45 minutes.

S: Ayoo..

Saying this, I ran to the bathroom taking my dress in hands.

And..... Taking a nice bath and changing my dress to this👇

I came back to see something which broke my heart into millions of pieces.

Arjun was romancing with his first wife!

I ran to him, took her off and glared at him. He looked at me weirdly seeing my sudden actions.

A: Loosa di nee?
S: Kaalailayae enna panitu irukinga?
A: Sight adichitu iruken.

My heart skipped a beat.

S: Huh?
A: Paatha therila....vela paathutu iruken. Ipo thallu.
S: Yen vela paakuringa?
A: Ithu enna kelvi... Enaku athu pudikum so paakuren.

Avala pudikum aahm athu naala paapan aahm!.

S: Chumma.... Kaalailayae kovatha kelapitu.
A: Hmm.
S: En kitta matum Hmm Hmm nu sollitae irunga....athuka kitta matum moonju munnadi irunthu romance pannunga.

I said it in a low tone thinking, he didn't hear but what I wasn't aware was, he heard it.

A: Ethuka munnadi irunthu!?
S: Athaa....unga laptop.

He chuckled.

A: Solra aalu...
Yaara ellamo baby baby nu koopda vendiyathu...

What!!!???

Catch me catch me

I'll get a heartattack now

S: Huh..
A: Aama... epo paaru Baby baby nu solla vendiyathu..... aprm..
Theva illatha vangala hug panna vendiyathu and....
Oru gang ah iruntha Theva illatha vanga kitta ellam pesuva...enna lam kandukavae maata la. Naa chumma vaaya mooditu statue pola irukanum.
Ithula nee enna solriya?

Someone's jealous!!!

It may be funny but his every word hit my heart. He noticed everything!. And... that moment I understood something, He felt bad. He felt bad of me ignoring him.
Not ignoring him but not talking much with him when everyone's around.

S: Naa tha pesuven la!?
A: Epo?... Aahn...
Intha room la thaniya irukum pothu bore adicha pesuva...aduthu velia pona...naa yaar nae theriyathu.

He again said it and chuckled..

A: Ithula madam enna kora solla vanthutanga!...Kudu.

He snatched the Laptop from me and again started typing something.

While, I felt guilty. Guilty of my own actions. I didn't know this would hurt him so much. Yes, he told it just for fun but his eyes conveyed that he was hurt.

Did I really ignore him that much?

Okay, from now on...
I'll never ignore him and make him feel special.
______________________

S: Nooooo
Ry: Athai pleaaasssshhh
S: Antha horse bayama irukuthu paaru....namma vera horse la polam.
Ry: Athai please...intha black horse tha nalla iruku
S: Namma white horse la polam..
Intha black horse nammala kadichu vachurum.
Ry: Apdiya...
S: Aama.

I felt happy that finally we'll be going in white horse.

Yayyy!

Come join with me in my Victory dance.. ayoo..no no..
Tribal dance..💃🕺💃🕺💃🕺

A: Ava chumma solra...
Neenga black horse la yae ponga.

There comes Arjun the destroyer of his second wife's wishes 😏.

S: Arjun venda please...
Bayama irukuthu atha paaka.

I Said it in a low tone that only he could hear.

A: Madam yaaru...Bison ku ellam Hii sollirukanga....ithula pogurathuku enna?

I punched his stomach slightly which was literally noticed by everyone.

V: Ayya ayyae....enga ponalum Tom and Jerry pola iruka vendiyathu.
Aama....ipo enna sanda?

Vikram anna asked, sitting in the Horse with a hat on his head.

He was exactly looking like a funny cowboy. Really funny with his pink colour Barbie hat and brown jacket.
While eating breakfast, he came there with this outfit and Rithu gave a 'don't you dare say I'm your fiance' look.

If any kid would've seen him, they would've shouted and run screaming 'poochandi' which Ryan baby and some other kids near the lake already did.

Hearing Vikram anna, Arjun was about to open his mouth to tell him and I closed his mouth with my hand.

S: Onnum illa anna.
V: Apo seekram horse la eru...
Polam.

I gulped and looked at Arjun who was looking at me with a smirk.

Ryan baby, Rithu and Tina already selected their horses and now is already seated in their horses.

Arjun pushed me and made me sit near Ryan. Back of him.

I looked at Arjun with a scared look while he just shrugged.

I'll make you ride in karadi.
Wait and watch you, Mr.Lucifer's friend.

All the four horses started moving and I was catching my soul.

After moving somewhat far and after coming out of Arjun and his family's sight.....Ryan baby was jumping sitting in the horse infront of me which gave a stomach-quake for all the butterflies and dragonflies living inside my tummy.

I hugged him tightly from behind and started..

S: Roro baby aadatha...Enaku bayama iruku.
Ry: Athai....enakae 4 yearsh tha aagiruku enakae bayama illa...... ungaluku yen bayama irukuthu?
S: Therilayae....aana nee please aadatha okay va?
Ry: Okay...

Saying that he started laughing with his childish voice.

S: Ethuku sirikuringa?
Ry: antha uncle ah paatha comedy ah irukuthu..

He said pointing Vikram anna who thought himself to be a real cowboy and waving his hand in the sky.

Is he behaving like a kalyanam payan!?

Arjun is way better than him. He won't embarass me like this.

Poor Rithu.

I laughed along with Ryan.

Vikram anna started singing suddenly with his one hand waving very fast.
He was looking so funny.
Everyone in the road started laughing at him but he didn't care. Tina, Me and Ryan baby was laughing like there's no tomorrow while Rithu was staring at him sitting in her horse.

"Sir, konjam aadama vaanga...horse bayapaduthu"

The horse anna said which made us to laugh more.

V: Anna...athu ellam onnum illa..
Neenga fast ah ponga...
Romba slow ah irukuthu.

"Thambi ithuka mela fast ah pona..hyper aagirum...athuka peragu stop pannavae mudiyathu"

V: Paravala....neenga vidunga naanae paathukuren.

Saying this he started beating the horse with his left hand and right hand drawing circles in the sky.

V: Hey Hey Hey.

Saying this he started to beat the horse more and the horse really started running so fast.

He started shouting..

V: Yee-haa Yee-haa

What does he think of himself!?
Cowboy!?

His horse started running so fast that it didn't see the cow dung which was on it's front.

Suddenly, it slipped and fell down with Vikram anna jumping from the horse and falling down on the dung.

My heart skipped a beat looking at Vikram anna flying from the horse and landing on the dung.

Ryan baby bursted out laughing and looking at the scene infront of me and hearing Ryan's laughing.... I bursted out laughing along with Tina and Rithu sitting in their own horses and Yash, Arjun and his family who was following us back in car started laughing at him.

The horse stopped and the horse anna said the ride got over...
Laughing, we four got down and other's got down from the car.

We all made our way towards Vikram anna who was now covered fully in dung and walking towards us like a cow dung boy.

He Transformed into a Cow dung boy from Cowboy in a second.

He came walking towards us and we all started laughing like there's no tomorrow.

Arjun who didn't open his mouth until few seconds back, bursted out laughing looking at Vikram anna having dung in both his hands and doing a Ramp walk.

R: Ivan ellam en fiance nu sonna...
Neenga manushana kalyanam pannalaya nu tha ellarum kepanga.

Hearing her comment...Yash sat down and started laughing.

V: Yen da ipdi ukkanthruka....
Bathroom pakkathla thana iruku..
Anga poi ipdi ukkara vendiyathu thana.
S: Ayyaee...

Saying that I laughed even more hiding my face in Arjun's hand.

Yash quickly stood up.

Arjun's Chithi and Swetha akka was also laughing and enjoying the moment.

Ryan baby....
We don't need to say anything....he was exactly laughing like his Athai, that's me.

Y: Pesra aala paaru...
Maadu pota chaani la poi mungi elumbi vanthrukan.
V: Neenum vaariya.... innoru vaati poi mungitu varalam.

Saying this Vikram anna gave him a glare looking at him, head to toe.

Ry: Uncle.....Unga barbie hat enga?

Yea...That was a Barbie pink hat.
Vikram anna begged with Rithu and bought it from a shop near the lake.

Very childish.

Like sister, Like brother

V: Athu....antha horse kooda keela vilunthutu.

I peeked my head to see the horse still lying down in the same position it fell down.

We all were laughing and laughing and did not stop.

Finally we stopped and like Vijay laughing continuesly in Friends movie, even though everyone stopped....
Ryan was laughing and laughing continuesly not stopping.

Looking at him I bursted out laughing and only both of us were laughing.
After few minutes we stopped looking at Arjun's glare exactly like Vadivel's glare in that movie.

Thank God, Arjun's chithi's house was nearby where we all were standing.
Arjun and his family along with Tina and Yash got in our car while me, Ryan baby, Rithu and Vikram anna started walking.

We were laughing and laughing while walking.... and in another 5 minutes of walking, we reached their home.

It was so very big.

As soon as we entered inside....
Arjun's grandfather shouted..

Grandpa: Aaaaaahhh.....Pisasu pisasu.

He shouted looking at Vikram anna.
We all started laughing and Arjun's Chithi who was standing inside spoke.

Chithi: Ayoo...Appa..
Athu Vikram. Keela vilunthu chaani full ah aagiruchu.
V: Hehe....Aama Thaatha.

His grandpa was controlling hard not to laugh.

V: Avlo kashta pada venda....
Sirichu thallirunga.

His grandpa bursted out laughing and we all laughed again except my husband.

Sw: Nee va da...vanthu dress change pannu.
V: Nalla akka.

Laughing....she showed him the way and he made his way towards the room to change his dress.

Swetha akka, after giving him the dress and showing the room... spoke..

Sw: Ipovae time 5 aagiruchu...
Neenga ellam room la poi rest edunga....
Evening inga ethathu snacks saaptutu velia ooru sutha polam.
Ry: Mummy noooo...naanga velada porom.
Sw: No Ryan. Avunga ellam tired ah irupanga.
Ry: Mummy pleashhhh
S: Aama akka..naanga tired ah illa...
Naanga veliya velada porom.
T: Aama...Ryan baby va...
Sw: Okay...ponga.
S: No No...Roro baby athai kitta vaanga vaanga.

Ryan baby nodded and me, Rithu and Tina along with Ryan baby made our way out and started playing.
______________________

S: Intha dress nalla irukutha!?

Asking myself I looked at the dress up to down.

It's the next day. Yesterday went all good. We all played with Roro baby well except my husband and then after spending some time with them...we enjoyed the rest of the night by walking, chatting and then eating.

Yesterday was awesome.

Today.... it's 4 in the evening.

It's Rithu's mehandi function!

The function starts by 5 in the evening and continues till midnight. That's what Rithu told me.

And you know what's the best part today!!?

My family along with Arjun's enemy, also known as my brother, arrived today morning...by 10.

That's actually soooo nice!!

I didn't expect their sudden arrival neither did anyone tell me!

It's gonna be fun.

Coming to Arjun....he was irritated looking at Vinay running towards him and hugging him. The very first sentence he asked Vinay was "nee ethuku vantha" and Vinay replied "en anbaana maama kitta pesa" and that irritated him more. Looking at his face, I bursted out laughing for which Arjun glared at me.

Coming back to the present.....Arjun is busy with his first wife while my family is resting. Rithu and Tina are getting ready while Vikram anna and Yash....I have no idea about them.

While me.... I'm standing in the hall of our room and deciding which dress to wear.

After another 10 minutes of arguing with myself, I decided what to wear.

It's a purple-pink Sharara with some stone works. It looked so beautiful and I loved it.

Taking my dress in my hands, I made my way towards the closest to change it. On the way... I saw my husband still sitting in his casual wear with his First wife in his hands. He was irritated I could say. But for what!?

None of my business.

Closing the door, I changed my dress, curled my hair and did a little makeup by wearing eyeliner, maskara and a metallic pink glossy lipstick.

I loved to wear some bangles but I have to put mehandi....so I must avoid those.

S: Arjun ku pudikum la!!?

I asked myself even though after knowing the bitter truth that he won't mind me.

Getting satisfied with my look I moved out to see Arjun still working.

Aahhh!!!

Groaning mentally....I started talking..

S: Arjun!
A: ..........
S: ARJUN!!
A: Hmm

His 'Hmm' irritated me more...so I started...

S: Yen Arjun innum ithayae ukkanthu paathutu irukinga?
Velia ellarum nalla jolly ah irukanga..
Neenga matum yen ipdi irukinga?

No answer.

My anger now is reaching to it's peek.
Why is he not replying me!?
Irritated more, I started shouting.

S: Unga kitta tha!
Innum dress kooda maathama irukinga. Innum konjam minutes tha iruku function start aaga. Neenga innum ipdiyae irukinga....enna paarunga...naa neat ah ready aagi vanthachu.
A: Enna irritate pannama olunga poiru.

What!

I'm irritating him. Is it!?

He's irritating me.

S: Naa epo ungla irritate pannen!?
Neenga tha epovumae unga laptop munnadi irunthutu enna irritate panringa. Epo paaru work work work tha. Atha thavara onnumae theriyatha ungaluku!? Namma surroundings la enna nadakuthu nu kooda theriyama laya irupinga?

I shouted at him seriously.

His face changed

S: Unga kitta tha pesitu iruken... Reply panna maating-

He cut me off..

A: Enna venum di unaku? Vaaya vachutu chumma iruka mudiyatha? Naanum paathutae iruken...romba over ah tha poitu iruka. Naa enna panna unaku enna? Naa work pannuven...thoonguven....enna venalum pannuven. Atha kekurathuku nee yaaru?

Hearing his last words...my eyes welled up.

A: Nee yaaru enaku!? Wife ah!?
Antha wife verum ulagathuku tha. Enna porutha varaikum nee enaku yaarum illa.
Annaikae sonnen intha kalyanam venda nu....theva illatha commitments la sethu vitutu ipo kashta patutu iruken.

He said the last words in a low tone but it was very audible to me.

My heart broke hearing that.

A: En kannu munnadi nikkatha. Engayathu poiru.

He said looking at me. I seriously didn't know what to do.

A: PO NU SONNEN.

He roared for which I jerked.

I took a step back with tears falling down my eyes. But before I could go out, he left out leaving me alone in the room.

I stood there alone.

Tears were continuesly flowing down my eyes.

I thought he was happy with me. But was it all fake!? He still didn't like me!? He again said I'm a nobody to him!. Is it true.

Tears were continuesly flowing from my eyes as his words echoed in my ears. His each word brok my heart into millions of pieces.

But what if these were all just fake anger!? What if these were some frustration by doing work!

Whatever it his. He hurt me and I'm never gonna talk with him.

He'll come behind me saying "Sorry Princess" and that's when I'll show him who I am.

**********
So... here's the 34th chapter.
Hope you guys like it 😉.

My exams are going on and ipo tha konjam free ah vanthu ukkanthruken as I completed my physics exam yesterday and have some more days for the next exam.
Intha chapter first ae mudichiten...konjam changes matum tha inniku pannen.
Correct time paathutu irunthen publish panna and it happened to be today. Hope everyone enjoyed it.

Do vote and comment your thoughts.
Thank you 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 21.9K 50
#ashaangi . . this is purely fiction..... the characters in the story are real....but the story is entirely fictional. This is an ashaangi story. Ca...
7.9K 385 9
It's a love story between a police officer and the criminal. He is a cold hearted and most wanted criminal in the city. she is a honest and brave pol...
125K 12.1K 32
Family, marriage, love, stability- he yearns for it all. Yet when given the golden opportunity to attain this and more, something holds him back. Or...
171K 18.6K 80
Let's look into the Journey of Sanjana and Varun ! Ashwin as Varun Sivaangi as Sanjana He was the book that everyone ignored and found less interes...