His PRINCESS ~ Her DEVIL

By dinaaaa012

#ashaangi . . this is purely fiction..... the characters in the story are real....but the story is entirely f... More

his PRINCESS ๐Ÿ‘‘ her DEVIL ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
characters ๐Ÿ’œ
chapter 1 ๐Ÿ’œ
chapter 2 ๐Ÿ’œ
chapter 3 ๐Ÿ’œ
chapter 4 ๐Ÿ’œ
chapter 5 ๐Ÿ’œ
chapter 6 ๐Ÿ’œ
chapter 7 ๐Ÿ’œ
chapter 8 ๐Ÿ’œ
chapter 9 ๐Ÿ’œ
chapter 10 ๐Ÿ’œ
chapter 11 ๐Ÿ’œ
chapter 12 ๐Ÿ’œ
chapter 13 ๐Ÿ’œ
chapter 14 ๐Ÿ’œ
chapter 15 ๐Ÿ’œ
chapter 16 ๐Ÿ’œ
chapter 17 ๐Ÿ’œ
chapter 18 ๐Ÿ’œ
chapter 19 ๐Ÿ’œ
chapter 20 ๐Ÿ’œ
chapter 21 ๐Ÿ’œ
chapter 22 ๐Ÿ’œ
chapter 23 ๐Ÿ’œ
chapter 24 ๐Ÿ’œ
chapter 25 ๐Ÿ’œ
chapter 26 ๐Ÿ’œ
chapter 27 ๐Ÿ’œ
chapter 28 ๐Ÿ’œ
chapter 29 ๐Ÿ’œ
chapter 30 ๐Ÿ’œ
chapter 31 ๐Ÿ’œ
chapter 33 ๐Ÿ’œ
chapter 34 ๐Ÿ’œ
chapter 35 ๐Ÿ’œ
chapter 36 ๐Ÿ’œ
chapter 37 ๐Ÿ’œ
chapter 38 ๐Ÿ’œ
chapter 39 ๐Ÿ’œ
chapter 40 ๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 41๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 42 ๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 43 ๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 44 ๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 45 ๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 46 ๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 47: Epilogue๐Ÿ’œ
Chapter 48: Bonus chapter: 1๐Ÿ’œ

chapter 32 ๐Ÿ’œ

6.3K 501 712
By dinaaaa012

SURPRISE!

And #ashaangi pola Sana and Arjun ku ethathu per vaikalam nu yosthu vachiruken.... what do you guys think!?....

If it's a good idea..... ellarum ethathu name suggest pannungooo!!
_____________________________

Sana's pov:

Hello everyone!

Long time no see!

I knew! I knew it!
No one missed me!

But I missed you all so much....

*Weeping*

*Sobbing*

🤧😭

OKAY!

NO MORE EMOTIONAL DRAMAS!

Lessgo...

It has been a week since I said my bitter past to Arjun.

Ahh.... I don't wanna talk about it!

I was actually shocked to see Arjun's reaction! The same 'I don't give a damn About my Second wife' Husband..... actually cried for me!

I knew he was hell Angry with Rahul!

Ugh

I hate that Guy!

But.....I didn't tell Arjun everything completely...

I really knew what happened that day!

Do you guys think am a fool to just believe what other's said!?

I felt that bastard touch me!....
But I was able to do nothing, coz I lost my concious

You all know right!

He even slapped my face!.....

Okay let's stop talking about that jerk!

But if Arjun get's to know this.... he'll kill Rahul!

But.....Wait wait.....!

What was he doing that day in Arjun's house!?

That was still mysterious!

Nevermind!

After my confession to Arjun about my past, he has strictly said that he should be mentioned as Aju, only by me!

That's actually very cute of him... whenever I called him 'Aju', he starts behaving so nice with me..... but his first wife arrives the next second he's being nice with me.

His first wife is so possessive!

Actually, I really don't know what is there to be possessive. He spends all his time spending with her and after coming back home, he directly goes to their couple room (study room 😏) and will always have a eye to eye contact with her (first wife=laptop 😏).

Then why the hell should she be possessive!?. I'm the one who should be possessive!

I really wanted to meet the Cupid of my life and thank him for writing the most romantic story for my life.😏

My husband is an Arrogent-Rude-brainless-feelingsless-handsome Ape 🦧.

You know how happy I was, when he was acting nice with me! But my happiness vanishes in a nano second!

Only he had the power to make it Vanish!, My human-ape husband.

Like how 'Ariel' (laundry detergent) helps to vanish all the dirt in dresses, My husband had the power to vanish all the happiness in my life!

The only difference in Ariel and Arjun was, Ariel brings happiness in our face by giving a nice, clean dress while Arjun takes off our happiness from our face by giving a deadly glare 🦧.

In the last chapter.....he completed his Pov by saying that we both were enjoying the night, right!?

Lie.

It's a big BIG LIE!

I, being a fool, believed my husband to be very caring and loving....

But that DEVIL!

You wanna know what he did!?

He spoke with me, lovingly and after sometimes got up to leave the place.
Me being his wife stood up after him.

Cause who knows, this Devil might leave me all alone in this scary forest!

I stood up and was correcting my dress and that's when I lost balance and did a tribal dance just like how I did that day in the kitchen.

My heart stopped.

I screamed and he started laughing.

Let his mouth be plastered and let him not be able to open his mouth for the next few years.

Tears ran down my eyes.

Not real ones tho!

But I was really angry with him.
What would've happened if I by mistake have fallen down from the hill?!.

Will he go convince all my crush?

They doesn't even know me.
Nevermind.

Looking at my tears he stopped laughing and started asking number of 'sorry'.

I shouted at him and made my way towards the car and shut the door close. He came jogging behind me and entered the driver seat.
I turned my face against him and looked out the window.

A few minutes passed.

I didn't dare to open my mouth, neither did he.

The car stopped.
I looked out to see an icecream shop.

All my Anger vanished away.

And..... let me give you a kind information. All my fake tears and anger mood was just for him to buy me icecream.

Cause, I know. Whenever we both had a fight. He buys me icecream just to convince me.

But....

He opened the car and made his way towards the shop. After few minutes came back with a cover.
I turned to him with a puppy face but he ignored it and started eating the icecream.

My heart broke.

I told you right, he's the opposite of Ariel!

But....me being the Great Sana, I ignored him eating it.
That day, he did the same thing to the pizza. Now he's doing the same to my icecream.

I ignored him and looked out the window.

I see left, I see icecream shop. I see right, I see my husband eating icecream.

Look at my situation!

Sad thing, I didn't have money with me.

Closing my eyes tightly, I sat there.
That's when I felt someone tap my shoulders.

I opened my eyes to see Arjun's hand infront of me. But his eyes were fixed on his icecream and his other hand was feeding himself.

I looked at him confused and shifted my eyes to his hand, infront of me.
A box was in his hand.
I ignored him and turned my face.
As soon as I did that, I felt a weight on my lap. I opened my eyes and looked down to see the box on my lap and Arjun was eating peacefully, not bothering about anything.

I opened the box to see chocolate icecream with brownie and fudge.

Awwww...

I love him sooo much.

Saying a thank you to him and he nodding his head, I took my spoon and scooped some icecream in it and was about to keep that in my mouth and that's when Arjun started the car and my hand, instead of going to my mouth.... made it's way towards my nose.

I knew it.

I hate him sooo much.

My nose was fully covered with icecream and I looked like a clown.

But wait. When did he finish his icecream!?????
Nevermind.

He started laughing at me and I didn't eat anything from my icecream and the rest of the day went like that...
Me fighting with him and he making fun of me and my tribal dance.

Coming back to the present... I'm now packing all my things as we're going to Kodaikanal.

You guys may wonder what happened all of a sudden.

It's Vikram anna and Rithu's wedding!

Yea, I had the exact same shocked reaction as you guys have now!
just 4 days before they came and informed us about the sudden marriage which shook the other three, Me, Tina and Yash except Arjun.

You know right, my devil doesn't have any feelings!

Their families has decided to make it happen so soon as Rithu's grandma who is 90 years old had a minor heart attack. And her grandma wanted to see Rithu's marriage as Rithu is her favourite.

And their marriage is happening in a week and reception on the next day.

Kodaikanal is a place where I longed to see. Cause the last I went to Kodaikanal was when I was doing my 6th.

Arjun first ignored and asked only me to go. But I fought with him and not able to bear my torture, he accepted.

He didn't tell me, why he ignored to come. But I do know the reason.

It's his mother's birthplace and all her family members live in Kodaikanal.
All his mother's family members loved Arjun. But Arjun always ignored them cause, he gets reminded of his mom.

Vikram anna told this to me and asked me not to tell Arjun.

I won't tell him this. But I have a big plan for this. I'll execute that in the right time.

And... again coming back to the present...

Arjun is still in his office with his first wife 😏
We're going to Kodaikanal by 12 in the afternoon as it takes 9 hours to reach there. Arjun asked me to arrange all my dresses a day before but me being the lazy Princess, I skipped that work today.
It's 11 in the morning now. Arjun supposed to be here now.

And..... Arjun, he himself is driving to Kodaikanal with me. For the first time in his life, he ignored his bodygaurds.

Actually, it's good.
I'll get to spend some personal time with him.

In my dreams!

But...

Wait Wait!!!

Shitttt!

How did I forget it!!!!????

It's Arjun's birthday tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

I asked Vikram anna and Rithu to arrange everything for his 12 o'clock surprise.

The last time he celebrated his birthday was when his mother was alive. After her sudden demise, he stopped celebrating anything.

But during Yash's birthday celebration in Arjun's house, my heart really pained.

How hard will it be for Arjun to stop and avoid everything which makes him happy!.

Leave that.
There's something else which my heart pained for.

Arjun being the owner of the whole big house, he acts as if he's a guest there. Usually in our home, we used to roam around and do every stupid stuffs just because of the fact that it's our own home and we have all the rights. But him! Even though he has all the rights, he doesn't behave as he has it. Well, his stepmother! She's really a witch! She thinks that, she's the queen of that house and everything. But the truth is..... she's a nobody there and everything there belongs to Arjun and his mom.

Arjun romba paavam. He lost everything and hides everything, his tears, his pain, everything behind his Single Smile. Everytime Arjun gives that cute smiles, my eyes only sees the pain behind it and my heart pains.

One day, I'm gonna make him smile with his wholeheart. And that should happen only because of me and for sure I'll make it happen...
Because I love him.

"SANAAA"

I jerked and returned back to the real world hearing Arjun's voice..

S: Aahn!

I shouted back.

He can surely hear it, cause my door was open.

A: Polama?... Ready ah nee!?

He shouted.

Shit!

S: Aama.... ready tha!

I shouted back, stuffing every dress inside the bag in a hurry. That's when I saw someone standing there at the entrance.

Arjun!

God, noo!

I shut my eyes close and looked up at him with a nervous smile.
He was looking at me, leaning to the wall with his hands crossed and a smirk completing his look.

S: hehe.... Sorry...

Sighing, He came towards me and pinched my ears. I winced but it didn't hurt tho!

S: Aahhh...
A: Nethaikae pack pannu nu sonnen la....
S: Sorry Arjun..... nethu...
A: Kai vali ah...illa kaal vali ah!?
S: Ayyae illa illa...romba tired ah irunthuchu atha..
A: Tired ah irunthuchu nu...bed la paduthu Ashwin sivaangi pathi research panitu iruntha apdi thana!?

He guessed it right!

I smiled sheepishly and continued...

S: Sorry Arjun...
A: Ethu...

Asking this he pinched my ears more..

S: Aahhh... Sorry Aju.

I said holding his hands which was in my ear.

A: Ini Arjun nu yaarathu inga solluvangla?
S: Solla maatanga.
A: Kekala.
S: SOLLA MAATANGA.
A: aahn. Athu.

Saying this he left my ears. And... I giggled at him.

A: Time ah paaru 11.30 aagiruchu...
12 ku kelambanum nu thana plan potom!?
S: 2 minutes...
A: Hmm... seekram.

Saying this he left my room and I again started stuffing everything in my bag.
_______________

SILENCE

SILENCE

SILENCE

None of them Opened our mouth.

Arjun is busy driving the car and I'm sitting beside him and staring at him.

An hour.

Can you just believe!?, We sat there not talking to eachother for an hour.

I'm a fool. I really am!

A: Athu unaku ipo tha therinjutha?

Aahh...did I say it aloud!?

A: Yea!

He said with a chuckle, eyes with sunglasses and glued to the road.

Aahh...Sana! Dig a hole and go hide inside it.

A: Need any help!?

God! What is wrong with mee!?

I glared at him and turned my head outside the window.

1
2
3

I couldn't handle the silence anymore.

S: Innum evlo neram aagum!?
A: Ipo thana kelambunom!
S: Ayoo....3 hours thana max!?
A: Three hours ah!?.... Innum 7 to 8 hours edukum.
S: Ethuuu....
A: Hmm aama.
S: Ayooo...
A: ........

I looked at him expecting him to say something to calm me down but he didn't open his mouth.

I'm a fool to expect my 'Even if the world turns upside down, I won't open my mouth' Husband to speak something to me.

But.... you know what!?

He was looking sooo handsome. With that black sunglasses and his
blue/white check Shirt with the first three button open and his hair floating in the air.

I wonder, will a person be this handsome!?

A: Paathathu pothum.

I jerked. That's when I realised, I was looking at him the whole time.

S: Yaarum yaarayum paakala.
A: Apo madam ivlo neram paathutu irunthathu ennathu!?
S: Yaara paathen?
A: Enna tha!

I started laughing....

S: Ungla paathen ah!?

Asking this, I again bursted out laughing...

A: Ithula sirika ennathu iruku!?
S: Neenga overthink pannathinga....ungla yaarum paakala...naa velia tha paathutu irunthen.

I know it's a lie but I should save myself from him or else he'll get proud of himself for being so handsome which he is!

A: Ohhoohhh...

Saying this he smirked.

Another 3 hours passed like that, me making fun of him and he ignoring me and sometimes replying me.
Once or twice.
And... listening songs..

It was 4 and I'm sleepy.

S: Thookam varuthu.....naa thoonguren....

Yawning, I rested my head on the headrest and Arjun started...

A: Umm...
S: Ethathu sollanuma....
A: illa illa....nee thoongu...
S: Paravala sollunga...
Ketutae thoonguren.
A: onnum illa...nee thoongu...

Okay.. I'll ask him later.

My sleep is more important than his useless comments.

S: Okay.... goodnight.

He chuckled.

S: Goodnight sollunga..
A: Goodnight Princess.
S: Goodnight Devil

He glared at me.

I suppressed a grin and continued...

S: Goodnight Aju.

He ruffled my hair and I smiled at him and turned my head, closing my eyes.
_______________

"Princess"

I heard someone calling me.

Who else will call me Princess other than Arjun!?

"Princess"

What was his problem!?

Let me sleep!!

"Sana elumbu"

He said shaking me a little

Ughhh

Unable to bear him, I opened my eyes a little and sat up straight, stretching my hands. And covering myself with my hands as it was cold.

My side car door was open and he was standing beside me...

I smiled at him and...

S: Goodmorning!

He chuckled without giving me an answer.

Where did he come from!?

Aah, he landed on earth directly from hell with the help of his close friend, lucifer.

Doesn't he know to wish Goodmorning!?

A: Time enna nu theriyuma!?
S: Illayae...
A: 8 aaguthu! Ipo Goodmorning nu ethathu loosu solluma!?
S: 8 ahhhh.
A: Aama..
S: Vanthutom ah!?

I asked in a sleepy tone which made him chuckle.

A: Illa

Aaahhhh.....

Then why the hell did he wake me up!!??

I glared at him and started hitting his arm.

A: Yen....ennachu?
S: Varala na....ethuku elupi vitinga!?
A: Oh...apo nethu sonnatha madam maranthutingla?
S: Enna sonnen!?
A: mountain climb pannum pothu...naa thoongitu irunthen na... olunga enna elupi vitranum nu sonnatha maranthutingla!?

He tried to say it in my voice which terribly failed but turned out to be soo cute.

A: Athuka aprm....elupi vidala nu nee podra disco dance ah ellam ennala paathutu iruka mudiyathu!.....ayoo...illa illa Tribal dance.

Saying this, he bursted out laughing.

I hit his arm and chuckled.

S: Mountain climb panna start panniyacha!?
A: Ipo tha start aagiruku.
S: Pinna ethuku car stop panni vachirukinga!?....vaanga polam!
A: Saapda onnum vendam ahh unaku!?
S: Venum venum!
A: Athuku tha stop pannen.....ipo va...

I nodded my head and kept my one leg down and he made a way for me.

As soon as I got down, I started shivering.

A: Kulurutha!?
S: Illa illa..

Saying this, I hugged myself and started rubbing my arms.

A: Poi sollatha....kuluruthu na sollu...
S: aama konjam...
A: Konjam!

He looked at me in disbelief and continued...

A: Hmm.
S: Naa adjust pannikuren.....vaanga polam....enaku pasikuthu...

He nodded and we both started walking...

I was walking, hugging myself and he was walking behind me with a jacket on.

The walk was filled with silence only.
We need to walk another minute to reach the coffee shop and it's actually better to walk.

Night time with a chill climate and the love of my life walking beside me.

What else do I want!?

Suddenly I felt something warm on my shoulder...

What was that!?

I turned to see a jacket on me.
I looked up at him confused...

A: Ennodathu tha...
Nee potuko..

My heart skipped a beat and my eyes widened.

What a change!

S: Illa...venda...
A: Podu nu sonnen.

He said sternly for which I gulped.

I nodded my head and turned my head and smiled widely. more like a blush.

I wore his jacket and it was sooo warm.

S: Thank you Ajuu...

Saying this I side hugged him, wrapping my hands around him.

he didn't .

I knew!

But he just smiled.

Hiding my disappointment with a smile, I left him and started walking again along with him.

I didn't speak anything after that.

We reached the coffee shop after a minute, filled with only silence and me enjoying the climate.

A: Unaku enna venum!?
S: Hot chocolate.

He chuckled and nodded.

He ordered what I asked for.

S: Ungaluku onnum vendam ah!?
A: No.
S: Yen!?
A: Pasikala.
S: Ohh... okay..

"Oru 2 minutes wait pannunga....
Ipo ready aagirum"

Arjun nodded at the shopkeeper uncle and I smiled at him.

A: Vaa...anga poi nippom
S: Okay.

Saying this we both walked to the side. We could see everything, standing at that corner. It was so beautiful, exactly like our personal spot.

S: Ithu...namma spot pola iruku la..
A: Hmm.
S: Ungaluku Hmm ah thavira vera onnum solla theriyatha!?
A: Hmm.
S: Ayoo!!

I Glared at him.

S: Ungaluku kuluralaya!?
A: Illa.
S: Neenga manushana?
A: pinna.....unna maathri nu nenachiya?

Backfired!

I gave a defeated expression and he chuckled...

"Sir"

A: Ready aairuchu pola..... wait pannu...naa poi vaangitu varen.
S: Okay...
A: Engayum pogatha...
Ingayae nillu.
S: Hmm okay.

What does he think of me!?
I'll go walking with Monkeys!?

Umm....who knows....if the monkeys give me a chocolate.... I'll definitely go walking with them.

He nodded and left the place leaving me alone.

Inhaling the cool breeze, I closed my eyes and hugged myself.
My hair was floating in the air.

A: Sana?

And.... there comes my Devil to destroy my moment.

S: Hmm...
A: Intha.

He was having a cup in his hand full of hot chocolate.
I extended my hand to take it but he nodded a no.
I frowned and he started...

A: Hot ah iruku...
S: Hot chocolate...hot ah tha irukum.
A: Aprm unaku kai la hurt ethathu aagiruchu na enna panrathu?

Whaaattt!??????
Is he normal!!??

S: Huh!?
A: Unaku hurt aagiruchu na...aprm athuku thaniya tribal dance aaduva...atha ennala paaka mudiyathu... Atha tha sonnen.

He's lying.

This devil infront of me is lying.

Suppressing my blush, I continued.

S: Athuku.
A: Naa pudikuren...nee kudi.

What is he upto!?
He wants my heart to stop and die?

S: Venda....thaanga...

I said it in a low tone...

A: Kudi nu sonnen.

He said it sternly and I nodded.

I kept my hands on the cup which he was already holding and brought my face close to the cup and sipped the tasty, chocolatey hot chocolate.

I closed my eyes in the warmness and in the taste.

I opened my eyes and looked up and that's when I realised, we both were standing too close.

A: Nalla iruka!?
S: Hmm....
A: Kudi...

I nodded and again sipped it.

S: Neengalum kudinga.
A: Enaku venda...
S: Kudinga.
A: Vendam ma....nee kudi
S: Neenga kudikalana... naanum kudika maaten.

He sighed and drank some.

S: Tasty?

I asked excited.

A: apdi ellam onnum illayae...
S: Aahn!
A: Nee kudichu paaru!
S: Wait.

Saying this I drank the rest.

Drinking, I looked at him..

S: Tasty thana..

Looking around, he came more close to me and pecked my lips without anyone noticing.

My eyes widened and my heart was beating so loudly that it could burst anytime

A: Tasty.

He said this with his face only an inch away from me.

After Saying that he winked at me and taking the cup from my hand, he again walked towards the coffee shop.

While I was standing there, still not able to come out of the shock.
That's when I understood his plan.
Blushing hard I murmured...

S: Kd
___________

A: innum 5 minutes la Resort reach aagiruvom.
S: .............
A: Hey loosu.

Saying this he hit my head.

S: Aahh...

Rubbing my head, I turned towards him.

S: Enna!?
A: Innum 5 minutes tha.
S: Itha solrathuka!

Stupid Devil....
I was watching the beautiful lake and he's disturbing me.

S: Vikram anna, Yash ellam enga stay panranga?
A: Ellarum same resort tha.
S: Woowww!

I squealed

Without him noticing, I took out my mobile and messaged Rithu.

S: All done?

The message was seen the next second.

R: Pakka.
S: Thank youuuu 💕
R: Where are you!?
S: Reached. Will reach the resort in the next 5 minutes.
R: Wow.

Arjun cleared his throat.

S: Enna?
A: Phone ah paakurathuku ethathu pesalam.
S: Pesitalum
A: Edhu?
S: Onnumae illayae....pesunga..

Saying this I messaged her bye.

S: Okay di bye!
R: Anna koopdrangla?
S: Aama.
R: Orae romancing tha po!
S: BYE!
R: Bye bye... enjoy!

Blushing, I switched off my mobile and turned to Arjun.

S: Etho pesanum nu sonninga la..
Enna pesanum.
A: Vanthachu.

Saying this he stopped the car and I gritted my teeths.

A: Erangu.
S: Hmm.

Saying this I got down and he got down from the car after me.

I looked at the resort and it was looking so beautiful.

It was looking so beautiful!

S: Wooowww!!!!
A: Hmm.

Humming, he made his way towards the back of the car and took out the luggages.

While I looked at my mobile screen and it was already 9.30 and in About another 2 and a half hours... it's my Devil's Birthday!!!

I turned to look at him to see no reaction on his face, no excitement about his birthday.

S: En luggage ah en kitta thaanga.
A: Intha.

Woah! I didn't expect that!

Usually a good husband must say a 'paravala naanae edukuren' and good husbands do care for their wife and they don't want to hurt their wife but look at my husband. He don't want to hurt himself and doesn't care about his wife.

S: Oru nalla husband na.....avunga wife hurt aaga koodathu nu....avungalae eduthutu varuvanga.
Neenga yen ipdi irukinga?
A: Nee thana keta!. Neenae kekum pothu naa epdi venda nu solla mudiyum?
S: Naa apdi tha kepen. Athuku neenga odanae kaila tharuvingla.
A: Aama.

He just shrugged.

Kill you.

"Shoo.... ingayum sanda ya!"

Confused by the familiar voice, I turned to look at Vikram anna smiling at us.

S: Annaaa!!

I squealed and hugged him and he hugged me back.

S: Neenga epdi inga vanthinga!?
V: Rithu tha sonna....neenga innum 5 minutes la vanthruvinga nu!
S: Rithu enga!?
V: Rithu, Tina and Yash ellarum ulladi irukanga...poi paaru..
S: Okay..

That's when something flashed in my mind.

Arjun.

I facepalmed mentally and turned to him.

S: Poren.

He was looking at me with a smirk.

A: Hmm.
V: Permission vera kekanum ahh!?

I just smiled at him and with the corner of my eyes, I looked at Arjun who was still looking at me with his hands crossed and a smirk.

V: Aama...ethuku sanda potinga rendu perum!?
S: Athu...anna neengalae sollunga...
Neenga luggages eduthutu irukinga...apo Crct ah Rithu vanthu...
'en kitta thaanga' apdi nu keta...
Neenga enna pannuvinga??
V: 'Intha' nu koduthruven!

Arjun bursted out laughing and I stood there getting a big fat bulb.

V: apdi tha ellarum pannuvanga...
S: Illayae...good husbands or boyfriend apdi panna maatanga.
'paravala' nu tha solluvanga...
Neenga ellam romba bad!
Cha....ithula siripu vera.

Saying this I glared at Arjun.

S: Naa poren. Neenga rendu perum senthu ellathayum thookitu vaanga.
V: Bye!
S: Bye.

Saying this I glared at Vikram anna and turned to Arjun and glared at him more and walked inside.

As soon as I entered inside all the three ran to me.

I hugged everyone and we started talking. I glanced at the entrance and it was so beautiful.

Y: Arjun and Vikram enga!?
S: Luggages eduthutu varanga.
R: Ohhh...
S: Yea.

As soon as I said this, they both came inside with the luggages in their hands.

V: Neenga rendu perum poi rest edunga.... naalaiku morning pesikalam. Time aagiruchu and 9 hours travel vera.... tired ah irupinga!
A: Hmm.... okay...
Dinner epdi?
V: Ohh... athu vera iruku la...
Naanga lam saaptutom!
Neenga oru one hour rest eduthutu oru 11 pola dining area ku ponga...
Naa dinner vaika solren.

I suppressed my smile cause this is all planned. And.... I'm the one who planned it.
The other three smiled at me and I controlled my smile.
I really didn't know how Vikram anna controlled his smile.

A: Hmm....seri okay.
V: Vaanga...room ku polam!
S: Apo rithu va....namma room ku pogalam.
V: Edhuuu!?
S: Enna?
V: Rithu and Tina oru room, Naanum Yash oru room and neenga rendu perum oru room!

What!!?

This seriously wasn't planned.

My eyes widened and I turned to look at Arjun with wide eyes to see him having the exact same reaction.

Y: Yen rendu perum ipdi paakuringa?
A: Aahn... onnum illa...
Y: Okay thana!?
A: Okay tha.

My heart skipped another beat.

I'm gonna die for sure.

And that's when the manager of the resort and some other people came there and started talking with Arjun.

And..... after another 10 minutes..
We all made our way towards our room. It's the first time I'm mentioning 'our' room.

Entering our room Vikram anna and Arjun settled the luggages by the side and I was looking at the room.
It was so luxurious and Spacious

Thank God it was big!

And.... thank God there were couches.

R: Neenga rest edunga....namma naalaiku meet pannuvom.

Saying this she winked at me and I gave a thumbs up.

V: Okay bye..
T: Bye di!
S: Bye..

Bidding both of us bye, they all left us all alone there in the room.

I turned to look at Arjun and he just shrugged and made his way towards the bed and plopped in the bed.

S: Apo naa enga thoonganum?
A: Keela neraya edam kadaku.
S: Huh?

I asked in disbelief.

A: Sofa la poi paduthuko....enaku tha bed.

My eyes filled with tears... but blinking that off my eyes... I just nodded my head with a smile and made my way towards the sofa.

I have always longed for sleeping with him together, cuddling him.
Even though we haven't slept together till now, I always wanted to do that. Cause, I love him and we're married couple. While all the other couple in the world cuddle up together and love eachother with all their heart, here for me.... I'm the only one who's thinking about all these imaginary things which will happen on only my dreams.

Stretching my legs on the couch, I closed my eyes, not before keeping the alarm for 11
It's already past 10
_____________________

I'm here, walking around the room in tension while he's sleeping peacefully in the bed like a baby.

It's already 11.15

It's 12, it's his birthday.

If he doesn't wake up now...all my plans go waste.

I've been calling him for the past few minutes and he didn't move a bit from the bed...

Again moving towards him, I knelt down before him.

S: Arjun... please...
Time aagiruchu...
A: Please di...5 minutes...

He said it in a sleepy tone with his eyes still closed.

S: 5 minutes ahh!??....Arjun!!!!
Neenga varala na....naanae poi saaptutu varen.....enaku dinner tha mukkiyam.

Saying this, I stood up to leave and that's when he pulled me and I directly landed near him, on the small space in the bed.

My eyes widened and I prepared myself for getting up and just when I was about to get up, he wrapped me with his hands.

S: Arjun...
A: Please.... tired ah iruku...

He said, keeping his face on my neck.... not opening his eyes.

My heart stopped.
We've never been this close.

S: Okay... only 10 minutes.
A: Thank you..

He said this and I chuckled and properly kept my head on his chest and turned facing him. He hugged me more tightly and again slept.

Awwww!

My baby is sooo cute!

Just about an hour before, I was mentally laughing for my fate and look at us now!

Everything changes

I was admiring his face. His cute eyes, nose and lips. Everything is perfect for him. How can someone be this handsome!???

I don't know!!
Nevermind.

I know.... he's so tired.
Who won't be when they drove the car straight for 9 hours.

Once making sure he slept peacefully, I slowly moved and whispered in his ears...

S: I love you Aju.

Saying this I smiled and kissed his forehead and again lied down with my head on his chest.

My eyes teared up but I blinked it off.

And.... another 30 minutes passed by him sleeping peacefully and me staring at his beautiful face.

I slowly tried to take his hands off me but he hugged me more and didn't leave me.

I sighed and slowly took my head off from his chest.

S: Arjun....elumbunga 30 minutes aayachu.... dinner saapda polam vaanga...
A: Dinner naalaiku saaptukalam... please.... thookam varuthu...
S: Dinner saaptutu odanae thoongiralam....vaanga...
A: Please di.... naalaiku saapdalam...
Enaku pasikala.

That's it.

What about my plans!!????.I don't want it to go wasted.

S: Naa 3 tha count pannuven....athuka ulladi elumbanum.

I said it in a stern tone, expecting him to get up.

Saying that I got out of his hold and stood near the bed.

S: 1....2......thr...
A: Okay okay...
S: Hmm... good boy...
Elumbi poi face wash panitu vaanga...
Ponga ponga..
A: Hmm...

He said it in a sleepy tone and rubbed his eyes.

After some seconds, he got up and made his way towards the washroom and washed his face and came back after five minutes.

Only ten minutes were left.

Rithu was continuesly messaging me and I replied her saying we'll be there.

A: Yaarathu dinner ipo saapduvangla?
S: Naa saapduven....ipo vaanga...

I dragged him outta there and in the next five minutes we reached the dining.... The dining was looking soo luxurious.

Rithu asked me to come out to the lawn.

I dragged him out and all the while he was blaming me for not allowing him to sleep.

But I don't care.

His happiness is more important to me than his sleep.

It's 11.59

As soon as we reached out, the lights went off.

A: Ennachu?
S: ........
A: Hey loos....

He stopped when the lights went on and everything was filled with lights and a big board was just in front of his eyes... written..

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY AJU"

His eyes teared up looking at that.

He freezed looking at that.

My eyes welled up looking at him.
But blinking it off...
I hugged him tightly by wrapping my hands around his neck and said...

S: Happy Birthday Aju

Saying this, I kissed his cheek and hugged him again tightly and he hugged me back keeping his face on my neck with tears rolling down his eyes.

I know how much will this have a effect on him. Cause he last celebrated his birthday with his mom and now celebrating it with his wife.

He lifted his head and joined our forehead...

A: Thank you Princess.
S: Ipo puriyutha..... dinner yen mukkiyam nu!?

I asked chuckling and he chuckled along with me.

A: Puriyuthu.

I hugged him again tightly.

I know.... Rithu, Vikram anna, Yash and Tina will be looking at us but I don't care.

Because...

I love him.

**********
So... here's the 32nd chapter
Hope you guys like it 😉
Do vote and comment your thoughts.
Thank you 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 385 9
It's a love story between a police officer and the criminal. He is a cold hearted and most wanted criminal in the city. she is a honest and brave pol...
8.9K 1.3K 15
just love!!
102K 9K 59
This fan fiction originates from a series of Pandian stores based on the Kathir and Mullai characters..