[✔️]I Have Decided to Go Look...

De shushuble

https://www.mtlnovel.com/i-have-decided-to-go-look-for-my-father/ Novel Summary Lin Xi spent 14 years at this... Mais

I Have Decided to Go Look for My Father: Works related
01 - 10
11 - 20
21 - 30
41 - 50
51 - 60
61 - 70
71 - 80
81 - 90
91 - 100 [END]

31 - 40

3.6K 52 46
De shushuble

Chapter 31: Little lessonSettings

Gu Xi and Sheng Xiuyan finished answering the questions, left the arena, and before they entered the waiting area, they were surrounded by a group of excited people from the High School A attached.

"I'm coming!"

"Cultivating gods and cherishing gods, you are too good!"

"Two great gods, hurry up and talk about how you did it!"

"Yes, yes, let's have an interview. What do you think now? Are you happy just doing the question?"

Faced with the excitement of a few people, Gu Xi looked dazed: What is this all about?

"What's the matter?" Gu Xi asked suspiciously.

Even Sheng Xiuyan on the side was confused at this time.

"Has the results come out?" Gu Xi asked again.

Hearing that, a few people from the High School A attached reacted and immediately explained: "I don't know if the results come out, but this time, your entire answering process is live broadcast in real time!"

"By the way, you don't know yet, your time-limited answers are all right this time!"

-600 questions, all right, this strength is simply terrifying.

If this is the sense of the question, then they may not be able to 'enlighten' in their entire lives.

"Really?!" Hearing these people's words, Gu Xi also felt a little surprised: She felt that the question was not difficult this time, and the whole answering process went smoothly, but she didn't expect it to be all right.

In fact, Gu Xi's score was not low last year, but it was a pity that he met Gao Zifan's pretentious pig teammate.

"Of course it's true, here, the results are still on the big screen in front of the waiting area. Don't believe it, you can go and watch it yourself." Although the scores are not tested by them, as a school person, they are in the waiting area. It's so face-saving in front of me.

"Two great gods, please accept me waiting for a mortal to worship." Several people made a strange gesture of worship.

This appearance almost made Gu Xi smile.

"So your last question is that 233, is it really blind?"

"Right." Gu Xi nodded.

"Fuck! Fairy luck!"

...

A large attached middle school is crowded here.

On the other hand, Liming's place was completely sad and bleak.

Seeing Gu Xi and the others walking into the waiting area, Liming's faces became stiff, and they lowered their heads or looked away directly.

A suspicion flashed in Gu Xi's eyes, and she asked Yang Mengmeng who was aside: "What is going on, that Gao Zifan didn't perform well?"

"Huh, it's not just that I didn't play well," Yang Mengmeng snorted, with a full of sarcasm in his tone, and explained to Gu Xi: "Senior Gu Xi, you don't know, the surveillance videos of various schools on the back of the stadium It was all made public, and Gao Zifan's performance was ashamed and lost to grandma's house."

In the arena, Gao Zifan either dropped his pen for a while, or simply made paper and asked the students next to him. After calculating several pieces of paper, it turned out to be wrong in the end. In the back, Gao Zifan was even more troublesome.

In short, it's just making a fool of yourself.

"The most funny thing is that the more he does, the more mistakes he makes. The screen is full of red and he has the most red." If the rate of wrong questions is selected, Gao Zifan is definitely the number one deserved.

"But this is not the most absolute. Do you know what is the most amazing?" The other people got more and more enthusiastic and said to Gu Xi: "The results of the competition over the years, including everyone's score, can now be found. "

"By the way, Gu Xi, you are too awesome."

People from other schools didn't know that the legendary "Lin Xi" who scored the highest score last year was Gu Xi. But because of the relationship between Liming's two brain-deads, the people in High School A knew that Lin Xi was Gu Xi.

At this moment, I was impressed by Gu Xi.

"It's obviously that Gao Zifan dragged you down, and he still has the face to blame you for influencing him!" Someone complained.

"That's right, I guess Liming's group also checked the scores of you and that Gao Zifan last year, and now they feel embarrassed and dare not look at you."

Is it?

Gu Xi glanced at the position of those people in Liming again, and sure enough, the heads of those people were buried lower.

At this moment, a tall boy who was in the third grade of the Ming Dynasty suddenly stood up, walked to Gu Xi's side, buried it, and said awkwardly: "I'm sorry, I misunderstood you last year."

Thinking of what happened last year, now the tall boy is angry and embarrassed-he also participated in the league last year. After the scores of the last game came out, Gao Zifan secretly told them that the scores were so low because Gu Xi did not cooperate with him. Two people did repeated questions, and because one person's error rate was too high, the final total score was very low.

At that time, everyone almost stood by Gao Zifan's side without even thinking about it, thinking that Gu Xi had no sense of teamwork and was dragging his feet, so they squeezed out Gu Xi together.

Who would have thought that the truth would be exactly the opposite of what they thought.

When I took it for granted, my face hurts now.

When the boy finished speaking, he didn't dare to watch Gu Xi again, and left the waiting area without looking back, and did not wait for Gao Zifan and Yu Fangfang, who had not yet finished the game.

Until the end of the competition, the entire answering system was closed, and Gao Zifan had to end the answering. He threw away the pen unwillingly, crumpled a pile of scratch paper in front of him and threw it away, and then the staff repeatedly reminded him to follow The rest of the people left the field together.

Gao Zifan felt very bad in this game. Although he doesn't know the score yet, he can also feel that his performance is out of order, even worse than last year.

Last year was because of Gu Xi's influence, and this year is the same.

Thinking about the comparison with Gu Xi's, Gao Zifan felt nervous in his heart, and the more nervous he was, the more he made a mess.

"damn it!"

Gao Zifan cursed in a dark face.

Before entering the staging area, Gao Zifan reluctantly put away the ugly expression on his face, and thought of a comment in his mind.

In the staging area, some of the schools that had arrived have left early, and some of the school's people were still there.

Gao Zifan found the place where Liming was. The strange thing was that Lin Anxin was not there, nor was another person in the same grade. Only 4 people were still sitting there. However, whether it was the teacher or the classmates, the attitude of seeing them coming back at this time was vaguely weird.

Gao Zifan felt a little uneasy, but he still bit his scalp and made a frustrated and angry expression, and said: "Sorry, this time I guess the grades will not be ideal. The school nearby has been affecting us. Can't appeal to the competition party."

Gao Zifan made a serious statement. If you didn't know the truth in advance, everyone might really believe his nonsense.

Hearing Gao Zifan's words, several leading teachers frowned, and the other four students laughed directly ironically.

"Gao Zifan, if you didn't play well, you didn't play well. You don't need to throw the pot to others." Someone looked at Gao Zifan and said angrily, his face full of disdain.

-Isn't Gao Zifan saying that Gu Xi and their A High School Affiliated?

However, the surveillance video was clearly placed there, and Gu Xi and Sheng Xiuyan were quietly answering questions from beginning to end. Where there is no time to influence others, Gao Zifan, who threw the pen for a while and rubbed the draft paper, to Yu Fang next to him. Fang's influence is not small.

"I can't do it myself, and it's really disgusting to blame others." Another person snorted coldly.

"Yang Jing, what do you mean by this?"

"What do you mean you can't watch it yourself?" Yang Jing pointed to the score record on the front screen and the on-site monitoring that had not yet been closed for Gao Zifan to see for himself.

The moment he saw something on the big screen in front, Gao Zifan couldn't understand what was going on. Suddenly, she was shocked.

"This, this is impossible!" Doesn't everyone know his results and his performance just now!

Yu Fangfang, who returned to the staging area behind Gao Zifan, also saw the results on the screen. While despising Gao Zifan, he secretly relieved.

-Fortunately, there is this surveillance testimony, otherwise if the competition system is the same as the previous game, the players' game situation, and their respective scores are all invisible, will she have to be framed by Gao Zifan just like last year's Gu Xi? , Was dumped by the other party?

"In addition, we have all seen the scores of last year, and you don't need to blame others for cherishing." After all, these people no longer paid attention to Gao Zifan, and left together directly with Yu Fangfang.

Even the few teachers who led the team, who have always been optimistic about Gao Zifan, were disappointed in the face of Gao Zifan at this time: if there are problems with grades, we can work hard to change, but if there is a problem with character, it is a big problem.

"Your matter will be dealt with after returning to school."

Now it is not only the few people present, but the whole school already knows Gao Zifan's performance today.

While everyone was waiting in the waiting area, many people had long passed on the game situation on the spot.

It's not for anyone. Most people just think the match of A High School Affiliated Middle School is too exciting, so they forwarded the scene and results directly to their circle of friends or their respective school forums.

Although Liming's campus forum was closed, there were many small groups among students.

Now almost all groups are reposting this matter.

"Now no matter which group I turn to, I'm talking about Gao Zifan."

"Last year, this year, I'm talking about it."

"It's not that this Gao Zifan is not a man himself, and no one blames him for his bad exams. It is too much to hurt others."

"But his performance is really too bad, I have to wonder if he is the one who cheated on the school exam."

"I knew it, it would be better to let me go in the last game." This time, because of Gao Zifan's consecutive mistakes, their ranking was miserable...

When they left, everyone began to talk.

Watching everyone leave, Gao Zifan's face completely lost its color, and he fell on the stool, his face full of fear.

"No, absolutely can't let others know!" Otherwise, everything about him at school, his personal settings, and his school reputation will all be ruined.

Gao Zifan panicked.

Finding the phone from his pocket in a panic, Gao Zifan dialed his father's number.

The Gao family has a wide network of contacts and is also a sponsor of several teaching projects at the school. Through the power of the Gao family, if you want to completely suppress this matter, it should not be difficult to turn off the results announced in the competition.

However, after Gao Zifan dialed the call, no one answered.

"what happened?"

Gao Zifan called Gao Shengde's assistant again.

This time, the phone was connected, but the other party's tone on the phone seemed a little flustered.

"Is my dad in the company? Why didn't I call him?" Gao Zifan asked.

"Something went wrong with the company, and the chairman is now dealing with it urgently."

Gao Zifan frowned: "Then let me tell you, go and help me arrange it."

"Sorry, Master, I really can't spare time here."

After all, without waiting for Gao Zifan to ask again, the other end has hung up the phone.

Here, a group of A High School Affiliated Middle School has left the staging area talking and laughing.

I also scan the collection from time to time to see when the scores and rankings this time can be listed.

Suddenly, a new news item popped up on Yang Mengmeng's mobile browser.

"Huh? Gaosheng Group?" Yang Mengmeng looked at the news headline, raised an eyebrow, and asked the person next to him: "Gaosheng Group belongs to our city B? The one that opened the Kittu import mall?"

"It seems to be, what's the matter?" Several people next to him looked over.

"It's on the news, it looks like something happened." Yang Mengmeng said.

"Really, I'll take a look too." Several people picked up their mobile phones. Sure enough, the first push news that popped up was about 'Gaosheng Group', and several mobile apps were being pushed.

"Fuck, I remember, isn't this Gaosheng Group the company of Gao Zifan's family?"

"real or fake?"

"Of course it is true. There was a banquet held by Gaosheng Group before. My dad took me there. He saw Gao Zifan," he said, and the man murmured, "I said it seemed a bit familiar."

"What's the matter?" Several people clicked on the news.

[Gaosheng Group was investigated for illegal smuggling of | prohibited | products. At present, all company businesses have been suspended, and all online and offline shopping malls have been shut down. 】

There is no more explanation for the news of only 30 words.

"Suddenly..." one person exclaimed.

"What is illegal | prohibited | goods?"

"Hard to say."

But according to the usual situation: the fewer words in general news, the bigger the matter.

And just because there was such a big movement just because of being investigated, that thing must not be simple.

"The Gao family is probably going to be cold this time."

Not only the Gao family, but some people mentioned in the comment section below: As the long-term transportation partner of the Gao family, the Lin Group seems to have been implicated as a result, and the impact is not small.

Gu Chenyi swiped his phone to scan a few more comments, and then turned off the news.

He raised his eyebrows, and said to Gu Xi sideways, "This matter of the Gao family must be a big deal..."

In the middle of the conversation, Gu Chenyi almost exposed, but fortunately, he stopped in time.

"I mean, it is their family's retribution." Looking at Gao Zifan's character, it is estimated that the Gao family is not a good person.

Watching Gu Chenyi's trying to cover it up, Gu Xi tried her best not to laugh and nodded.

Glancing at Gu Xi as if she didn't notice herself, Gu Chenyi opened the group of the Gu family's big family and inside @了自家大伯.

[Gu Chenyi: Hey, uncle, did you do the Gao family? 】

Uncle Gu went online and calmly replied: [Taught a little lesson. 】

—Originally, in recent years, there was a plan to gradually remove certain worms, and he just made a phone call. It's that Gao family is too unchecked.

Seeing the uncle's gentle reply, Gu Chenyi's mouth twitched: This is just a small lesson? !

Not surprisingly, the Gao family was completely finished this time, and maybe it was light for a few years.

Sure enough, the adults' world is different from them.

Uncle Gu, there are not many people who are ruthless.

[Gu Chenyi: Uncle, why didn't you serve the Lin family in one pot by the way? 】

The Lin family had long been displeased, especially thinking that Xixi had lived in the shadow of that family for 14 years, and Gu Chenyi was even more upset.

[Gu Feng: The Lin family's situation is more complicated, and there are some other implications. 】

[Gu Chenyi: What is involved? 】

[Gu Feng: For adults, children, don't mix things up. 】

The Lin family's affairs are not trivial, and the Gu family is also involved behind them. The second child is dealing with this matter, and Gu Feng is not good at taking it rashly, so he can only teach the Gao family a little lesson first, and by the way also give the Lin family a warning.

"..." Cut, don't say it, don't say it.

Gu Chenyi squashed the corners of his mouth and looked at Gu Xi again: "Anyway, don't worry, that Gao family and other Gao Zifan won't run out again to be an eye-catcher."

While talking, Gu Chenyi suddenly looked in a certain direction and widened his eyes.

"Woc! Two, two—!"

Gu Xi had a weird face, and she looked in the direction that Gu Chenyi was looking at, and then she saw Gu Shao who was walking towards this side not far away.

"Dad?!" After a second, Gu Xi's face was surprised.

How could Gu Shao come here suddenly?

If it weren't for Gu Chenyi's performance, Gu Xi would almost think that she had made a mistake.

Here, Gu Shao also saw Gu Xi in the crowd, and passed the information in his hand to the person who was aside the league organizer: "Let's do this first."

"Okay, don't bother Professor Gu." The two left, and they didn't forget to look at Gu Xi here: Professor Gu's daughter, today, got the highest score in the competition.

Here, Gu Xi ran towards Gu Shao, with surprise on her face.

Looking at the girl running in front of him, the expression in Gu Shao's eyes softened a bit unconsciously, and, by the way, he looked at the oversized cup of milk tea in Gu Xi's hand.

Noting that Gu Shao saw the direction, Gu Xi was stunned.

Although Gu Shao never told her, he told Aunt Mei that she would not let her eat junk food.

-Tea is a health food, and milk is also a health food, so milk tea is also a health food... right?

Gu Xi thought about it with a guilty conscience.

"Um, Dad, this is not, uh, this is Gu Chenyi's."

Gu Chenyi really bought this for her when she came out. At this point, Gu Xi did not hesitate to'sell' Xiao Yizi.

As Gu Xi said, she pointed to the back.

As a result, as soon as she turned around, Gu Xi was dumbfounded: Gu Chenyi, who was still behind her, had disappeared in just a few seconds.

"Really..." Gu Xi turned her head with a guilty conscience and smiled at Gu Shao.

Fortunately, Gu Shao didn't seem to want to teach her in front of her classmates.

Gu Xi greeted several other students and left with Gu Shao.

Gu Shao lowered his head and glanced at the milk tea that Gu Xi had already wiped out.

"Eating too much junk food will affect your development and not grow taller." Gu Shao said, his tone of voice was always serious.

Hearing this, Gu Xi nodded obediently, but muttered in her heart: She is not short.

Taking advantage of Gu Shao not paying attention, Gu Xi placed her hand on the top of her head and quietly compared it to the position of Gu Shao's arm.

"..." Well, it seems to be a little short.

"Daddy, why are you here?" Walking on the road, Gu Xi asked Gu Shao curiously.

"Handle some work." Gu Shao said.

"Oh." Gu Xi responded, not too disappointed.

Suddenly seeing Gu Shao here, she was quite happy.

"By the way, we got the highest score in the league this time," Gu Xixian said to Gu Shao with his head up like a treasure. After a pause, he said: "Also, in the last game, I was all right and I got the highest. Minute."

Seeing Gu Xi's appearance of 'actively seeking praise', Gu Shao was a little amused.

After watching the entire game in the back office, Gu Shao not only knew that Gu Xi had the highest score, but also counted her scores by the way.

At an angle that Gu Xi couldn't see, the corner of Gu Shao's mouth was slightly raised.

"Not bad." Gu Shao commented.

Gu Xi: "..." Is this a compliment? Right?

"After a while, there will be an awards ceremony in the afternoon," Gu Xi said.

Gu Shao: "I will participate."

Hearing this, Gu Xi grinned on her face.

The award ceremony started at 3 pm.

Originally, the organizers wanted to invite Gu Shao to attend as the award-giving guest.

If Gu Shao can present awards to the winning teams, it will definitely be an honor for them in the competition.

However, Gu Shao rejected the opponent and explained the reason: He came here to watch the league today only as a parent.

Nonetheless, the organizer arranged for Gu Shao a VIP seat in the front row.

Although Liming Middle School did not enter the top three because of a mess in the last competition, it still won a single award because of its good performance in the first few games.

However, at the scene, neither Gao Zifan nor Lin Anxin showed up.

Many parents came to watch the awards.

At this time, parents were sitting in the meeting room and discussing from time to time.

The most discussed is the last game scores of Gu Xi and Sheng Xiuyan.

"This time the fans of A High School Affiliated High School are too good-looking."

"Isn't it? I heard that the two students from A High School got full marks in the last game."

"It's not easy to get full marks for this kind of time-limited answer!"

"One is Sheng Xiuyan, and another girl is also very good."

"That girl wasn't from A High School before, right?"

"I heard that I was transferred to the attached middle school."

"Can you still play so well when you transfer to another school? This is too powerful, right? How did the parents of these children train them?"

...

Listening to the murmuring discussions of several parents behind him, instead of feeling noisy this time, Gu Shao raised his mouth without a trace.

Those who know Gu Shao will definitely see that their President Gu is very happy now.

Gu Shao's eyes fell on the podium again. The award ceremony has not yet started at this time.

At this moment, a person came over and sat down next to Gu Shao.

Gu Shao glanced at Gu Xuan who was sitting next to him, frowning: "Why are you here?"

This person seems to be in country D now.

"Can't I come back for a vacation?" Gu Xuan said.

Gu Shao: "Then you should look back at home first."

Gu Xuan: "..."

Choked by Gu Shao's words, Gu Xuan paused before retorting: "Can I see my son?"

Gu Shao raised his eyebrows: "Then trouble you to only look at your son."

Chapter 32: What's the excitement?Settings

From Gu Shao's unpretentious and unpretentious words, Gu Xuan felt a strong sigh.

—It's great to have a daughter?

Gu Xuan murmured silently in his heart, but did not dare to say it in front of Gu Shao.

"How was the situation there during your time in Country D?" Gu Shao asked when the awards hadn't started.

Hearing this, the expression on Gu Xuan's face also became serious.

"It's still the same, the whole is fairly stable."

"But..." Gu Xuan squinted his eyes, suddenly thinking of something, his face sank, and said: "Gu Yaobai has been doing quite a lot in the D State area recently."

"First, I opened several development investment companies in the name of the Sun family, and then raised a sum of money in the name of the investment company."

"What is it used for?" Gu Shao asked.

"I don't know exactly what to do, but I feel that it is probably also going to be a raw material business." Gu Xuan said in a deep voice.

"Gu Yaobai has frequently contacted several suppliers who have cooperated with the Gu family recently." Gu Xuan added.

Gu's family is in the D continent, and the biggest business is raw materials.

Gu Yaobai's move didn't seem to be a piece of the pie, it seemed that he wanted to completely replace the Gu family.

Not only the D region market. Gu Yaobai's hand stretched out can be found almost where Gu's family is present.

"Moreover, he seems to be very diligent in reporting to several large chambers of commerce recently." After a pause, Gu Xuan said coldly, with a faint smile: "His heart is shameful."

After Gu Shao listened, his eyes fell slightly and he didn't speak.

Gu Xuan sighed again: "After pretending for so many years, it seems that I finally can't help it."

With that, there was an undisguised mockery on Gu Xuan's face.

"That is to say, Dad and the boss are so easy to talk, otherwise he was directly solved at the beginning, and there is no such trouble now." Gu Xuan vomited.

Hearing this, a flash of danger flashed in Gu Shao's eyes, but he said: "It was not that simple at the beginning."

At first, Gu Yaobai didn't move because of his kindness, but because the real tiger was behind Gu Yaobai.

"During this period of time, don't let Gu Yaobai do anything out of the ordinary. As for the country, those in the chamber of commerce know what to do."

"In addition, before the Mid-Autumn Festival, I don't want him to make any small movements."

Hearing Gu Shao's explanation, Gu Xuan nodded: "Okay, I see."

Gu Xuan: "One more thing."

Gu Shao: "Say."

"Gu Yaobai and the Lin family, that is, regretting her... the previous home seemed to have some contacts. It should be the Gu Yaobai who the Lin family took the initiative to find." After speaking, Gu Xuan frowned.

But Gu Shao's expression remained unchanged: "I know about this."

"You know?" Gu Xuan raised an eyebrow: "Then what are you going to do with it?"

Gu Xuan didn't know exactly what happened to Gu Xi when he was in the Lin family, but the Lin family's Mrs. Lin is Gu Xi's biological mother after all, and this matter is probably not easy to handle.

Gu Xuan wanted to know Gu Shao's plan, but for a long time he didn't wait for Gu Shao's reply.

When he looked up, Gu Xuan realized that the one, two, or three students who had won the league awards this time had already stepped onto the stage.

Gu Xuan also stopped the topic he was going to continue talking about, and stared at the direction of the podium intently, watching the students who came up one by one.

— Soon, Gu Xuan saw Gu Xi who followed Gu Chenyi to the stage.

Gu Xuan's eyes lit up: "That's just to cherish it!"

It's even more beautiful than the picture.

Gu Xuan commented in his heart.

"It's no wonder the old man and they stared so eagerly, haha." The boy of the family finally has a cute and loving girl, can you not be excited?

"It looks a lot like my mother." Gu Xuan said, touching his chin. The'mom' he said was the grandmother of Gu Xi and Gu Chenyi.

Gu Shao glanced at Gu Xuan, calmly spit out two words: "Like me."

Gu Xuan: "..."

Hey a woolen thread!

But it is quite enviable.

Gu Xuan muttered silently in his heart.

Gu Shao on the side seemed to see Gu Xuan's inner thoughts, twitched the corner of his mouth, and calmly threw out a sentence: "Envy yourself to have one."

Hearing Gu Shao's words, the expression on Gu Xuan's face collapsed at a speed visible to the naked eye: He wanted to have a child, but he had to find talent!

Gu Xuan once again found a wife who was like a windy wife when he was young.

Gu Chenyi's mother is a designer. She has never been idle since she was busy with her career in the past few years. In the past few years, her reputation has gradually grown, and she has been flying all over the world.

I'm probably still preparing for a solo show in Country F at this time.

Not to mention it or not to mention it.

Gu Xuan shook his head, let's look at his little princess.

"By the way, how many months is Xixi?" Gu Xuan asked suddenly.

According to the situation found by Wang Wu, it was because of the thing that almost made people succeed that year, it was unexpectedly regretful.

And Gu Chenyi also had him and his wife on the night of the engagement night, which was originally out of plan.

But with this calculation, Gu Xi and Gu Chenyi should be about the same age.

"July." Gu Shao said.

Upon hearing this, Gu Xuan smiled: "That's true, Gu Chenyi, this kid is also in July."

Here, Gu Xi, they are already standing in the middle of the podium.

The other two sides are No. 6 Middle School and No. 19 Middle School.

As for Liming, in the first four games, Liming had always been in second place, but because of Waterloo in the last game, his total score dropped directly to fifth place.

After the organizers of the league and the top three principals made official speeches, the award ceremony finally officially began.

After the host finished reading the ranks of No. 6 Middle School and No. 19 Middle School, he finally pronounced the name of'A High School Affiliated'.

As the spotlight fell on Gu Xi and the others, their rankings and scores were also displayed on the big screen behind them.

Even though many people had known their scores in advance, when the scores lit up, it still caused a stir on the scene.

—This score is really beautiful.

It's definitely enough to take it back to show off for several sessions.

At the end of the award ceremony, Gu Xi came down to find Gu Shao holding the certificate and medal.

After looking around, Gu Xicai finally found Gu Shao at the exit of the venue.

And Gu Xi was also surprised to find that there was a person standing next to Gu Shao—this man was dressed in a suit and looked about the same age as Gu Shao. He was someone Gu Xi hadn't seen before.

"Dad." Gu Xi ran towards Gu Shao, and at the same time, she couldn't help but look more curiously at the people next to Gu Shao.

Look carefully, this person looks a little like Gu Shao, but his facial features are slightly softer, and his expression is more casual.

Seeing the curiosity in Gu Xi's eyes, Gu Shao introduced to Gu Xi: "This is my uncle."

After a pause, Gu Shao added another sentence: "Gu Chenyi's father."

Hearing this, Gu Xi was taken aback, and looked up at Gu Xuan in surprise.

No wonder she feels that this person is a bit like Gu Shao, so this is Gu Shao's younger brother, the fourth child of the Gu family.

It is mentioned in the novel that Gu Shao also has a younger brother. The two seem to be less than two years old.

After recovering, Gu Xi stood beside Gu Shao, raised a smile at Gu Xuan, and yelled politely: "Hello, uncle."

The girl's voice is soft, soft and waxy that is unique to this age.

Hearing Gu Xi's "little uncle", Gu Xuan's heart almost became cute.

so cute!

Gu Xuan finally knew that the phrase "Dad wants a daughter" he often heard was not unreasonable.

Gu Xuan raised his hand to rub Gu Xi's head, but he hadn't succeeded yet, he had already been shrunk back by his second brother with a cold eye.

Seeing Gu Xi standing next to Gu Shao obediently, the envy in Gu Xuan's heart rolled over.

"Right, Gu Chenyi!"

Here, after asking Gu Xuan, Gu Xi remembered that Gu Chenyi should have come out with her.

As a result, Gu Xi turned around and looked around again, only to realize that Gu Chenyi was gone again.

"Strange, I was there just now, where did I go?" Gu Xi muttered.

About to turn around and tell Gu Xuan that Gu Chenyi didn't know where he was going, but saw two cars parked in front of them.

One is Gu Shao's, Gu Xi recognizes, and the other one should be Gu Xuan's.

Gu Xuan glanced at the time and said to Gu Shao: "It just so happens that we have dinner. Let's have a meal together."

After all, seeing that Gu Shao had no objection, Gu Xuan looked at Gu Xi with a smile on his face again: "Uncle came back today, and Xixi won the prize again. Let's go, it's delicious if I take you there. Celebrate for you."

Gu Xi certainly wouldn't refuse, so she nodded.

However, she did not expect that she had just said 'Okay', and Gu Xuan would actually get in the car and set off in the next second.

And so is Gu Shao.

"Well, Gu Chenyi hasn't come yet." Don't you wait?

Gu Xi reminded.

Did these two forget that they have a son and nephew?

"Don't worry about him, the kid will go back by himself when the time comes." Gu Xuan waved his hand boldly and said calmly: I thought he didn't see Gu Chenyi that kid deliberately running into the crowd just now?

Hearing what Gu Xuan said, Gu Xi was stunned.

That's it? Just throw Gu Chenyi here casually and hastily?

Isn't Gu Chenyi really what my uncle reposted on Pin Xixi back then?

"Let's go." Gu Shao also said to Gu Xi from the side.

"Okay." Gu Xi nodded and followed Gu Shao into the car.

When leaving, he couldn't help but glanced back, silently wiping tears of sympathy for Gu Chenyi in his heart.

In the end, the three had a meal in a restaurant opened by Gu Xuan's friend.

After dinner, prepare to leave.

"Xixi, don't you say goodbye to my uncle?" Gu Xuan said to Gu Xi jokingly.

"Goodbye, uncle." Gu Xi waved to Gu Xuan, and added another sentence: "Be careful on the road."

This made Gu Xuan's heart feel appropriate.

daughter! It's so likable!

It's just that Gu Xuan's intention to rub Gu Xi's head collapsed once again under the threat of Gu Shao's eyes.

"Gu Yaobai can reveal something to the old man after returning to the D area, but don't talk about domestic affairs for the time being." Gu Shao explained to Gu Xuan.

Gu Xuan nodded: "Okay, I understand."

Turning his gaze to Gu Xi, Gu Xuan immediately put a gentle smile on his face, and said, "Mid-Autumn Festival, Xixi, come here early."

"Okay." Gu Xi obediently responded.

On Monday, Gu Xi returned to school.

Before Gu Xi's front foot stepped into the gate of the school, the surrounding area attracted a lot of people's attention.

It was discovered that it was Gu Xi, and the people around quickly began to discuss it.

"Look, look, is that just Gu Xi?!"

"Yes, that's right, it's her!"

"Oh my God, I actually ran into the legendary Xueshen at the gate of the school!"

"Quickly, take a picture, take a picture for me, I am in the same frame as Xueshen!"

...

Yesterday, the scene of the game was directly filmed and sent to the school forum. Therefore, Gu Xi, the little-known transfer student, immediately became popular in the forum of the attached high school.

By the way, Gu Xi also has the same title as Sheng Xiuyan: Xishen.

"I think the cultivation of gods is legendary enough, but I didn't expect that there is one more cherishing **** now." Someone commented.

"Having two great gods at the same time, I think our middle school can directly enshrine gods this year."

"Hey, it's also in a school. Why is the gap between people so big..." another person said quietly.

The girls next to them immediately agreed.

"The key is to have good grades and good looks, which is too much."

...

Against the various gazes of the people around, Gu Xi went to the classroom.

It turned out that the classroom was even more lively.

"Gu Xi is here!"

"Welcome to learn God to come to class!"

"Gu Xi, you are hiding too well!" If it weren't for this time in the league, no one would have thought that Gu Xi was actually the same horrible existence as Sheng Xiuyan.

"Frankly, did you grow up on Queen Xiong, or did you grow up on teaching materials?" someone joked.

Gu Xi also replied half-jokingly: "I have eaten both."

Everyone surrounded Gu Xi and asked about yesterday's league.

Until the bell rang, everyone gradually returned to their seats.

And Dong Mingming next to him was still excited.

"Once, Xueshen was by my side, I didn't realize that I was guilty and sinful!" Dong Mingming said with exaggerated emotion.

Gu Xibai glanced at the other person: "Dong Xiaoming, it's an exaggeration."

"Okay." Dong Mingming put away the exaggerated expression on her face, but she was really surprised: when Gu Xi told her that her grades were pretty good, she never thought of it, and Gu Xi said'good'. Actually this kind of ceiling level is good.

"Congratulations, you are now the same god-level existence as Sheng Xiuyan in everyone's mind." Dong Mingming patted Gu Xi's shoulder and said solemnly.

Gu Xi: "..." didn't feel so happy.

"That's right!" After suddenly thinking of something, Dong Mingming said again: "Gu Xi, you can be the representative of our class art festival!"

what is that?

Before Gu Xi could ask questions, the art committee members in the front row also turned around.

"I think there can be!" Gu Xi's face is completely capable of playing, plus she has just participated in the league and won the prize, and her attention has exploded in the school forum. As a representative of the art festival in her class, it is simply not too suitable!

"Gu Xi, maybe our class can still get the ranking this time!"

"Yes, yes, that's what I think too." Dong Mingming and several members of the art committee discussed excitedly.

Gu Xi on the side is still confused: So, what kind of class representative is this?

However, after listening to the conversations of several people, Gu Xi probably understood one thing: the representative of the art festival, probably like the person holding the class sign in front of the school sports meeting, made the opening speech on behalf of the class at the opening ceremony of the art festival.

In addition, a best representative will be selected to perform at the closing ceremony of the festival.

Gu Xi didn't pay much attention to the specific form of performance, but she heard one sentence: 'There are bonus points. '

Here, the people who had finished the discussion looked at Gu Xi.

"Gu Xi, do you think it's okay? Are you the class representative of our class?" the literary committee asked.

Gu Xi thought about it. It didn't seem complicated, so she nodded, "Yes."

"Hey, then I'll report you to it."

The literary committee can't wait to help Gu Xi sign up. In addition to uploading information such as class and name, you also need to upload another photo.

After all of them, everyone didn't take the photo again. Instead, they directly chose a photo of Gu Xi who accepted the award and uploaded it.

Gu Xi in this photo is already very beautiful, and with the addition of the label "Learning God", the effect is absolutely top-notch!

Looking at the operations of several people, Gu Xi was a little confused.

"When is the art festival?" Gu Xi asked.

"It will open almost after the Mid-Autumn Festival comes back." Dong Mingming replied.

There are still two weeks left after such a calculation, which seems to be quite a long time.

"Do you need to report it so early?" Gu Xi asked.

"It's not too early, there is a voting session before this." Dong Mingming explained.

Gu Xizheng wanted to ask what the vote was, but was interrupted by someone who suddenly rushed in front of her.

"Boom—" Gu Chenyi suddenly ran up to Gu Xi and leaned on her table.

"I ask you a very serious question." Gu Chenyi said with a serious face.

This appearance makes Gu Xi look inexplicable, and I don't know if Gu Chenyi has encountered something serious.

"you say."

"What month is your birthday?"

Gu Xi: "..." That's it?

"July 17, what's wrong?"

Before Gu Xi's voice fell, Gu Chenyi wailed, showing a look of despair.

Gu Chenyi remembered the conversation with his father last night.

Dad asked him why he thought of running to participate in the competition. He originally said with a smug expression that it was to protect his sister, but when he saw him, he suddenly said meaningfully, "It's not necessarily the younger sister, maybe it's a pity. bigger than you."

Suddenly, Gu Chenyi's whole person was not well.

At this moment, Gu Chenyi was even worse.

In 3 days, he and Gu Xi were only three days apart, and in the end he was really younger than Gu Xi.

Gu Chenyi never thought that he was not actually an older brother.

This blow is too big...

Here, watching Gu Chenyi rushing over inexplicably happy, and leaving with depression like some kind of shock, Dong Mingming and Gu Xi looked at each other and couldn't help asking, "What's wrong with him? What's the stimulation?"

"I also want to know..."

As he was talking, Dong Mingming, who was holding his mobile phone, suddenly said 'Wow': "Gu Xi Gu Xi, you are actually fourth when you go up!"

Chapter 33: ExposedSettings

"What is fourth?" Gu Xi looked at Dong Mingming inexplicably.

"That's it, voting in the forum." As he said, Dong Mingming lowered his phone.

At this time, the top one on the campus forum of the High School Affiliated to University A is the vote of the student representatives of the Art Festival.

Dong Mingming clicked on the voting link and slid down to Gu Xi's photo. Sure enough, in addition to the name and class and the number of votes written under her photo, there was also a "4" label in front.

"Hey, I was just thinking about how to canvass for you." Dong Mingming smiled.

As a result, without waiting for her action, Gu Xi's votes actually reached fourth.

"You didn't pull it, or did you buy a ticket?" Gu Xi raised an eyebrow, somewhat surprised by the result.

"of course not!"

"Those who voted for you are all true fans. If you don't believe it, you can see that there are many people who support you below." Dong Mingming said as he pulled the voting post to the bottom.

There are many comments below, and there are quite a few of them about Gu Xi.

[Gu Xi? Is it the legendary Gu Xi? 】

[Nonsense, is the only one in the attached middle school called Gu Xi? And the class information is also correct. 】

[Then I must vote for God Xie! 】

[Believe and cherish the gods, don't hang on to the subject, and vote for a wave. 】

[Learning the gods is also a god, anyway, Gu Xi is my goddess, so I don't accept refutation! 】

[I also voted, I hope God will bless me next month after the monthly exam after 100, haha. 】

...

In the forum, most people knew about Gu Xi and voted for Gu Xi, mostly because Gu Xi's amazing success in the science league convinced them.

However, some people are not concerned about this.

[The video that those people posted on the campus network before was not clear at all. In this photo, I finally saw Gu Xi's true face. 】

[Really Gu Xi? He looks good too. 】

[High IQ, good grades, good looks, too much. 】

[This beauty is at the school level. 】

[When you all voted because Gu Xi is a student of God, I want to say that my vote is for Gu Xi's Yan. 】

[Served, this vote goes to Gu Xi, it deserves it. 】

[Haha, the people upstairs didn't tell me, I almost forgot, our poll was originally a school flower poll. 】

...

"School flower vote?"

Gu Xi followed the comments and looked down, and found that there were a lot of mentions of the word 'school flower'.

"Isn't this the student representative vote?" Gu Xi looked at Dong Mingming suspiciously.

"Yes, this vote was originally voted by the student representatives. It's just that, because of some historical reasons, this vote is regarded as a'school flower vote'." Dong Mingming explained to Gu Xi.

——A long time ago, this vote was only a vote of student representatives. Until a certain session, a senior lady who uploaded a photo was so good-looking, and of course she was also good-looking, so she gained super popularity and was voted first place by everyone.

With this beginning, the classes in the next few sessions also began to consciously or unconsciously choose the highest-valued person in the class to report.

As a result, in a subtle way, the 'student representative vote' is equated with the 'school flower vote' in everyone's mind.

"So it's like this..." Ming Wu flashed in Gu Xi's eyes.

No wonder, when a few people were discussing registration, she asked why Sheng Xiuyan was not allowed to sign up.

Take a closer look, and sure enough, all the classes in the school who signed up for the 'student representative' selection were all girls.

"However, given the popularity of Sheng Xiuyan in the attached middle school, you should be able to get the first place with a wig." Gu Xi glanced in the direction of Sheng Xiuyan and muttered in her heart.

After all, this selection, in the student voting stage, compares popularity.

Over there, Sheng Xiuyan, who had been sleeping, shuddered inexplicably in his back.

——

"Gu Xiaoxi, you are actually not far behind the third vote." Next to him, Dong Mingming continued to hold his mobile phone and study conscientiously.

"No, I have to find a way to canvass for you." Gu Xi's vote is not much different from the third place, and it's actually not much worse than the second place. If you try hard, you can really surpass it.

However, the first is no need to think about it.

Dong Mingming glanced at the number of votes for the first place, and sighed: Compared with the votes of these people behind, the number of votes for the first place is completely ahead of the gap.

"Last year's number one was Gu Xueer. It seems that this year should be reelected again." Dong Mingming muttered.

Gu Xueer?

Gu Xi was familiar with the name and glanced at the photo on Dong Mingming's phone.

The person in the photo is the third-year junior high school girl who came out of the library before and took them to take a picture of the "Smiling Wall".

Gu Xi retracted her gaze without paying too much attention, and continued to write and draw on the notebook in front of her.

"What is this?" Dong Mingming put away his mobile phone, leaned over, and asked curiously.

She recognized all the words Gu Xi written in the frame on the paper, but after connecting them together to form a picture, she didn't know what it was at all.

"I am designing a companion smart device." Gu Xi explained.

"So amazing?" Dong Mingming's eyes widened.

——She is still learning the quadratic equation of one element, but her deskmate has already begun to make smart products? !

"Gu Xiaoxi, let's be honest, have you already secretly learned all the college courses?"

"No, are you a big guy who crossed over?" Dong Mingming squinted at Gu Xi, spitting out-she doesn't care, anyway, as long as it is like Sheng Xiuyan and Gu Xi's performance is much better than her, it will It came through! Do not accept rebuttal!

Dong Mingming's words made Gu Xi dumbfounded.

Speaking of it, she did dream of some future, but it was a pity that they were all about the **** love story of Lin Yize and Song Kexin. Apart from the ridiculous person, there was no reference value at all.

"It's not so exaggerated," Gu Xi smiled, and then explained: "What I do is just the design of front-end products."

Simply put, it is the functional design of the product.

This is the division of labor between the three.

Gu Xi is responsible for designing the final presentation form, mode, function and rationality of the entire product. [AAA] is responsible for decomposing Gu Xi's product design into specific back-end operating systems, while [Lin] is responsible for technical design, and finally let them design Realize as things.

"Then why divide two pieces of paper, are they different things?" Dong Mingming asked.

"No." Gu Xi shook her head and pointed to the two pictures to explain separately: "Our project design concept is to make this companion device have both basic smart device functions and functions suitable for individual users. "

"The above are basic functions, such as basic music, academic, scientific information, and big data real-time information such as traffic and weather." These functions are extracted through general information collection, analysis, Internet and own database retrieval, And the response information matching and output can be realized.

In this regard, on the basis of the previous, Gu Xi specifically marked the five categories of entertainment, medical care, learning, life, and health that are most concerned by the public users.

"What about this one?" Dong Mingming asked, pointing to another more complicated picture.

"This is a design that allows the device to learn independently." Gu Xi said.

The pictures she drew are several methods and modes of learning by intelligent systems.

"Simply put, it is to learn and improve according to the user's personal situation, so that this device will gradually have a simulated 'feeling'."

This feels like you have found a housekeeper or assistant for yourself. From the initial ignorance and unfamiliarity, the employer will gradually adapt to the employee's service, and the employee will become more and more acquainted. Understand the needs of the employer, and make corresponding feedback according to the employer's habits and personality.

Dong Mingming: "..." I didn't understand at all, but I felt so amazing.

Hmm, I don't know how hard it is.

"Yes, I have to add this." Gu Xi thought about it, and wrote another [International Convention] on the map, with an asterisk next to it.

Dong Mingming: "..." I don't understand it anyway, you just say what you say.

Dong Mingming silently retracted his gaze, and then took out the phone-sure enough, swiping the vote is more suitable for her.

Thinking about it, Dong Mingming shared the voting link to her circle of friends, as well as all her large and small groups.

——

On the other side, Gu Chenyi returned to his class with an expression of "Big hit, don't disturb the stranger".

Gu Chenyi came back to life until he heard someone in the corner of the classroom saying what to regret. He rubbed his seat and walked over.

"What are you saying to cherish?" Gu Chenyi asked those people.

"Oh, we are talking about student representatives voting, but God also participated."

"Gu Xi?"

"Yes," the people nodded, and then murmured: "Shen God's votes are quite high."

"Nonsense, you don't want to think about how shocking the final league result was yesterday, and it's a shame that God himself can play well."

"Yes, this looks, at least the top five."

"I think it's the top three."

Hearing the conversation between several people, Gu Chenyi's eyes lit up, and he quickly took out his mobile phone and opened the voting page in the forum.

...

When Gu Chenyi returned to the classroom with a few people at the front and back desks, they saw Gu Chenyi holding his mobile phone and attentively not knowing what he was reading.

"Boss, he said that he came to the whole game earlier, but where did you go in the early morning?" The few people who came in asked as they walked over.

They only agreed yesterday that they would come to school early to play the game together, but as a result, other people came, and they couldn't find Gu Chenyi anywhere.

"Boss, what are you looking at?" Several people approached curiously.

I thought that their boss's dedicated appearance was watching some 'education short film' or something, but a few people were surprised to find that Gu Chenyi was actually using the school forum.

"Fuck, boss, I'm not mistaken, did you actually check the forum?!" Several people exclaimed.

——Gu Chenyi is the kind of person who will not go to school forums for hundreds of years. It is even more unlikely to care about what art festival student representatives vote. Now, this person not only goes to the forum, but is actually still voting.

"Boss, who else are you going to vote for?" one person asked.

Gu Chenyi gave the other person a white look: "Vote, why not vote."

"Didn't you say that this kind of brain-dead voting is boring?"

"When did I say it?"

Everyone: "..." Just last year.

Last year, many people in the school were helping Gu Xueer canvass votes, and even in their class there were a few of Gu Xueer's little brothers and sisters who were helping Gu Xueer canvassing votes.

As a result, when Gu Chenyi was in front of others, he looked impatient and said unceremoniously: 'What kind of brain-dead voting is all boring? Don't vote. '

Then, no one dared to trouble Gu Chenyi with this 'boring' thing.

Unexpectedly, people who disliked the boring voting last year will be really fragrant this year.

They wanted to ask Gu Chenyi: Boss, does your face hurt?

"Okay, mumbling something, bring your mobile phones, and vote quickly." Gu Chenyi said.

Several people were stunned: "Who to vote for?"

"Nonsense, of course I will vote for Gu Xi."

"Gu Xi?" Several people thought of what they had heard from others: This time Gu Chenyi and Gu Xi went to participate in the competition together, and the relationship seemed to be very good, and the expressions on their faces suddenly became wonderful.

"Boss, what is your relationship with God Xie Shen?" someone couldn't help but ask with a gossip.

Not only did he vote for Gu Xi, but he also helped Gu Xi canvass votes!

"Brother..." Sister chanted.

Halfway through the conversation, Gu Chenyi got stuck and his expression became a little tangled.

"On the relationship between siblings..." Gu Chenyi murmured quickly.

The people approaching the side did not hear clearly.

"Huh? What does it matter?"

"Gu Xi belongs to my family anyway," Gu Chenyi said, and said to a few people: "Hurry up, where is so much nonsense."

Staring at a few people and voted for Gu Xi, Gu Chenyi shared the canvassing link to his circle of friends, and added a sentence: [Vote for Gu Xi, take a screenshot to see you. 】

——

Less than 5 minutes after Gu Chenyi's circle of friends was sent out, he received a call from Mr. Gu.

"grandfather?"

"That vote, why can't I click on it?!" Father Gu asked on the phone, questioning a bit in his tone.

Originally, I saw that Gu Chenyi shared the vote with Gu Xi in his circle of friends, and the old man was preparing to cast a vote. But when I found Gu Xi's photo, I clicked the button below [Vote One] without any response.

At first, the old man thought it was a problem with his mobile phone, but he couldn't use it after changing to a mobile phone.

Hearing the father's question, Gu Chenyi had a black line: "Grandpa, this vote is an internal vote of our school. You are not from our school. You don't have an account. Of course you can't vote."

"So as long as you are a student of your school, you can vote?"

"Theoretically," Gu Chenyi responded, "Don't worry, Gu Yanxiao and I are helping Xixi to canvass votes."

He thought it was ruthless enough for him to top a circle of friends in 10 minutes, but he didn't expect Gu Yanxiao to be even more ruthless. He actually made a vote to get a top-quality game equipment.

Thinking of this, Gu Chenyi suddenly felt a little unhappy.

Unexpectedly, he actually lost in canvassing.

Mr. Gu on the other end of the phone doesn't care about this. Hearing Gu Chenyi's words, Old Man Gu snorted and said, "After a long time, he is still third."

After all, without waiting for Gu Chenyi to explain that it was normal for Gu Xi to report in and be a little behind, he listened to Old Man Gu having hung up the phone.

——

After Mr. Gu hung up his grandson's phone, he immediately dialed Mr. Shen's phone.

Without waiting for Mr. Shen to speak, Mr. Gu asked, "Your baby is also in A High School?"

"Yeah, what's the matter?" Mr. Shen asked.

"That's right, I will send you the link in a while, and you will send it to your baby."

...

5 minutes later.

Sheng Xiuyan in the classroom looked at the voting link sent by his grandpa on the phone with a dazed expression.

It's hard to understand why his grandpa would send a message asking him to vote for Gu Xi in their class.

And also sitting in the classroom with regrets, she didn't know at all: When she was all about preparing for the "Tianchuang Contest" competition, her voting link had already circled most of City B.

I don't even know that the information about her signing up for the'Tianchuang Competition' has been sent to Gu Shao at this time.

——

NTN Technology Center.

Gu Shao has just finished a work briefing and is about to leave.

This is, Wang Huazhu, who was behind him, stepped forward quickly and stopped Gu Shao.

"President Gu."

"Something else?"

"It's about the registration for this'Tianchuang Contest', I haven't had time to talk about it at the meeting just now," said Wang Huazhu.

He is one of the co-sponsors of the 'Tianchuang Competition' and the general manager of the organizer of this competition.

Gu Shao nodded: "Come to my office."

When the two arrived at Gu Shao's office, Wang Huazhu first handed Gu Shao a copy of the information.

"President Gu, this is the registration situation for this competition. The total number of applicants across the country and overseas channels has reached more than 3,000, and there are more teams applying. However, because many teams' applications and materials submitted do not meet the specifications, After review, the current effective participating teams are 122 groups..." Wang Huaxuan explained to Gu Shao.

This number greatly exceeded their previous predictions.

"So, Mr. Gu, do you think we can add another round of screening, that is, we organize a team of experts to review the preliminary design proposals submitted by each participating group, and select works with more feasibility and design potential from them?" Wang Hua Zhou asked.

After a little consideration, Gu Shao nodded: "Yes."

After a pause, Gu Shao emphasized: "The time for this round of screening is as short as possible to increase the input of the expert group, but it should not affect the later stage of the competition."

"Okay, I'll make arrangements when I go back." Wang Huazhu responded.

"In addition, there is one more thing..." Wang Huaxuan hesitated for a moment, but still opened his mouth.

"What?" Gu Shao asked.

"That's it, Mr. Gu, your group, do you think you are still going to the next round?" Wang Huazhu asked.

According to their guesses after several high-level discussions, Gu Shao may have signed up to participate in the competition for testing. But if it is a test, I don't know which round Gu Shao intends to participate in.

——The idea of ​​the big guy is hard to guess.

Hearing what Wang Huazuo said, Gu Shao had a sigh of relief and looked at the other party: "You mean my team?"

"Yes, this is it." Wang Huatao handed a separate copy of the registration information submitted by Gu Shao's group to Gu Shao.

Chapter 34: Online dating?Settings

What's the matter with his team?

Gu Shao frowned slightly and took the application materials from Wang Huazhu.

The moment he saw this extremely familiar name, Gu Shao's face showed a rare shock-the first reaction was the same name and the same surname, and the second reaction was that his identity information had been stolen.

Suppressing the doubts in his heart, Gu Shao continued to look down calmly.

The name is his, the ID number is his, and even his home address information is filled in exactly.

—It's just that, why didn't he know when he himself signed up for the "Sky Creation Competition"?

Gu Shao raised his eyebrows, and suddenly the face of a girl who always likes to be clever flashed in his mind.

He probably knew who his information was 'pirated'.

There are not many people who know Gu Shao's identity information, and after he leaves Gu's home, the newly registered address information on the household registration does not even know Mr. Gu.

The one who can recite his ID number and fill in his home address, thinking about it, is probably only the little girl who is in the same household register with him.

"Any other information?" Gu Shao asked.

"Also, this is the information of other members of the participating group." Wang Huazhu passed another part of the information to Gu Shao.

After receiving the information, Gu Shao quickly swept across a few pages of information.

"Shen Ye." The youngest of the Shen family?

Because of the relationship between Mr. Gu and Mr. Shen, Gu Shao, a member of the Shen family, still knows a little bit about him. If I remember correctly, a grandson of the Shen family seems to be classmates with Gu Xi.

Gu Shao continued to turn back.

When I saw the three words'Gu Yanlin', I was slightly taken aback.

Gu Yanlin should be abroad when he signed up, how did he get in touch with Gu Xi?

Gu Shao thought to himself.

However, in Gu Shao's cognition, even if his daughter and the old family's baby met in advance, it must be Gu Yanlin's kid who came to find Gu Xi.

Maybe this contest is also the kid looking for Gu Xi.

—Impressing my sister's study, this year's New Year's Eve is unnecessary.

Gu Shao squinted his eyes.

Wang Huaxuan on the side noticed the change in Gu Shao's expression.

At this time, Wang Huazhu saw Gu Shao staring at this document seriously, as if he had seen it for the first time, and he was dumbfounded.

-Isn't Mr. Gu not aware of this matter? But someone fraudulently used Mr. Gu's information to sign up?

Thinking of this possibility, Wang Huazhou became nervous.

"Mr. Gu, this time the data review was not done adequately. There may be some loopholes in the information review, so there was a mistake." Wang Huaxuan lowered his head and first reflected on himself.

After a pause, he said: "I will have someone recheck the information immediately. In addition, we will also check your information carefully."

"No need." Gu Shao closed the information and said.

"No, no need?" Wang Huazuo was taken aback.

The next second I heard Gu Shao say: "It should be my daughter."

While talking, Gu Shao still had a headache.

-Thinking of Gu Xi's cunning and pretending appearance, Gu Shao felt so angry and funny.

It seems that I can finally understand what I have seen in the evenings these days. Many parents posted a message saying, 'their children hold the adult's ID number and mobile phone number to register a social account and recharge their members' mood...

Hearing this, Wang Huazuo was stunned: "Your daughter?!"

"Probably because I was curious about this competition, I received the age limit when I signed up, so I used my ID number."

Wang Huazhu: "..." So that's it.

-Fortunately, a group of senior leaders of their big competition group are still thinking about Gu Zong's intention to sign up this time.

A touch of embarrassment was drawn across Wang Hua's face.

It's just that they can't be completely blamed.

[Decisive Battle at the Top of the Sky] In this group, apart from the team's second grade, if you look at their project design plan alone, it is actually hard to imagine that the real contestant will be a minor girl.

After all, although the project design proposal submitted by this group is only the first draft, it has already been done in a decent way.

And the idea is very good.

They had always thought that this project was a project that Gu Shao had studied.

Gu Shao looked at Wang Huazuo again and asked, "Is the project design plan also available?"

"It's out, I just copied a copy here." Wang Huazhu took out a USB flash drive and handed it to Gu Shao.

This electronic document was originally prepared by him to take it back to study and study.

"It's an accompanying smart device," Wang Huazhu said, after a pause, "Ling Qianjin did a very good job."

Gu Shao was noncommittal and opened the first draft of the project designed by Gu Xi and his team on the computer.

After almost just one glance, Gu Shao was sure that this plan was not made by Gu Yanlin's kid.

Gu Yanlin majored in electronic technology, and the progress of this plan has not yet reached that point.

However, Gu Shao originally thought that Gu Xi and the Shen family boy were probably just making a method for granted. After seeing this plan, Gu Shao found that the design was unexpectedly good.

After reading the outline of the project design concept, Gu Shao took a closer look at the preliminary design ideas behind.

"The idea is very good." Gu Shao commented, his calm and plain tone didn't seem to be complimenting his daughter, but just expounding a fact fairly.

"It's really good. The overall idea of ​​Qianjin's design is very forward-looking, and the whole design is relatively complete and reasonable," Wang Huaxuan also nodded with a smile on his face, and agreed without hesitation.

"By the way, especially the simulated'emotions' function mentioned in this one, I think it is a big bright spot." Wang Huazuo said again.

What he said was not entirely to compliment the rainbow fart that Gu Shao said.

Gu Shao didn't say a word, but from an angle that no one else could see, Mr. Gu's eyes flashed with a rustle that he hadn't noticed.

"Well, how do you think Mr. Gu handles this situation now?" Wang Hua asked, a bit of flattery in his words.

After all, NTN is the first party of this 'Tianchuang Competition', so of course Gu Shao has the final say on how to deal with it.

Gu Shao looked at the registration form of "Own", and his temple jumped again.

"This registration form is invalid." Gu Shao said.

Wang Huazhu's eyes widened when he heard Gu Shao's words: "Void?"

This is my daughter participating in the competition.

Wang Huaxuan thought that Gu Shao would use his authority to retain this qualification and let Gu Xi continue to compete.

Unexpectedly, Mr. Gu was so upright and 'righteously destroying relatives'.

Wang Huazhu said with emotion.

In fact, there are still some small regrets in my heart—the project design they submitted is actually really good, and it is also outstanding among all the proposals submitted so far, which is quite exciting.

However, it turns out that Wang Huazhu thought too much.

Just after saying that the registration information was invalidated, Gu Shao said again: "I will resubmit an application for her later."

In response to Wang Hua's puzzled gaze, Gu Shao said: "The competition system will be changed, and the age limit will be cancelled. For underage participants, guardian information will be added in the information column."

Hearing Gu Shao's words, Wang Huazuo reacted and nodded: This kind of adjustment is not impossible. Many competition activities are operated in this way.

only...

If I remember correctly, among the many applicants who were brushed off in the early stage, some of them were due to inconsistent age and other information.

With this change, the number of people who agreed to enter the next round has to go up again.

Their workload must follow up...

However, these are minor issues, just as Party A's father is happy.

"I'll go and make adjustments right away," Wang Huazhu said.

Gu Shao nodded: "Go."

Wang Huazhu's actions were swift. Soon, an announcement was posted on the top of the official website of the'Tianchuang Competition' to adjust the event. In addition, the registration channel was opened again.

Gu Shao logged on and first filled in his own information in the "Guardian" column, and then filled in Gu Xi's name, birthday, ID number, identity, school, etc. in the information column of the applicants.

Seeing Gu Shao's operation, Xu Fei on the side was a little surprised.

What was surprised was not the "spoiling" of my boss for the child, but...

"Boss, do you actually remember the information of Xiaoxi's ID number?" He sometimes forgets his own mantissa...

Gu Shao glanced at Xu Fei and said naturally, "Of course I can remember the information of my child."

Need to make such a fuss?

In the afternoon, Gu Xi left school.

Originally, Gu Xi thought it was the driver who came to pick her up today, but the person who unexpectedly came was Gu Shao.

"Dad?" Gu Xi jumped into the car and looked at Gu Shao with some surprise.

Seeing the girl beside him see his surprise look, Gu Shao felt a touch of warmth inexplicably.

Originally, Gu Shao wanted to seriously educate Gu Xi about signing up for the'Tianchuang Competition' without telling his parents.

After all, although the purpose is different, Gu Xi's behavior is essentially the same as the behavior of secretly playing games with parents' mobile phones to recharge.

As a result, Gu Shao took the lesson he had thought of before he came back abruptly.

"Study well in school. If you encounter problems that you can't handle, you should know to communicate with your parents." Gu Shao said in a deep voice.

Hearing Gu Shao's sudden words, Gu Xi looked inexplicable.

"Did our teacher say it?" Gu Xi asked suspiciously.

Gu Shao's words are like a prelude to parents who are about to be invited. Just after thinking about it, Gu Xi didn't think about what she had to ask a parent.

"I said." Gu Shao said.

Gu Xi was even more puzzled, but in front of Gu Shao, Gu Xi nodded obediently, "Okay."

The car got quiet again.

Gu Shao answered the phone.

On the other hand, Gu Xi took out the cell phone that kept popping out messages from the pocket of the school uniform.

Turning on the phone, it turned out to be bombarded by a bunch of news from the [AAA] big brother.

[AAA]: I read the few supplementary suggestions you sent earlier.

[AAA]: There are just two words, better than that!

[AAA]: Add those points, I feel that our design is going to explode!

[AAA]: How did you think of this?

After all, [3A] brother also sent a five-body emoji package.

[AAA]: It is simply turning decay into magic.

[AAA]: Well, that's not right, your design is already very good, it's icing on the cake, icing on the cake, haha.

...

Gu Xi has adapted to the octopus-like chat speed of this big brother.

Recalling the design supplement I made today, Gu Xi replied to the other party: [You think it is feasible, but there will be some technical conflicts and unreasonable places, I am not sure. 】

Although Gu Xi also carefully reviewed her own design process and drawings, her current basic level is still in the learning stage, and she can't guarantee that there are no bugs.

[AAA]: I watched it as a whole and there is nothing wrong with it.

[AAA]: By the way, X Bao, have you studied somewhere recently?

[X]:?

[AAA]: Progress is too rapid.

Comparing [X]'s initial plan and later versions, which are related to some professional and technical parts, especially some details, the progress of [X] is simply visible to the naked eye.

Before Gu Xi could reply, the other party sent another sentence: [Wait, I will assemble the picture of the system tonight. 】

After all, [AAA] threw another emoticon pack that stimulated the color thief, with a black background and a big bouquet of roses in the middle. The dewdrops on the top are still flashing, and there is a sentence with colored words at the bottom: [Tonight I can't sleep]

Gu Xi: "..." Where did you get this middle-aged and elderly emoticon? It's toxic.

And don't use emojis indiscriminately, okay? !

On the side, Gu Shao finished the call, and when he lowered his head, he saw Gu Xizheng next to him holding the phone in both hands, burying his head intently, his flexible fingertips quickly beating on the phone screen.

"Don't play with mobile phones in the car." Gu Shao reminded.

—Two days ago, some parents complained in the parent group that the child was nearsighted because of too much homework.

Then, the head teacher shared an article in the group. The general content is: Nowadays, children's nearsightedness is mostly not because of too much homework, but because of the posture of reading the homework and playing the mobile phone, the environment is wrong, or because of the use of electronic products. Time is too long.

Hearing Gu Shao's slightly serious reminder, Gu Xi put the phone back into her pocket quite quickly, turned her head and smiled at the other party with a guilty conscience, nodded, and responded in a low voice: "Okay."

The phone is still vibrating in his pocket.

After a few minutes, Gu Xi still couldn't hold back, and took the phone in her hand.

Then he glanced at Gu Shao next to him secretly.

Seeing that Gu Shao received another phone call, he was explaining something to the person on the other end of the phone. Only then did Gu Xi take out the phone and carefully put the phone on the other side of his hand and put it on the side of the seat, ready Continue to discuss design matters with [AAA].

Gu Xi thought that Gu Shao hadn't noticed her movements, but she didn't know that her little movements were completely seen by Gu Shao.

[Or, let's meet. ] This is the latest message from [AAA].

—This project is not simple, especially the part about device intelligent learning to simulate 'feeling'. It's a bit complicated, and it's hard to say a few words clearly on a mobile phone. It's better to meet and chat.

And he wanted to meet [X] brother so much, and with [Lin], the three of them brainstormed together, maybe they could collide with more inspirations.

Gu Xi knew what the other party meant, and after thinking about it, the two of them seemed to be in city B, and it was fine to meet each other or video.

But soon, Gu Xi thought of another question: what if he lets the other party know that she is a minor and doesn't take her to the game?

Gu Xi fell into entanglement.

On the side, Gu Shao darkened slightly: "..."

In the evening, Gu Shao was in the study and asked a question on a student's education exchange webpage when facing a computer: 'under what circumstances would you save the name of another chat partner with letters, for example: AAA instead of the normal name? '

There was a quick reply from the bottom.

[Hahaha, I usually use 10086 or 10000 instead. 】

[Coincidentally, my girlfriend also saved AAA. 】

[I just don't want my parents to know who the other party is. 】

[This method of remarks is so honest. I have a better one. My mother will not let me play games. I will save all the names of my classmates who have achieved good grades in the group of my teammates who play games together. It has also been changed to a study group, and we still have a secret code. There are a few questions today, just to ask how many games will come today...]

Most of the people who answered were students. Gu Shao frowned as they watched the crowd answering in various ways.

After logging out of this page, Gu Shao entered a few more words in the search bar: 'The chat partner said to meet...'

Gu Shao's question hasn't been typed out yet, and many related titles have appeared under the search bar.

[Go to Mianji! 】

[Online dating? Let's meet. 】

[The object of online dating for one year asked me to meet. 】

[I'm going to meet with an online dating partner, can I show up smoothly? 】

...

Gu Shao darkened his face: What the hell.

When Aunt Mei brought tea to Gu Shao, she saw Gu Shao staring at the computer in front of her, and her expression didn't seem very good.

"Sir, the tea is here, it's late, even if it's work, don't be too late." Aunt Mei came in and brought the tea to Gu Shao. She was about to persuade Gu Shao to rest early, but found that her husband did not seem to be working.

Aunt Mei's gaze flicked across the computer screen in front of Gu Shao, and Gu Shao's previous search records were still on it.

'How to determine if a child is in online dating? ''How to deal with children's online dating? "'What do you think of the parents who fall in love with your child in junior high school"...

Aunt Mei was stunned, her face was puzzled. Before she could understand, Gu Shao had closed the website.

"Aunt Mei, what else is there?" Gu Shao asked.

"Ah, there is something to ask, Mr.." After a pause, Aunt Mei said again: "The Mid-Autumn Festival will be in a few days. I wonder if I will prepare Xiaoxi with nice clothes if I want to go out. ?"

Aunt Mei's words, Mingli was talking about preparing clothes for Gu Xi, but in fact she was asking if Gu Shao wanted to look back at home.

The old gentleman was eagerly looking forward to his husband's return with Xiaoxi. When the two were away during the day, the old gentleman made several phone calls in a row, fearing that Gu Shao would not go back.

Hearing this, Gu Shao glanced at Aunt Mei and responded, "Go get ready."

Seeing Gu Shao's promise, a smile appeared on Aunt Mei's face: "In this case, I'll go and get ready."

After all, Aunt Mei smiled and said: "The old man will definitely be very happy over there."

After all, everyone at the Gu family has been looking forward to Gu Shao's return with Gu Xi.

Not only are the people in the Gu family looking forward to meeting Gu Xi, but Gu Xi is also looking forward to meeting people from the Gu family.

Therefore, on the first night of the Mid-Autumn Festival, Gu Xi stopped sleeping, and walked over in front of Gu Shao from time to time to look for her presence.

—Actually, she just wants to know what Gu Shao has arrangements for tomorrow, whether to take her to Gu's house, and when to leave.

In the study, he was finally annoyed by a girl who was looking for a presence. Gu Shao took his gaze back from the stack of documents in front of him, and looked at Gu Xi who had walked back and forth more than a dozen times in front of the study.

"Go to bed, go to Grandpa's place tomorrow morning."

Finally hearing Gu Shao's words, Gu Xi's eyes lit up, and she raised a smile unconsciously—should I go tomorrow morning? Great.

In fact, Gu Xi didn't know what she was happy about, anyway she was quite happy.

With Gu Shao's definite reply, Gu Xianxin went back to the room to sleep.

The next day, without waiting for Gu Xi and Gu Shao to set off to the old house of Gu's family, their family came first.

It was Gu Xuan with Gu Chenyi.

Chapter 35: "Happy Big Family"Settings

"Anyway, let's go there together." Gu Xuan explained to Gu Shao.

In fact, Gu Xuan was only worried that Gu Xi would go to Gu's house later, and that he would be nervous in the face of Gu's family members whose family had never met, so he brought Gu Chenyi over first.

Let Xixi have a buffer.

Gu Shao saw what Gu Xuan meant and didn't break it.

Gu Xi also vaguely sensed the other's kindness, smiled obediently at Gu Xuan, and yelled, "Uncle."

In this life, the "little uncle" once again called Gu Xuan in his heart properly.

Immediately, Gu Xi looked at Gu Chenyi behind Gu Xuan again, blinked at the other side, and smiled friendly.

"You—" Now it's Gu Chenyi's turn to show entanglement.

Thinking of meeting Gu Xi officially as a family member today, Gu Chenyi was so excited.

He even thought about the first sentence when he saw Gu Xi, and asked the other party, "Are you surprised or surprised?"

As a result, Gu Chenyi measured it—the moment he opened the door, Gu Xi was pleasantly surprised when he saw him, but it didn't seem to be unexpected at all.

Is it pity that I shouldn't be surprised to see him and ask about his relationship with her?

Gu Chenyi muttered in his heart.

I couldn't help but look at Gu Xi and asked in a low voice: "You wouldn't have known that I belonged to the Gu family?"

"Yes." Gu Xi nodded calmly and said.

Gu Chenyi: "..."

"You don't know it long ago?" If this is the case, wouldn't he be too shameless.

"It's pretty early."

"when?"

Seeing Gu Chenyi's stern face, Gu Xi endured a smile, thought about it, and said seriously: "Just-when you know your surname is Gu."

"?!" Gu Chenyi's expression froze.

-Isn't it the first time he and Gu Xi met at school, the other party already guessed the relationship between him and her? !

Fortunately, he always thought that Gu Xi didn't know the relationship between them, just because he was simply infected by his personality charm, so his favorability value increased.

It turns out that Gu Xi is good to him because he knows their relatives?

Gu Chenyi has closed himself up-what is this sudden disappointment?

And thinking that he was trying so hard to hide his identity these days, he was ready to give Gu Xi a big surprise. Gu Chenyi suddenly felt like a fool.

Seeing Gu Chenyi's depressed look, Gu Xi wanted to comfort him, but she was afraid that she could not help laughing when she opened her mouth, so she had to endure it.

And Gu Xuan, who was on the side, didn't care about his son's depression at the moment. He took a sip of the tea that Aunt Mei had handed over, thinking of something, and said to Gu Shao: "With Gu Yaobai, I caused him a little trouble. ."

Gu Yaobai's company has undertaken two projects in N City. Although the contract has not yet been signed, as far as he knows, it is already making preliminary preparations. This morning, Gu Xuan used a little partnership to cut off those two projects.

The project that was already under preparation went down overnight without warning. It is estimated that Gu Yaobai is on the way to deal with it at the moment.

"I just don't know how long it will take him to deal with it." Gu Xuan leaned on the sofa in a relaxed tone.

He hoped that Gu Yaobai would not come back.

Hearing Gu Xuan's words, Gu Shao rarely said anything.

"When shall we leave?" Gu Xuan asked again.

"At any time." Gu Shao glanced at Gu Xuan and thought: If it weren't for your father and son to come over suddenly, he would have taken Gu Xi to the Gu family.

As if seeing the meaning in Gu Shaolue's disgusting eyes, Gu Xuan smiled and said, "Let's go then."

After a pause, Gu Xuan said half-jokingly: "If you don't go over, I guess the old man will jump over there."

The four and Aunt May set off together.

Walking to the front of the car, Gu Chenyi ran over and opened the door for Gu Xi.

"Sorry, do it and sit here."

Before Gu Chenyi finished speaking, he slapped his father on the back of the head.

"Don't be big or small, but unfortunately you want to call her sister." Gu Xuan reminded his son.

At this moment, Gu Chenyi suffered a greater blow in his heart than a slap.

"My name is'Xixi' and I'm used to it." Gu Chenyi muttered dissatisfiedly.

"Then change it, it's what it should be." Gu Xuan said solemnly, but he was already smiling when he looked at his son's dilapidated appearance.

The only one who looked puzzled was Gu Xi.

What's the meaning?

Gu Xi looked at Gu Chenyi, and then at Gu Xuan.

At this time, Gu Xuan smiled and explained to Gu Xi: "You have your birthday on July 17, and this kid was born on July 20, so you are three days older than him. According to your age, he should be called your sister. "

Hearing Gu Xuan's words, Gu Xi was astonished in reality, and suddenly realized what had happened before.

—Gu Chenyi suddenly ran over to ask her birthday with a serious face that day, was it just to see who was the oldest of them?

So Gu Chenyi's face is now depressed because he thinks he is an older brother, and turned out to be a younger brother?

Gu Xi: I really want to laugh, what should I do?

Gu Xi tried very hard to not make the smile on her face too obvious.

"It's only three days." Gu Chenyi murmured again stiffly.

"Isn't it big in three days?" Gu Xuan glanced at Gu Chenyi before throwing out a fluttering rhetorical question.

"That's because you didn't give much strength." Gu Chenyi whispered.

On that day, he overheard something from his father and grandfather's phone calls: So, it should be the same day that I had him and Gu Xi.

As soon as he said this, Gu Chenyi slapped his father again and gave him a cold eye: "I remember that your school has a course on physical health, so you can figure it out for yourself."

Gu Chenyi: "..."

Looking at the scene of the father-son gods dialogue, Gu Xi finally couldn't hold back, and laughed 'chily'.

Meeting Gu Chenyi's little bit of resentment, Gu Xi stepped forward, raising her hand and patted Gu Chenyi's head comfortingly.

Touch your head and comfort.

"Let's go, get in the car."

Gu Chenyi was too high, Gu Xi had to raise her hand high to reach the top of the other person's head, and this person's hair was still a bit pierced.

Seeing that little dislike in Gu Xi's smile, Gu Chenyi couldn't believe it and couldn't accept it—their role had just changed from a 'brother and sister' to a sibling, so he was disliked? !

Gu Shao in front of him remained silent, but he pursed the corners of his mouth secretly-sure enough, his daughter was more cute.

At this time, Gu's family.

Just as Gu Xuan guessed, Mr. Gu was already a little unable to sit still at home at the moment.

After the old man walked upstairs and downstairs at home for a few laps, he finally swayed to the door as if strolling around, and was about to leave the house.

Butler Zhou came and stopped Old Man Gu: "Sir, Aunt Mei has called just now and said that they have set off. What happened just a few minutes ago, came from the second young man. It is estimated that it will be there in another twenty minutes. , It's windy outside today, so you should wait at home."

As soon as Mr. Zhou said this, Mr. Gu glared at him: "What am I waiting for? I just go out to see if my seedling grows up, can't it?"

Two days ago, Mr. Gu found a saying in the book that 'the phoenix is ​​not a phoenix tree does not dwell.' He specially asked someone to get a sapling of a sycamore tree to plant it himself.

However, the father is now obviously a drunkard who does not want to drink.

"Hey, go and see if my saplings should be watered." The old man said leisurely, walking towards the door.

Upon seeing this, butler Zhou followed behind and smiled secretly, without exposing it.

"Don't follow me, go and let people see what else is left in the house that hasn't been cleaned up and down. In addition, you can go to the kitchen and ask them to prepare more snacks and desserts. Don't do those outdated ones, just the ones that are the hottest on the Internet these days." Grandpa Gu ordered.

Leaving Zhou's housekeeper aside, he went outside by himself.

It didn't take long for Gu Xi and they arrived at the main house of Gu family.

The main house of Gu's family is very large, the house is located in the middle, and there is a large garden around it. Because it is an old house, there is a profound sense of age everywhere here.

However, the decoration of the surrounding gardens gives people a fresh and delicate feeling

This was made by the old man to welcome Gu Xi's arrival.

The car drove all the way into the garden.

Before it arrived, Gu Xi had seen the father Gu and his family standing at the door of the house from a distance.

Such a grand hand made Gu Xi a little dazed, and couldn't help feeling nervous in her heart.

When the car stopped and saw Gu Shao getting off, Gu Xi also hurriedly got out of the car, standing a little awkwardly behind Gu Shao.

When Gu Shao turned his head, he saw Gu Xi lowered her eyes slightly, standing a little behind him honestly.

Although Gu Xi is usually behaved, she rarely shows how she is now.

"Afraid?" Gu Shao asked.

"No." Gu Xi raised her head, looked at Gu Shao, and quickly shook her denial.

In fact, she is also looking forward to meeting the Gu family, but she really wants to see it, and Gu Xi feels a little worried.

Although Gu Xi denied it, but half-biting her lower lip, the small details of her cuffs tightly pinched with her hands revealed her tension at the moment.

"Let's go." Gu Shao put his hand on Gu Xi's head.

Although Gu Shao didn't say anything, the temperature from the palm of her hand made Gu Xi suddenly feel relieved.

Elder Gu over there are already looking at Gu Xi eagerly.

Until Gu Shao brought Gu Xi to Father Gu.

"Dad." Gu Shao called.

As a result, the old man ignored him at all, and he was full of his lovely granddaughter.

"Sorry, I'm grandpa." The old man introduced himself.

Although Grandpa Gu did not sneak to the school gate with Gu Shao on his back, watching his granddaughter leave school from a distance, but at this moment simply cares about it, and Grandpa Gu can't restrain his inner excitement.

Gu Xi looked at some old people who had fallen in front of her and talked to her.

Old man Gu has that kind of stiff and serious facial features, even looking a bit fierce. But at this moment, the other party smiled brightly when facing her, and tried to show a amiable appearance.

Although this was a bit of a violation, it made Gu Xi feel a warm feeling in her heart.

"Hello, grandpa." Gu Xi said sweetly to his grandfather.

"Haha, good good." Old man Gu nodded.

After the old man sighed with emotion in his heart, "My granddaughter is really good", he remembered, and pointed to the Gu Feng and his wife next to him, and introduced to Gu Xi: "This is your uncle and uncle."

Gu Xi followed the direction pointed by the old man and looked at Gu Feng.

Among the three of Gu Feng, Gu Shao, and Gu Xuan, Gu Shao and Gu Xuan look more alike, while Gu Feng has bigger facial features, giving people a sense of generosity and calmness.

It is mentioned in the novel that Uncle Gu had been in the army before, but later retired to the civil service because of an accident.

The eldest aunt was met by Gu Feng after she transferred to work, and she also worked in the same department.

Gu Xi also said hello to the two people.

Next to Gu Yanlin and Gu Yanxiao, they were already eager to try.

"This is your uncle's house." Father Gu introduced Gu Yanlin and Gu Yanxiao in turn.

Gu Xi looked at Gu Yanlin. He was 17 this year and looked like a cold handsome guy. If it weren't for the smile on this person's face at this time, the pink box in his hand was too unconventional.

In the next second, Gu Yanlin handed the pink box in his hand to Gu Xi: "Gift, see if you like it or not."

It doesn't matter if you don't like it, there are two big boxes of gifts in the storage room, which he intends to give Xixi.

Gu Xi took the box—the box was very delicate. When opened, it contained a pink crystal bracelet, which was very beautiful.

However, Gu Xi took a closer look, and it seemed that this was not a crystal, but a diamond.

"How is it?" Gu Yanlin asked. The first time I gave a girl a gift, I was a little nervous.

"Very beautiful," Gu Xi smiled and said sincerely, "Thank you, brother."

This'brother' instantly attracted two jealous sights around him, one of Gu Yanxiao's, and the other sight with a bit of sadness besides jealousy was Gu Chenyi's.

"I also gave a gift, okay." Gu Yanxiao said rather unwillingly, then looked at Gu Xi as if offering a treasure, and said: "How about it, is it a pity that your breakfast every morning is delicious?"

Hearing Gu Yanxiao's words, the expression on Gu Xi's face suddenly froze, and then she was surprised.

She hadn't figured out who delivered the thunderous grand breakfast every morning, but she didn't expect it to be Gu Yanxiao.

Gu Yanxiao didn't notice the embarrassment in Gu Xi's fright, and continued: "I know you like sweets, but I don't know what you like, so everything is the same."

No wonder it's so grand.

Gu Xi commented silently in her heart, and she suddenly felt a little guilty: She had seen those breakfast packages and knew what they were inside, but she sent them to the Lost and Found Office every day.

Gu Yanxiao seems to have not been to the Lost and Found Office yet, and she will definitely go back on Monday.

"If you want to eat in the future, tell me directly."

Gu Xi nodded.

Thinking of the pink breakfast package every day, and just now, Gu Yanlin even gave diamonds a special pink...

Gu Xi thought of her own room that was almost flooded with pink for no reason.

Wouldn't the previous pink things be given by the Gu family?

Gu Xi thought to himself.

On the side, Gu Chenyi finally couldn't hold back, and vomited: "Give it away, can you get pink for everything." Do these guys have any misunderstandings about pink and girls?

These words turned the eyes of the entire Gu family.

"Of course it's pretty." Gu Yanlin said.

"Which looks good, even if it looks good, it doesn't have to be all pink, right." Gu Chenyi continued to complain: Will you be aesthetically tired?

"What do you know, I like it with pity."

Gu Xi: "..." No, she didn't say that.

Gu Chenyi and Gu Xi silently glanced at each other, knowing that they were right: Is it really too exciting to be all pink?

Sure enough, he is the best in the Gu family, no, he is the only man with an online aesthetic.

Among the things I gave to Gu Xi before, the few things that were not pink were those of "survive in the cracks" that were given by Gu Chenyi.

"Go in and talk again." Gu Xuan reminded from the side.

The old man also reacted: "Yes, yes, come in."

Gu Xi followed this family of people into the house and was fed a bunch of small cakes and snacks as soon as she sat down.

There is a kind of hunger called your grandpa, uncle, uncle and brother think you are hungry.

After that, everyone pointed to the family and introduced Gu Xi again, and they wanted to make Gu Xi familiar with her family's posture.

"By the way, there is Xixi's room," after a pause, the old man said to Gu Xi again: "Your room is on the third floor. Go up there and turn to the innermost one on the right."

After the old man had finished speaking, Gu Yanlin and the others had to take Gu Xi up to have a look: "Let's go, go and have a look."

Gu Xi was a little surprised. She didn't expect that she had just arrived on the first day and actually had already prepared her room.

Gu Xi turned her head and looked at Gu Shao questioningly.

Gu Shao nodded, "Go." He didn't object to the fact that he prepared a room for Gu Xi.

With the consent of Gu Shao, Gu Xi followed Gu Yanlin and the others to the third floor.

In Gu's house, except for the old man's room on the second floor, everyone else lives on the third floor.

Turn right after going upstairs, and there are corridors on both sides again.

Gu Yanlin, Gu Yanxiao, and Gu Chenyi's room is on the left, while Gu Xi's room is on the right.

In the words of Mr. Gu, the girl and the kid must of course be raised separately.

So the empty houses next to Gu Xi's room were turned into a piano room, study room, art room, and a large cloakroom by the old man.

"This one is your bedroom." Gu Yanxiao said as he motioned for Gu Xi to open the door.

The moment Gu Xi held the doorknob and slowly opened the door of the room, she felt a little nervous in her heart.

-Fortunately, after opening the door, it is not a thrilling 'pink ocean'.

Everything in the room is new. Except for some pink ornaments, the whole room is decorated very warmly. It seems that every detail has been taken into consideration.

Just looking at it, you can see that this room has been carefully prepared for a long time.

At this time, Gu Yanxiao pointed to the rows of decorations on the table in the room and said, "I gave you the models in the first row, and the dolls in the second row were sent by Gu Chenyi. There was also the third row. Big brother bought the hugely-funded gadgets."

The three of them were introducing them to Gu Xi in turn. At this moment, the old man also came upstairs.

"You can watch that pile of things anytime, come on, sorry, grandpa will take you to see your grandma's photos."

Grandpa Gu took Gu Xi to the room where his wife lived with him before his death. The room was very clean and kept as it was. On the wall, there was a picture of Grandpa Gu's wife when he was young.

In the photo, Gu Xi's grandma is very beautiful, and the color of her eyes is also light brown.

Gu Xi's grandmother seems to have some E country blood, so the color of the iris of her eyes is lighter. It's just that the entire Gu family went up and down, and then Gu Shao and Gu Xi inherited this.

"By the way, there are also pictures of our family." The old man said that he was going to show some of the previous pictures to Gu Xi.

At this time, Uncle Gu came up to remind him that it was time to have lunch, and Father Gu was worried that his granddaughter was hungry, so he gave up temporarily.

"Walk, go down to eat, don't be hungry."

Gu Xi, who had just eaten a bunch of desserts, said: Why is she actually not that hungry.

Gu Xi followed the old man and Gu Yanlin downstairs.

As soon as he reached the top of the stairs on the second floor, Gu Xi heard another voice talking.

"Grandpa and them?"

This is a girl's voice, it sounds young.

Gu Xi faintly felt familiar when she listened.

Chapter 36: Gu's third child?Settings

Gu Xi followed Mr. Gu downstairs.

As soon as I walked down the stairs, I saw a girl who came to the top of the stairs and was about to go upstairs. It was not until he saw the old man come down that the other party stopped.

Gu Xi looked at each other, a flash of surprise in her eyes.

——Gu Xueer?

If she remembers correctly, she should be called by this name.

Gu Xi recalled: This person was exactly the day Gu Xi and Dong Mingming came out of the library, and they met Gu Xueer, who was the leader of the group, and the other party took them to take a picture on the photo wall at that time.

It's just that seeing Gu Xueer at Gu's house made Gu Xi a little surprised.

——

When Gu Xueer on the other side saw Gu Xi, she was also a little surprised. And I quickly remembered Gu Xi—I saw that girl in school that day.

At that time, because the girl grew up very beautifully, Gu Xueer had a little more impression of Gu Xi.

Later, Gu Chenyi and Gu Yanxiao helped the girl canvass votes in the circle of friends.

At that time, Gu Xueer was still wondering, why did the two people help Gu Xi canvass votes? Did they know each other?

"Grandpa, is this the guest from home today?" Depressing a trace of care in her heart, Gu Xueer blinked, looking at Grandpa Gu with a full face and asking.

"Not a guest." The old man said straightforwardly, and said: "This is your second uncle's daughter."

"Xixi lived with her mother before, but now she's back." The old man said. He gave an explanation for Gu Xi's appearance, but didn't talk too much about Gu Xi's previous situation in Lin's family, and what happened back then.

This is a kind of protection from the old man to Gu Xi.

Hearing the old man's explanation, Gu Xueer was surprised in her heart: Er uncle has been alone for so many years. No one has heard of the marriage or relationship history of Er uncle in the past. Why did she suddenly have a child?

Bastard? Or some kid who came out by accident? I don't know if it's true...

Gu Xueer thought to herself in her heart, but she quickly concealed the surprise on her face.

Before Grandpa Gu introduced her to Gu Xi, Gu Xueer had already cast a very warm smile on Gu Xi.

"Hello, Xixi, my name is Gu Xueer, and I am glad to meet you." Gu Xueer said to Gu Xi on the initiative.

"We have seen it in school before, do you still have an impression?" Gu Xueer asked, not concealing that the two had seen this at school before, and did not appear to be embarrassed at all because of that incident.

"I have an impression." Gu Xi nodded.

The smile on Gu Xue'er's face widened a bit, and continued: "I felt a little familiar when I first saw you before. I didn't expect that we were so predestined and we were still a family."

——No wonder Gu Chenyi and Gu Yanxiao would help Gu Xi canvass votes. It seems that they should have known about Gu Xi a long time ago.

Gu Xueer thought to herself in her heart.

She looked at Gu Xi again, and said, "I should be a little older than you. Just call me Sister Xueer."

Gu Xi nodded again and called the other party, which was regarded as a greeting.

Gu Xueer said that the affinity and friendliness she showed was just like when she was in school before, so she couldn't pick out what was wrong.

However, Gu Xi was a little strange.

It seems that Gu Xueer should also belong to the Gu family, but she had never heard Gu Chenyi and others mention it before. Even when Gu Shao introduced her to the Gu family's staff, she only talked about the family of the uncle and the uncle and the three boys.

Gu Xi subconsciously looked in the direction of the living room. I found that there was one more person in the living room besides Gu Shao and Gu Xuan.

At this time, Gu Shao and Gu Xuan were sitting on the side of the sofa, while the man in a dark gray suit was sitting on the sofa opposite the two.

The three are chatting.

There was nothing wrong with her expression, but Gu Xi faintly felt that the atmosphere over there was an indescribable weird feeling.

Although it's just a normal conversation, and the content of the conversation is nothing special when it is vaguely heard, but the three people sitting together don't feel like chatting, but more like a game.

——

At this moment, the other party looked over and saw the old man, the man nodded towards Gu Shao and Gu Xuan, then got up and walked towards this side.

Walking to the old man Gu and standing still, the man shouted at the old man: "Dad."

By the way, he glanced at Gu Xi beside the old man again.

This look made Gu Xi shudder inexplicably.

The man in front of him looked about the same age as Gu Shao and Gu Xuan, with gentle facial features and a humble smile, but there was a coldness behind his smile.

This kind of coldness is completely different from Gu Shao's kind of coldness and the high coldness of other Gu family members when they are not talking-people don't think it's wrong, but it just feels cold on the back.

"Come here." The old man said in response.

"I encountered some minor troubles, so I took a few ginsengs from country A to my dad, and I asked Mr. Zhou to take it." Gu Yaobai said.

The old man nodded: "Just take care of the matter."

Except for this sentence, Mr. Gu didn't make any more comments.

Gu Xi secretly glanced at Old Man Gu's face, and found that Old Man Gu's face no longer had the kindly smile that was full of the kindness that he had previously lost.

At this time, Mr. Gu didn't have much expression on his face, as if this was the solemn and steady appearance he should usually have.

"It's all here, let's go over and eat." Old Man Gu said.

The tone sounds okay, there is nothing special about it.

When Mr. Gu spoke, everyone in the family naturally moved.

Gu Yaobai and Gu Xueer also followed the old man towards the restaurant.

——

At this moment, Aunt May came over.

She helped in the kitchen before, and after everything was done, she went back to the room she lived in before and changed into clothes that did not smell of oily smoke.

Seeing Gu Yaobai over there, Aunt Mei was taken aback for a moment: "The Third Young Master is here too."

Aunt Mei murmured, seeing that Gu Xi's face was not in the situation, she wondered if the old man had forgotten to introduce it, so she walked over and introduced to Gu Xi in a low voice: "That's the third child of the Gu family, you have to be called'Sanshu'. , Next to your third uncle's daughter, one year older than you."

After hearing Aunt Mei's introduction, Gu Xi didn't feel that she was suddenly enlightened, but was even more puzzled.

——Gu Shao is the second child of the Gu family, and the younger uncle is the fourth child. The two are so close to each other that they are less than two years old. How come a third child is added in between?

Without waiting for Gu Xi to think about it, the old man in front of Gu Xi took two steps and felt wrong, only to realize that his granddaughter hadn't kept up, so he stopped and turned back to call Gu Xi.

"Certainly go, and grandpa went over for dinner."

When Mr. Gu spoke to Gu Xi, his tone naturally became kind, and the expression on his face became kind at a speed visible to the naked eye.

"Okay." Gu Xi followed in two steps.

Seeing Gu Shao also came over, Gu Xi moved to Gu Shao's side without a trace.

Looking down at Gu Xi who came to his side, a smile flashed in Gu Shao's eyes-fortunately, he forgot his father before he arrived at Gu's house.

Several people entered the restaurant together.

The dining room in the main house of Gu's house is very large, just like the other rooms.

In the center of the restaurant is a large round table. The dishes are already prepared on the table. At first glance, almost half of them are sweet and sour dishes.

Before Gu Xi heard from Aunt Mei, the entire Gu family's eating habits tend to favor sweets, except for Gu Shao.

"Sit down." Elder Gu took a seat first, and then spoke to the others.

Although the Gu family usually doesn't pay attention to these things, some of the boys are often not big or small, but they still need to be careful during the holidays.

Gu Xi thought it should be the uncle and their elders sitting next. But I didn't expect Gu Shao to be the second seated.

What made Gu Xi even more puzzled was that Gu Shao was not sitting down one by one on the left hand side of the old man, but sitting directly opposite the old man.

Gu Xi was puzzled.

At this time, Gu Chenyi on the side whispered in Gu Xi's ear: "Do you think it's weird?"

Gu Xi nodded.

Gu Chenyi smiled again and explained: "This order is correct, because Er Bo is the head of the Gu family."

"Ah?!" Gu Xi was taken aback, and looked at Gu Chenyi in surprise. She really didn't know this.

Then why didn't Gu Shao live in Gu's house? It seems that Dad and Grandpa don't seem to be separated from each other.

Gu Xi thought to herself.

——

The rest are not particular about it.

Gu Xi took a look, and finally sat next to Gu Shao.

On the opposite side, Mr. Gu, who originally wanted to let his precious granddaughter sit with him, saw him, and was sad for a while.

However, he was afraid that Gu Xi would be uncomfortable eating at home on the first day, so the old man did not force Gu Xi to leave Gu Shao and come and sit with him.

"I'm sitting with Xi and my sister." Gu Chenyi moved the fastest and directly grabbed the position next to Gu Xi, while Gu Yanxiao and Gu Yanlin sat next to each other in turn.

Gu Xueer originally wanted to sit here, but when she walked over, she found that she had no space left, and she was a little embarrassed to stand there.

However, soon Gu Xueer smiled carelessly, easily resolved the embarrassment, walked over, and sat down opposite Gu Xi.

Gu Xueer didn't let herself be cold, she looked at Gu Xi and asked curiously: "Xiexi, did you transfer to the attached middle school?"

"Yes." Gu Xi nodded.

Gu Xueer smiled: "No wonder, I haven't seen you in school before."

After that, Gu Xueer asked with concern: "Then come to the new school, are you still used to it?"

"It's okay." Gu Xi replied.

"That's good," Gu Xueer said enthusiastically: "I'm in Class 6 of the third grade, if you encounter anything in school, you can come to our class to find me."

As soon as Gu Xueer finished speaking, Gu Xi was about to express her gratitude politely, so she listened to Gu Chenyi next to him whispering: "I still need you."

Gu Xi looked at Gu Chenyi and was also very puzzled: Since Gu Xueer also belongs to the Gu family, why she hadn't heard them mention the third uncle and Gu Xueer before.

Seeing Gu Xi's puzzlement, Gu Chenyi whispered: "Let me tell you in the group."

Just now, Gu Xi was not only dragged into a group of 'happy family', 'fun family'... by these people, a few others also created a small group: [Gu's Four Handsome and Beautiful Bases]

This group name Gu Xi didn't want to complain, but felt that only the [Decisive Battle at the Top of Heaven] on the other app could compete.

[Gu Xueer did not grow up with Gu's parents, we actually don't know her very well. ] Gu Chenyi said in the group.

Then, Gu Yanxiao also added: [And she can't be regarded as Gu's family. 】

Gu Xi:?

In the end, Gu Yanlin explained to Gu Xi in more detail: [The third uncle is not a child of his grandfather. It is regarded as a child of the old acquaintance adopted by the Gu family. Just get together every new year and holidays. Therefore, the intersection between everyone and Gu Xueer is not too much. 】

Gu Yanxiao and Gu Chenyi didn't know much about Sanshu's family. Gu Yanlin knew about it from his father.

——The relationship between the grandfather and grandma husband and wife has always been very good. At that time, grandma was pregnant with her fourth uncle, and one day a woman named Yang Wanni came to the door and brought a child less than one year old.

This Yang Wanni was a nurse in the camp of Mr. Gu at the time, but she disappeared for a while and she came back and gave birth to a child.

Yang Wanni insisted that it was Gu Qinghua who had a relationship with her while she was sleeping on duty and she became pregnant.

At that time, there was no surveillance in the ward, and Grandpa Gu was indeed training in the ward where Yang Wanni was working.

Although Yang Wanni is not a pretty girl, she also looks like Xiaojiabiyu. Coupled with her usual meekness, she always gives the impression that she is a good girl.

So after the news of this incident spread, most people believed Yang Wanni's words, and Grandpa Gu couldn't argue with her for a moment.

At that time, the paternity test was not so easy. It took Gu Qinghua a lot of effort to prove that the child was not his, and he did not do anything bad to Yang Wanni.

It is a pity that the woman died before Gu Qinghua went to find Yang Wanni. It is said that Yang Wanni was ill and died soon.

The child was thrown at Gu's house.

Out of sympathy, Mr. Gu and Mrs. Gu adopted the child, who is now the third child of the Gu family.

So Gu Yaobai is about the same age as Gu Shao.

Later, he may have grown up slowly, and he also learned of his life experience from some people nearby, Gu Yaobai gradually left the Gu family.

...

After reading Gu Yanlin's explanation, Gu Xi finally understood and nodded: That's it.

——

On the main seat, looking at his four bow-headed tribes, and not knowing what they are playing, the old man coughed with a serious expression: "Eat and eat! Everyone is holding a mobile phone and wanting to be a fairy? "

Hearing what the old man said, the four of Gu Xi put away their mobile phones almost simultaneously, and then looked at him with the same 'behaved and sensible' face.

Seeing his grandchildren and good granddaughters, Mr. Gu felt complacent in his heart, and the seriousness on his face couldn't be stretched anymore.

"It's all right, let's eat."

When Mr. Gu spoke, everyone moved their chopsticks.

Gu Xi was still picking up the rice as always, very quiet.

However, Gu Shao, who felt too 'quiet' next to him, lowered his head and looked at Gu Xi, then frowned.

Before, Gu Shao noticed that Gu Xi's state was not right when he was eating—maybe it was a habit developed in Lin's family. Most of the time, Gu Xi could not speak or even make a sound when eating, so he kept his head down. The rice in the bowl rarely reaches out to pick up the dishes on the table. Eat whatever is in the bowl, and occasionally pick the closest dish in front of you, but the movements are also very light.

Gu Xi was like this when he was first led home by Gu Shao. Later, she finally recovered. Gu Xi would talk to him at the table and pick up vegetables by herself.

As a result, now that there are more people, Gu Xi has unconsciously returned to her past state.

...

In fact, Gu Xi didn't realize this, knowing that a piece of her favorite sweet and sour pork ribs appeared in the bowl.

Gu Xi was taken aback, and she looked up and found that Gu Shao had picked the food for her.

"Don't patronize eating." Gu Shao reminded.

"Okay." Gu Xi nodded blankly, and then smiled at Gu Shao Zhanyan.

Gu Xi ate the sweet and sour ribs: As soon as I ate it, I knew it was Aunt Mei's craftsmanship, but I don't know if it was an illusion. Gu Xi felt that this time the sweet and sour ribs were better than Aunt Mei's made before.

"Clip whatever you like." Gu Shao reminded him again.

"Oh."

As a result, before Gu Xi moved her chopsticks, there was already a plate of pumpkin shortbread in front of her.

Not one, but a whole set.

It was Gu Yanlin who brought the pumpkin shortbread to Gu Xi: "Taste Xixi, you should like it."

Not waiting for Gu Yanlin's words to fall, Gu Yanxiao and Gu Chenyi on the side brought the ones that Gu Xi liked to her, not to be outdone.

"You must like this glutinous rice dumpling."

"That's too dry, this cheesecake is amazing."

...

So, in the blink of an eye, a mountain piled up in front of Gu Xi.

Looking at the three pairs of shining eyes next to her, Gu Xi silently retracted her gaze.

Kindness is hard to come by.

But she can't eat it!

"It's delicious." Gu Xi said to the three of them with a pumpkin shortbread in a bowl, a glutinous rice dumpling on his chopsticks, and a bite of cheesecake in his mouth.

Finally, after waiting for the eyes of the few people to look away, Gu Xi quietly pushed the plates of dim sum to Gu Chenyi's front.

"It's really delicious, you can eat it."

"Hey, okay." Sure enough, he still has the best relationship with him.

As a result, before Gu Chenyi had waited for a few seconds, he was caught by the opposite Gu Xuan.

"It's a pity you ate yours, don't worry about him, this guy can't be hungry." Gu Xuan said, obviously misunderstanding.

And the old man on the main seat also echoed: "Yes, there is no need to give them a few, but I regret to let the kitchen do it."

Gu Xi: "..." No, she just can't eat anymore, really.

Seeing his granddaughter's well-behaved appearance, Mr. Gu felt something appropriate for a while.

——

Father Gu's eyes passed Gu Yaobai, and he asked, "Yaobai, how are you doing?"

Hearing that the old man's name was Gu Yaobai, the others didn't respond much, but the spoon in Gu Xi's hand fell into the bowl.

"What's the matter?" Several people nearby looked over nervously.

"It's nothing, my hand slipped a bit." Gu Xi said with an embarrassed smile that caused a moment of horror in the eyes.

When calm was restored again, Gu Xi pulled Gu Chenyi's clothes on the table.

"What do you want to eat, I'll take it for you."

"No." Gu Xi shook her head and motioned to Gu Chenyi to come closer, and then asked in the voice of only two people: "What did Grandpa call Sanshu just now?"

"Oh, Gu Yaobai, Sanshu's name," Gu Chenyi thought that Gu Xi was wondering how Sanshu's name was different from other people's formats, and explained: "Sanshu's name should have been taken by his biological mother before, so he and our father Different."

"Glorious brilliance, white white?"

Gu Chenyi thought about it and nodded.

But he didn't notice Gu Xi's gradually freezing expression.

——In the novel, there is also a person with this name, but it is not Gu Yaobai, but Xie Yaobai.

Chapter 37: Back thenSettings

In the novel, there are not many mentions about Gu's family. Gu's real appearance is only outside the scene. Lin Yize mentioned it when he solved Gu Shao.

On the contrary, it is Xie Yaobai, an important collaborator of the male protagonist, who has a lot of ink in the text.

—About Xie Yaobai's identity and origins, the novel didn't elaborate, except that Xie Yaobai was met by Lin Yize at a business party, after which the two began to cooperate.

Xie Yaobai's business gradually grew bigger thanks to the Lin family's **** and convenience in logistics and transportation, and Lin Yize also obtained a lot of overt and secret information and 'convenience' through Xie Yaobai. The description of the 'convenience' in Xie Yaobai's hands in the novel is very vague, but it can be roughly seen that it is because there is a big figure behind Xie Yaobai.

A few years later, Lin Yize and the Lin Group became the top existence in City B, and therefore had the strength to deal with Gu Shao.

And Xie Yaobai also rises in response to the Lin family's "East Wind".

In this process, it was mentioned that Xie Yaobai and Lin Yize cooperated to solve a well-qualified family.

The novel does not name which family this family is. After all, there are countless cannon fodder and villains that have been dealt with by the male protagonist over the years.

But think about it...

—Is the family that was resolved in it the Gu's family? !

Thinking of this possibility, Gu Xi's face suddenly changed, and she couldn't help but shudder, but the thoughts in her mind began to become a little clearer.

Connecting all of this, the plots previously ignored by Gu Xi in the novel still surfaced one by one.

If Xie Yaobai in the novel is Gu Yaobai now, then everything that will happen to the Gu family in the future, as well as the future experience of Gu Shao, makes sense.

Gu Yaobai's biological mother, Yang Wanni, was just an ordinary nurse at the medical station. She was fancyed by a mysterious senior because of her outstanding appearance.

After that, Yang Wanni and a few other nice-looking young girls were often sent to that high-level place, sometimes in the other party's residence, sometimes in places of recreation.

Out of the identity and oppression of the other party, Yang Wanni could only submit.

That night, Yang Wanni didn't fall asleep while on duty, but was put a certain kind of medicine in the water glass that could make people confused and unconscious.

That night, Yang Wanni was in her office and Gu Qinghua was in her ward. The two did not meet at all.

However, someone falsified the evidence of the scene and surveillance, making Yang Wanni believe that she was violated by Gu Qinghua and approached Gu Qinghua.

And behind all this, there is actually a bigger conspiracy.

At that time, Gu Qinghua was only a middle-level man in the camp, but he became famous because of his outstanding performance and repeated combat exploits. In addition, Gu Qinghua is very capable, and the future is immeasurable.

The high-level executive was not used to seeing Gu Qinghua's promotion so fast, thinking that his future position and rights would be threatened, so he concocted such a conspiracy to destroy Gu Qinghua in advance.

The other party did not expect that since Gu Qinghua found evidence so quickly, he proved his innocence.

Yang Wanni didn't actually die of illness, she was killed by man.

The high-level executive knew that the fact that Gu Qinghua was framed by Yang Wanni and her children alone might soon be found out, so he made people make Yang Wanni's death and planned to create a situation where Gu Qinghua was taken by Yang Wanni, and the explanation was not clear, and he was afraid. Affected his own future, he secretly killed Yang Wanni's illusion.

Unfortunately, no success.

The frame was never set up. In order to deal with the aftermath, the big man had to let Yang Wanni die of illness.

It took a long time for the turmoil of this matter to subside, and the high-level executive also died down for a while.

It's just that that person has never dispelled the idea of ​​destroying Gu Qinghua and the Gu family. Especially after watching the incident, the Gu family and Gu Qinghua himself were not affected, but their positions were getting higher and higher, and the reputation of the Gu family was getting higher and higher.

The purpose of the man behind it was to destroy Gu's family, and it took him many years to do it.

As the other's biological son, Gu Yaobai did so many things that framed the Gu family behind his back. It was not entirely because the big man took advantage of it: under the same roof, Gu Yaobai has been living under the guidance of others and the Gu family. Under the shadow of his own son, it was his long-cherished wish to destroy the glory of the three brothers in the Gu family.

As for Lin Yize, he also ruined Gu Shao and ruined Gu Shao's family.

"too terrifying..."

Thinking of all the things written or not written in the novel, Gu Xi suddenly felt cold all over her body.

Originally, she thought that she was just living in an early abusive essay on a love mind, and everything that happened was just because of the **** love between the male and female owners, but she did not expect that there were so many terrible things that she could not touch. .

What's more frightening is that the person behind the person who wants to defeat Gu's family seems to be a teacher of Old Man Gu's existence.

...

Gu Xi squeezed the spoon tightly in her hand, trembling slightly, her palms were full of cold sweat, and she didn't even notice that her knuckles were already squeezed white.

Gu Shao on the side noticed Gu Xi's strangeness and asked Gu Xi in a low voice: "What's the matter?"

Gu Xi was called back to God by Gu Shao's voice, and shook her head instinctively.

Then he subconsciously looked at the opposite Gu Yaobai's place, for fear of being discovered by the other party, and then quickly retracted.

Gu Xi tried very hard to resist leaving from the dinner table and the urge to tell the story of the novel with Mr. Gu and Gu Shao—I can't say yet. If you say anything in the novel, everyone will only think that she is mentally abnormal. And it may be horrified.

"No, nothing." Gu Xi bit her spoon and whispered.

Gu Shao glanced at Gu Xi quietly, and made sure that there was nothing wrong with Gu Xi, then he let go of his slightly frowning eyebrows.

"If you can't finish it, don't eat it." Gu Shao glanced at the mountain of delicacies in front of Gu Xi, and said.

He was worried that this girl would not be good at rejecting the kindness of the old man and the three boys, Gu Yanlin, and eating himself badly.

After all, Gu Shao motioned to the three of Gu Yanlin with his eyes.

"Good." Gu Xi nodded.

Gu Yaobai and Gu Xueer stayed at Gu's house until they had dinner in the evening before leaving.

During this period, Gu Xi remained vigilant.

In the front room of the Gu family, Gu Xi's hand has been subconsciously tugging on the corners of Gu Shao's clothes until she watched Gu Yaobai take Gu Xueer away, and the other party's car gradually drove away into the Gu family's yard. Gu Xi was relieved. , The tight string is slightly relaxed.

Until Gu Xi found out that Gu Shao, who was next to her, didn't know when she had disappeared.

Gu Xi looked around in a panic, but didn't see Gu Shao before asking a few people around him: "Gu, where's my father?"

"My dad, second uncle, uncle, they went to the study just now." Gu Yanxiao explained.

Gu Yanlin also explained: "It should be to talk about things."

I don't know what Gu Xi was thinking in a daze, but he didn't even notice when the adults left.

However, looking at Gu Xi's dumbfounded look at this time, Gu Yanlin secretly thought it was funny—haha, my sister is too cute, would you be considered a strange brother if you want to poke her in the face?

Here, Gu Xi didn't know what Gu Yanlin was thinking, and nodded seriously.

"Go, take you to see something fun." Gu Xi was a little absent-minded, thinking she was bored, Gu Yanxiao said.

And what they call 'fun' is to take Gu Xi to the old man's place to see the various photos taken by the Gu family in the past.

Of course, it also includes the ugly photos of their respective childhood and ignorance.

"Xixi, look at this, who do you guess this is?" Gu Yanlin asked Gu Xi, pointing to a somewhat chronological photo in the album.

"My dad?" Gu Xi answered almost without even thinking about it.

The picture should look like Gu Shao when he was a teenager. This is one of the few pictures of Gu Shao in this album, and it was obviously taken secretly.

"How did you tell? I thought you would guess it was my dad." Gu Chenyi on the side said in surprise.

The second uncle and his dad look alike, especially when they were a teenager, they looked super alike.

When Gu Chenyi looked at the photo album before, he admitted that he was wrong.

Gu Xi glanced at Gu Chenyi, then pointed to the human in the photo: "Hey, the color of my dad's eyes is different from that of my uncle."

It really is...

Gu Chenyi: "..." That's why he is stupid.

"Next book, next book."

"Grandpa, how many books are there? How do I think there are more than when I was last time?" Gu Chenyi flipped through several other albums and muttered over and over again.

The few people who couldn't sit still didn't like to watch photo albums, and they were all taken by the old man before.

But today Gu Xi came, and the three people suddenly found this session very interesting.

"This is a few years ago. This is the eldest brother, this is Gu Yanxiao, this is me, and this..." The three of them pointed to the photos in the album and explained to Gu Xi what happened during the photo shoot. Funny.

"Fuck!" Gu Chenyi almost jumped up when he saw a certain photo.

"Gu Yanxiao secretly took photos in my group, when did Grandpa actually type them out!"

Although Gu Chenyi desperately wanted to destroy the corpse, Gu Xi still saw it: the photo should be what it looked like two or three years ago. In the photo, Gu Chenyi was sitting on the toilet and carrying a bowl of snail noodles.

A good-tasting teenager.

Gu Xi commented in her heart, then raised her eyebrows and looked at Gu Chenyi: "Do you want to be there?"

Gu Chenyi: "..." Shen Te Ma was on the scene.

"I was really framed by Gu Yanxiao!" Gu Chenyi howled: What a shame!

Gu Yanxiao on the side glanced at Gu Chenyi indifferently: "What caused me to frame it? Isn't this what you want to eat, and you have to go to the toilet to eat it?"

"Not you yet."

At that time, Gu Chenyi had an appendicitis operation, and the doctor wouldn't let him eat too much, but the problem was that he was hungry.

So he fooled Gu Yanxiao to secretly buy him food.

He didn't say he wants snail noodles either! This is Gu Yanxiao's own proposition to buy.

He wouldn't eat if it weren't for the hallucinations of hungry.

But while eating, Gu Chenyi found that it was still a bit delicious.

"If it wasn't for you to buy it for me, and you fooled me into saying that this stuff tastes so big, it won't be found in the toilet... I just believed in your ghost!" Gu Chenyi vomited: I only blame myself for being too young.

Gu Yanxiao held back his laugh, patted Gu Chenyi's shoulder solemnly, and said, "Don't worry, I won't send this ugly picture of you to those girls who like you at school."

"You said that, I'm more worried about it." Gu Chenyi gave Gu Yanxiao a blank look and took the album: "No, I have to destroy it now, and also delete the contents of your phone!"

Before Gu Chenyi could move, Grandpa Gu's voice came from behind him.

"What to delete! This is the history of our Gu family." Old man Gu glared at Gu Chenyi. These photos were collected by him on a special trip, and he asked his people to type them out, and they will be full of memories in the future.

Gu Chenyi: "..." No, he doesn't want to be this 'history'.

"I didn't regret it." It was a pity.

Mr. Gu sighed with regret.

None of them saw what Xixi looked like when he was a child. The only photo they found was the one taken by Xu Jiaofeng of the Lin family and was taken out by Xu Jiaofeng from the Lin family and prepared to be thrown away. Later, when he was taken to the police station by a kind reporter, he was about to take it for enlightenment. Photo.

In the photo, Gu Xi was dirty and her face was covered with tears. She was still holding on to the lollipop that was only half of the lollipop left after she fell. Her eyes were bewildered and frightened.

Mr. Gu felt distressed when he looked at that photo, and he didn't dare to look at it again.

The cherishment when I was a child must be very cute too.

Gu Gu Yanlin and the others were also thinking in their hearts.

"Not before, but more slowly in the future." Gu Yanlin said.

"Haha, yes, there will be more and more in the future."

"Come on, let's take one now." Gu Chenyi took out his phone.

Several people took the old man and took a few selfies.

Fortunately, the appearance is high enough, it is not so ugly.

Following a few people making a fuss, Gu Xi's fears and worries caused by the plot in the novel and Gu Yaobai's words have subsided a lot.

However, Gu Xi hadn't forgotten that matter.

"By the way, Grandpa, is there a picture of you before?" Gu Xi asked.

Such inquiries made the old man feel happy for a while: "Haha, Xixi still want to see grandpa's photos?"

"Yeah." Gu Xi nodded.

Upon seeing this, the old man felt right in his heart and ran to his cabinet without hesitation, and found a photo album with a sense of time.

Look at the message on the first page of the album, this album should have been collected by their grandmother.

"Look, this is a photo of Grandpa who was sent to the army just before..." Grandpa Gu introduced to Gu Xi one by one.

Most of the photos of Mr. Gu are official upper body ID photos, and some group photos.

This is exactly what Gu Xi wanted to see.

Gu Xi turned to a group photo with the names written in sequence at the bottom, her eyes fell on the names below, and looked it up very seriously, but unfortunately she didn't find one with the surname Xie.

I flipped through a few more pictures, and the only one named Xie seemed to be younger than the old man Gu. It should not be the teacher who harmed the old man Gu's family in the novel.

However, Gu Xi still didn't want to give up, so she pointed to the person corresponding to the name and asked, "Grandpa, who is this person?"

"Is this?" The old man leaned over, remembered for a moment, and then said: "This person is not in our class, but in the third class..."

"What's wrong?" The old man asked suspiciously.

Gu Xi shook her head quickly and said, "No, I just think this person looks a bit like the hot little brother recently."

Hearing Gu Xi's words, Grandpa Gu didn't take it seriously, and muttered: "Your little girls now like this kind of looks, it wasn't popular like this before we let it go."

"Grandpa, do you have any other photos?" Gu Xi asked unwillingly.

"That's it. When I was young, I didn't like to save photos. Your grandma took care of these." After a pause, Grandpa Gu smiled and looked at Gu Xi again: "What's the matter, Xixi still want to see the previous photos?"

Gu Xi nodded, shook her head again, and found a reason: "I found that Grandpa was super handsome when he was young, so I wanted to see it."

After a pause, Gu Xi immediately added: "Master is also an old handsome guy."

Gu Xi's words amused the old man, and waved his hand again: "We didn't want to grow up well at that time, the ability is the last word, hahaha."

Even so, the old man's heart was groaning for a while.

...

Gu Xi's gaze fell on the few photos that Gu Chenyi sent to the group just now, and her heart was warm, and she couldn't help feeling a little.

Whether it was before or now, this is a very happy family.

Whether it's for the plot service or for the selfishness of some big shots, why should Gu's family be used as cannon fodder...

Gu Xi shook her head silently, a flash of determination in her eyes.

the other side.

Gu Shao's cell phone message, who was talking about things in the study, also sounded at the same time, and he received several photos sent by Gu Chenyi to the group.

"These guys." Gu Feng looked at the photo and smiled.

When I saw the photo, I got together with a few kids at home, and Gu Shao smiled brightly. Gu Shao's eyes were soft.

Putting away the phone, Gu Shao resumed the previous topic, saying: "Over there, there is still some evidence of necessity for the time being."

"Maybe Gu Yaobai can be used as a breakthrough." Gu Xuan said.

"It can be considered." Gu Feng said.

Gu Shao was noncommittal.

The three talked about Gu Feng's serious injury during the mission.

At that time, although Mr. Gu was already old and gradually retreated to the second line, it was still the time when the Gu family's limelight was at its peak.

Coupled with the three sons' enthusiasm, the Gu family's prestige became even more prestigious for a while.

Many people said behind their backs: Gu's family is probably going to go up a new level.

At that time, Gu Feng in the army, without even using the strength of the Gu family, relied on his personal exploits to reach a very eye-catching position in less than 5 years.

It happened that at that time, Gu Feng was severely injured by an explosion during a mission that shouldn't have any risk, and he was also disabled.

Unlike Gu Shao and Gu Xuan, the boss of the Gu family really likes the atmosphere in the army. If it weren't for that incident, Gu Feng must still be in the army now, and it is absolutely impossible to turn into a civilian post.

As for the suspicious accident, at first, Gu Shao found some evidence pointing to Gu Yaobai, so people went to get Gu Yaobai.

However, the Gu family had more evidence later, and found that the matter was more complicated than they thought. Gu Yaobai is one side, and many people really participated in it.

The only blame is that the original Gu family was too arrogant.

And the one who led the accident was the person behind Gu Yaobai. The identity of the other party was not simple, but he was still a teacher whom Mr. Gu respected very much.

This is also the reason why the old man Gu and Gu Feng had saved Gu Yaobai out, but Gu Shao did not stop him in private.

On the bright side, what others saw was that Gu Shao had fallen out with Old Man Gu because of this incident and left the Gu family directly.

But in fact, Gu Shao inherited the position of the head of the Gu family. He left the Gu family on the face of it, but in fact it was to protect the people of the Gu family.

"Hey, it's a pity..." Gu Xuan sighed lightly, "If the clues from Gu Yaobai weren't too important, he should have settled his business long ago."

There was really not much of Gu Yaobai's injury to Gu Feng before, but what happened on the day of his engagement banquet really did take care of Gu Yaobai.

—At first, Gu Xuan and his wife were only engaged, so naturally they did not consider having children so early. However, Gu Yaobai did something in private: Gu Yaobai wanted to frame Gu Xuan's newlywed wife for a relationship with Gu Shao, and even arranged an exposure the next day.

Fortunately, Gu Shao noticed the error early and notified him.

Although it wasn't the 'accident' back then, and there would be no regrets that this little cutie appeared, but the things Gu Yaobai did wrong can't be justified. One yard goes to one yard, and the accounts that should be settled have to be settled.

It is a pity that the person behind Gu Yaobai has been in a high position for many years and has too many complicated networks. Even today, the other party has already retired from his position on the surface, but the actual power still exists.

The other party couldn't help the Gu family easily, and the Gu family also owed the fire, and couldn't do the other side.

"It won't take too long." Gu Shao looked down and said in a deep voice.

...

When the three of them finished talking about the matter and came back to the living room from the study, they saw that Gu Xi was already asleep on the sofa, wrapped in a blanket covered by Gu Feng's wife Wang Pei.

"You three talk about things and look at the time." Wang Pei spit out, then looked at Gu Xi and smiled, then turned around and said to Gu Shao: "It's probably because I'm tired from playing today. Let her go to the room to sleep here. The girl just refused to say anything, she will wait for you to come out here."

Chapter 38: Go to school togetherSettings

Hearing Wang Pei's words, Gu Shao had no expression on his face, but when he looked closely, he seemed to be smiling.

Gu Shao walked over and squatted down beside the sofa.

"Get up, we are going home." Gu Shao said to Gu Xi, with a touch of gentleness that would never be possible when facing others.

It's a pity that Gu Xi in her sleep didn't hear it at all. She seemed to feel uncomfortable. She rubbed her face against the blanket and found a comfortable position to continue sleeping.

Gu Shao yelled a few more times, but still failed to scream this girl, and suddenly had a headache.

I looked at Gu Xi helplessly for a while, and found that there was something he couldn't do. Gu Shao simply started, as if he wanted to take Gu Xi back directly with his clothes.

Elder Gu on the side suddenly jumped.

"What do you do if you break the person with such a carry!" Old Man Gu said with a distressed expression on his face. Besides, even if it is not bad, what should I do if I wake people up?

"Are you carrying people like this?" Old Man Gu said with a black face.

Gu Shao glanced at the old man faintly: "You used to carry us like this, right."

In the past, the old man was in the camp, and it was rougher than Gu Shao to take the children.

Hearing this, Old Man Gu was unhappy, and he gave Gu Shao a white look: "Can you be the same as Xixi?"

Gu Shao: "..."

"It's all right," Old Man Gu waved his hand, and said again: "Where are you going to take people away if you are all asleep, don't leave tonight, just stay at home."

After all, Grandpa Gu didn't give Gu Shao a chance to refuse, so he directly ordered the aunt at home to clean up the bed for Gu Xi.

So, when Gu Xi woke up the next day, she looked at the unfamiliar environment around her, and she was completely blinded.

Is she sleepwalking or crossing?

Gu Xi secretly poked and thought about it.

However, with the pile of dolls and collectibles that Gu Yanlin had given to her on the table next to her, Gu Xi quickly recognized that this was the room her grandfather had prepared for her.

The clothes she was going to wear were prepared by the bed, and towels and toothbrushes were prepared in the bathroom.

Even her schoolbag that was originally kept at home was sent here.

Gu Xi didn't feel comfortable with this treatment for a while.

Gu Xi packed up quickly.

As soon as I opened the door, I saw Gu Yanxiao and Gu Chenyi sticking to the door of his room.

"What are you doing?" Gu Xi was taken aback.

"I'm afraid you will forget that today is Monday, so we are going to come and wake you up," Gu Yanxiao said with a calm smile, paused, and then explained: "You just came out and you came out."

Gu Chenyi on the side also nodded: I would never admit that the two of them have been watching eagerly for more than ten minutes.

"Where is my father?" Gu Xi asked the two of them.

Yesterday, Gu Xi was waiting for Gu Shao to come out and wanted to tell the other party to be careful of Gu Yaobai, but after waiting, she actually fell asleep in a daze.

She slept in the house of Gu Patriarch, so where is Gu Shao?

"Second Uncle said that there is a briefing meeting in the morning, and he is going to the company. Let you go to school with us for a while." Gu Chenyi said, thinking that he could go to school with Gu Xi for a while, but he was a little excited.

Hearing Gu Chenyi's words, Gu Xi nodded, and vaguely remembered that when she slept in a daze in the morning, Gu Shao seemed to come and knock on her door, telling her to leave first, and then let her do something.

At that time, Gu Xi was not awake, thinking she was still dreaming, and she didn't hear what Gu Shao said.

"Let's go, let's go down for breakfast first." Gu Yanxiao said, before Gu Xi could react, he took the initiative to take the schoolbag in Gu Xi's hand.

Downstairs, in the restaurant, Mr. Gu is drinking morning tea.

Seeing the three grandsons come down together, the old man's face immediately put on a happy smile.

Mainly because Gu Xi has nothing to do with the other two boys.

"When you come, sit over and eat, and go to school in a while." Old man Gu said kindly.

Gu Xi sat down at the dining table. There was a big table in front of him. They had everything, but there were more than a dozen delicate little buns.

"Aunt Mei said that you like to eat steamed buns. Grandpa specially asked the kitchen to make them. This is the pumpkin flavor that Xixi likes. Come and taste it." Old Master Gu said.

"There are other flavors too."

"Okay..." Gu Xi nodded.

But in the blink of an eye, there was a pile of breakfast on the plate in front of her.

Gu Xi: "..." I really doubt whether I will be "three highs" at a young age.

After having breakfast, Mr. Gu personally sent his three grandsons to the door, and then babblingly confessed a few words before letting them leave.

The three people went to school.

When the car was approaching the school, seeing the driver preparing to drive to the parking lot next to the school as usual, Gu Yanxiao called the driver and said, "Uncle Chen, drive to the school gate today and stop."

Hearing this, the driver was taken aback: Of course you can drive to the school gate, but...

"It is estimated that there are a lot of people at the school gate at this moment." There are also a lot of cars.

Before this, the two young masters said by themselves: There are too many people at the entrance of the school. It would be a waste of time to drive to the entrance of the school. It is better to drive to the parking lot and walk in by themselves.

—All I want is more people!

Gu Yanxiao thought in his heart, but didn't say so, instead, he said in a serious manner: "It's okay, there is nothing to delay. Drive over and stop, we can get off the car, anyway, we will also be on the road."

Even Gu Chenyi, who was on the side, nodded and said in agreement: "That is, let's drive over, it's too far to go here."

driver:"..."

Although I didn't understand what the two young masters were doing today, the driver still drove the car to the school gate according to what they said.

"A little bit ahead."

"Yes, it's here."

So the car stopped at the main entrance of the school.

Gu Yanxiao and Gu Chenyi originally had a lot of attention in the High School Affiliated to High School A, and Gu Xi became what everyone called "God Cherish" because of the previous "Science League".

Three people appeared at the school gate at the same time, and they got off the same car, which naturally attracted a lot of attention.

"Why would the three of them come to school together?"

"Yeah, what's the matter, what is the relationship between these three?"

"Don't tell me that Gu Chenyi is really chasing Gu Xi." The day after Gu Xi transferred to school, Gu Chenyi ran to Class 7 for 'giving diligence', so there was such a fake news.

"Mao Qian," the person next to him rolled his eyes: "How long ago did your rumor go, are they relatives?"

"Really, where did you know?"

"Many people in the school know about it, and Wang Ruijie has Gu Yanxiao's WeChat friends, Gu Yanxiao has already said it in the circle of friends."

"so it is."

"Yeah, God is also surnamed Gu."

"I feel they are in a good relationship..."

"envy."

The people around whispered.

Here, Gu Xi glanced at the two big boys who were crying on both sides, really didn't know what they were showing off.

However, after getting along, Gu Xi had some understanding of these two people.

To put it simply, Gu Yanxiao is a 'white cut black', while Gu Chenyi is just the opposite, a 'black cut white'.

It wasn't until Gu Xi was sent to Class 7 that Gu Yanxiao handed the school bag to Gu Xi.

And Gu Chenyi on the side also said with a serious face: "You have to be well in class. If you have anything, or if you want me to help, call me on WeChat. I promise to rush over within 1 minute."

Seeing Gu Chenyi's serious face, Gu Xi was a little amused: What can she have 'not good'?

It's funny, and Gu Xi feels warm in her heart.

"Okay." Gu Xi smiled, and nodded with a serious expression following Gu Chenyi's expression.

"You are obedient there too." Gu Xi said, and in order to cooperate with this, she raised her hand and patted Gu Chenyi on the top of the head.

Gu Chenyi: "..." Why do you always like to pat him on the head?

Such actions will make him feel like a younger brother.

Although he is indeed a younger brother.

...

Watching the two people walking to their respective classes, Gu Xi turned around and entered the classroom.

As soon as he entered the classroom, Gu Xi greeted everyone in the class with all kinds of wonderful sights. Among them, Dong Mingming was absolutely right.

As soon as Gu Xi sat down, Dong Mingming, who was beside him, leaned in surprise.

"Are you, Gu Yanxiao and Gu Chenyi really a family?" Dong Mingming asked curiously.

Although there were rumors about this before, most people didn't believe it very much. After all, Gu Xi had just transferred to the attached middle school.

Until yesterday, Dong Mingming saw the picture of the family she shared in Gu Xi's circle of friends.

"Yes." Gu Xi nodded.

"But cousins?"

"alright."

"No wonder..." Dong Mingming murmured.

-No wonder Gu Yanxiao and Gu Chenyi, two people who are usually so cold that they would never participate in school voting activities, would so hard to get votes on the list.

The two methods to canvass for Gu Xi are endless: what vote to send A tick, vote to send concert tickets, vote to send autographed basketball, vote to help copy notes, vote to help write homework...

The richness of the means and the huge investment are simply breathtaking.

I feel that if we continue, the two will sell themselves.

However, it was indeed effective. With the charisma of the two, Gu Xi's votes rose by leaps and bounds as if riding on a rocket.

Thinking of this, Dong Mingming suddenly became excited again, and took Gu Xi's hand, saying: "By the way, you don't know yet, your votes are now second!"

Their class registration late, they lost the advantage of first-serving votes. Originally, Gu Xi was a lot worse than the original second place, but because of Gu Yanxiao and Gu Chenyi's fierce canvassing operation, Gu Xi's number of votes did not last long. Just surpassed the second place, and even now is a lot higher than the other side.

While talking, Dong Mingming took out his mobile phone and handed it to Gu Xi to see: "Look, this is your current number of votes."

Gu Xi saw a long string of numbers.

"These two people are really awesome!" Dong Mingming said with emotion.

It seems that not only Gu Yanxiao and Gu Chenyi, but even Sheng Xiuyan miraculously helped Gu Xi get votes in the circle of friends.

The three male gods help Gu Xi canvass votes together, this row of faces, this output! Don't be too awesome.

—Why don't you think you just rushed to the first place like this?

Dong Mingming couldn't help but think secretly in his heart.

She didn't dare to think about it before.

After all, Gu Xueer was the first.

As a school girl and goddess recognized by the whole school, Gu Xue'er's supporters can circle the school several times in a row from the first to the third.

But Gu Xi's current vote growth rate is really fast.

Suddenly, I noticed that the person next to me suddenly lost his voice. Gu Xi turned her head and saw Dong Mingming biting her pen, her face entangled and she didn't know what she was thinking, and she was still muttering something in her mouth.

"What are you thinking?" Gu Xi raised her hand and shook in front of Dong Mingming's eyes.

Dong Mingming came back to his senses, looked at Gu Xi, and said: "I'm counting. Xiaoxue is 1450 meters ahead of Xiaoxi. Xiaoxue walks in front at a speed of 0.2 kilometers per hour, and Xiao Xi is chasing behind at a speed of 0.22 kilometers per hour. And asked Xiaoxi when he could catch up with Xiaoxue."

Gu Xi's mouth twitched slightly: "..." What's this all about?

"This question is not rigorous, and people cannot be so slow." Gu Xi patted Dong Mingming's hand and said, and when he caught up, people starved to death.

"Didn't I make an analogy," Dong Mingming said, waving his hand: "Forget it, let me tell you that you don't understand it, I do it myself, hehe."

After that, Dong Mingming continued to hold the phone again, muttering intently on his face.

Until a few more classes, Dong Mingming suddenly and excitedly shook Gu Xi's hand and said: "Gu Xi, look at it, you are only 1358 votes short of the first!"

"Really." Gu Xi also leaned over and took a look.

"Aren't you excited?" Looking at Gu Xi's calm look, Dong Mingming asked suspiciously.

"Excited." Gu Xi said, but the words with Gu Xi's expression at the moment were not convincing at all.

Dong Mingming shook his head: "It's not like."

"And how do I feel that you are sluggish all day? What happened?"

"Nothing," Gu Xi shook her head and said, "I'm just thinking about something."

She was thinking about the affairs between the Gu family and Lin Yize, Gu Yaobai and the big man behind it in the novel.

—The Gu family became a lot of low-key after the old man retired, but after the uncle was injured, it began to change business gradually.

For more than ten years, although Gu's business has been very low-key, it has actually developed very well.

Until Lin Yize and Gu Yaobai joined forces and began to seize Gu's market,

It stands to reason that even if the two join forces, it would be difficult for them to defeat the Gu family in business.

However, Gu Yaobai obtained a lot of Gu's business records through his time in Gu's family. Those things were nothing at all, but Gu Yaobai and Lin Yize deliberately processed them into illegal transactions in order to discredit the Gu family.

Not only that, Gu Yaobai also photographed some old Gu's past letters from the Gu family and gave them to the old master's mentor. These letters were originally just ordinary exchanges between the old man and some old friends. Just because some of these old friends are in important positions and some have gone abroad, the other party inverted the black and white saying that these letters are evidence that the old man betrayed the official house, and the letters were forced to The usual conversations in it are said to be some code words.

The opponent has high authority, deep qualifications, and obvious nonsense, but some people even believed it.

For this reason, the Gu family had to be investigated.

...

Gu Xi listed the methods that those people had used on Gu's family one by one, combed them back and forth, and soon discovered the problem.

-If it's just an investigation, Gu's family can completely deny it. If the Gu family does not admit it, and the official cannot obtain further evidence, the matter will soon pass through safely.

But why was Gu's family still gone in the end?

This is the most incomprehensible part of Gu Xi.

In the novel, the great figure holds some of Gu's 'evidence' in his hands. In fact, Gu's family also holds some of the other's things, and the two parties are in a mutual restraint relationship.

The two sides are evenly matched, and even because of Gu Shao's identity and personal worth, the Gu family is even more valued by the government.

In such a relationship, Gu Jia can obviously protect himself. But in the end, Gu's family did not release the evidence of the other party, which caused him to be controlled by others, and finally "collapsed" under the pressure and false accusation of the other party.

Why?

There are too few records about Gu's family in the novel.

Gu Xi couldn't think of any method Lin Yize and Gu Yaobai used to destroy the Gu family.

...

With doubts hidden in her heart, Gu Xi looked absent-minded until school was over.

Until school was over, Gu Yanxiao and Gu Chenyi came over, pulled Gu Xi and left.

"Why are you walking so fast?" Gu Xi asked them suspiciously.

Gu Chenyi said with a happy face: "Brother treats you."

"Big Brother?"

"Yeah, it's near the school, skewers! My brother has already arranged the position there in advance. Let's make a quick decision in the past."

After a pause, Gu Chenyi said again: "By the way, don't eat too much for a while, just seven to eight minutes. You have to go back and talk to Grandpa."

-Mr. Gu is especially strict in this regard, and resolutely does not allow them to eat outside, especially the kind of junk food.

Therefore, a few people can only secretly keep secret.

In order not to be caught, every time a few people eat outside, they have to have dinner with the adults in the family.

At this time, Gu Yanxiao said to Gu Xi again: "Don't be too anxious, just eat slowly, the big deal is to go back and tell grandpa that I have forgotten the time when I play basketball with Gu Chenyi, and you are waiting for us by the side."

Gu Xi nodded.

Thinking of Gu Yanlin, I feel a little strange.

"Big brother doesn't have to go to class?" She remembered that Gu Yanlin seemed to be only 17 years old.

Hearing Gu Xi's question, Gu Yanxiao and Gu Chenyi almost turned black at the same time.

Gu Chenyi: "That guy is a pervert."

"Why?" Gu Xi asked.

Gu Yanxiao explained: "Big Brother completed high school ahead of schedule two years ago..."

After finishing high school, Gu Yanlin chose a major in sociology under the compulsory request of Mr. Gu. As a result, it only took less than one and a half years for Gu Yanlin to complete all four-year major subjects. And because of Gu Yanlin's talent in electronic technology, he was exceptionally approved by the school to study two majors at the same time.

Gu Yanlin is currently taking classes in country M as an international exchange student.

However, it is said that Gu Yanlin took three weeks to finish the course of this semester.

Gu Xi: "..."

It's too much.

Even she inexplicably felt a sense of pressure called 'other brothers and sisters are too powerful, it seems I'm too mediocre.'

...

The three of them were talking, when Gu Xi suddenly saw a car not far away, her eyes lit up.

That's Gu Shao's car!

"I'm not going anymore, you go." Gu Xi turned around and said to the two of them, and then she saw Gu Chenyi's face of'abandoned'.

Gu Xi smiled at the other party and shrugged with a regretful expression: "I will be taught a lesson when I am discovered."

-This is the truth, but can you not be so excited when you see your second uncle, and you will leave them home with your dad every minute? And your current regret look doesn't look like it at all, okay?

Gu Chenyi looked at Gu Xi silently complaining. Feeling aggrieved: If you say that Gu's family is the first to have relationship with Gu Xi?

Fortunately, Gu Xi didn't know what Gu Chenyi was thinking at the moment, otherwise he would definitely ask: When did we agree?

Even if it is, in Gu Xi's place, Gu Shao will always be the first, and then the others.

However, looking at Gu Chenyi's aggrieved look, even though he knew that the pretence was a little bit more, Gu Xi touched the other party's head comfortingly, and said, "Next time, let's be together next time."

After all, Gu Xi trot in the direction of her car.

Back home, in the evening, Gu Xi took the finished homework and went to the study to find Gu Shao.

Hearing the small noise outside the door, Gu Shao raised his head from the document in his hand and looked at the door: "Sign?"

"Yeah." The stuff nodded and moved to Gu Shao holding the workbook.

Gu Xi's homework is almost free of errors, but after getting the homework book, Gu Shao checked it carefully.

After signing the name of the assignment for each subject, Gu Xi handed the book to Gu Xi, and said: "Go to bed early."

"Okay." Gu Xi nodded, holding the workbook but didn't move.

"dad..."

"What's the matter?" Gu Shao asked in a light tone when Gu Xi looked like he wanted to talk.

"It's..." After hesitating for a moment, Gu Xi finally raised her head and looked at Gu Shao seriously: "I have a very serious question to tell Dad."

Chapter 39: Need pocket moneySettings

Hearing Gu Xi's words, Gu Shao's pen hand stopped in mid-air.

"A serious matter?" Gu Shao looked at Gu Xi and his eyes moved slightly.

This girl wanted to tell herself that she secretly met some strange netizens on the Internet and planned to meet each other?

Still want to confess to yourself, behind his back he used his ID card information to quietly sign up for the'Tianchuang Contest'?

Gu Shao thought to himself: This girl seems to have done a lot of things behind his back.

Or something he doesn't know yet?

——

When Gu Shao looked at him with a look of leisure, Gu Xi was inexplicably guilty, and felt that the other party had a subtext of "The organization has seen you through you, and the nature of your own confession is completely different from our conviction."

However, it should be impossible for Gu Shao to know about the content of the novel in her dream.

Gu Xi muttered in her heart, after thinking about it, she first looked at Gu Shao sincerely, and asked euphemistically: "Dad, is our Gu family rich and powerful? It's the kind of wealth, er...excellent status. The existence that ordinary people don't dare to provoke?"

Gu Shao didn't expect that the "serious question" that came out of Gu Xi's mouth would be such a sentence. For a moment, his expression stopped, and a rare surprise flashed across his face.

"Why do you ask?" Gu Shao raised his eyebrows and looked at Gu Xi and asked.

Gu Xi didn't answer Gu Shao's question, and asked urgently: "Is it right?"

"That's true." Gu Shao replied. The Gu family has always had a rich heritage. Even if they gradually converged over the years and acted low-key, the Gu family is still the Gu family.

After hearing this, Gu Xi thought about it, and asked, "In this case, are there many people staring at Gu's family?"

Gu Shao: "..."

He originally thought that the next sentence that Gu Xi asked would be, "Is she considered a rich second-generation, rich lady" or something, but he didn't expect that Gu Xi would be concerned about this.

Gu Shao frowned slightly.

Without waiting for Gu Shao to speak, Gu Xi continued to say with a serious face: "For example, the enemy family retaliates, or some families are out of jealousy towards Gu family, afraid of being robbed of the limelight by Gu family, fear of being threatened by Gu family to their interests and status. Then he used the means behind his back, wanting to destroy Gu's family?"

"There will be." Gu Shao said in a deep voice, with a serious expression in his expression.

The tree attracts the wind, and there are not many people who dare to attack the Gu family, but there are many people who look forward to the Gu family's disintegration, but they are not so capable anymore.

Although this is true, looking at Gu Xi's serious face and frowning brows, Gu Shao really didn't know how this girl and child would think of this.

However, Gu Shao soon thought of Gu Xi's defense against the outside world even if it was hidden well.

Uneasy?

——Fear of losing the asylum of the family again and returning to the life of the Lin family?

"The Gu family will not collapse." Gu Xi sighed and said.

After a pause, Gu Shao looked at Gu Xi and said seriously: "Even if the Gu family has something in the future, I will give you the best protection as a father."

This is Gu Shao's promise to Gu Xi.

Gu Xi's eyes widened when she heard Gu Shao's words. Although she was not trying to say this, Gu Shao's words still moved her heart.

"No." Gu Xi shook her head: "I just want to remind you, Dad, you, uncle, uncle, and grandfather, you have to be careful, whether it is the people around you or those who have known you for many years and have a close relationship with you. Good people are untrustworthy. They look like five people and six people. Maybe they are secretly changing the law and want to persecute Gu's family."

Gu Shao's mouth twitched when he heard the words of the relationship.

"These people must guard against them, as well as Gu's secrets and other things, eh..."

Before Gu Xi could finish her words, she received a knock from Gu Shao on her forehead.

Gu Xi clutched her forehead: "I haven't finished yet"...

"These things are not something you should think about." Gu Shao interrupted Gu Xi's words, and said with a stern expression.

If you look closely, you can see a trace of helplessness in Gu Shao's eyes.

Although what Gu Xi said was not wrong, she said that the things she worried about did exist, but Gu Shao did not want her to worry about these things prematurely at this age.

"Really, I had a dream one day and I dreamed that someone would harm our family," Gu Xi said, as if he was afraid that Gu Shao would not believe in himself, and added: "My dream is accurate!"

Although, to be precise, it is the plot of a novel rather than a dream.

"I see." Gu Shao said.

"But what you should think about is learning, or how to make yourself happy, not these, these things are left to the adults to consider."

"Oh." Seeing that Gu Shao's expression didn't seem like he didn't take his words to heart, Gu Xi nodded.

"But you must be alert."

"go to sleep."

"Um..." Meeting Gu Shao's stern gaze, Gu Xi shrank her head.

"I'll just say the last sentence, just one sentence," Gu Xi made a '1' gesture with her finger, and said, before Gu Shao agreed, she hurriedly said: "I think Gu Yaobai, I mean San Shu is not a good person. "

Speaking this sentence to Gu Shao, Gu Xi felt that it was a waste of much energy.

However, not to mention that she was also afraid that Gu Shao and the Gu family would not be guarded against Gu Yaobai and would be the other party's plot.

"Okay, I'm going to sleep." Under Gu Shao's eyes, Gu Xi persuaded, ready to go to bed obediently.

However, just after taking two steps, Gu Xi stopped again and looked back at Gu Shao with a guilty conscience.

Gu Xi: "Really, it's the last thing!"

Gu Shao: "Say."

Gu Xi: "Dad, can you give me pocket money?"

"..." For the first time, Mr. Gu felt that he couldn't keep up with the children's brain circuits and thinking jumps.

Seeing that Gu Shao didn't reply, Gu Xi felt a little nervous, bit her lower lip, and said, "It doesn't need a lot, just one thousand, um, two thousand, two thousand yuan."

Gu Xi had thought about it before coming. Although she reminded Gu Shao to be careful of Gu Yaobai and an unidentified person behind her, she still had to be prepared with both hands.

——The 'small treasury' plan she planned before still has to continue.

She didn't use the pocket money that Gu Shao gave her, so she saved them all, plus some bonuses she got in the competition, and kept them until the time when she and Gu's family went offline in the novel, that is, when she was about to reach adulthood, there should be one. The pen is not a small number.

In the future, even if the Gu family will inevitably go bankrupt, as long as the money is not included in the Gu family and Gu Shao's property, it will not be liquidated together and should be enough to survive.

So, now it's a pension for Gu Shao, no, it's an anti-risk fund.

——

Gu Shao didn't know the calculations in Gu Xi's mind. Although he was surprised that Gu Xi suddenly asked him for pocket money, after careful consideration, it is reasonable as a parent to give pocket money to his children.

only......

Gu Shao frowned slightly as he thought of something.

"I'll give it to you tomorrow," Gu Shao said, then said, "Now, go to sleep."

Seeing Gu Shao agreed, Gu Xi no longer had any problems, and left the study obediently. When she left, she happily said to Gu Shao: "Good night."

——

Going back to her room, Gu Xi didn't sleep, but took out her cell phone and opened the group chat of [Destroyer of Heavenly Creation].

Only a few hours later, in the group, the [AAA] big brother has already piled up the 100-story building of '99' with his own efforts.

Gu Xi directly ignored the previous content and saw the latest messages sent by the other party.

[AAA]: The notice just posted is also an announcement. The project of our group is not only entered, but also directly classified into Category A after the first review!

The "A category" mentioned by the other party was mentioned by Gu Xi on the official website of the competition. Because there were too many entries, after the first expert review, the competition group divided all the projects into A, B, and B according to the score. C three categories.

—— Category C is the lowest score, mainly for some projects with low value or lack of feasibility. If these projects cannot come up with better or more reasonable designs in the next review, they will be directly disuse.

Some other design ideas are acceptable, but the submitted materials are not perfect and not good enough. Projects are classified as category B.

Only projects with good creativity, design, feasibility, and information will be classified into Category A.

Although after several audits, there are as many as 100 teams finally entering the competition, in fact, only 12 teams can get the label of 'A' in the four directions.

Below, there is another series of [AAA] self-hey:

[AAA]: Congratulations.

[AAA]: Happy Dapu Ben!

...

[AAA]: Haha, I think it's mainly because of your project creativity, brother X @X.

[AAA]: Of course, my technical design is also good.

[AAA]: Those pink eyes are too irritating.

——When the competition group announced the results of the first review, it also posted the information of each participating group.

Although the specific project content and submitted materials of each group are still confidential, and the personal information of the participants is also confidential, you can see the basic information of the team name, number of players, and project name of each participating group on it.

So in the contest forum, there were many voices questioning their group.

['Decisive battle at the top of heaven'? What kind of name is this? It's too second. 】

[This name sounds like it was taken by a primary school student. 】

[Isn't the competition system changed, can you sign up for the under 16s? Maybe this team is really a few minors. 】

[Sure that this kind of team can really get the A class? 】

[To be honest, after reading their team information, I am also very skeptical. 】

Regrettably, their team has only three members, and judging from the name of the team, it is not the same as the previous ones. There are studios and teams supported by professional schools and professional companies.

Such a 'pheasant' team actually stood out in the first review and squeezed into Category A, which is really hard to convince the crowd.

As a result, the number of people discussing them in the forum gradually increased, and their words were full of suspicion.

[A small team with no background and no strength, don't you think it's weird to be able to make a category A project? 】

[Moreover, I have seen their competition project, 'Accompanying Intelligent System'. To be honest, I don't think it's special. 】

[That is, to put it bluntly, isn't it just a small machine with artificial intelligence, Xiaozhi in my family, a certain cat elf can do the same. 】

[It's really not new, at least he can't justify getting the A category. 】

...

Seeing the discussion of these people in the forum, [AAA] tried very hard to resist being open to each other, but put on a vest, and replied: [Shabi. 】

It's just that now I'm in the group, but [AAA] can't help it.

[AAA]: A group of brains, the biggest highlight of our project is emotional intelligence. They know something about wool.

Looking at [AAA], although Gu Xi felt a little funny, she also became a little angry.

To her surprise, even [Lin] came out and cursed: [Really brain-dead. 】

[Lin]: I have carefully read the design drawings and submission materials that you two got out, and it works.

More than feasible, from his professional point of view, this project can be said to have great prospects.

This prospect is especially reflected in the market and users.

[Lin]: Don't worry, I will start to contact my group of partners and start working on it. I must make a basic model in the report two weeks later. At that time, let's use the strength to let the idiots see what is called strength crushing.

Seeing this passage of [Lin], Gu Xi raised her eyebrows slightly: This is the first time she has seen this man send such a long conversation.

It seems to be really angry.

Gu Xi whispered secretly.

[X]: Tell me what needs to be done at any time.

Gu Xi made a sentence.

After self-learning the basic technology for a period of time, at least Gu Xi is not as innocent as before.

If it doesn't work, she can also find Gu Shao, a big boss, to be busy, and Gu Yanlin seems to be able to do it too.

——

Thinking of this, Gu Xi was taken aback, and suddenly remembered what Gu Yanxiao and Gu Chenyi had told her this afternoon: Gu Yanlin seems to also specialize in electronic technology, right? The same as this brother [Lin] in the group, and he was of a genius level.

Gu Yanlin, this is also called [Lin], shouldn't two people be the same person?

"Is it such a coincidence?" Gu Xi sighed secretly.

However, Gu Xi soon shook her head again, denying this conjecture.

This [Lin] is a master who cherishes words like gold, and Gu Xi through his mobile phone can imagine that the other party is definitely a big touch.

As for Gu Yanlin in their family, he looked a little bit colder, but in fact, the tuberculosis with gum candy didn't run away.

Last night, Gu Xi was at her grandfather's house. She was waiting for Gu Shao to come out on the sofa, but she fell asleep with Gu Yanlin whispering beside her.

"Impossible, impossible," Gu Xi denied, shaking her head.

Thinking of what, Gu Xi sent another message in the group [X: Yes, I ask a question, is there a way I can sneak into someone's phone or computer, and then delete some of the things in his phone or computer? 】

This is Gu Xi's previous thought: if Gu Yaobai took photos of old man Gu's and friends' letters, those photos would definitely be in his mobile phone or some storage device, based on the time that Gu Yaobai and the protagonist teamed up in the novel. , At this time, he probably hadn't handed over the things to the person behind him.

If you can invade and delete it, wouldn't it solve a big problem?

[AAA] I quickly replied: Of course, as long as you are good enough.

After all, [AAA] threw a file package directly in the group.

Gu Xi clicked to open it, there are several files in it: the training of hackers, hackers from entry to proficiency, information war...

Before Gu Xi was happy, another message of [Lin] popped up in the group.

[Lin]: Don't think about it, it's illegal.

Just four words, concise and concise.

Sure enough, it couldn't be Gu Yanlin at home.

However, the other party's words also made Gu Xi sober: she was really naive.

This is no longer in a novel, so illegal things cannot be done.

Gu Xi patted her head to let herself dispel the idea.

——

However, Gu Xi did not stop thinking.

In the novel, Gu Shao was accused of being accused of leaking an important security system developed by NTN.

And this is actually a conspiracy set up by Gu Yaobai, Lin Yize, and the man behind them.

Originally, the system developed by NTN should be highly confidential, but the other party had a lot of connections because of his high position, and after a lot of effort, he still got the core content of NTN's security system.

Gu Yaobai's overseas channels passed these core contents to Country A, and forged a series of evidence to frame Gu Shao for betraying the motherland.

Although the evidence is not completely established and is not sufficient to convict Gu Shao's traitorous crimes, however, as the head of NTN, Gu Shao still bears responsibility for the leakage of core information.

At this time, the male protagonist did not know what method was used, and forged some pictures of Gu Shao's misbehavior, and the photos of entering and leaving illegal places were released to the public, and public opinion was in an uproar.

Gu Shao, an expert and professor with high reputation, was rumored to be a beast-like existence on the Internet overnight.

As a result, no matter the evidence, the attitude of the steward, and the public opinion, all stood on the opposite side of Gu Shao.

The wall fell down and everyone pushed.

...

The best way to stop this is to prove that Gu Shao did not leak secrets.

In fact, it is not difficult.

Knowing that things will be obtained by Gu Yaobai and others, NTN can actually be a two-part security system, one real and one fake, and the fake needs to rely on the real to run.

At that time, first submit the fake one to confuse the audience, so that in the end, as long as you show the real one, you can prove that NTN has not leaked secrets.

It might be possible to oppose the general and prove that the man behind it is an inner ghost.

The method is very simple, it is not so easy to implement-at least as Gu Xi's identity, ran over and said that NTN will be a fake security system in the future, and others will definitely take her words as a joke.

But in terms of time, there are still two years left.

In the past two years, she might be able to find a way to enter NTN and then participate in that secret project, which is much more convenient.

NTN is not an example of not recruiting minors.

For those teenagers who have outstanding professional performance, outstanding grades, or amazing talents, NTN will recruit them in the name of 'student students' and learn to improve by participating in the project.

Therefore, as long as Gu Xi studies hard, has good grades, and can win many awards in science and technology innovation, just like Gu Yanlin, she can pass NTN's inspection.

Gu Xi silently planned her blueprint for entering NTN.

——

At this time, Gu Shao was talking with Wang Wu in the study.

"Go and check, I regret whether I was bullied in school or elsewhere during this time." Gu Shao said.

Gu Xi suddenly ran over to say the words, it is really hard to let people not care, and Gu Shao also noticed that the tension and fear in Gu Xi's eyes when saying those words is not like falsehood.

Except for the Lin family, it may be some external factors that can make this girl so worried.

"In addition, netizens also check it out." Gu Shao emphasized again.

What if Gu Xizhen comes into contact with some inconsistent netizens?

Gu Xi frowned.

"Okay, I will arrange to check it right away." Wang Wu responded on the phone.

"En." Gu Shao replied. Just as he was about to hang up, a certain girl who should have gone to bed ran to the entrance of the study again, leaned on the door, and poked her head in.

"Let me just say one thing." Before Gu Shao frowned, Gu Xi said quickly: "Daddy, you can grow flowers and stroll around the park. Don't go to any weird places."

Throwing a word, Gu Xi ran back to her room like flying away.

Gu Shao's face was left inexplicable: "..."

What is a weird place?

Gu Xi lowered her gaze and her temples jumped.

——

Here, Gu Xi, who ran back to the room, jumped onto the bed and buried herself in the quilt.

Gu Xi was about to turn off her mobile phone to go to sleep.

But at this moment, I saw the phone, and [AAA] sent a separate message a minute ago.

[AAA]: Your name is Gu Xi? !

Chapter 40: EmbarrassedSettings

Seeing the news from [AAA], Gu Xi was taken aback.

The finger quickly tapped on the phone, and almost subconsciously he answered the other party; [How do you know? 】

[AAA]: Seen in your space.

After all, [AAA] directly posted a screenshot: This is the first status Gu Xi first posted in this space: 'Hello everyone, I'm Gu Xi. '

[AAA] Generally, I don't pay attention to the status of others, let alone Gu Xi's status for some time. Normally, it is impossible for him to see it.

But just now, he changed his registration information, deleted the uncle's information he used before, replaced it with his own, and added guardian information.

There was a flash of inspiration in his mind, [AAA] suddenly thought that the [X] brother in the group would also be under the age of 16 like him, and used the information of his family to sign up.

The more he thought about it, the more curious he became, so he went to look through [X]'s personal information and spatial information, to see if there was any clue.

As a result, I saw such a state, as well as those two very familiar words.

——

Here, seeing the screenshots sent by [AAA], a flash of enlightenment flashed across Gu Xi's face.

"So it's like this..." It seems that she herself exposed herself.

At that time, Gu Xi had just had her new name, and she felt like she was in the space.

At that time, she still had zero friends on this account, and she didn't expect anyone to notice.

But it doesn't matter if you know, they will also meet later.

Thinking about this, Gu Xi calmly replied to the other party: [Yes. 】

[AAA] A message came soon: Real name?

[X]: Hmm.

[AAA]: Girl?

[X]: Yes, isn't it written on my personal information?

Is it weird?

It feels like the other party just knew about it and was surprised.

[AAA] I was really surprised: He always thought [X] was a man, and treated him as a buddy.

Although the information of [X] is filled in, and the gender is 'female', who would believe such things as penguin information, isn't it generally filled in randomly? Fill in the birthday, whatever gender you want.

Someone specifically got the contact information of a certain girl in order to break into the group of girls, and made a trumpet, and the gender was remarked as female.

The main reason is that he never thought that [X] would be a girl, and it is very likely that he would be a girl he knew.

Excluding the possibility of having the same name and surname, he knew only one person named'Gu Xi'.

——

Gu Xi felt that the other party's questions and attitude were a bit strange. While wondering what he thought of, she asked the other party: [Do you know me? 】

Over there, when I received the news from Gu Xi, [AAA] shook his hand and replied with almost no thought: [I don't know. 】

The answer is clean and decisive.

Looking at the three words that the other party had almost answered in seconds, Gu Xi raised her eyebrows, somewhat inexplicably.

After waiting for a while, there was no new message from [AAA].

--that's it? After asking her if she was called Gu Xi, there was no more information.

and then? Gone?

Gu Xi feels that I don't want to [AAA] the usual style of painting.

However, Gu Xi didn't care about such a small episode.

Of course, she would never have thought that the man who was holding her mobile phone and chatting with her at this time was not a victim, but Sheng Xiuyan.

——

When Gu Xi calmly went to sleep, Sheng Xiuyan on the other side was holding the phone with a thunderbolt look on his face.

He admits that wearing a vest is a bit of self-releasing, and that is also because he treats [X] as a like-minded iron buddy to get along.

Who would have thought that the other party was actually a girl, or a girl he knew.

Sheng Xiuyan turned to the previous chat history between himself and [X]. Suddenly, the whole person became worse.

What the **** did he post!

Without seeing it, can you still withdraw it now? No, it is destroyed.

Great fame... too shameful.

After a while, Sheng Xiuyan couldn't help sending a message to [Lin].

[AAA]: Are you deliberately? !

If [X] is Gu Xi, would Gu Yanlin not know?

However, Sheng Xiuyan at this time obviously ignored a problem-everyone is wearing a vest, Gu Yanlin may really not know.

...

The next day, Gu Xi went to school as usual.

Because Gu Shao sent her off again today, the driver drove the car directly to the school gate.

As soon as Gu Xi was about to get off the bus, she saw Sheng Xiuyan at the school gate not far away.

"Just stay here." Gu Xi was about to go over and say hello to the other party.

"What's wrong?" Gu Shao on the side asked.

"I saw my classmate, the one who participated in the final round of the science competition with me last time." Gu Xi explained to Gu Shao with a smile, and pointed in Sheng Xiuyan's direction while talking.

As a result, when Gu Xi looked over again, Sheng Xiuyan was already gone.

Gu Shao's gaze also stopped for a moment in the direction that the kid at the school gate turned and ran away, and then he retracted his gaze. Then he confessed to Gu Xi: "If you have anything at school, or something that you cannot handle with your classmates, please call me at any time."

Gu Shao is still wondering if Gu Xi was bullied at school.

Gu Xi took Gu Shao's remarks as an instruction from thousands of parents to their children's ever-changing clan, grinned at Gu Shao, nodded obediently, and responded, "Okay."

"Go to class."

"Okay," Gu Xi got out of the car, waved to Gu Shao in the car again, and said "Goodbye Dad" before turning around and ran towards the school.

The driver Gu Shao drove, but didn't drive far, and stopped not far away. It was not until Gu Xi entered the school safely and without exception that Gu Shao told the driver: "Let's go, go to the company."

——

On the other side, Gu Xi came to the classroom and found that there was a burst of excitement in the classroom that was supposed to be quietly preparing to start the morning reading. Astonishment flashed across her face, she curiously pulled Dong Mingming next to him and asked, "What's the matter?"

"Nothing, everyone is surprised that Sheng Xiuyan came to the classroom so early today." You know, this is a rare master who can be in the classroom on time before the first class.

Dong Mingming's stressed voice explained to Gu Xi, after all, he pointed to the direction of Sheng Xiuyan's position over there.

Gu Xi followed the direction of Dong Mingming's finger and saw Sheng Xiuyan as expected.

It seems that she did not admit her mistake when she was at the school gate before.

At this time, a group of people were surrounding Sheng Xiuyan, discussing as if they had discovered a new world.

Leisure...

Gu Xi commented silently, retracted her gaze, and took out the textbooks and notebooks one by one from her bag.

Open a notebook. It is not Gu Xiji's class notes, but a table she listed.

"What is this?" Dong Mingming, who was next to him, asked curiously.

"The study plan I listed." Gu Xi replied.

Here, Gu Xi listed a two-year study plan, and divided it into short-term plans for this semester according to time, and long-term plans afterwards.

In the recent plan, not only the content of the class at school, Gu Xi also listed in detail the possible content of her majors to study, the professional books to read, as well as the exams and competitions to pass.

And all of this, the ultimate goal is to successfully enter NTN.

Seeing Dong Mingming's curiosity, Gu Xi roughly explained her plan to the other party.

Dong Mingming looked at the dense frames on the book, almost dizzy.

Are you sure that this is what people did?

Dong Mingming couldn't help but vomit: She felt that she was going to be hollowed out just by finishing the school curriculum. Gu Xi actually set up so many extra study plans for herself, and they all seemed so awesome.

She didn't understand the Tiit and ETP courses above, and she hadn't heard of the SSN competition and QN league. But the last one, "Passed the NTN Assessment" Dong Mingming understood.

"So, this study plan you specified is to enter NTN?"

"Yes." Gu Xi nodded.

Hearing this, Dong Mingming's eyes moved slightly and his face was strange.

"If you want NTN, you should be able to do it anytime, right." Does it take so much effort?

Dong Mingming looked at Gu Xi faintly, and muttered.

After all, my dad is the president of NTN, and the entire science and technology center is about Gu Xijia.

When he knew that Gu Xi's father was the legendary Gu Shao, Dong Mingming was really taken aback, and couldn't help but sigh: Sure enough, behind every genius girl, there is a big dad who provides her with powerful genes. .

Gu Xi shook her head: "It's not that simple."

In the future, the NTN security system project is not a normal project. If she wants to get in touch, she must truly enter the NTN and gain recognition.

As the two of them were talking, Gu Xi's cell phone suddenly rang the 'voice call' alert ringtone, and Gu Xi hurriedly turned out the phone and turned it off.

Gu Xi's Penguin also has a group of friends plus a friend. Usually there is no news at this time, so she never thought that she would be specifically tuned to Do Not Disturb.

"Who?" Dong Mingming asked casually.

"A friend I met in the competition." Gu Xi explained, glanced at the phone, and the voice call was [AAA] just now.

The next second, the other party sent her a message: [I just accidentally pressed it wrong. 】

Gu Xi replied a [It's okay], think about it, or adjust all the software to the state of not disturbing the school time.

——

Sheng Xiuyan on the other end stared at Gu Xi, the expression on his face changed from nervousness and hope to despair in just two seconds.

And the look in his eyes looking at Gu Xi became more and more weird, and there was a bit of despair in the weirdness.

——It seems to be the same person.

Sheng Xiuyan said inwardly.

Thinking of the pile of nonsense that he was talking about with the other party before, and the pile of rainbow farts he blew to [X], Sheng Xiuyan felt embarrassed.

Where there is a seam, let him drill it.

The people around didn't know what Sheng Xiuyan was thinking, but when they saw Sheng Xiuyan's peeking again, everyone couldn't sit still and started gossiping.

"Brother Yan, to be honest, if you really like Gu Xi, please confess it."

"That is, the secret crush has no result. Come on, Brother Yan, we support you!"

"Seriously, with our Yan brother's strength, the chance of success is still very high, hehe."

Hearing the whispering whispers of several people, Sheng Xiuyan's eyes twitched: What the **** these brains are talking about.

"When did I say that I like Gu Xi? Don't talk nonsense." Sheng Xiuyan said in a deep voice.

These people don't believe it.

"Isn't it? It's not that Brother Yan, why do you always look at Gu Xi, your eyes are still so, so... hehe."

"Yeah, when did you pay so much attention to other girls, Brother Yan?"

"That's right, Brother Yan, you look at Gu Xi in weird eyes."

Sheng Xiuyan: "..." Blame your sister! Didn't you see that he was embarrassed? !

I didn't notice the irritability in Sheng Xiuyan's eyes, and several people next to him continued to gossip:

"Yes, yes, if you don't like it, why would you help Gu Xi solicit votes?"

"And I'm still pulling very hard~"

"..." Sheng Xiu had nothing to say about this question.

The first time I reposted it because Gu Xi was in the same class as him, and everyone else was reposting it, so he reposted it.

As for the subsequent so many times, all were forced by my grandpa.

Perceiving that Gu Xi seemed to look this way, Sheng Xiuyan's back stiffened, and then yawned blankly and lay down to sleep.

I didn't realize that this was a kind of performance that he wanted to cover up.

Looking back from there, Gu Xi raised her eyebrows and asked Dong Mingming on the side: "Do you think Sheng Xiuyan seems a bit abnormal today?"

"Is there?" Dong Mingming also glanced towards Sheng Xiuyan: "No, isn't Xiu Shen like this every day?"

It's not normal not to sleep.

Gu Xi nodded nonchalantly, and then focused on the competition plan in front of him.

Not only NTN, but also majors and institutions in many schools, in the area of ​​exceptional admissions, there are bonus points for the competition.

But not every competition has extra points.

Gu Xi wrote out the competitions she was eligible to participate in, and separately divided the NTN into consideration for extra points.

There are a total of more than 20, and there are currently eight or nine that she can participate in. The most recent competition is the 'SL Youth Technological Innovation Competition'.

In this competition, Gu Xi also saw the school hang up on the forum before.

Because this type of competition is not a subject-type competition such as mathematics, physics and chemistry, there will be no extra points for the high school entrance examination, so the school will not organize specifically to participate. Generally, they are free to form teams and sign up voluntarily.

——

During class, Gu Xi went to the head teacher's office.

Hearing that Gu Xi wanted to sign up for the'SL Youth Competition', the head teacher frowned a little.

"The teacher is not against your participation in this type of competition. It is just that this type of competition takes a long time and wastes energy. In comparison, I think it is better for you to participate in more discipline competitions. You can wait until high school to participate." The class teacher persuaded.

She mainly doesn't want to worry about the impact on her study-seeing that the monthly exam will come again next month.

However, Gu Xi's attitude is very firm.

"Teacher, I want to participate in this competition mainly because I want to broaden my horizons and enrich knowledge outside of the subject." Gu Xi tried to make her own competition purpose simple.

After all, Gu Xi promised: "I can handle the current courses. I promise to participate in this competition without affecting my learning."

Gu Xi's last sentence caught the head of the class teacher. After thinking about it for a moment, the head teacher finally agreed to Gu Xi's registration.

"But I still want to emphasize that it's okay to participate, but you must first learn the school's courses well, and you can't affect your learning." The class teacher emphasized again.

Gu Xi happily responded.

"Okay, I will print out an application form for you, and you will fill it out before handing it to me."

"By the way, I still have some related materials left by previous students, you can take them back and have a look."

Although the head teacher had to reluctantly agreed, but in fact his support for Gu Xi was unambiguous.

So Gu Xi took a trip to the teacher's office. Not only did she get an application form, she also harvested a lot of materials and project notebooks that the teacher found out when the students participated in the competition.

——

As soon as Gu Xi came out of the office, she saw Sheng Xiuyan on the other side of the corridor, who was holding her mobile phone and wondering what was going upside down.

And Sheng Xiuyan over there also saw Gu Xi as if he felt something.

The expression on Sheng Xiuyan's face was taken aback, and the next second he turned around and was about to leave.

Looking at the back of Sheng Xiuyan leaving in a hurry, Gu Xi was suspicious-there shouldn't be any contradiction between her and him? And because Gu Chenyi, Gu Yanxiao and Sheng Xiuyan have a good relationship, even Gu Xi and him have gotten acquainted a lot.

Although Gu Chenyi talked to Gu Xi about the dark history of Sheng Xiuyan when he was free one day, but Gu Xi felt that it was actually okay? And Sheng Xiu said he didn't know it.

Why does she feel that the other party is a little bit like running away?

Gu Xi whispered secretly.

At this moment, Sheng Xiuyan, who had already taken a few steps, stopped, turned back, and walked in front of Gu Xi.

Looking at the large stack of materials in Gu Xi's hand, Sheng Xiuyan frowned slightly, and then said coldly, "Give it to me."

"Get it for you."

"Thank you." Gu Xi smiled at the other side and thanked her.

When the two were walking along the way, Sheng Xiuyan glanced at Gu Xi next to him secretly: It doesn't seem like [X] in his cognition...

While thinking to himself, Sheng Xiuyan lowered his eyes and caught a glimpse of the registration form that Gu Xi had put on the data sheet.

"Are you going to participate in'SL Youth Innovation'?" Sheng Xiuyan asked.

"Yeah." Gu Xi nodded.

"Let's go together."

"Huh?" Gu Xi was taken aback.

"I mean, I planned to participate in this..." The more I explained, the more strange it became.

——

On the other side, NTN.

Gu Shao was looking at the materials investigated by Wang Wu in his office.

Judging from the information, Gu Xi should have had no trouble in school, and she seemed to get along well with her classmates when she arrived at the attached middle school.

Gu Shao's worries were a bit less.

At this time, Wang Wu on the side said again: "The netizens that the other husband asked to check have also been confirmed."

Excluding Gu Xi's normal family members and classmates, the only netizen on Gu Xi's social account, the [AAA], is actually Sheng Xiuyan.

"Sheng Xiuyan and Miss Xiao Xi are classmates, and they are also grandsons of Mr. Shen and children of Mrs. Shen's family. They also have a good relationship with several young masters." Wang Wu said, paused, and said: " It's a relationship that knows the bottom line. You can rest assured that the young lady is chatting with each other on the Internet, sir."

Upon hearing Wang Wu's words, Gu Xi glanced at the other side indifferently, without comment.

——It's right to know the roots, just rest assured?

hehe.

He didn't feel much at ease.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

40.8M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
112K 6.2K 18
in which scorpius malfoy discovered his father's journal over the summer, expressing old feelings for a certain golden boy, and found himself conflic...
6.2K 81 6
Biden hates Trump, but Trump loves Biden. Watch as this heartbreaking story eats your heart in a very descriptive and gory manner. I hope you s̶u̶f̶f...
410K 14.7K 37
intro ဝင်ဖတ်ကြည့်ပါနော် possessive type abuse type ဒီလိုtypeတွေမကြိုက်ရင် မဖတ်ဖို့အကြံပေးပါတယ် intro ဝင္ဖတ္ၾကည့္ပါေနာ္ possessive type abuse type ဒ...