Sans AU X M!Reader

By KeyraThalita12

(m / n) (L / n) is a 19 year old boy and he is frisk's cousin, (m / n) always looks after frisk like his own... More

about ( m/n) ( L/n)
prologue
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
chapter 12
chapter 13 : Empireverse part (1/3)
chapter 13 Empireverse part (2/3)
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
special chapter ✨ [ if ( m/n) and sans AU in m/n replace AU] ( 1/3)
chapter 21
chapter 22 + ( visiting empireverse) ( 1/3)
chapter 22 + (visit Empireverse) ( 2/3)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR GUARDIAN TWIN BROTHE DREAMTALE!!! 🎁🎉
chapter 22 + ( visit empireverse) (3/3)
HAPPY NEW YEARS!! 🎉🎉🎉 2022
special chapter ✨ [ if ( m/n) and sans AU in m/n replace AU] ( 2/3)
chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K-project (1/5).
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K- PROJECT (2/5)
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K- PROJECT (3/5)
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K-PROJECT (4/5)
if ( m/n)+frisk in anime K-PROJECT (5/5) END???
chapter 31

chapter 13 EMPIREVERSE (3/3)

429 21 0
By KeyraThalita12

no one POV

after the departure of lavender ( m/n) can now calm down again and can return to his dimension but he must enjoy his time with EV!star sans as he said back then.

now he's with EV!Blue on patrol and whether it's a miracle or not his body is back to its original form as an adult again, at first the three of them were shocked and ( m/n) immediately explained everything to them and they understood.

right now the two of them were looking around the village in case of chaos or otherwise, ( m/n) looked around the village in amazement at how comfortable and calm the atmosphere was.

when traveling EV!blue always talks about the people of this village and how he conquered criminals who used to commit crimes, and so on.

when they were talking suddenly they heard a voice like asking for help made them both immediately ran towards the voice.

( m/n) POV

when me and EV!blue were talking to each other suddenly we heard a sound like a scream for help, we both immediately ran towards the voice.

when we arrived how surprised I was when I saw a group of thieves who were holding one of the residents hostage and pointing their guns at their necks/heads.

"PLEASE FORGIVE US!!! WE HAVE NOTHING ELSE!!"

" SHUT UP!! QUICKLY GET YOUR THINGS OUT NOW OR YOU WILL DIE NOW!!" the thief shouted 1.

one of the residents who became a hostage was frightened, me and EV!blue who saw it became angry "where are the other soldiers who are guarding blue?" I asked.

" I DON'T KNOW ( M/N ) !! BUT THEY DO NOT LOOK AROUND THE AREA!!" said EV! blue.

"Then let's immediately save them!!" I said.

EV!blue nodded then we both ran towards the scene, when we arrived we both saved them and defeated the villains.

The hostage residents thanked us and gave me a gift as a token of gratitude but I refused sincerely, then said that I was sincere in helping them.

then we both went back on patrol again " is your work every day like this blue?" I asked.

"NEVER (M/N)!! I HELP THE RESIDENTS HERE SOMETIMES WHEN THEY ARE IN TROUBLE OR THERE'S PROBLEMS AND FIGHTING THE CRIMINALS THAT SOMETHING TROUBLE IN HERE." replied EV! blue.

I nodded hearing his answer then we went back on patrol and sometimes I made a joke to make EV!blue a little annoyed.

I chuckled seeing his annoyed face but without me realizing that EV! blue had been looking at me with eyes that had changed from stars to small hearts with blue cheeks.

after patrolling together with EV!blue now it's time for me to go with EV!dream and EV!blue a little disappointed but I immediately rubbed his head with a smile.

"Thank you for spending time with Blue!! Maybe next time we can both be like this again!!" I said smiling.

he nodded then I looked at EV!dream who was also waiting for me, I then said goodbye to EV!blue and walked towards EV!dream.

"How about your time?" asked EV!dream.

"Fun!! The two of us are also fighting criminals who are causing trouble in the village." I answered.

"Looks like they're not satisfied either." said EV!dream.

I chuckled a little then we both spent time together, EV!dream took me around his palace and looked around the garden.

"This place is very beautiful, Your Majesty." I said.

Then I saw EV!dream stop in his tracks and seeing myself startled made me confused "what's wrong?" I asked.

"You just... called me your highness?" said EV!dream.

I widened my eyes then I blushed "Really!? Then I'm sorry!!" I said.

EVs! dream immediately shook his head quickly and I could see a slight blush on his cheeks, embarrassed myself even more.

"It's okay ( m/n)!! I don't mind hearing the nickname either." EV!dream whispered at last.

I raised an eyebrow confused "Sorry what?" I said.

"It's okay!! Now we're going to the park where the four of us spend a lot of time together!!" said EV!dream.

then he held my hand and ran towards the park while I blushed a little because he held my hand.

[ in the park]

when I arrived at the park I was amazed by the garden because there were so many beautiful flowers blooming and there was also a fish pond, then we both sat in the place that had been provided.

"The garden here is very beautiful!! It's even more beautiful than my home garden!!" I said happily.

"Thank you all for the hard work of all the servants who are here to take care of this garden and make them always beautiful." said EV!dream.

then a maid came and brought a cup of tea and snacks after that she left, we both enjoyed the atmosphere in the garden while drinking tea and chatting.

"Ah yes (m/n) ... tonight we have an important event that is celebrated every year, can you come?" asked EV!dream.

I nodded "of course!! I can and what event is the celebration?" I said.

"A very important celebration for all of us once a year." he answered.

" Okay." I said.

I can see EV!dream's happy face then he talks about the state of everyone here happily, then I see EV!ink behind EV! dream who is carrying something in his hand.

"hey (m/n)!! dream!!" said EV!ink.

EV!dream looked behind him and faked a smile? I looked at EV!dream in confusion why is he giving a fake smile to his own friend? then EV!ink sat beside me and enjoyed his own tea.

"hello ink!! what are you doing here?" asked EV!dream.

EV!ink then put his tea on the table "I just want to refresh my mind after so many tasks and accidentally when I was walking around here I saw you two." replied EV!ink.

I then looked into his pocket where I saw him carrying something in his hand, I then saw the two of them looking at each other as if communicating through expressions.

I immediately sweated when I saw the two of them who were now glaring at each other, I then pretended to cough making them both immediately stop glaring at each other.

"So ink... how was your day?" I asked.

then i drank my tea " my day is very good!! moreover tonight there will be an event held every year!!" replied EV!ink.

"What kind of events do you usually do?" I asked.

"We usually invite the people of this village to come to the palace for the celebration or invite our important people who are out here." replied EV!dream.

"Sounds like a lot of fun!! I can't wait to see what it's like." I said smiling.

I then looked at EV!ink "Ink? May I know... what were you carrying earlier?" I asked curiously.

I saw him immediately spitting out his tea in front of him and luckily didn't hit me and EV!dream, then EV!ink he immediately saw me.

"H-how do you know-" I cut him off by speaking directly.

"I saw you carrying something in your hand before you sat here to enjoy your rest." I said.

I then saw his blushing face made me confused "nothing!? just something that doesn't matter." he answered nervously.

I kept looking at him for a few seconds then shrugged my shoulders "okay then." I said.

then I went back to enjoying my tea again but I felt something that made me uncomfortable, I then saw EV!dream and EV!ink then immediately shocked to see them both glaring at each other.

i sweadtroop seeing them both like that "what's up with those two to have to glare at each other!?" I thought.

At first I wanted to leave the two of them alone but the atmosphere around me became gloomy over time making myself afraid, I then pretended to cough making them both immediately look at me.

"Are you okay (m/n)!?" they both asked.

i sweatdroop again " i'm fine... but why are you two glaring at each other?" I asked.

now it's their turn to be nervous at my words, EV!dream nervously drank the tea while EV!ink nervously ate the cake on the table.

they both didn't answer each other making me sigh harshly "how about the show ink?" I asked.

EV!ink immediately said that everything was in order but said he had to measure all the clothes from all of us so that the clothes they wore matched.

"The three of us have measured ourselves now it's your turn (m/n)." said EV!ink with hope?

I raised an eyebrow "Can't you measure my clothes with Lavender's clothes?" I asked.

"I can't!! You and lavender are different in size until now I just realized." replied EV!ink.

I nodded then I ate the cake that was on the table quietly "I also haven't felt a party in a long time." I thought.

after teatime with EV!dream and EV!ink now it was EV!ink's turn to have some time with me, then we both went to the room to measure clothes like EV!ink said.

once there he then asked someone to measure my body and I was almost embarrassed when I saw that the one who measured my body was a woman.

while holding back my embarrassment finally the dress measurement was done now we both went out to another place and EV!ink said it was a secret.

after reaching the destination that EV!ink said I can see a shop? "Why are we here ink?" I asked confused.

"I want you to..."

I widened my eyes when I heard his words "Are you sure ink!? ...but I'm afraid-" I was cut off by him who had put his finger to my lips.

"Huss~ don't worry I know you can do it!! I beg you, we'd love to see you play that music!!" said EV!ink with hope in his eyes.

I exhaled slowly then nodded, EV!ink then pulled my hand into the shop.

third POV ||skip time|| ( at night)

night had come, all the invited guests had also arrived to carry out a very important event for all of them which was only held for once a year.

the guests entered the palace, the banquet of food and drink was available, and even the musicians were already there.

EV!dream, EV!ink, and EV! blue looked at all the invited guests from above with a smile "everything has gone smoothly according to plan." said EV!ink.

"Is (M/N) STILL NOT READY?" asked EV!blue.

"I don't think he's blue yet... I think he should take a while to calm himself down from all the nervousness he's feeling." replied EV!dream.

EV!ink and EV! blue nodded in understanding with their friend (crush).

( with ( m/n) ) ( m / n ) is now in lavender's room sitting on the bed while looking at an object in his hand nervously.

"Do I have to play it!? But I'm actually good at playing the violin but not in front of everyone!!" thought (m/n) with a pink blush on his cheeks.

then he looked at the mirror in front of him staring at the reflection in the mirror, now he was wearing a prince's outfit, his clothes were white with a hint of gray, there was also a white jacket tied to the back of the clothes.

( Pertend there have a white jacket in there)

anyone will be amazed by the beauty ( m / n) and think if he is an angel who fell to earth to find a partner.

(m/n) remembers very well when he tried on the clothes in front of EV!ink and also the waitress who measured the clothes they all had blushes and some had nosebleeds.

he still felt embarrassed then he heard a knock on the door made his daydream disappear " y-yes?" answered (m/n) nervously.

"Sir (m/n) everyone is waiting for you in the hall." said the maid.

"Tell me I'll be out soon." say (m/n).

" Yes sir." said the maid.

( m/n) then held the violin then looked at the mirror in front of him confidently " well ... you can do it ( m / n ) !!" mumbled (m/n).

"We both support you ( m/n)" said swap and ( n/n).

"Thank you both." thought (m/n) with a smile.

then he came out of the lavender room into the hall.

(hall) when he arrived (m/n) in the hall he saw a lot of invited guests who had arrived, then he saw EV!dream and EV!ink who were talking to one of the invited guests.

without having to warn again ( m / n) then walked towards the music players and was warmly greeted by the invited musicians.

when all the invited guests as well as EV!ink,dream, and blue who were in the hall suddenly they all heard the sound of beautiful music making them all look at the musicians who were there.

there they saw ( m/n) who had been playing the violin softly while closing her eyes, everyone who heard the music felt warm in their hearts as well as the gaze they were seeing now.

After finishing playing the violin, everyone applauded loudly for (m/n)'s violin playing which was rewarded with a sweet smile that made everyone who saw it blush.

then ( m/n) returned to the place where the EV! trio was when they were eating he was already given a hug by the three of them making him sweatdroop.

"Your game is so beautiful!!" said EV! dream.

"That's right!! I didn't even know you could play the violin like that!!" said EV!ink.

"I LOVE YOUR MUSIC PLAYING SO MUCH (M/N)!! WERE YOU A MUSIC PLAYER BEFORE?" say and ask EV!blue.

" (chuckles) thank you ... and no blue I'm not a musician before but I often take lessons to play the violin by my parents." say (m/n).

then the four of them talked occasionally joking while enjoying an important event until ...

"Looks like we have to do it now ink, blue." EV!dream.

they both nodded then looked at ( m/n) making ( m/n) confused, then EV!blue pulled his hand ( m/n) to a place where there was a glass ball.

At first ( m/n) was confused until his hand was pointed at the glass ball by EV!ink making ( m/n) himself even more confused why he had to hold the glass ball.

then on his hand there are 3 skeletal hands that belong to EV! dream, ink, and blue, the three of them looked at (m/n) with a smile.

"could you be the representative for lavender for all this... usually this way she also participates in doing this ritual." said EV!dream.

(m/n) was silent for a while then nodded in understanding "Okay, I'll do it." say (m/n).

then the four of them closed their eyes and focused their magic simultaneously, then the glass ball they were holding started to glow and there was a hint of aura from the four of them.

(m/n) felt a warmth from behind him like being hugged by someone reminded him of someone very important to him.

EV!ink, dream, and blue immediately let go of their grips because they were surprised to see (m/n) still holding the glass ball.

"ink!! why didn't (m/n) take his hand off there!?" said EV!dream worried.

"I also don't know dream!!" said EV!ink who was also worried.

then the three of them saw the glass ball immediately shone into white making them surprised not to play, the article if there was someone holding the ball and it turned white, it means ...

"(m/n) is that legendary magician!?" murmured EV!dream in surprise.

"And also the judge who was said to have disappeared!?" muttered EV!ink surprised too.

EVs! blue just looked at (m/n) in awe.

the three of them directly looked at the 6 souls above ( m/n) and surrounded him then ( m/n) slowly opened his eyes and his eyes which were previously colored ( e/c ) became silver.

the three of them were surprised then ( m/n) looked back then smiled kindly and bowed " nice to see you are healthy your highness." say???

EVs! dream surprised "w-who are you?" asked EV!dream nervously.

"Sorry for my impoliteness... I am the guard protecting the glass ball, Your Majesty, my name is Andelia Rovelina." said andelia.

"I have been resurrected by a magic of the majesty of the witch from 6 souls and I am happy to be able to see the descendants of Roselina now." said andelia.

"I am very happy to meet one of the children of my friend." said andelia.

"Wait... you're my mom's friend!?" said EV!dream surprised.

andelia nodded happily "that's right little prince or now a king ... I am an old friend of your mother before she died, the two of us have always been close to each other as friends." said andelia.

then andelia looked at the glass ball which began to slowly disappear the white light "sorry your majesty but it seems my time is running out and before I disappear do you have a question you want to say?" said andelia.

"Are ... my mom okay there?" asked EV!dream nervously.

" your mother is very good there, moreover she is with my noble self and your mother has a message for you " all this is not your fault my son and I also don't always blame you both, I always forgive all your mistakes and nightmares, then please take care well your brother "that's a message from your mother." said andelia.

EV!dream then cried hearing the answer from Andeli,Simultaneously Andelia's spirit disappeared and the glass ball's aura disappeared.

(m/n) immediately held her head which suddenly felt dizzy "ouch!! my head hurts so bad." say (m/n).

EV!the trio immediately approached ( m/n) " are you okay ( m/n)?" asked EV!ink.

"Yes? So what? and ... what happened before?" asked (m/n) confused.

the three of them were surprised to hear a question from ( m/n) " you don't remember?" said EV!dream.

"Remember what? All I remember is playing music with the other musicians." say (m/n).

EV!dream,ink,and blue were silent "what's with the faces of you three? You guys look like ghosts and...stars why are you crying!?" said (m/n) who was very worried.

"ah!! I'm okay (m/n) ... this is because ... because one of the invited guests made a joke that made me laugh." answer EV! dream lie.

(m/n) look at EV! dream while then nodding made him heave a sigh of relief " then ... can i play my last music before leaving?" said (m/n) with a smile.

The EV!trio replied but there was a hint of sadness in the smile "what if you play it don't come here." said EV!ink.

"Where should I play it?" ask (m/n).

"rear garden of the kingdom." said EV! dream.

then the four of them teleported and immediately arrived at the back garden of the kingdom, (m/n) was amazed by the view of the garden.

Then he looked back to see the EV! trio sitting on the chairs together with drinks and snacks on the table.

( m/n) smiled a little then he lifted the ball to his shoulders and played quietly.

EV!dream, ink, and blue who saw and also heard the music playing (m/n) were amazed by the beauty (m/n) and also the music plus the view under the moon which was quite beautiful in their eyes.

"(m/n) is so beautiful." thought the three of them.

after finishing playing the violin ( m/n) bent down and simultaneously a portal ( f/c) appeared behind him making ( m/n) surprised.

( m/n) then looked at the EV! trio who looked sad to see ( m/n) who was able to leave, ( m/n) became sad too seeing their faces.

(m/n) then ran towards the three of them and hugged them tightly while smiling and the tears that came out of her eyes made the EV! trio hug her too and cry too.

"Thank you so much for being with me you three." mumbled (m/n).

EV!dream and EV!blue were crying while EV!ink was also crying but he still answered ( m/n) " no problem ( m/n)!! we are very happy to meet you and thank you for finding the soul belonging to lavender and set him free." murmured EV!ink.

then they let go of their embrace and with the last words "I love you three very much." say (m/n).

then he kissed the foreheads of the three of them and immediately ran towards the portal before the portal finally disappeared.

|| TO BE CONTINUED||

Bonus :

( With EV!trio)

the three of them were silent with blushes on their cheeks, they did not expect if the person they loved kissed their forehead and said if he loved them.

"We love you too (m/n) ... more than anything." thought the three of them with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 107 11
Your Y/n.. a boy that lost his older brother while he was in duty and then somehow got hit by a car. Geez, how lucky are you? Well not much because b...
28.4K 644 34
Cover and art in book is not mine, belongs to the artist respectively. Would you like to be together with the Rhythm Questgiver? Be on amazing and ro...
3.5K 70 13
Just Some One-Shots! (That's Actually Everything..)
3.3M 116K 36
─── 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝. Currently editing...