The Second Chance Hero: Deku

By RetrO475

Izuku and Izumi Yagi, step-bro and step-sis,(Don't even think about it) were a happy family with their mother... More

Deku Bio
Harem
Birth of a Hero
Prologue: Doctor's appointment, New Friend and Secret?
Chapter 1-Izuku's Misery, Finding out about Jujutsu
Chapter 2-Cursed Energy, Jujutsu and its Basics
Chapter 3-Gathering materials, repairing, a new house, little red and hero suit
Chapter 4-Sludge incident, New friends and New job
Chapter 5-A beautiful gift, One for All vision, Rules and Making the hero suit
Chapter 6-Debut of 'Dekiru', New powers.....or old??
A/N
Chapter 7-Smol Snowhite Unicorn, Familiar Names New faces and OFA
About Deku's powers and Drawbacks.
Chapter 8-Copied Quirk, Long Time No See and Full Cowling
Chapter 9-Last day of middle school, De-aged Girls and.........Daddy?
Chapter 11-Explanation, Meanwhile Other Side Realization and Regret
A/N-New Story
A/N-A few Issues
Chapter 12-Watching Entrance Exam at U.A, Deku vs Eraserhead
Chapter 13-Meeting An Angel Detective and Back............up?
A/N
Chapter 14-Showdown at the USJ
Alright, Alright
Chapter 15-Real Identity
Chapter 16-The Airplane Incident
Chapter 17-The Airplane Incident Continues
Chapter 18-I've Lost Everything That's Keeping Me Alive
Sorry For My Inconvenience
Chapter 19-Calm Before The Aftermath
Deku's Current Scale After Nerf
My Ideas before the new chapter
Chapter 20-Broken Will, Steeling Resolve
Story Released
Chapter 21-Restart from scratch
Happy Belated Birthday!
I am having Existential Crisis
Finalization

Chapter 10-Cleaning Dagobah, Fixing Yang's arm and Awakening of Something New

10K 178 114
By RetrO475

It has been 3 and a half years since the debut of Dekiru. Recently, his name was changed from Dekiru to Deku when a victim had asked him about his name who replied it to be Deku, changed from Dekiru. Some passerby had recorded it and posted it online. There were many debates going on about whether Deku was a hero or a villain. Even heroes also debated on tv. The many who sided with the vigilante were Endeavour, Edgeshot, Best Jeanist, Hawks, Kamui etc. The ones who were against him were All Might, Turq Polas, Death Arms, etc. Hawks had given up on capturing him after he had been saved by the vigilante. Deku had told him to not work with orders anymore and be a human, he is not and should not be a weapon. This made Hawks cry so he had told about this on tv. He also said, "Besides, that guy is way faster than me, he might be faster than All Might. I was flying at Mach 1 speed and he outran me easily. Just pray that he will not become a villain or else we will get our asses kicked so badly, even Recovery Girl might not be able to heal us at one go." The people were in disbelief at that. Though, the whole Musutafu had called him their hero as he had helped the people a lot. He was rumored to be of a stunted height, almost resembling a 16 yr old boy. People outside called him a villain, saying that he has helped a lot of villains and beaten a lot of heroes and has broken the law and just wanted attention. While the others argued, saying that he didn't broke the law, considering he only used his quirk only when his opponent was too strong. Other than that, he always used a three section staff, a sword, an axe and two pairs of clackers.

Izuku was successful in controlling OFA a lot. He was able to reach 8% Full Cowling, which was difficult. It took him 1 whole week to get adjusted and adapted to the new level of speed and power. Since he didn't wanted to kill his opponents, he would just punch or kick with his whole arm or leg at 8% speed and then quickly change it back to 5% before impact. He had seen his sister and her shit friends train but it was only just a 100m run always and a few pushups. They would always take 20 min break. Safe to say, Izuku was proud because his own friends could train a longer time without any break. He also drew sketches of costumes of his friends and had shown it to his friends, who gave their approval and took copies of it. 

The Dekiru's Hero Cafe was upgraded. It had another floor above it with a balcony where customers could walk freely and enjoy the view. You might be wondering, this requires extra staff also. What about them? Well, the answer is that Izuku's friends had volunteered to help him after Izuku reluctantly agreed. Izuku, Ruby, Pyrrha, Ochaco and Rody worked at the bottom while Eijiro, Blake, Denki, Yang, Weiss and Kyoka served the upper room. It was looking somewhat like an apartment. Everyday, less people would come in the morning but a lot would come at night. Heroes from time to time would visit there to grab a bite. His ratings on Google reached complete 5 stars. Nobody would say his cooking was bad. It was still hard to believe for the people that a 14 yr old kid was an expert in so many things. 

Right now, Izuku had completed his 'Beach cleaning dream plan'. It contained all the routine for Izuku to follow in order to clean the beach and train his body. He had made it seem like he was going to attend U.A. and needed to train for 10 months. It had a strict diet with his sleep included. He was going to follow it every, no matter what. He wanted to keep himself fit as much as possible.

(Alright here's my shittiest training montage. You can skip it if you want. Also, he decreased his patrolling time since he would be tired.)

Month 1

Izuku first started with smaller things like the tires and microwaves. He didn't needed them anymore as he had enough money, so he threw them in the trash truck which comes there to pick up the trash. 

Month 2

Izuku managed to clear a small patch of land. He then moved on to the next stage of machinery, which was broken cupboards and chairs. He needed to get stronger so he just extended his work and decreased his sleep.

Month 3

The girls were worried since they always saw Izuku leave early and come home late, tired. Izuku just told them that he was training like them but harder. So they themselves prepared dinner for him. Izuku finished a quarter of the beach.

Month 4

Izuku moved on to the broken tvs. There were at least 37 broken tvs. He carefully moved them so as to not get hurt by the glass pieces, which was not possible. Glass pieces got into his leg, hands and chest everytime. He wore long sleeve shirt to hide the scars from the girls. He will show them only when training is over.

Month 5

Izuku decided to remove his top everytime when he works so it would not get stuck to sharp object. He turned towards the refrigerators and started with the small ones. 

Month 6

Izuku finished the refrigerators and took a two day break. In that time he studied in online class. Someone named RatZuGod used to teach him and give him tests online. Izuku used a fake name Alex Midoriya so he wouldn't get suspicion. His test marks were always 98.7% high. He then resumed his cleaning again.

Month 7

Izuku was running with a almirah on his shoulder. He was running and running until.........

CRASH!

He fell down with the refrigerator beside him and couldn't move his body. He tried his best but couldn't move.

Izuku-(grunting)"I......I.......can't move my..........muscle."

He felt someone picking him up. He looked to see that it was the father of the same family he had saved almost like 2-3 yrs ago and his everyday customer.

Izuku-"Mr. Nicholas??? What are you doing here?"

Nicholas-"Well, I had heard that someone was cleaning the beach and wanted to see who it was. Never expected you to be here. Also, looks like you have exhausted yourself a lot, like a lot. You look like you're overworking. Mind telling me why? Are you planning on joining U.A?"

Izuku-"No, not at all. Can't anymore. My ex-father had cancelled my U.A registration form almost 5 yrs ago and I also can't join without a guardian. I have been training like this to give myself a feel of the pressure of U.A's entrance exam. Also, I wanted to clean the beach. It's too much messy."

Nicholas-"Oh, I'm sorry. How about I help you join U.A?"

Izuku-"Thanks a lot but I don't need to join U.A because I have my own cafe you know. I can't leave it. I'm just making myself stronger so that I can protect my dear ones and my customers."

Nicholas-"Wow, that's a lot. Anyway where should I take you?"

Izuku-"Please take me to my house. I really need sleep and need to change my routine."

Timeskip after 3 months

Only two weeks remained from the entrance exam. The girls were getting ready to go out for a small break. They passed by the beach. As soon the sun's rays hit their eyes, they squinted a bit before seeing the marvellous sight before them. There was not a single speck of trash on the beach! It looked so glossy in the sun's rays. It was so clean, that even Levi would love it. Then suddenly............

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

They heard a scream and turned their heads to the source and gasped. There stood Izuku, topless in all his glory, above a mountain pile of trash, screaming his triumph out. He had done it. He had completed his 10 months of training to clean the beach.

Yang-"Holy hell! Izuku looks ripped as hell! I remember seeing him fragile the last time. He has changed completely!"

All the girl, after giving him a second look, started blushing at his topless body. He had grown 8 packs. But something concerned them. There were..........scars? There were hundreds of them behind his back. Izuku then jumped down, used a towel to clean himself a bit and then wore his shirt back.

Izuku-"Phew! That was long! I'm glad I was able to complete it. Now le-"

He was cut off by a red blur, who tackled him to the ground.

Ruby-"IZUKU!!!"

Izuku-"Huh? Ruby? What are you doing here?"

As soon as he looked at Ruby's face, he started blushing. A girl was hugging him! and she looked sooooo cute! Especially with those big silver eyes!

Izuku-(blushing)"Ummm, R-R-Ruby, c-c-can you p-p-p-please g-get off m-m-me?"

Ruby-"Nope!"

Yang-"Oi! You guys okay?"

They turned to see the others coming.

Izuku-"What are you guys doing here?"

Blake-"We were passing by. Then we heard you screaming here."

Izuku-(embarrassed)"Oh, that was............my victory scream for finally cleaning up the beach. Ruby, please get up."

Ruby-"Nope!"

Eri-"Daddy, are you okay? You are not hurt are you?"

Izuku-"Nope, I'm totally fine. Also, these cuts and bruises which you are seeing are proofs that I did a heavy training. Ruby, get up."

Ruby-"Nope!"

Pyrrha-"You're really something else. Anyway want to join us for our travelling to city?"

Izuku-"Sorry, I can't. I need to take a bath and some rest and.................probably Ruby needs one too, since she has been hugging me."

Ruby then hugged him even harder, which made him gasp for air. The girls, after seeing this got jealous and started prying her off him while Izuku slowly got purple.

Yang-"Ruby, let him go."

Ruby-"No, I won't!"

Izuku-(purple face)"R.......R.........u..............by,.........a......i.........r!"

Ruby-"Huh? Oh SORRY!"

She quickly got off him. He started taking long breaths to get his breathing back.

Izuku-"Don't do that ever again or else I would die."

Ruby-"Sorry!"

Izuku-"Anyway, I'm going back to home. Boye!"

Eri-"Wait, daddy! I also want to go with you!"

Izuku-"Why? Don't wanna go with them to see the city?"

Eri-(hesitantly)"No.......I don't want to leave you!"

Izuku-(sighing)'She is afraid of socializing' "Listen Eri. I know you're caring about me and it is good. But you need to socialize with other people."

Eri-"B-B-Bu-"

Izuku-"Eri, you need to go. I have an idea! How about I give you a challenge? If you manage to talk with a few people who are stranger, then I will give you two candy apples but with more flavour."

Eri-(drooling)"REALLY!?"

Izuku-"Yup!"

Eri-"Ok then, let's go."

Blake-"Wow, she is just like a mini-Ruby."

Izuku-"That she is. Except one is a cookie while other is candy apple."

They left while Izuku went back to home.

Timeskip

Izuku was writing on his notebook about making new moves while talking with the users. Suddenly a random thought came into his mind.

Izuku-"I was wondering, how did Yang lost her arm? I had seen the cutted stump part of it and it looked like it was not done in some sort of accident. It looked like someone else had cut it off."(I know that cutted hand stumps can't be recognized whether they have cutted off in accident or purposely, but this is for the sake of the story.)

Nana-"That's quite true. Maybe you should ask her about it."

Izuku-"Oka-"

The bell rang signalling that they have come back. Izuku quickly opened the door and allowed them to come inside. Eri however ran up to him and hugged his leg.

Izuku-"Hey there snowball! Enjoyed yourself?"

Eri-"Yes daddy. I even met a few heroes and talked with them!"

Izuku-(chuckling)"That's good. Now, since you have won the challenge, I will make those tasty candy apples I told you about."

Eri-"Really? Oh please!"

Izuku-"But first, go and change with your aunties. Pyrrha, please take her with you and get her bathed and changed."

Pyrrha-"Sure, come on Eri."

Eri-"Okie!"

They left. Yang now opened her prosthetic arm and laid it beside her while she went to have some water to drink. Ruby meanwhile was hugging Crimson Rose. Izuku walked up to Yang.

Izuku-"Yang?"

Yang-"Yeah, what is it Izuku?"

Izuku-"After drinking, come and sit beside me, ok?"

Yang-(teasingly)"~Ara~Ara~ Izuku, you are such a playboy. Do you wanna have some tonight cutie?"

Izuku-(serious)"No, it is totally serious topic. You better come if you want my help in this."

Yang-(confused)"What are you talking about?"

Izuku-"You will know soon."

He left for his room while Yang stood there, confused.

Timeskip

Both sat on the sofa in awkward silence. Izuku didn't know how to start conversation so Yang herself started it.

Yang-"So, what was it?"

Izuku-"Okay then, how did you lost your arm?"

Yang-(deadpanning)"You wanted to ask me about that? I have forgotten about it long time ago, although the wires when connected to my stump from the prosthetic one really hurt."

Izuku-"I'm asking you how did you lost it?"

Yang-"It was an accident."

Izuku-"What accident had got your arm cut off, so cleanly? I can see clearly that it cut off."

Yang-'Dammit, he is way too much observant and smart.' "Alright then, I actually lost it while fighting a guy name Adam Taurus."

Izuku-"That notorious criminal who was accused of murdering people to show superiority of mutant quirk group aka the White Fang?"

Yang-"Yup, he was going to attack Blake had I not intervened. But I wasn't thinking straight at that time and just lunged forward, he just sweeped my arm off easily. I regretted that day of jumping straight onto my enemies but I just can't stop myself."

Izuku-(sighing)"You need to get it under control. Also, if I healed your arm, would you still be able to train?"

Yang-"I'm trying my be-wait, what did you say?"

Izuku-"You need to get anger under control?"

Yang-"After that?"

Izuku-"Oh, I was asking whether you will still be able to fight if I healed your arm."

Yang-"WAIT, YOU CAN DO THAT?!!"

Izuku-"Yup, oh I forgot to tell you about my copied quirk."

Yang-"What do you mean?"

*Enter copy quirk description and copied quirk chapter part*

Izuku-"So, how about it?"

Yang-"Yes please, I really want it back!"

Izuku-"Alrighty then."

He then touched her stump and turned on Rewind. 

Izuku-"Rewind:Focused Restoration"

A greenish blue light was glowing on his hand as the stump started to grow longer. Eventually, the stump grew back to a full sized hand. Izuku turned off the quirk and felt a bit tired.

Izuku-(sweating)"There, feeling better?"

Yang-"Feeling better? FEELING BETTER!? I AM FEELING AMAZING!!! I ALWAYS WANTED IT BACK!!!"

She then started hugging it while Izuku sweatdropped at it. She then stopped and looked at Izuku who flinched a bit.

Yang-"GIVE YO MAMMA A HUG!!!!"

She quickly wrapped her strong arms around him and gave him her best death hug. He started to turn purple.

Yang-"THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!! Anyway, I'm going to change soo byeeeee."

She released him and left while Izuku stood there, gasping for air. 

Izuku-"That was too quick"

He then went to make Eri's candy apple and the dinner.

Timeskip to when Izuku went out patrolling

Izuku was currently patrolling his area. He was wearing his grandpa's cape for the first time and so he didn't carried his weapons. He then went on the roof of a building and took out some snacks to eat.

Izuku-(eating)"I was wondering, when will I get you guys' quirks? It's not like I'm complaining."

Hikage-"Depends on the situation and your will. Like if you are going to save someone who is a little far away, you might get Banjo's Blackwhip. Also, you can control 20% OFA but its still not enough. You can do it only for like 10 seconds. After that, you give in to the pain."

Izuku-"I try my best to withstand it but it still not good enough. I know that I have been hitted by my bullies much worse and have endured them but all those injuries were from the outside. When I use 20% OFA it feels like something is tearing me apart from the inside. So, its harder to deal with it."

Nana-"Hmm, you should take your time. You might be able to figure out something."

Izuku-"Oka-"

He was cut short by a loud explosion in the distance. He quickly got up on his feet and went towards the source, only to see an explosion in the middle of the bridge. He decided not to play Overdrive theme as this isn't a villain fighting, it's a rescue operation. He put on his mask  and powered OFA to 8%, jumped down and sped towards the scene.

At the scene.

Multiple heroes were seen trying their best to rescue the people on the other side of the broken bridge. The bridge explosion was caused by a villain who had planted 26 C4 charges and blew them off. The villain currently was beating the available heroes easily. While this was happening, a crimson haired girl in the distance was watching from her car with a shocked face. Meanwhile, Izuku came to their rescue. He asked a nearby injured hero.

Deku-"What's the situation?"

Injured hero-"Bridge exploded by a villain. Currently beating the heroes at the front. People are stuck on the other side and it is breaking apart. They are captured."

Deku-"Thanks!"

He jumped around on the cars and managed to reach the front to see the villain. He was going to punch a white haired girl had Deku not intervened and caught his fist. The girl looked up to see a green lightning covered hero had caught the villain's fist, cape fluttering.

Villain-"Huh? Who the heck are you now? Another newbie hero?"

Deku-"Name's Deku and also......."

He reeled back his arm.

Deku-"Imma vigilante."

He punched him at the gut.

Deku-"8% DIVERGENT SMASH!"

The villain flew backwards and hit the railing, becoming unconscious.

Deku-(to himself)"Great, I'm the One Punch Man now."

He then turned towards the girl to meet her blue eyes.

Deku-"You okay?"

The girl nodded.

Deku-"Okay then. Join the other people at the back while I try to stop this bridge from falling apart completely."

Girl-"Wait!"

Deku had jumped away already.

Girl-"I didn't even got the chance to say thanks."

A blonde girl came to her.

Blonde-"MOM! You okay?"

Girl-"Yeah, I'm okay. Let's go back, Charlotte." 

She then got up and ran back to join the other people.

Deku's POV

While the girl had ran back, I kept on jumping till I reached the broken area to see that a lot of empty cars were hanging down. The people on the other side were completely terrified.

Me-"I need to quickly close this gap."

I then activated Frost Star and tried to spread out the ice but it didn't work since the ice couldn't reach the other side. I needed to be in the center and it would have been easier if only I had Nana's float.

Me-"Dammit!"

I quickly sucked up the ice back and decided that I would have to stay on top of the hanging cars in order to perform the restoration. Then........

"HELP!"

I looked down to see a car full of three people. These guys must have been unconscious, that's why they couldn't yell for help sooner. They were a family of man, a woman and their son. I decided that I will save them, no matter the cost.

Me-"YOU GUYS HOLD ON A LITTLE LONGER. I AM COMING TO SAVE YOU!"

They turned to see me.

Man-"Please help us!"

Me-"I'm coming."

I first searched for a vehicle to direct my angle towards them. I jumped forward and landed on a van's top part and then directed myself at them. 

Third-"What are you going to do?"

Me-"I'm going to launch myself at 8% to take the family out from the other side of the car window and put them on the boat. Problem is that I can do with only two people. The boat beneath has almost reached them."

I then called to them.

Me-"Hey, open the front window of both the sides! I need to take out you and your wife first!"

The man nodded and opened the windows quickly. I charged upto 8% and lunged forward. I couldn't use partial Black Flash as my breathing and concentration was messed up. As soon as I came little closer to the car window, I quickly put my both hands forward, grabbed the man and woman and then dived out of the other side on the boat. I landed on it which made it shake a bit. Everyone were looking at me.

Me-"What? Don't mind us. You guys carry on with your talks."

Man-"What about my son???!!"

Me-"Stay here, Imma go and save him.-to the driver of the boat-Please give them a lift to the shore. I will pay."

Driver-"No need to pay. I will gladly give them a lift for free. It's only heroes like you that our city is safe."

ME-"I'm not a hero, Imma a vigilante."

Driver-"You are a hero to us. Go and save the kid, hero."

I then smiled and looked above. The boy was holding on to his seat so I still have some time to save him. I then crouched down and jumped high above. I reached the car in front him and stood on it. I powered down to 5% so that my shockwaves won't be high. I then slowly moved forward towards the kid. The window was broken so it was easy to reach him. I held my hand out and called to him.

Me-"Hey, its ok! Just grab on my hand!"

The kid was too scared, so I hesitantly pull down my mask.

Me-"What's your name?"

The kid-"K-Kimika."

Me-"Kimika, I want you to wear my mask and close your eyes. OK? Don't worry. No matter what, I will save."

I gave the mask to him who took it slowly and put it on.

Me-"Close your eyes and reach my hand."

He closed his eyes and started to move forward slowly to reach my hand. (Remember the Amazing Spider Man scene?)

Me-"Come on! You can do it Kimika! Come on!"

He had touched my fingers and I would have pulled him when suddenly...........

"I AM HERE TO SAVE PEOPLE!"

Shit-Might came and looked over to the villain, who was getting up and used maxed out punch on him.

Shit-Might-"SMASH!"

He punched the villain who flew away. It was good but one bad thing happened. The shockwave from the punch was so huge that it reached us and we started to fall down.

Me-"NOO!!"

Kimika couldn't reach my hand and fell down. As soon as I saw this, something snapped inside me. All the years' pain and abuse came into my mind. Anger surged into my mind and I lost my rest of the respect for him. I then pulled both of my hands behind me.

Me-"I will..........I will.............I WILL SAVE EVERYONE, NO MATTER THE COST! I WILL DIE IF I HAVE TO!"

Then tendrils started forming on my knuckles.

Me-"FULL COWLING, 20%!!!!"

I powered up to 20% instantly and pulled down my hands at the car too fast. The tendrils quickly multiplied and extended and caught the car and the kid. I also felt something burst out on my back but didn't cared about it. The tendrils multiplied so as to catch the other falling debris, which were going to fall on the boat. 

Me-"KIMIKA! YOU OKAY!??"

The kid then looked up at me and gave a thumbs up. 

Kimika-"Here!"

He pulled down the mask and threw it at me which was caught by another tendril. I then slowly extended the tendril holding him and put him on the boat, while the boat occupants cheered for me. I felt proud at saving him and quickly put on the mask. I then wondered, if my tendrils were holding him and the other falling debris then how am I floating in the air? I looked back to see four large tendrils had formed from my back and were sticking to either sides of the bridge, so I was hanging in the middle. Wow, I can create these tendrils from any part of the body. Noice. 

Wait................................................

I am in the middle...................................

.......................

.......................

.......................

.......................

I can now restore the bridge! I quickly bounced up a bit to see the people looking at me. I pulled up the fallen debris and slowly put them on either side and then turned on Frost Star. If the cars and the pieces were in contact with me and the broken sides, I should be able to freeze them as well the broken part. The ice slowly went over the cars and then formed over the broken parts. I quickly increased my temperature and jumped backwards and covered the rest of the area with ice. It worked! Finally! I was able to save so many lives! However, the universe hates me as I my joy was short-lived. 

Shit-Might-"HAHAHA, THAT WAS WONDERFUL YOUNG MAN! I'M SORRY BUT I NEED TO CAPTURE YOU!"

I then turned towards him. He flinched a bit by my glowing eyes. I was seething with anger. He didn't even hesitate to punch the villain at full power. He could have lower its level to decrease the shockwave. I reeled my right leg back.

Me-" This is for harming Izuku Yagi and the people today."

He widened his eyes as I kicked him in his weak spot.

Me-"ST. LOUIS SMASH!"

I kicked him so hard he flew back and crashed at a nearby railing. I then jumped away to check out on the people, if anyone was injured maybe I could heal them. I found no one was harmed so I then decided to go back. But before I could...........

"YOU THERE!"

I looked to see a villain holding a crimson haired girl at knife point. The girl had some injuries, but not a lot. I was so tired but I couldn't give in to exhaustion.

Villain-"Do as I say or I will kill her."

Me-"Release her or else...."

Villain-(smugly)"Or else what?"

Me-(demonic voice)"I will not hesitate to pummel you to a pulp even a bit. I normally give villains a second chance so that they could change. I am giving you one. Leave her alone."

Villain-"So you're that vigilante Deku, huh? I don't care shit about leaving her. You surrender now or else I will kill her. Also, since she's a hot stuff I might hav-Huh?"

He was quickly caught by my tendril. I was again angry by his saying so I didn't let him complete his sentence.

Me-"I hate people like you who want to get girls as toys. They are also human like us men and boys. You don't even deserve a chance."

I then pulled him towards me and punched him.

Me-"BEGONE, RAPIST!"

He got stuck on the ground and became unconscious . Wow, I really have become the One Punch Man. I mean, all the villains I have fought with sometimes got knocked out with just one attack. All of a sudden, an explosion started and we were covered by a fire border. It was problem. I was tired so I won't be able to jump towards the people side without getting caught by the heroes and also, the girl looks like she is injured. So, I did the most illogical thinking----------I bridal-style carried her on my arms and jumped very high and used my last of Full Cowl to escape from the fire and ran to the alleyway to hide. I started calming my breathing. They might be thinking that I probably kidnapped her. I somehow managed to reach the rooftop and laid her on the ground while I pulled down my mask and took out some snacks and drinks from my bag. Thank god I had bought a very strong material bag or else it might have get torn apart. I then ate a bit and drank the water to quench my thirst.

Me-"Man! That was something! Hey users, what was that tendril thingies?"

Banjo-"That was my Black Whip, my boy!"

Me-"How come I used it? I thought I needed to be at 20% constantly."

Nana-"Which you were. You were so engaged in saving the kid that you didn't noticed the increase in speed. You pulled down your hands too fast. Also, the tendrils on your back were enhanced by it. That's why they bursted out and easily stuck to the broken parts at lightning speed. You can now easily hold on to 20% longer."

Hikage-"Also, since Shit-Might's shockwave had blown you away, you became enraged at his doing and thus awakened Daigoro's Black Whip."

Me-"Not gonna lie, it is really a cool quirk."

Banjo-"I know, right?"

Me-"I mean, now I can save more people with it. Just imagine, multiplepeoplestuckinaplaceas muttermuttermuttermutter....."

Banjo-"Ummmmmmmmm......"

Nana-"Let him be. At least he has one habit I want him to continue using forever. This will retain his identity."

The users giggled at this.

The girl then slowly started waking up, so I stopped my muttering trance. I wanted to pull on my mask but I couldn't. I had no energy and was saving a bit for the girl.

Girl-"Ow.................what happen-huh?"

She looked at me for a few seconds and then started freaking out, although she couldn't see my face as it was shadowed.

Girl-"W-Who are you? Whe-where am I? D-d-d-di you kidnapped me??"

Me-"Calm down kid. I'm the number 1 wanted vigilante of Japan, Deku. You are with me on a rooftop. Sorry about that but I actually saved you from the knife villain. I was exhausted and couldn't take you to your parents and also needed to run away from the heroes and cops. You were injured so I had to take you and jump away from that area. Don't worry, lemme gather some strength and I will soon take you back."

She then sat up properly.

Girl-"Ow!"

Me-"Don't move! You will open more wounds. Wait a bit. I will heal you. Also, want one?"

I held out a pancake at her who took and ate it hesitantly.

Me-"Feeling good?"

She nodded.

Girl-"Why did you become a vigilante when you could have become a hero?"

Me-"Because some people have forced me otherwise and my U.A registration was cancelled years back. So, I can't."

Girl-"Oh, I'm sorry."

Me-"Don't be. I have forgotten about it long ago. Also, lemme heal you. Stay still and don't worry, I'm not a pervert."

I then slowly moved toward the girl and turned on my full cowling to see her face. It was familiar. She had crimson hair and crimson eyes. Wait, crimson eyes?

Me-'Where have I seen her?'

These crimson eyes were very familiar looking. I continuously searched in my brain for the memory when realized hit me harder than my Black Flash.

Me-"Stel??"

She looked up at me in curiosity.

Girl-"Nobody calls me by that name unles........."

She then realized it too. 

Stella-"Izu...................ku?!"

We both looked at each other's eyes. It was like almost 10 or 7 yrs ago, when I had last seen her and we have now finally met with each other again.

(Next chapter is going to be about Izuku's explanation to Stella and the realization and regret of the Yagi's.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 1.9K 60
Izuku Yagi when he discovered he was quirkless he was discriminated against by everyone he had ever known and possibly will know along with neglect f...
51.4K 1.1K 32
Meet Izuku Midoriya, son of Hisashi and Inko Midoriya, the no.5 and no.9 heroes in Japan. He became a hero at 12, beating the record of the youngest...
5.3K 325 36
How can someone so fragile, be so strong? °☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆° Disclaimer: This book will mention adult themes such as racial slurs, sexual assault/abus...
2.3K 18 20
MHA IzuJirou/DekuJirou fanfic with Izuku as an orphan and has a twin sister named Izumi. Both have quirks that relate to their late biological parent...