His PRINCESS ~ Her DEVIL

By dinaaaa012

#ashaangi . . this is purely fiction..... the characters in the story are real....but the story is entirely f... More

his PRINCESS πŸ‘‘ her DEVIL 😈
characters πŸ’œ
chapter 1 πŸ’œ
chapter 2 πŸ’œ
chapter 3 πŸ’œ
chapter 4 πŸ’œ
chapter 5 πŸ’œ
chapter 6 πŸ’œ
chapter 7 πŸ’œ
chapter 8 πŸ’œ
chapter 9 πŸ’œ
chapter 10 πŸ’œ
chapter 11 πŸ’œ
chapter 12 πŸ’œ
chapter 13 πŸ’œ
chapter 14 πŸ’œ
chapter 15 πŸ’œ
chapter 16 πŸ’œ
chapter 17 πŸ’œ
chapter 18 πŸ’œ
chapter 19 πŸ’œ
chapter 20 πŸ’œ
chapter 21 πŸ’œ
chapter 22 πŸ’œ
chapter 23 πŸ’œ
chapter 24 πŸ’œ
chapter 25 πŸ’œ
chapter 26 πŸ’œ
chapter 28 πŸ’œ
chapter 29 πŸ’œ
chapter 30 πŸ’œ
chapter 31 πŸ’œ
chapter 32 πŸ’œ
chapter 33 πŸ’œ
chapter 34 πŸ’œ
chapter 35 πŸ’œ
chapter 36 πŸ’œ
chapter 37 πŸ’œ
chapter 38 πŸ’œ
chapter 39 πŸ’œ
chapter 40 πŸ’œ
Chapter 41πŸ’œ
Chapter 42 πŸ’œ
Chapter 43 πŸ’œ
Chapter 44 πŸ’œ
Chapter 45 πŸ’œ
Chapter 46 πŸ’œ
Chapter 47: EpilogueπŸ’œ
Chapter 48: Bonus chapter: 1πŸ’œ

chapter 27 πŸ’œ

7.2K 530 551
By dinaaaa012

Sana's pov:

It has been 5 days since I came back to my home.

And I have a so-called Husband who have no worries about his wife..... and enjoying his life to the fullest when his so-called wife isn't there with him!

He didn't call me for the past few days. Not even for once.

But I don't know what's got into him all of a sudden, that Yesterday he called me!

What a Miracle!

But before I could attend the call, The annoying creature which has been born as my brother, grabbed the phone from me.

After sometimes of kalaichifying my husband, Vinay gave me the mobile and ran away somewhere.

Arjun started talking and I just hummed at the beginning but slowly spoke after few minutes.

I really missed him in the past few days. And.....I even told him that yesterday. He would've been stunned for my confession.

But that Idiot didn't say anything back. You know how much I missed him and was worried about him but that Devil didn't at all care about me.

Kal nenja kaaran 😏!

Leave Arjun. Coming to my Father, he's perfectly alright now. And he asked me to go back home but I denied it.

Even though I miss Arjun, it'll be only for few days as I'll go home after 2 days. But after going home, I would definitely miss my family as I'll not be able to see them hereafter.

And.... Currently I'm in my room with my brother beside me. And we just started watching Titanic in my Laptop. Vinay is busy eating popcorns and chocolate while me, I'm busy munching a chocolate and sight adichifying the love of my life (Jack 😝🤭).

I was busy looking at Jack and that's when we heard a bell sound.

I groaned but didn't move from my place and kept on watching the movie.

B: Sana.....poi door open pannu..

My mom shouted from the kitchen.

Why is she always asking me to do things!?. Why can't she think about the sloth which is sitting beside me!?

S: Vinay povan!

I shouted back and Vinay looked at me with wide eyes.

V: Naa ethuku poganum!? Neeyae po!
B: Sana.....elumbi poiru....ipo karandi eduthutu varuven.
S: Enaku kalyanam aairuchu! Ini adika mudiyathu!

I shouted back at her from my room.

B: Vanthen nu vachuko!. Elumbi po di!

Groaning, I made my way towards the door not before hitting my brother's head and receiving colourful words from his mouth.

I opened the door with a irritated face but after opening the door, my face started glowing in happiness.

I squealed in excitement as I saw Rithu,Tina, Vikram anna and Yash standing outside with a smile on their faces.

I ran to them and hugged everyone...

R: Ulladi polam di......

Rithu said this and I nodded my head.

S: Aahn......Vaanga Vaanga...

I said this and made a way for them to enter inside.

They all came inside and was standing at the hall...

S: Vinay velia vaa.....

I shouted at him, standing at the hall with everyone...

I again turned to them....

S: Neenga naalu per matum tha vanthingla!?
Y: Vera yaaru varanum nu neenga ethir paathinga!?

I smiled sheepishly at him and hit his hand for which everyone laughed.

Everyone in this world remembers me and has even come to see me. But look at my caring, Loving Husband!

Ayy....No no!

According to me, for me, he's the Red horned Devil who has been sent from Hell, in a mission to destroy Sana's life!

But According to his first wife, I mean Laptop, He's soo caring and loving 😏

I always used to think, Why did they even marry me to him when he already does have a Girlfriend, named Laptop!?🤷‍♀️

Enna vaazhka da!

Thinking this I sighed and came back from my dream world..

That's when Vinay came running outside with the chocolate in his hand..

Vin: Hellooo!...... neenga ellarum epo vanthinga!?!
Vik: Ipo tha da!
Vin: Maama varala la!?
Vik: Athuu....
Vin: Varala la!?.....Yappadaaa....nalla vela...

As soon as he said this my mom came from the kitchen with the karandi in her hand!

Is she gonna beat me!?

S: Aahhh...
B: Yen di kathura!?
S: Karandi ethuku eduthu vanthruka.....enna adikava!?

My mom looked at me weirdly. Not only my mom! Rithu and Tina was also having the exact same reaction.

Looking at my reaction and the other three's reaction, Everyone started laughing...

Ithu avlo periya comedy ellam illayae!

B: Ada loosu!......enna satham nu samayal ah vitutu apdiyae odi vanthuten.... ithuku yen di ipdi kathura...

Saying this she giggled

T: Unaku oru surprise tharatuma!?
S: Enna!???

I asked, excited!

Vik: Inniku, night varaikum inga tha irupom!. Late ah tha povom!
S: Whaaaaattttt!!!!

I shouted and hugged Vikram anna tightly...... and that's when...

Vin: Maama!

Vinay gasped!

Hearing his 'Maama', my heart skipped a beat!....

I parted from Vikram anna and looked at Vinay, Confused...
Vinay was looking at the entrance with wide eyes and opened mouth.

Did Arjun come or what!.

Umm.....He didn't right!?😥

Confused, I turned towards the door to see Arjun standing at the entrance with his hands crossed over chest and a smirk playing on his lips.

And that's it......

My heart stopped.

Looking at his face now, all the creatures which is living in my stomach, which get's activated whenever I see Arjun, Started doing a Zumba dance in my Tummy.

I gasped looking at him. My eyes widened and I was having Vinay's exact same reaction!

Y: Naalu kosu poyachu vaai ka ulladi..
R: Enna Bro-Sis goals ah!?

She asked this and Vinay jerked and everyone bursted out laughing including Vinay, excluding Me and Arjun...

I was still standing in shock while he was smirking at me!

That smirk!😏

Why does he always smirk at me!

And that's when someone shook me. I turned to see Yash grinning at me, showing his 32 teeth as if I'm a Dentist!

Vik: Meet Mr. Arjun Kumar!

Saying this he made his way towards Arjun and put his hands on Arjun's shoulder and looked at him Proudly!

Ohh! Thanks for the information. I really don't know who Arjun Kumar is and I'm seeing him for the first time in my whole entire life!

Drama King!

I smiled nervously at Arjun but he was just looking at me with no reaction, not even that Smirk!

S: Oh! Hii!

He didn't care to know how I was, without him, for the past few days and now, he's expecting me to hug and kiss him for looking at his face after 5 days!....Is it!?

Screw it!

I won't do any of that!. Just say a 'Hi!'. That's it!. Nothing further!.

But that doesn't mean, I don't want to hug or kiss him!
I missed him so much that I just wanted to run to him, hug him tightly and kiss his whole face and cry my heart out!

Ignore my mood swings!

But I wasn't able to do any of that.

I just said a 'Hi'.

I really wished to do everything which my mind was screaming to do, but, I love to tease him, as much as I wanted to hug and kiss him!

His face expression was really worth to watch. Even a small baby could say, he was irritated much!

Yes!...... His eyes turned red and was looking at me as if he's gonna eat me.

I knew, he would get irritated at my 'Hi', that's why I said that!.

I, mentally did a happy dance, which, if I would've done it physically, everyone would've mistaken me for a Gorilla escaped from the Amazon kaadu!

Vikram anna laughed looking at Arjun's reaction for which he glared at Vikram anna, which probably would've shook the hell out of Vikram anna 🤭!

Vik: Seri seri........Vaa Arjun.... moraikatha...

Saying this they both entered inside and all of them sat at the couch in the hall....

That's when my father came...

K: Vaanga vaanga.....epo vanthinga!?
Y: Ipo tha uncle...... neenga epdi irukinga..…
T: Aama....odambu epdi irukuthu uncle!?
K: Nalla iruken pa...

Everyone started asking questions and my father answered everyone politely...

While my thoughts were fully on Arjun and his eyes were fixed on me.
I could see his gaze on me, from the corner of my eyes....

After sometimes of talking....

K: Naa konjam neram thoongitu varen.... neenga nalla enjoy pannunga...
Vik: Seri uncle..... neenga poi rest edunga...
B: Apo naanum night saapadu samaika poren......
R: Okay aunty...

She said this and my mom and dad left us all in the hall and went inside...

In the hall....

Y: Ivlo neram enna pannitu irunthinga rendu perum!?
Vin: Naanga ipo tha Titanic paaka start pannom.....athuka ulladi neenga vanthutinga!
T: Wooow! Titanic ahh!???
S: Aama!
R: Hey, Sana.....nee Jack ah thana sight adichitu iruntha!?

That's it! My heart skipped a beat!

I saw Rithu with wide eyes and she just winked at me...

Does she want Arjun to bury her Alive under earth!?

With the corner of my eyes, I saw Arjun's face changing.

He was laughing and acting as if he was soo happy but now his face showed how angry he was.

I'm really so very happy!

I blushed at Rithu's comment!

Usually I won't blush! But today, just to tease Arjun, I'm doing every stupid things!

Vik: Enna blush panra!!?

Saying this he winked at me!

And now I know what's on Vikram Anna's mind! He decided to tease Arjun, along with me!....hehe 🤭!

T: Ava blush tha pannuva.....athu avaloda....
Vin: Aama.... Jack avaloda Love!

Vinay continued and Arjun's eyes widened...

Y: Apdiyaaa!!?

Everyone, including me was teasing Arjun!.

Cause you know what!?, my, 'I don't see any stupid romantic movies' Husband, doesn't know who Jack was!. Hahaha🤣!

I was controlling my laughter, looking at Arjun...

His reaction was Really worth to watch!

Vin: Aama......'Sana loves Jack' nu ellam ezhuthi vaipa....

WHAATTTT! I have never done that!

Vik: Avlo love ahh!?
S: Aama...enaku avana romba pudikum.....

Saying this I looked down and blushed....

I slightly lifted my head and looked at Arjun and...... looking at his face with bloodshot eyes, and he tightening his fist, I again looked down and controlled my laugh...

And... that's when..

Vik: Aahhhhhh!!!
S: Enna aachu!?
Vik: Oru kosu kadichiruchu....
Vin: Antha kosu oru 6 feet tall ah irukuma!?

Everyone bursted out laughing....

I laughed and looked at Arjun who was already looking at me with a ' I'll Kill you' look. I gulped looking at him and stopped laughing...

It was already past 7....

T: Bore adikuthae....
Vik: Aamaaa....
Vin: Ethathu velayadalam ahh!?
R: Heyy..... Super super....
Y: Enna velayadalam!?

He asked and everyone started thinking.....

And after 5 minutes of thinking.... I spoke...

S: Truth or dare velayadalam ah!?
R: Hey....semma di! Vera level...
S: Mela poi velayadalam ah!?
Y: Hey super.....Iruta vera irukum.....vera level!
Vin: Naa poi bottle eduthutu varen!
T: Fast ah po da!
Vin: Varen

He said this and rushed to the kitchen and after few seconds he returned back...

Vin: Vanthachu....ipo polam..

He said this and we all made our way towards the terrace.

We all were going upstairs, everyone were going in the front while me and Arjun was walking slowly behind them...

That's when I felt something soft on my hand..... I looked down to see Arjun entwining our hands...

I looked at him with wide eyes and tried to take my hand off his hold.

He gave me a ' don't dare to do that' look, for which I gulped and stopped trying to take my hand and looked down suddenly. He tightened his hold and we both walked upstairs with our hands entwined ❤️.

After reaching upstairs, I took my hand from his hold and made my way towards Rithu.

Vikram anna was sitting beside Rithu, yash was sitting beside Vikram anna, Arjun was sitting beside Yash, Vinay was sitting beside Arjun, Tina was sitting beside Vinay, I was sitting between Tina and Rithu.

I was sitting opposite to Arjun.

I looked up at him, his eyes didn't leave me for a second.

Vik: Okay bottle enga iruku!?
Vin: Intha...

Saying this Vinay gave the bottle and Vikram anna started spinning it...

And I was curious...

Very Curious!.

After few seconds the bottle landed for Vinay and Yash!

Vin: Naa tha question kekanum..
Y: Ayoo....seri okay kelu...
Vin: Truth or dare?
Y: Dare!
Vin: Arivaali nu nenapa!?. Ipo paarunga...
Y: Nee enna thanthalum naa pannuven..

Saying this Yash shrugged...

I knew what was going to come!

Vin: Apdiya.....Apo neengalum Tina akka vum couple dance aadunga..

I knew it!

Who do you think Vinay is!
My Brother!😝

I controlled my laugh and turned to look at Tina...

This was her exact same reaction.

Looking at her, I bursted out laughing!. Not only me, everyone bursted out laughing.

S: Elumbu elumbu......poi adu...

Saying this I pushed her and Vikram anna pushed Yash and they both started dancing for 'Perfect'

It was the exact same song for which me and Arjun danced for our reception.

Suddenly, the way we both danced, the way he swirled me around and the way he kissed me infront of everyone, came right before my eyes....my eyes welled up with tears with a small smile playing on my lips..

I slowly turned to look at Arjun and he was busy looking at them dancing with a small smile playing on his lips...

Woowww!!

A wide smile made it's way towards my lips and I was smiling like an Idiot, looking at him until someone nudged me. I turned to look at Rithu smirking at me. I just smiled sheepishly and blushed.

I turned to look at the couple dance.
Awww!!!
They both were looking soo good together!

After sometimes they finished....

And both came and sat beside us and everyone started teasing them except my, 'I won't open my mouth for stupid stuffs' Husband 😏.

And the next was Rithu's chance.

Rithu spinned the bottle and it landed on me and Vikram anna.

I have to ask question and he had to answer....

S: Truth or dare!?
Vik: Dare!
S: Romba thelivu nu nenapo!?
Vik: Yes ofcourse!
S: Athuku......avan koduthathu pola couple dance ellam aada solla maaten....romba santhosha padathinga...

Everyone bursted out laughing...

Laughing, I looked around the terrace to get an Idea....
That's when the cactus plant which was on the side caught my eyes.

And now I have a better idea!

S: Elumbi poi, antha Cactus plant kooda romance pannitu vaanga!.....

Vikram anna choked on air...

While everyone started laughing badly except my inji thinna korangu husband 😏!

S: Antha Cactus plant ku rendu ummah koduthutu, I love you nu sollitu, dance aaditu vaanga....
V: Avlo thana!?
S: Aama.....Avlo than!
V: Nee Arjun kooda panrathu ellam enaku thaara pathiya!

My cheeks became red due to embarassment. While Arjun glared at him and started hitting Vikram anna!

C'mon Arjun!..... Innum rendu podu!.

S: Apdi ellam onnum illa.....Poi pannunga. Naa itha Rithu kooda thanthruntha innum happy aagirupinga la!?
Vik: Apdi vena maathikalam.....naa ipovae panniduren....

Rithu hit him in his shoulders and I bursted out laughing...

S: Aasaya paaru.... Poi pannunga...

I said this and Rithu pushed him...

Vikram anna glared at Rithu and made his way towards the Cactus.

I was controlling my laugh.

He slowly neared the cactus and continued...

V: I love you soo much.....
Will you marry me, Cactus!?

I bursted out laughing along with the other four except Arjun!.

Vik: Unna kandu pudikavae 25 varusham aairuchu!. Unna ipo tha paathen....

Rithu interrupted and shouted..

R: Paatha odanae pathikurucha!?

She shouted inbetween her laugh..

Me, Tina, Yash, Vinay and Rithu, bursted out laughing, looking at him while my husband was just having a small smile on his face...

Ugh! Forget Arjun!

As soon as Rithu asked this, Vikram anna turned and glared at Rithu and again continued talking with the cactus...

Vik: Aama...unna paatha odanae pathikuruchu!
Sana veetuku konjam varusham munnadiyae vanthuruntha.....ipo namma kalyanam panni kudumbam nadathirupom, Cactus.
Aana.....ipo enaku romba Santhoshama iruku....una kandu pudichathu la....
Binni ma ku tha thanks sollanum....unna ipdi valathi vachathuku...
En nanbanum intha veetla irunthu tha ponnu eduthrukan...

Saying this he turned back and pointed out Arjun.... and I bursted out laughing, looking at Arjun's reaction..

Vikram anna turned and continued..

Vik: Paathiya.....avan tha en nanban. Avanuku vaai pesa varaathu.....kannala matum tha pesuvan. Vaai epavumae moodiyae tha irukum...

Arjun glared at Vikram anna and Vikram anna laughed, looking at Arjun...

While all the others were laughing like there's no tomorrow!

Vik: Intha Nanban tha un veetla irunthu ponnu eduthrukan..... naanum intha kudumbathula irunthu tha unna eduka poren....
I love you so much....
Ipo unna kiss panna poren....enaku vaai konjam kuthum.... irunthalum unakaaga adjust pannikuren, Cacty...

Saying this he kissed the Cactus and we all bursted out laughing again..

Y: Ayyaee....chee po.....enaku yerkanavae kalyanam aairuchu....nee vanthu mutham kodukra....ennangaaaa

Yash said it in a squeaky voice, representing the Cactus...

Vikram anna controlled his laugh and continued...

Vik: Ipdi solra paathiya...un purushan ah divorce panniru......naa unna kalyanam pannikuren, Cacty.
Y: Ennanga...intha poochandi enna rape pannuran... poochandi poochandi......Ammaaa!!!

Vikram anna bursted out laughing at the last comment by Yash, with that squeaky voice!

Vikram anna came towards us, laughing like a mad man.

While everyone in that gang including Arjun!, laughed like we all escaped from mental hospital...

The main thing which shocked me was, Arjun was exactly laughing like us.... like a mad man, like how he laughed, looking at my Tribal dance video in the kitchen 😏!

But, I was really happy to look him like that, laughing wholeheartedly!

I have never seen him laughing like this, when everyone is around him!
But, now I got the chance to see this wonderful scene..... and I'm really happy!

And after sometimes of laughing like psychos....we started the game again...

And after another 2 rounds....it was Vinay's chance to spin the bottle and as I expected it landed on Rithu and Arjun....

Rithu has to ask question and he must answer...

R: Aahn.... super super!..... Sollunga anna...... Truth or dare!?

He thought for a second and then Replied!

A: Truth!

I looked at him with wide eyes. What did he say now!. Doesn't he know about our stupid friends!!?

R: Woow!....seri wait pannunga....yosikatum!...

Saying this she thought for a second and asked him a question which made my heart skip a beat...

R: Sana ungla epdi koopduva!?. I mean Chella peru irukum la.....athu!

I looked at her with wide eyes and turned to look at Arjun who was smirking at me!

Ohh my godd!!!!

The only name, I'll call him is 'Devil' or 'Red horned Devil'. What if he says that!!!!

I looked down and shut my eyes and prepared myself for getting embarassed...

A: Aju!

My heart stopped.

I opened my eyes, the next second he said that word.

Everything became blurry as tears fully covered my eyes..

'Aju' from his voice was the only word which was echoing in my ears

The word which no-one knows except me and my heart. The word which is very close to my heart. The word, which belongs only to me....

The only word which is my strength and my weakness 💜

I looked at the ground with tears in my eyes and breathing heavily, that I could burst out crying, anytime!

After few seconds of controlling myself, I looked at Arjun, who was looking at me with a small smile and welled up eyes.

I looked at him with welled up eyes and even a tear escaped my eyes.
I averted my gaze and quickly wiped my tears and just smiled.

But, I just wanted to cry....
Cry my heart out!

I didn't know why! But I really wanted to cry now!

Vik: Woow!

Arjun, who was looking at me with welled up eyes, now averted his gaze and wiped his tears without anyone noticing.... but it didn't go unnoticed by me...

My heart melted at looking him...

That's when I understood something...

He missed Me!

Like, How I missed Him

R: Awww.....Semma...

I just smiled at her controlling myself from crying....

That's when...

B: SANA!!

My mom shouted and Vinay shouted back...

V: ENNA MA!?
B: SAAPADU READY!..... ELLARUM KEELA VAANGA....
V: AAHN

He said this and turned towards us...

Vin: Saaptutu vanthu continue pannalam!
Vik: Aahn.....vaanga polam...

Saying this everyone got up including me and Arjun...

Everyone started walking and I walked behind everyone and Arjun was walking behind me...

Suddenly someone pulled me and I landed on something hard.

I knew who it was...

I looked up to see Arjun looking at everyone walking downstairs...

A: Vikram!?
Vik: Aahn...
A: Naanga ipo varom..... Neenga ellarum poi saapdunga....

WHAATTTT!!!!!!!.

Is this really Arjun....

I looked at him with wide eyes, stunned by his words...

Vikram anna smirked at him..

Vik: Ohoo.....okok...

Arjun glared at him and he shut his mouth and went down along with others....

I was looking at Vikram anna disappearing.

Arjun grabbed my hand and dragged me to the side and pulled me. In a force, I landed on his chest.
I looked up at him, with teary eyes that I'll burst out crying anytime!

He was looking at me, in my eyes. I suddenly looked down.

He holded my chin and made me look at him. But I pushed his hands and turned to walk...

A: Un Aju ah vitutu pora paathiya...

My heart stopped!

I would surely get heart attack if he keeps on giving me shocks like this!

I turned to look at him...

S: Enna......Yaaru Aju!
Enaku apdi yaarayum theriyathu...
A: Apo....antha book la yaaru en photo ka keela Aju nu eluthiruntha!?

WHAT!!! Yes!. I wrote that in my diary! Did he read it!?. Did he read everything!?. Did he read the letter I wrote for him!!!???. Did he see everything!!!!!???.

Shit!!!.

He again pulled me and wrapped his arms around my waist...

I avoided him and looked down....
Cause I know what would happen when I look at him...

A: Yen enna avoid panna!?
S: ..........
A: Princess!?
S: Aahn....
A: Yen enna avoid panna...... Vikram and Yash ah matum hug panna....

I looked at him with wide eyes.

Is he being jealous!?

S: Naa ellarayum tha hug pannen.....avunga rendu perayum matum illa....
A: Athaa kekuren......avunga ellarayum hug panna la.....aprm yen enna matum avoid panna!?
S: Avunga ennoda Friends...
A: Apo naa yaaru...
S: ..........

I didn't reply anything but looked down, shut my eyes and let out all the tears....

A: Sollu di....naa yaaru unaku!?
S: .........
A: Naa unaku yaarum illa la!...
Athu naala thana inniku enna full ah avoid panna....

He chuckled sadly and continued....

I didn't know he would get hurt this much!. I just thought to tease him.... but....

A: Enna vida unaku Vikram, Yash ellarum than mukkiyama pochu la!?......
Avunga ellarum vantha odanae avungla hug panna.....
Aana naa vantha odanae, just a 'Hi'.

He chuckled sadly..

A: Naanum nenachen.....enna paatha odanae nee excite aagiruva......naa aanathu pola nu...

My heart skipped a beat...

But then, just looked down and silently cried....

A: Nee sonnala....'You know how much I missed you' nu.....
Ipo naa un kitta kekuren.
You know how much I missed you!?

My heart stopped.

I looked up at him, shocked, with welled up eyes...

A: You know how much I missed you every second!?

He repeated and I opened my mouth..

S: So... Sorry Ar...Arjun...
A: Aahn ennathu!?.....kekala...
S: Sor... Sorry Arju....

I couldn't complete my sentence as he pulled my face and placed his lips on mine.

I was stunned at his actions.

He pulled me more closer by my waist and my eyes widened....
But after sometimes..... I slowly kissed him back by wrapping my hands on his neck...

Tears were flowing from my eyes...

But what shocked me was.... I was not the only person who was shedding tears....Arjun was also shedding tears..

After few minutes which felt like hours, of being in our own world..... he pulled back and hugged me tightly and I hugged him back..

A: I Missed you Baby!

My heart skipped a beat.
Crying silently, I hugged him tightly and rested my head on his shoulder..

S: I missed you too Devil!....
A: Naa unaku Devil illa.....Aju!

I chuckled, still being in his shoulders and continued...

S: I missed you too Aj...Aju!

As soon as I said this, He hugged me tightly and rested his face on my neck and kissed there...

I shut my eyes closed and let out tears, which I was holding for the past 5 days...

After some minutes.......he lifted his head and made me to see him...

A: Avunga friends.....naa yaaru!?

He asked this still holding my waist and my hands wrapped around his neck...

I joined our forehead and continued..

S: En Aju 💜!

Saying this I chuckled and kissed his cheek while he looked at me, Shocked!...

Joining our forehead, he closed his eyes and a tear drop escaped his eyes......

He again hugged me tightly and kissed my cheeks. I rested my head on his shoulders and hugged him back tightly...

Still being in the hug, I spoke....

S: Antha book la ellathayum vaaschutingla!?
A: Hmm...
S: Ellathayum vaaschingla!?
A: Aama... Nee Vinay kooda panna setai ellamae padichuten...

Saying this he chuckled...

What does he mean....
Ohh.... that Superman story 🤣!. I would never forget that in my life!!

S: Ayayoo...

Saying this I laughed...

A: Semma comedy ah irunthuchu...
S: Aama....athu apdi tha!
A: Neenum semma cute athula...
S: Hehe.... thanks...

He hugged me more and rested his face on the crook of my neck..

That's when my brain reminded me of something!!!.

Did he read that!?. The incident, which I thought, Arjun shouldn't know!..... About HIM!?

He broke the hug and smiled at me...
I just nervously smiled...

A: Avan yaaru!?

😳 Did Arjun read that!?.....

S: Yaa.... Yaaru!?

I asked, fear clearly visible in my face..

A: Jack...

THANK GOD!

I sighed heavily and looked at him, in his eyes, controlling my laughter.

A: Yaaru di athu!?

He asked again and I thought of teasing him a bit.

S: Ennoda Love...

I said controlling my laughter..

His eyes changed red.

A: Unnoda Love ah!?
S: Aama....
A: Enga irukan avan!?

Saying this he left me and fisted his hand and rolled his sleeves.

S: Athu ellam solla mudiyathu.....Aana inniku naa avana paathen....

He looked at me with bloodshot eyes.

S: Naa avana nalla innaiku sight adichen.... semmaya irunthan theriyuma!. Ayoo.....semma cuteee...
Cutiee piee ❤️❤️...

I could see his face changing...

He was changing, from my Romantic Prince charming to Red horned Devil!

If I stand there anymore, I would burst out laughing. So I turned to go but..

He pulled me again🤦‍♀️....

A: Unaku, Naana avana!?

I looked at him, shocked!

S: What!?
A: Unaku, Naana avana?
S: Avan ennoda Love.... Neenga ennoda Husband...

It's really nice to tease this guy 🤭😂

A: Athuku!?
S: Ungaluku yen kovam varuthu!?
A: Enaku Kovam varum.....
Purushan munnadiyae, vera oruthan ah love panren nu sonna kovam vara thana seiyum....ipdi tha annaiku etho Ashwin nu yaarayo sonna.....

Saying this he suddenly turned and looked at me confused...

He became more confused to see me trying my level best to control my laughter.

A: Hey...... wait wait....
Antha Ashwin pola ivanum ethathu celebrity ahh!?

I couldn't control it anymore, that I bursted out laughing...

A: Yen di sirikura!?
S: Ayoo.....Jack vanthu Titanic movie la nadicha hero!

Saying this I laughed loudly again...

He looked at me, embarassed...

A cute blush made it's way towards his cheeks in embarassment

S: Ayoo.....mudila..
Sathiyama ungaluku theriyaatha!?
A: Antha maari movies ellam naa paaka maaten!
S: Athu super movie....
Jack semma cute ah irupan paaka...
A: Periya cute uh!.....
S: Aama..cute uh tha..
A: Apo.... unaku naana avana!?
S: Ayoo.... Neenga tha...vera yaaru......Seri okay naa keela poren...

Saying this I came out from his hold and turned and started walking...

A: Nillu..

I turned to look at him and raised my eyebrows..

He walked towards me, holded my face and kissed my lips again.
It was just a peck, but even that gave me butterflies...

I closed my eyes and stood still while he pulled me closer again and took my hand and wrapped it around his neck...

After few seconds, he left me..

He looked me at my eyes and kissed my nose one last time.

I looked at him, in his eyes...

A: Senthae polam...

Saying this, he entwined our hands again and we both walked down, holding hands...

**********
So..... here's the 27th chapter!
Hope you guys like it 😉💜
Please do vote and comment your thoughts!
Thank you so much for all the love and support. Love you all 💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

877K 86.8K 158
Arjun and shalini tie the knot in an arranged marriage. what surprises does the life has for them . How do they find their love for each other ? or W...
42.8K 6.5K 29
Sithara Raghuvaran, a 21 year old girl who is broken, scared and struggling hard to get used to the new world which looks straight opposite to the wo...
389K 25.5K 125
An imaginary plot of Kathir and Mullai before their marriage!!!!! This story is completely a breezy one with no negatives , no twists and no turns...
187K 12.2K 57
A simple, light hearted love story of our Ashaangi...πŸ’œπŸ’œ Peep into the story to know more...πŸ˜‰ First part ah matum read panitu author ah thittitu b...