HEART LIKE YOURS | H.POTTER

By Louis12342

Book 1 of the Heart like yours series (HARRY POTTER) * (HARRY POTTER SERIES) |Prisoner of Azkaban to Deathly... More

INTRODUCTION
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
EPILOGUE
ALTERNATE ENDING
THE WEDDING
MEETING TEDDY
SAMANTHA AND JAMES POTTER
ALBUS POTTER
LILY POTTER
New Book
Coming Soon

022

1.4K 40 3
By Louis12342

THE QUIDDITCH THE WORLD CUP-022

"You've been ages," George said as the five of them entered the tent.

"Met a few people," Ron said, settling the water down. "You don't get that fire started yet?"

"Dad's having trouble with the matches," Fred said where he was seating on a chair.

Arthur was having no success at all in lighting the fire, but it wasn't for lack of tying. Splintered matches littered the ground around him, but he looked as though he was having the time of his life.

"Oop!" he said as he managed to light a match before he dropped it in surprise.

"Come here, Mr. Wealsey," Hermione said kindly, taking the box from him, and starting to show him how to do it properly.

At last, they got the fire lit, though it was at least another hour before it was hot enough to cook anything. The Scamanders had joined them an hour earlier with Koda refusing to go.

Their tent seems to be pitched right alongside a kind of thoroughfare to the pitch, and Ministry members kept hurrying up and down it, greeting Arthur cordially as they passed.

The fire was ready and they had just started cooking eggs and sausages when Bill, Charlie, Percy, and Joanna came strolling out of the woods towards them.

"Just Apparated, Dad!" Percy said loudly. "Ah, excellent, lunch!"

Ophelia stood up and walked towards Joanna. "JoJo!" she squeaked, throwing her arms around her best friend.

"Gods, Helia, how are you?" Joanna said as they pulled away. "Look at you! Hotter than ever."

"Jo, your gay is showing," Artemis said, throwing an arm around Joanna.

Joanna laughed, slapping Artemis on the chest. "Only for Helia."

A little after they ate, the Weasleys and Scamanders headed towards the stadium. Diana smiled as she climbed the staircase toward the top of the stadium.

She leaned over the railing looking down as Ron spoke. "Blimey, dad. How far up are we?"

"Well, put it this way: if it rains you'll be the first to know." Lucius Malfoy voiced, his eyes shifting towards Joanna. A smirk spread across his lips. "Joanna, looking ever so lovely,"

"Wow, what a catch. Can't believe I ever let you go," Joanna said, sarcastically. She rolled her eyes, starting up the stairs again with her son and Koda following.

"Father and I are in the minister's box by personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself." Draco boasted.

Lucius hit his son in the chest with his cane. "Don't boast, Draco. There's no need with these people."

Harry went to push Diana in front of him to make her move, but Lucius caught him with his cane. "Do enjoy yourself, won't you? While you can."

After the intermission with the Malfoys, the group headed to their seats. The crowd screamed and clapped as Diana stood between Hermione and Cedric. The teams enter with great applause. The Irish and Bulgarians. Fred and George were most excited for the Bulgarians.

"Who's that?" Ginny asked as one of the Bulgarians flipped through the air.

"That, sis, is the best Seeker in the world." One of the Weasley twins said. 

After the game, the Weasleys headed to their tent. Fred and George danced around with Diana, who was pulled in. Harry watched with a grin as Diana spun around, bubblegum pink hair flying.

"There's no one like Krum," Ron said, suddenly. He stood on the chair with a dopey face.

"Krum. Dumb Krum." Fred and George said, dancing around their brother. Diana sat next to Hermione, who leaned against her.

"He's like a bird, the way he rides the wind," Ron said, dreamily. "He's more than an athlete. He's an artist."

Ginny giggled as she walked past him and patted his shoulder. "I think you're in love, Ron"

"Shut up," Ron muttered.

The Weasley twins started singing as Diana and Harry joined in. "Viktor, I love you. Viktor, I do. When we're apart, my heart beats only for you."

"Sounds like the Irish have got their pride on," Fred said as they heard screams. 

Joanna and Arthur hurried in, their faces serious. The older man grabbed a pillow from George's hands. "Stop! Stop it! It's not the Irish. We've gotta get out of here. Now,"

Everyone run out of the tent and saw chaos. Diana grabbed onto Harry's arm as fear pooled in her stomach. People were screaming and running around, trying to get out.

"Get back to the Portkey, everybody, and stick together!" Arthur said, handing Ginny to the Weasley twins. 

Joanna handed Sammy to Bill, Charlie, and Percy. "Sammy is your responsibility. Go!"

Hermione grabbed Diana and headed in the direction that the crowd was moving. Diana turned back to get Harry, but he was still standing in the same place he was before. "Harry! C'mon!"

She grabbed his hand, only to pause when she saw a group of hooded men. Diana dragged Harry away, sprinting through the field. They weaved through the crowd before they were jostled around.

Diana's hand slipped away from Harry's as she was shoved in a different direction than the boy. Her eyes widen as she was being taken away from the crowd. "Harry! Harry! Harry!"

She shoved her way out of the crowd and looked around for anyone. She was separated from everyone, and Hermione and Ron pulled away in different directions. Her chest rose fastly as panic began to take over her. She felt dizzy, her breath became swallow.

"Annie!"

A familiar voice called, causing her spin around and saw Hermione and Ron sprinting toward her. Diana ran towards them, leaping into her brother and Hermione's arms. "Oh my god. You're okay? Both of you?"

"We're fine, Annie. Where's Harry?" Ron asked, holding his sister in his arms.

"I don't know. The crowd separated us. Shoved us in different directions." Diana answered, her hands clutched onto her brother's jacket tightly.

"We have to find him," Her brother said as he tried to leave.

Diana shook her head. "No, not now. We'll be tramped."

Hermione pointed towards the forest. "The woods. Let's hide in the woods."

The trio sprinted towards the woods, hiding there until everything dies down. Diana waited anxiously, leaning against a tree as her mind was on Harry. Hoping that he got out or at least somewhere safe.

It seemed like a eternity past before everything went silent. No more screaming or explosions. Just pure silence. Diana stood up from her position on the ground and nudged Ron and Hermione with her foot.

"C'mon, let's find Harry," She said, climbing up the slope of the ditch.

The trio hurried out of the woods and searched for Harry. Diana looked around, all the tents and grass were burnt. Everything around them was in ashes.

"Harry!" Ron and Hermione yelled.

Diana suddenly spotted him, sprinting towards him where he was hid behind a burnt tent. "Harry! Oh, my god, are you alright? Are you hurt?" she flung herself into his arms.

Harry caught her, nodding. "I'm alright, Dia."

"We've been looking for you for ages," Ron said, as he and Hermione hurried toward them.

A roar like sound came from cussing the four to look up. The blonde pulled away sightly, still wrapped in Harry's arms and saw a colossal skull, comprised of what looked like emerald stars, with a serpent protruding from its mouth like a tongue imprinted in the dark sky.

"What's that?" Harry asked, staring up at the skull figure.

Nobody got to answer when suddenly five Aurors came out of nowhere and shot spells at them. Harry pulled down Diana, wrapping his arms around her head as Ron did the same to Hermione.

"Stop! That's my son!" Arthur yelled as he and Joanna ran over to their children.

Joanna grabbed her daughter, holding her face in her hands before pulling Diana into a hug. "You're okay. You're okay. Oh, thank gods." she looked up and pulled her godson into her arms as well.

"Ron, Harry, Hermione, Diana, you alright?" Arthur asked, hugging his son.

"We went to look for Harry," Hermione said as Barty Crouch came over to them and pointed his wand in their faces.

Joanna pulled her daughter, Harry, and Hermione behind her, protectively. "Lower your wand, Crouch."

Crouch ignored her. "Which of you conjured it?"

"Crouch, you can't possi—" Arthur started, placing his son behind him as Crouch cut him off.

"Do not lie! You've been discovered at the scene of the crime."

"Crime?" Harry asked, confused.

"Barty! They're just kids." Arthur tried to reason with the man.

"What crime?" Harry questioned again.

"It's the Dark Mark, Harry. It's Voldemort's mark," Joanna explained to the poor confused boy. She wasn't afraid to say his name. To her, it was just a name. A title that doesn't scare her.

Harry's mouth fell open. "Voldemort. Those people night, in the mask, they're his too, aren't they? His followers."

Arthur and Joanna nodded. "Death Eaters."

"Follow me," Crouch said, urgently.

"Wait. There was a man, before. There!" Harry said, pointing towards the direction he has seen the man gone.

"A man, Harry?" Joanna asked. "Who?"

Harry shrugged. "I don't know. I didn't see his face."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 182 28
In which ยฐโ€ข a young single mother tries to go through lifeโ€ขยฐ ยฐโ€ขยฐโ€ขยฐ JILY and Regulus survives! Voldemort dies by comes back in GOF! Peter never betray...
117K 1.5K 55
"Oh, would you look at that! Malfoy knocked Snape up. That's a shame you have to associate with her. Now you can't do anything when I kiss your littl...
34.7K 885 82
โˆ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž โˆ ใ€– Harry Potter x Fem!reader - Mas...
91.4K 3.3K 30
|first book of the eloise series!| *COMPLETED* "Dear Eloise, have you always been this breathtaking?" "You're such a suck up, Weasley." |TW: discu...