Fighting Fate|Taekook FF

Por KimKook728

If fate doesn't want me to be with you, then I will have to fight fate just to have you. -Kim... Mais

-
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN (Finale)

THIRTEEN

206 13 3
Por KimKook728

13

"Hey! I heard that you and Jungkook is gonna be the leads! I'm so jealous huhu. I wanted it to be me with yoongi."Jimin complaints.

"Well, you didn't ask yourself to the event representative. So she came to conclude that you hate to be in the movie. Don't worry I think you'll gonna still act. Maybe an extra." Taehyung teased Jimin.

"Good Morning, Miss Joy."Everyone greeted but Miss Joy just smiled a little. Everyone stared at each other's seat mates when they saw Miss Joy unusual change of mood.

Jimin bit his lower lip and whispered to Tae, "I think she's not in the mood when he heard Jungkook is gonna with you." Taehyung's brows furrowed and whispered back, "it's not like she and Jungkook is in a relationship."

"Quit talking and start answering the page 220 for 10 mins."She said without looking at the students but then after a minute he then stared at Taehyung with a disbelief.

After Miss Joy's class the bell began to ring as a sign that its break time. Taehyung immediately left to his classroom and went to Jungkook's department. As they went there, he saw Jungkook serious face while doing his activity.

After 2 mins their teacher dismissed them. Taehyung wave at Jungkook but Jungkook doesn't seem to notice him. When Jungkook's classmate when came out to the classroom, Tae sneaked in and went to Jungkook who's still busy with something.

"Bal."He called him twice before Jungkook snapped in reality.

"Uh hey bal."Jungkook took his activities on his bag and kisses Tae's forehead. Good thing there were few people in the classroom.

"Bal what's wrong?" Taehyung noticed Jungkook being so occupied with something else.

"T-tae you trust me right?" Taehyung gulped when Jungkook asked him, its not that he doesn't trust is just that its quite new to him that Jungkook ask him something unusual.

"D-did you do something behind my back?" Taehyung couldn't help himself to ask.

"No, its not what you think. I just asked because, I don't think I can do the movie. Teacher Joy handed us alot of activities and I'm afraid it would take alot of time to finish."He said sighed. Taehyung couldn't help himself but to get angry over Miss Joy's childish tactic.

"It's alright bal. We can talk this out with event representative. Let's go eat first and talk to miss representative." Taehyung and Jungkook went to the cafeteria together with their couple lunchbox.

They are already used to the students stares so they didn't mind them. As they look for a table suddenly someone called their names.

"Jungkook! Tae! Here!"Jackson wave at them.

"Woah! I can't believe you guys are really dating. I even tried to hook Jungkook with Miss Joy. Too bad you guys are already dating, o-ouch."Bambam and Jimin smacked Jackson's head.

Everyone mouthed Jackson to apologize.

"Y-yeah fine. I'm sorry."He even bowed down.

From being serious to laughing. They laughed so hard when they saw Jackson's apologetic face.

"Hey Jungkook, I've heard you're gonna be the one of the male leads in a BL movie. Wow congratulations bro!"Mingyu said and tap Jungkook's shoulder.

"Congratulations bro! I can't believe we have a star friend."Jeonghan said.

"Yeah. I was. But I'm planning to back out." Jungkook said as he glance at Taehyung and took its hand with him.

"Why?"Their friends asked.

"We have bunches of activities. I don't think I can do both of then the movie and activities." Jungkook said in a sad tone. Jackson, Jeonghan and Eunwoo agreed to him since they were classmates.

"Yeah. That's kinda sad. Maybe its all Jackson's fault."EunWoo turned his eyes on Jackson.

"Why me though?"Jackson asked clueless.

"Because you made Miss Joy fell for Jungkook! And now she got mad when Jungkook participated and gave us bunches of activities!"Eunwoo stepped on Jackson.

"Awww! Really? Teacher Joy likes Jungkook?"

"You are very oblivious!"Jeonghan said.

Taehyung glance at Jungkook to see his reactions and he seems to notice that Jungkook's expression changes. 'He looked worried' Taehyung in his thoughts.

"I'm very sorry, I don't think I can do it because of my activities and also exams are coming I needed to study and make sure to finish my activities on time to maintain my grades." Jungkook said as he looked at Tae.

"Arraseo.Then is it okay with you if I pair Tae with someone else?" The event representative asked.

"Yes, I'm fine with it since I trust my bal."Jungkook's arms went to Tae's waist.

"Remember there's a kissing, are you still fine with it?"

"Yes ofcourse because I trust my bal." Taehyung bit his lower lip thinking that this was the same thing he answered before and hes fine with Tae kissing someone even though they hadn't kiss yet, Taehyung in his thoughts.

After the meeting they went home early so that Jungkook could start his activities. Taehyung decided to stay at Jungkook's house for 2 hours because he wanted to stay with him for awhile and also to help Jungkook with his activities.

***

TAEHYUNG was happy when the event representative told him that there will be no BL since no one volunteered as the male lead.

He was so happy that he didn't text Jungkook and instead went to find him. But when he was in the floor of Engineering Department there he saw some students were panicking.

"Hey did you know that Miss Joy collapsed good thing Jungkook was with her."

"Yes I heard it too. I also heard that Miss Joy likes him."

"Do they have something?"The girl asked to the other girl.

"I don't know. But I heard that they both were talking about something."

Taehyung brows furrowed as he heard the girls gossiping.

He was about to turn his back when Jungkook called his name.

"Tae.." Jungkook went to Tae and holds his hands.

"Tae, please trust me. It's not what you think." Instead of answering Taehyung pulled Jungkook to the garden.

"Bal, I trust you. No need to cry, is just that I don't trust Miss Joy."He looked down. Jungkook touches his face, and then he move his forehead closes to Tae.

"I love you, bal." Jungkook said and kissed Taehyung's forehead. Taehyung closes his eyes. He wanted to savor the moment.

"I love you more, bal." Taehyung said and took Jungkook hands and kisses it.

They were about to kiss when they heard people coming to the garden. They just both stared at each other's eyes.

After the incident where Jungkook carried Miss Joy, rumors began to spread.

Everyone was talking about them and what made Tae angry is that Joy doesn't look she was affected instead she looks like she was enjoying it.

When the last class hours was done, Taehyung decided to go to Jungkook's classroom since Jungkook is not replying his texts he thought Jungkook was just busy.

As he passes by in the corridor he heard another different kinds of rumors.

"I think Jungkook and Miss Joy are dating"

"I know right! I always saw them alone together."

"Yes I often saw them at the garden."

Taehyung decided not to mind them and instead went his way to Jungkook's classroom.

"Jackson!"He called Jackson.

"Hello Tae? What can I help you?"Jackson asked as he tried to answer his activity.

"Where's Jungkook?"He asked but Jackson just shrug.

He even request to Jackson to ask from their other classmates but all they answered are the same.

When he was about to leave suddenly a voice whispered to him.

"They are at the garden."

Taehyung looked around but he found no one. Unconciously his feet move and brought him to the garden.

There he saw how Joy and Jungkook talk and later on Joy pulled Jungkook's head and kisses him. He tried to move but he was frozen when he saw Jungkook kissed back.

"How can I trust you after witnessing this."

He bit his lips so hard that it bleds. His tears began to fall and his heart began to ache. The pain he felt from his first life was nothing compared to this second life.

Before they could see him, Taehyung hurriedly left.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

219K 10.2K 37
"I still can't believe, kissing you once has ended up in marrying you" Jungkook spoke out of the blue "And for the nth time Jungkook, you were the on...
330K 15.3K 35
❝ i've never felt so close, but now i know it's almost over.❞ ; oh minsoo knew she can never get over kim taehyung [Completed] highest rank ; 1 in n...
65.3K 2.6K 40
[Completed] A hot Taekook FF Thank you for 40k + readers 1st in #btsfanfic. FUCKING #25th in #fanfiction out of 1.45M stories!!!?????? #1st in #rude...