Serendipity || Manjiro S.

By YukIneYamari1

"It takes a Devil, To drive out Another Devil... Only Monsters can defeat Other Monsters." A Fugitive wanted... More

|1|
|2|
|3|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
End
Author's note

|10|

1.9K 112 120
By YukIneYamari1

§ Pistanthrophobia §

"Oi! What's going on here?!" Shinichiro exclaimed as he walks to a bunch of kids cornering an (h/c) haired female.

"Huh?" The kid turned around seeing Shinichiro on his bike as he gets off walking to the small children.

"What's this? Ganging up on a girl? That's not very manly of you." He exclaimed and they immediately run off while the female was sitting on the ground.

Reaching out his hand he smiles at the little girl and she looks up at him her hair covering her face seeing his warm smile as she reached out to his hand...

Swinging her small legs back and forth she munches on the dorayaki Shinichiro gave her while he sat next to her.

"Who were those kids?" He asked and she hums "They said i don't have parents." She said and he hums looking over the child.

"You're an orphan?" He asks and she nods "Yeah. My parents died in front of me." She explained and he frowns "How're you so calm?" He says and she smiles "I dunno..." She replied and he sighed.

"Do you like it?" He asks pointing at the food in her hand and she nods smiling at the male "My brother loves it." He says and she giggled.

Slowly opening his eyes the sun brightening his office as he groans and a familiar face faced him with a smile on her face.

"Good Morning." The (h/c) haired female smiled at the blonde on her lap and he hums scoots over drifting back to sleep on your lap.

Brushing her fingers in his hair and he felt your warm hands on his cheek making him open his eyes looking up at the female with a smile plastered on her face.

"Y/n.... What will you do after all this?...." He asks out of the blue and you were taken a back at his question before smiling at him "I'm not sure...." You mumbled and he hums.

'Right.... She said she'll leave once she's done with everything so.... Why are you getting your hopes up Manjiro?' He thought furrowing his brows when you hum.

"But i don't think i want to leave anymore actually..." You mumbled and his eyes glanced at you and he raised a brow while you smiled "Ever since i came here i've felt the familiar feeling when my parents were alive.... Especially when with you." You smiled and his eyes glisten.

"Wha—" 'No.... You can't.... If you do... it will happen again....' He thought sitting up and you blinked a few times at him looking down on his feet...

"I don't want to be selfi—"

"I like you Mikey...."

Words he didn't expect those words that left your lips and his eyes widen while you smile warmly at him whilst his eyes soften..

And you laughed awkwardly giving a small bow apologizing to the blonde before looking away with a tint of blush on your face.

"I'm sorry... I got carried away—" You then felt his lips against yours (e/c) eyes widening and you kissed him back.

__________________________________________________

Stepping out the vehicle the Haitani's head over to the entrance of their hideout while Rindou had his bitch face on an irritated look plastered on his face as he couldn't sleep last night after The pink haired male kept him awake all night.

Complaining how their boss looked so different and how much he despises the (h/c) haired female and her little white lies to him.

Scratching his head he curses under his breathe swearing he would've shot Sanuz dead once they encounter each other after he kept him awake all night because he was jealous.

An amused smirk plastered on Ran's face as he raised a brow at his little brother listening to his mumbling.

"Did something happened?" He asked and Rindou huffs "That bastard kept me awake all night..." He murmurs and Ran chuckled.

"Who? Sanzu?" He asked and Rindou rolls his eyes "He won't shut up about mikey last night...." He mumbles and Ran smiles.

"Did he call you?" He asked and he nods sighing as they both entered the hideout greeted by the guards.

Opening the doors to the conference room as the the people present in there was Kakucho Hitto, Takeomi Akashi and Kokonoi Hajime.

While Ran looked for the (h/c) haired female and the pink haired male always clinging onto Mikey.

Humming he sat down on one of the chairs beside his brother looking for the female and Sanzu hoping they haven't kill each other after what Sanzu witnessed last night...

"Weird...." Ran whispered and Rindou raised a brow at his brother "Huh?" He said and Ran hums "Those two aren't here yet.... I'm starting to think they killed each other already." He squinted his eyes at the door.

When the door suddenly opened with the (h/c) haired female walking inside with Mochi, noticing Ran staring at you.

"What?" You asked and he hums smiling "Nothing... " He said and you furrowed your brows sitting next to Kakucho while Mochi sits across.

Chin on his palm he smiles at the female rather suspicious... You raised a brow att he older Haitani "What?...." You said and he hums "Nothing~"

"You're acting suspicious Haitani...." You mumbled and he gave you a close eyed smile "Nothing really. It's just that you seem rather suspicious as well.... You're wearing the same clothes yesterday." He exclaimed and you looked down on your outfit...

A bit taken a back you straighten your back "So? Can i not wear the same clothes? You wear the same suit every day as well, But different colors." You said and he chuckles.

"Whatever you say~" He teased and you rolled your eyes when the door slammed open startling everyone in the room.

It was none other than Haruchiyo Sanzu panting as his head immediately turned to you making you flinch as he storms towards you.

"You!" He yelled hands on your shoulder as he pants, his figure was messy, he looked as if he hasn't brushed his hair, nor has he slept... As the eye bags under his eyelashes was visible...

"Sanzu...." You murmur and he grit his teeth "Hohoho, I am so going to kill—" He got cut off when a familiar voice made him flinch...

"Let her go." Turning all your heads to the voice to the male behind Sanzu you all tensed seeing the annoyed figure of their boss.

Straightening his back he faces Mikey and you all stood up bowing and he waved it off hands on his pockets as he walks to the corner of the room.

Sitting back down Sanzu followed Mikey to his sulking corner as he stood beside him and the meeting started with the members noticing you and Mikey's exchanging glances at each other as the presentation Kokonoi was explaining fell into deaf ears as all their attention went to the two...

Walking in the halls Mika looks down on her shoes as she heads to her father's office, stopping right in front of the door out his office "I'm here..." She said and the doors opened and her father gestured her to come in.

Stepping in the room she sees her father and her older brother's sitting inside.

"Brothers...." She mumbled walking towards them sitting next to them looking down on the wooden floor... looking at the empty seat in the corner where the silver haired male was supposed to be...

"Now that we're all here.... I am here to discuss the next heir of the Yakuza." Kishimoto Shio. The current leader of the Yakuza, His late father was eliminated by M/n L/n and her Husband.

"But before that.... There's a much more bigger problem." He stated and they all listened silently "L/N Y/N." He exclaimed and they all tensed.

"M/n's Daughter?" Kishimoto Rei, The second eldest son of Shio, "M/n had a child? How come we don't know about this?" He added and Shio sighed.

"The only people who knew was Mika and Akio." He explains and They all muttered "Quiet." He said and they all went silent.

"Akio? The outsider? Father how could you trust someone who's not even related to us—" Kishimoto Asui, the Third oldest son.

"Shut it Asui. He was the one who found Y/n, so don't even blame him for all of your mistakes!" He scolded and Asui cursed under his breath looking away and Mika furrowed her brows at her brother.

"Speaking of Akio, Where is that bastard?" Kishimoto Mariane The eldest daughter of Shio.

"He's currently planning on the assassination of L/n Y/n." He exclaimed and they murmured.

"Do we have to kill her though? She could be useful to us. I mean all Akio wants is that she begs for her life and he kills her... But what about us?" Kishimoto Harui second youngest son of Shio.

"What the hell are you talking about Harui." Rei exclaimed and He chuckled "I mean, Isn't she a fugitive for trying to murder the prime minister? It only means she's that good to almost kill the prime minister." Harui added and Mika furrowed her brows.

"I don't agree." Mika exclaimed and they all looked at her "Huh? Who asked for your opinion?" Harui exclaimed and she bites her bottom lip.

"Akio-san has been working on this for years—" She got cut off when they all glared at her making her flinch "Oi, Shut the fuck up. You're only saying that cause you like Akio, Let's be real Mika, You can never be one of the higher ups if you're going to side with an outsider." Rei explains and she looks down.

"Know your place Mika. Just because you're position went up, doesn't mean you can interrupt the oldest." Rei added and she went silent while Asui clicked his tongue.

"That's enough... now let's continue the meeting." Shio exclaimed as the meeting continued on.

Exiting their father's office one by one left the office, Lastly mika stepped out looking gloomy after being looked down by her siblings.

"You didn't have to defend him y'know?" A female voice appeared beside her making her look at her eldest sibling.

She immediately bowed at the female who leaned on the wall as she crossed her arms
"You know better than to defend Akio in front of your brothers." She explains and Mika furrowed her brows straight her back looking away her sister.

"Remember.... As a woman we get looked down a lot. Especially in our clan, I may be the oldest but i still get looked down on... To think Father would let the next heir to a lowlife like Akio...." Mariane exclaimed sighing.

"Even though i would be the next heir, he wants me to marry a man. How impudent.... As the eldest i have to marry a man to be the next heir, so my husband could lead my Clan? I'd prefer to die in some ditch than to marry a filthy man." She explains walking pass Mika.

"Mika..." She exclaimed leaning closer to her ear "You should've killed Akio the moment you two met.... Then maybe Asui, Rei and Harui would appreciate your existence." She stated and Mika's eyes widen at her statement.

Walking away as her heels echoed through the halls leaving Mika standing there frozen looking down on the ground.

'She's right..... if i hadn't met Akio.... And didn't introduce him to father.... Then maybe.... Big brother's would be....' Snapping back to reality she shakes her head not letting Mariane manipulate her into betraying Akio.

__________________________________________________

Humming you were in Bonten's lounge making coffee after sleeping in the hideout without no one knowing.... Maybe except Ran who was suspicious of you and Mikey who kept on making excuse about what happened last night.

While you can hear Sanzu whine outside the lounge asking mikey what really happened that night receiving a cold shrug from the small male and you snicker hearing how Mikey was starting to get annoyed at the pink haired male that keeps bugging him...

Looking out the window in the lounge watching Sanzu get ignored by the blonde you smiled mug in hand sipping on the coffee when suddenly...

"Why're you laughing?" Said Takeomi leaning beside your ear making you flinch as he also peeked out the window.

"T-Takeomi!" You exclaimed backing away and he sighs "You and Mikey are acting suspicious today..." He exclaimed and you laughed nervously sipping your coffee looking away.

"The Haitani's told me what happened last night... you and mikey went out the hideout yesterday." He said and you tried walking away while he lights a cigarette.

"You're not in a relationship are you?" He said out of the blue looking at your escaping figure and your shoulders tensed.

"What????? How could i? He's the boss and i just need him to—" You paused when he raised his brows your reaction already telling him what was going on.

You cursed under your breath and he chuckles blowing out the smoke in his mouth and you frowned.

"So what if we are?"

Said Mikey entering the lounge catching you both off guard as he listened to the whole conversation with Sanzu behind him also listening his mouth hanging open.

Eyes widen Your soul left your body and Takeomi chuckles lightly "It's not that it's just—" He gets cut off when Mikey walks up to you both tugging your wrist while you were still shocked from what he said and you came back to reality once he tugged your wrist.

Dragging you out the lounge leaving both the Akashi's frozen in the lounge watching you both exit the room.

"Ah— Mikey-kun—" You said and he drags you to the rooftop "What are you—" You stopped when the sun shined on your face making you shut your eyes as he lets go of your wrist stepping further..

"O-oi Manjiro... why'd you say that—" He cuts you off with a pout "You confessed to me, have you forgotten?" He says and you paused.

"B-but! ...You haven't even asked me out...." You mumbled and he hums facing you "Alright, Be mine." He says straight away and you were dumbfounded "Heh?"

TBC.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 324 20
JH86 - REPUTATION "HE MUST LIKE ME FOR ME"
22.5K 1.3K 22
π˜½π™–π™Ÿπ™ž π™†π™šπ™žπ™¨π™ͺπ™ π™š 𝙭 π™π™šπ™’!π™π™šπ™–π™™π™šπ™§ ❝A goodbye is not always sad.❞ He always felt alone and scared not knowing what to do anymore. And the...
1.5M 56.5K 55
~ πš‚πš—πšŽπšŠπš” π™ΏπšŽπšŽπš” ~ "H-Here?!" Miles breathed out when Alec's soft pink lips were inches away from his. "Mhm" Alec hummed, his eyes flickered to...
47.6K 2.7K 31
"I wish to give you everything. The crown, my devotion, and the world." royalty au Izana is the next in line for the throne but problems arise as it...