๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด'๐š‚ ๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ [DISCONTIN...

By SinSomeMore

๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๏ฟฝ... More

Intro
Cast|Aesthetics
I - Adonis
II - Sage
III - Adonis
IV - Sage
V - Adonis
VI - Sage
VII - Adonis
VIII - Sage
IX - Sage
X - Adonis
XI - Sage
XII - Adonis
XIII - Adonis
Cast|Aesthetics Reloaded
XIV - Sage
XV - Adonis
XVI - Sage
XVII - Sage
XVIII - Adonis
XIX - Adonis
XX - Sage
XXI - Adonis
XXII - Adonis
XXIII - Sage
XXIV - Sage
XXV - Sage
XXVI - Adonis
XXVII - Adonis
XXVIII - Sage
XXIX - Sage
XXX - Adonis
XXXI - Adonis
XXXII - Sage
XXXIII - Adonis
XXXIV - Adonis
XXXV - Adonis
XXXVI - Sage
XXXVII - Adonis
XXXVIII - Adonis
XXXIX - Sage
XL - Adonis
XLI - Sage
XLII - Adonis
XLIII - Sage
XLIV - Sage
IG Feed
XLVI - Adonis
XLVII - Sage
NOTE

XLV - Sage

3.8K 228 8
By SinSomeMore

Guys this is so huge because there are thousands of romance books on Wattpad and many are paid stories. Thank you guys.

I also delete the last two or three chapters before this so whatever happened before just delete that from your brain. This is the new chapter 45.

Make sure you guys check out my new book Fantasy. I published it two days ago.

Three weeks later

Sage had been doing terribly since the passing of Kentrell. Yesterday had been his funeral and she felt terrible when she had to watch his brothers and father cry. Kayden, his brother who had been diagnosed with cancer, had been doing worse despite the treatment he had been receiving. Doctors said it was the death of his older brother that had been prolonging his health getting better.

She had been in the hospital for two days when she had the epileptic seizure and she had heard from Adonis those two days but she hadn't heard from him again. He had been saddened to hear that Kentrell had passed and had sympathized with her. She had become depressed and as such lacked energy to do anything and that included texting or calling Adonis. He didn't text or call either but she was gonna put her pride to the side and call him today. He always knew how to cheer her up.

"Rrrringgg, Rrrringg, Rrringg, Hello," the voice answered through the phone.

"Hey Adonis," Sage said softly into the phone.

"This ain't Adonis, may I ask who this is," Sage recognized the voice to be Mila, his mom.

"It's Sage. Adonis' friend."

"Oh yeah I remember you. Adonis is in jail. He's been for the past three weeks."

"Wait what," Sage jumped out of bed. The sudden news gave her newfound energy.

"What happened? What did he do?"

"They caught him with a lot of marijuana in his car and they haven't let him out. They're also trying to pin a murder. It's a lot going on niña," Mila sighed through the phone.

"Wait wait."

"He's been trying to get Chance James to represent him but his efforts have been futile. He cannot get through to that man and not to mention his hourly charge and retainer fee is through this roof. But he always wins so we're gonna try some more."

"I interned for Chance James this summer. I know him. That man was like my father figure while I was there. Let me see what I can do," Sage said. She was going to help Adonis because she knew if it was her he'd help her. He had helped her before and now it was her turn to return the favor.

"Thank you so much Sage. Please do speak to him and when you do, please call me back on this number."

Mila was happy, they were getting closer to getting Adonis out.

"I will. Bye Mila."

"Bye niña."

As soon as Mila hung up, Sage scrolled through her phone to find her old boss' contact. She clicked on the one that said 'Chance James'.

"Hello Miss Anders, to what do I owe this pleasure," Chance answered the phone, making Sage let out a chuckle. She knew he was upset with her because she promised to call him regularly after finishing the internship and failed to do so.

"Hey Mr James, how are you doing?"

"I'm good Sage," Chance answered, "how are you?"

"I've been okay too I guess."

"Oh no something happened didn't it. What happened?"

"It's something I would prefer to talk you about in person. I need some help. How about we meet for brunch Saturday if you aren't busy. 11 am at Celeste."

"I'll be sure to clear my schedule for you. 11 am at Celeste. Remember now."

Sage laughed because she knew it was a jab at her. She had told him that she would remember to call him but had failed to do so.

"I will. I'll see you on Saturday."

Chance said his goodbyes to Sage and had hung up the phone. Now she was gonna call Mila and get as much information as possible regarding the murder they were trying to frame him with and the weed he had been caught with.

She dialed back Adonis' number and when Mila picked up, she urged Mila to tell her everything she knew and that meant leaving out nothing.

••••••

Saturday rolled around quickly seeing as she had called Chance on Thursday. The ongoing case with Adonis brought her out of her depressive state and into her future lawyer. She hasn't spoken to him since he had been locked up but she was going yo speak to him on Sunday when they allowed visitation.

She had researched and brought up as much old dirt as possible on the detective who came to Adonis' club and on the murder. She had also asked Mila for the tape from when the detective came to Adonis' club seeing as she was in charge of his businesses along with Kashmir and Tristan in his absence. She planned to produce all of this to Chance when she spoke to him in person.

Without Adonis driving her around she was forced to drive her own car. A car she can combeninentlh forgotten about. She arrived at Celeste at 10:55. On time meant you were later and early meant you were on time.

When she went inside she wasn't surprised to see that Chance was already there. She knew he was early to everywhere he went.

Chance looked from his phone to see Sage walking ti his table. He got up and engulfed her in a hug.

"Hey Miss Anders," he smiled at her, "how are you?"

"I'm good," Sage took her seat and returned to the question to which he replied the same way.

"What is it that you wanted to talk about?" Mr James asked.

"So I have this friend and he'll require your services. He has tried reaching out to you but you haven't replied as yet."

Chance looked at her in confusion. He had replied to all persons who had seemed his services in the past.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," Sage answered, "his name is Adonis Salaam."

From his facial expression, Sage could tell that he really hadn't heard anything about Adonis.

"I haven't heard anything of him but tell me everything you know."

And with that Sage went on to tell him everything she knew about Adonis and his legal troubles from what she had heard from his mother. Chance listened attentively and made notes along with taking into consideration the research Sage did and provided him with.

"We're looking at The State of California versus Adonis Salaam. But no need to worry I'm taking this case and I don't lose."

Sage smiled at Chance, happy that he was taking Adonis' case. She knew Chance was good at what he did and as such she believed that Adonis was in safe hands. She made a mental note to call Mila and tell of the development.

•••••

Guys be sure to check out my new book. And this story is about to get hot.

Make sure to vote, comment and share.

SinSomeMore

September 24, 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 1.4K 24
"๐ˆ๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ". - ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๏ฟฝ...
106K 3.9K 23
"๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’” ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’†'๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’š๐’๏ฟฝ...
157K 8.9K 26
read and enjoy ๐Ÿ–ค
5.8M 247K 72
"๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š’๐š•๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š•๐š˜๐šž๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š˜." - - most impressive ranking๐Ÿ“Œ #10 in hood - - #3 in hood romance #3 in urban romance #4 in black...