The Second Chance Hero: Deku

By RetrO475

Izuku and Izumi Yagi, step-bro and step-sis,(Don't even think about it) were a happy family with their mother... More

Deku Bio
Harem
Birth of a Hero
Prologue: Doctor's appointment, New Friend and Secret?
Chapter 1-Izuku's Misery, Finding out about Jujutsu
Chapter 2-Cursed Energy, Jujutsu and its Basics
Chapter 3-Gathering materials, repairing, a new house, little red and hero suit
Chapter 4-Sludge incident, New friends and New job
Chapter 5-A beautiful gift, One for All vision, Rules and Making the hero suit
Chapter 6-Debut of 'Dekiru', New powers.....or old??
A/N
Chapter 7-Smol Snowhite Unicorn, Familiar Names New faces and OFA
About Deku's powers and Drawbacks.
Chapter 8-Copied Quirk, Long Time No See and Full Cowling
Chapter 10-Cleaning Dagobah, Fixing Yang's arm and Awakening of Something New
Chapter 11-Explanation, Meanwhile Other Side Realization and Regret
A/N-New Story
A/N-A few Issues
Chapter 12-Watching Entrance Exam at U.A, Deku vs Eraserhead
Chapter 13-Meeting An Angel Detective and Back............up?
A/N
Chapter 14-Showdown at the USJ
Alright, Alright
Chapter 15-Real Identity
Chapter 16-The Airplane Incident
Chapter 17-The Airplane Incident Continues
Chapter 18-I've Lost Everything That's Keeping Me Alive
Sorry For My Inconvenience
Chapter 19-Calm Before The Aftermath
Deku's Current Scale After Nerf
My Ideas before the new chapter
Chapter 20-Broken Will, Steeling Resolve
Story Released
Chapter 21-Restart from scratch
Happy Belated Birthday!
I am having Existential Crisis
Finalization

Chapter 9-Last day of middle school, De-aged Girls and.........Daddy?

10.1K 174 185
By RetrO475

(Forgot to mention, Izuku used black dye and make ups to cover his freckles and hair)

1 yr later

Izuku had upgraded his house with one more floor but its empty. The girls learned japanese through Izuku since Pyrrha and Blake were horrible in teaching them. His cafe was still going on at large. Every day many people would come in and he would try his best to serve them, although this contributed stress to his depression. The girls also had started going to his cafe. Because of Izuku's sweet personality, every day he would receive hundreds of phone nos. of different girls on his table, which makes the housemate girls feel jealous. Ochaco became friends with them quickly and she would also feel jealous along with them. He even told his school friends to visit him after U.A. Soon, Touya started visiting it too. 

Izuku wanted to wait for the middle school to end so he could change his vigilante name to Deku. He had become quite the talk and was currently Japan's no. 1 vigilante. He was now known to have a sort of physical prowess quirk since his body glowed green now whenever he fought against his opponents who were too strong. Most people say that he possess multiple quirks. Nobody was able to touch him at all. Even Edgeshot and Best Jeanist gave up on him. He was able to break Best Jeanist's strings easily and he ran faster than Edgeshot could track him. His costume changed. He had white bracers with blue seams and wore iron soles on his shoes so his kicking power was tremendous. Some people even said that he could easily compare with All Might, while the others denied it and considered it ridiculous. Endeavour never attacked him though, this was because the vigilante had helped him many times, so he always let him go. 

Izuku always used make ups to hide his freckles and colored his hair with washable black color. He also braided his hair so no one would recognize when he is school. Today it was the last day of middle school. The day Izuku had been waiting for. He was writing quietly in his notebook. He had named it as just my book. The 5 a-holes were talking among themselves. The teacher then walked in with papers and put them on the table.

Teacher-"So,.....as third year students, you need to start thinking seriously about your future."

The students groaned at this.

Teacher-"But.................why bother?"

He then threw the papers in the air, while the students turned on their quirks except the 6.

Teacher-"You all want to go to the hero track!"

Izuku-(muttering)"This is the most irresponsible and irrational teacher ever. None of them have any combat quirks. I could probably beat them with my raw strength only."

Nana-"That's quite true. You can do that."

Katsuki-"Hey teach!"

Banjo-"Who's that dipshit?"

Izuku-"Here we go, the same egoistic and hotheaded dumbshit. Katsuki Bakugo."

Katsuki climbed on his table.

Katsuki-"Don't lump me and my group with these extras. They will be lucky enough to become sidekicks to some busted D-lister."

Katsumi-"That's right! We are stronger than you!"

Izuku-"Oh god, my ears! Its good Blake doesn't study here or else she would have become deaf."

Yoichi-"I wanna die."

The class started jeering at him.

Students-"Do you think you're better than us, Katsuki?"

Katsuki-"Let's go, I will take you all down."

Hikage-"Can he?"

Izuku-"Yeah, because the others are completely combat useless. But not me."

Nana-"That's good."

Teacher-"Hmm, the big 5? Yeah, you guys have got very good test results, maybe you guys will get into U.A."

Student 1-"U.A? No way?"

Student 2-"They will be applying for the nationals??"

Student 3-"That school has something like 0.2% acceptance rate!"

Shion-"That's why we are the only ones worthy of it."

Izumi-"We ace all the mock tests!"

Shoto-"We are the only ones to get a chance to U.A"

Katsuki-"We will be richer than All Might himself! People will know across the world who we are! AND IT ALL STARTS WITH U.A HIGH!!"

Izuku banged his head.

Izuku-'So f**king loud!'

Nana-"If that's their dream then it is the most useless one."

Teacher-"Also-looks at the paper and then decides to prank-Izuku Yagi, aren't you also applying for U.A. also?"

He starts smiling evilly, while the other students look at him and starts laughing. Katsuki was going to blast him away had it not been................

CRACK!

They looked at their teacher to see him wide eyed, gasping and then looked beside him. A pen was there, stuck on the board with wall cracked. They turned to see the thrower was none other than Izuku. He was seething with anger.

Izuku-"Maybe you should get your eyes checked up. Coz I think I haven't written U.A in my form. I have written singing there. I gave up on that dream long ago, like 3 yrs back. From here, I can see that you are holding Izumi's paper. Get your eyes checked up or change the number of your glasses. Or better, I can help you get your eyes removed."

Teacher-(scared)"H-H-How d-d-d-d-dare y-y-y-y-y-yo-"

Izuku-"What how dare you? Huh? How dare YOU try to mess with the forms. You are lucky I am in a good mood or else I will make you find your place, you piece of shit. Those forms are important to me, maybe not to the whole class and you."

The others was shocked at him. Izuku, the stuttering and pure boy, was now speaking in a different tone and was not stuttering. The most shocked were the 5.

Izuku-"I'm leaving. You guys are not worth my time."

He then got up to leave.

Teacher-"W-Where a-a-are yo-"

Izuku-"I'm leaving coz from now on I am going to attend online classes. You guys don't teach anything. Also, I am pretty smarter than all the teachers here."

Teacher-(cockingly)"What do you mean you're smarter? Huh?"

Izuku-"Really? Then tell me, what is 1-sin^2 theta?"

The teacher started tensing up, coz he has never heard of that.

Teacher-"Well..........u-ummmm......1-sin..........ummm"

Izuku-"See, you can't answer a high school question. You really are a f**king piece of shit."

Then he went towards the door. As soon as he stepped outside, he felt a stabbing sensation in his head. Then the fourth....

Hikage-"Izuku, DODGE RIGHT!"

Izuku quickly dodged to the right and then turned to see Katsuki looking at him wide eyed. Izuku's friends came to see him. He signalled them to stay back.

Katsuki-"HOW DARE YOU DODG-"

Izuku-"STOP THE F**K SHOUTING YOU DUMBASS!!"

This quieted Katsuki down. Izuku never shouted. His friends looked at him in proudness and amazement. Eijiro quietly said, "So manly!" while Weiss and Kyoka had small blush on their cheeks and they thought 'Cool'

Izuku-"I AM RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU, SO STOP SHOUTING, YOU F**KING ALARM DOG!! YOU AND YOUR SISTER ARE THE ALARMS ANYONE LEAST REQUIRES!"

His friends started chuckling at this. This made Katsuki angry.

Katsuki-"YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME, YOU DAMN NERD!!??"

Izuku-(smugly)"I don't think, I know I am better than not only you but the whole school."

Katsuki-"DIEEEE!!"

He pushed his palm in front. However, since Izuku knew about this, he quickly parried it and sent it to a nearby wall. He then broke one of Katsuki's fingers and drop kicked him towards his gang.

Izuku-"This will teach you not to mess with me. Hey, does anybody of you have a lighter? I want to burn my notebooks in front of them as my proof."

Rody gave him a lighter. Izuku then took out all his notebooks and burned them infront of them. Though, these were the old ones. The new ones were safe. This shocked the 5 and relieved them. Because since he used to love to write about heroes in the book and he has now burned them down, he has probably given up on being a hero. Or that's what they think. Katsumi, Shion and Izumi then blushed because now they thought they could date him. Shoto now smiled because now he could become friends with him. While Katsuki was unconscious. Izuku then started walking out of the building when Katsumi said........

Katsumi-"I'm sorry for assed brother, Icch-"

Izuku-(angrily)"Don't try to play buddy-buddy with me, you spiky bitch."

Izumi-"Izuku! Where are yo-"

Izuku-"I am going home, you blond bitch princess"

He then ran outside.

Shion-"Do you think that we went too far?"

Shoto-"Nah, he just needs some space. We will leave him for some time. At least he has left being a hero and will become singer. Next week is Izumi's birthday, so we will visit him then."

Katsumi-"Good idea! I can't wait to be with him!"

Izumi-"Me too!"

While this was happening, Izuku's friends had decided to ask Izuku the next day about it in the cafe.

Meanwhile.....

Izuku-"That bitch really changed 180 degree! I burned my notebooks and she turned from nerd to Icchan! She better not try to confess to me or else I might send her to the hospital."

Banjo-"I have a feeling it might happen soon."

Izuku-"Mr. Hikage, what was that stabbing sensation?"

Hikage-"That was my quirk, Danger Sense. It detects nearby threats and alerts you by giving you a stabbing sensation. I had actually forcibly turned it on so he couldn't attack you like a coward"

Izuku-"Noice."

Timeskip

Izuku was currently training the girls since only ten months were left for U.A. The girls were expert in their own weapons but MUDA in others.

Take 2

The girls were expert in their own weapons but completely useless and clueless in other. Just imagine a beginner in Minecraft trying to craft an emerald tool. They were so clueless. He had also taught Eri how to use Rewind and also gave her junior level education. She can control a Rewind a bit, like maybe just 2%. Izuku also wanted to clean the Dagobah beach as his own training. He also will teach them hand to hand later so that they don't always rely on their weapons or quirks. Right now, Izuku had made the girls sprint the whole backyard of the warehouse. He was increasing their stamina and leg endurance. Eri was sitting aside, watching them.

Izuku-"All right. Lemme go and get the weapons. Remember, these weapons are stronger than normal weapons as they are filled with cursed energies. So, you better use them correctly or else you will hit you own self."

Ruby-"Not more training!"

Izuku-"Do you want to pass the U.A entrance exams?"

Ruby-"Yes, but we can pass it with ou-"

Izuku-"Quirks and weapons? Yes, you can pass the exam easily but you won't be able to compete with Shota Aizawa. If he happens to be your homeroom teacher and if he did quirkless training with you, you're dead. This is U.A we are talking about, not Beacon. It's way more strict than it."

Yang-"Looks like you know this Aizawa."

Izuku-"Yeah, he is my uncle after all."

Saying this, Izuku went inside the warehouse to bring the weapons while the other rested a bit. Eri saw a big cut, not too big, on Blake's hand and quickly went towards her.

Eri-"Your hand cut is big!"

Blake-"Huh? Oh this is nothing."

Eri-"Let me heal it."

Blake-"Will you? That would be appreciated."

Eri then started Rewind on her. It was working, until.......

Blake-"The pain is gone. Thanks Eri. Eri?"

She saw Eri holding her head.

Blake-"What's wrong?"

Eri-"I can't.........stop it. AAAAHHHH!"

She started screaming. Rewind's wideness increases which covered all the girls. Izuku quickly came out to see Eri screaming.

Izuku-"ERI!!!!"

He quickly used partial Black Flash to reach her faster and then slightly chopped her neck, making her go unconscious.

Izuku-"Thank god. Hey, you guys okay?"

He then looked forward to see something which made him go wide eyed and blush. All the girls, have now become a little smaller in height and they looked a lot beautiful.

Ruby-"Nothing happened to us. We are alright!"

Izuku-"Actually.........."

The girls looked at him giving them a mirror. As soon as they looked at it, they started screaming.

Yang-"WHAT THE HELL???!!! WHY DO I LOOK SO YOUNG??!!"

Pyrrha-"WHAT HAPPENED TO US?"

Izuku-"It's umm........Eri's doing. She probably lost control over Rewind so she might have rewinded you from 17 or 18 to 13 or 14. Meaning you guys are of my age now."

Blake-"Ok"

Izuku-"You're not surprised?"

Blake-"Nope not at all. It's better. We'll manage somehow"

Izuku-"Ok then. Today no more training since Eri is tired. You guys are free to do whatever you want."

He then took Eri with him to his house. Meanwhile.....

Blake-"So, Pyrrha, how about now?"

Pyrrha-"Huh? What are you talking about?"

Blake-"You can now date him since he is 14 and we are now of same age."

Pyrrha-(blushing)"H-Huh? W-w-w-w-why w-w-would I-I-I...."

She started babbling nonsense while Ruby asked Blake.

Ruby-"You guys like him too?"

Blake-"You too?" 

Ruby-(blushing)"Yup, the day we met him. He was so kind, I couldn't resist him. He always gets in my head. He is as sweet as his chocolate cookies."

Blake-"Great, now 7 people in his harem. Noice."

Yang-"What do you mean? And who are the rest 3?

Blake-"His friends Kyoka, Weiss and Ochaco. All of them like him too. Anyway, let's go."

They went back to their house.

Timeskip to while they were eating

The small family was eating dinner. Izuku was feeding Eri and also recounting what had happened in the morning with him. All the others were laughing. After eating, Eri was sitting on the sofa, watching the television. The girls was chatting beside her and Izuku was washing the plates. After washing.....

Izuku-"Eri, let's go you need sleep."

Eri-"Ok daddy."

All of a sudden everyone stopped and looked at her.

Eri-"What?"

Izuku-"E-Eri, w-what did you just call me?"

Eri-"Daddy?"

Izuku-"But why?"

Eri-"Because I have that daddy means someone who loves and takes care of children with all their heart. And you are one of them to me. You're a hero and a daddy to me."

Izuku-(teary eyed)"Thank you Eri. Ok then, I will become your daddy. From now on, you're Eri Midoriya."

Eri-(smiling)"Thank you daddy."

She hugged him and started nuzzling in his chest. And then soon fell asleep.

Izuku-"Ok then, let's go to our rooms."

Pyrrha-"Sure."

Blake-"Yeah, a father needs to take care of his child."

They turned off the television while Izuku slept with Eri in his room. He will adopt Eri and will do double patrolling the next day since that day he couldn't go out. Another night when he slept without any nightmares.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 6.1K 19
(Cover by AnimeFreaks123) The day Izuku was born was the day that the league of villains base became a place full of happiness, at least for them. Wh...
5.3K 325 36
How can someone so fragile, be so strong? °☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆°☆° Disclaimer: This book will mention adult themes such as racial slurs, sexual assault/abus...
116K 2K 60
Izuku Yagi when he discovered he was quirkless he was discriminated against by everyone he had ever known and possibly will know along with neglect f...
72K 1.1K 24
Neglected, abused and abandoned this is the life of one Izuku Yagi from the age of 4 when he was deemed quirkless his mother Inko Yagi and her husban...