The Legend of Zelda: The Dese...

Oleh Aki-no-densetsu

It has been a couple thousand years since the Hyrule Warrior died. Hyrule was in a state of absolute peace an... Lebih Banyak

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
I'm back ig
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII ~Legend of Ortu~
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI ~Legend of Urnadia~
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL ~Legend of Orbunoa~
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV ~Legend of Arisa~
XLV
XLVI
Quick Gerudo Language Stuff
XLVII + Author's Note
XLVIII - Epilogue
XLIX - Post Epilogue

Prologue

53 3 0
Oleh Aki-no-densetsu

After the defeat of Valoria, the Hyrule Warrior and Ganondorf set out on a life of their own. Ganondorf had no desire to become the king of Gerudo Town so he allowed Urbosa to keep the throne. Instead, he started working at the Noble Canteen.

As the planet that houses Hyrule spun through space, a new hero was born in Gerudo Town. He has hair the color of rubies and eyes the color of the sun. He was the first male to be born in Gerudo Town.

But as the hero rose to his place, the demon stirred and the seal broke.

And an ancient evil awoke.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

11.4K 298 45
On a journey to save his sister, a boy is caught in a struggle older than the great sea. ====== One thousand years ago, the greatest hero of all Time...
296K 7.8K 179
Hyrule has only ever dreamt of an end to the resurrection of Demise. With the returning of an ancient power, that dream could finally be fulfilled. C...
3.6K 210 12
What if Link was on the verge of death? Goddess Hylia opened up a portal when the hylian hero Link was close to dying at the hands of Calamity Ganon...
11.9K 380 29
"Princess!" he yelled after her. "Where are you going?" "Back to the castle," she replied without stopping. "Not by yourself you're not!" "I'm sorry...