Daddy's Princess | Sano Manji...

Par YANDERITER

"๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šœ๐šž๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐š–๐šข ๐š๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š๐šŽ๐š›?" Plus

๐——๐—”๐——๐——๐—ฌโœ๐—ฆ ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ก๐—–๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ
โ“ฟโžŠ
โ“ฟโž‹
โ“ฟโž
โ“ฟโžŽ
โ“ฟโž
โ“ฟโž
โ“ฟโž‘
โ“ฟโž’
โžŠโ“ฟ
โžŠโžŠ
โžŠโž‹
โžŠโžŒ
โžŠโž
โžŠโžŽ
โžŠโž
โžŠโž
โžŠโž‘
โžŠโž’

โ“ฟโžŒ

24.4K 818 1.1K
Par YANDERITER

After getting forced to eat breakfast by her father, she thought he left for work. She hugged her diary tight and peeked around the halls just to be careful and didn't see him anywhere. So she ran to her favourite place, the backyard.

As she was running, she saw that the door of her father's office was slightly opened. She heard his voice and froze on spot. It seemed that he was talking on the phone with someone.

"Yes, I'll be home for two weeks." When she heard that, she was shocked, so he's going to be home for two weeks and he will be the one feeding her during that time? She heard footsteps, meaning that her father was coming out of his office. She looked around and then decided to run back to her room.

But it was too late, her father came out and saw her running in the big hallway.

"Coco!" He called in a serious and loud voice. The girl froze on spot once again and looked back.

"Yes, d-daddy?" She replied in her high pitched voice.

"Come here." He ordered. The little girl gulped and walked to her father while looking down. Her father couldn't help but chuckle to himself seeing her all shy and scared like that. When she came closer to him he bended down and lifted her up in his arms. Coco was shocked.

"Why were you running?" He asked. The girl only whimpered but didn't reply.

"Where were you going?" He asked again.

"Backyard..." She replied. He sighed, she noticed how her dad looked really sleepy.

"You really love that backyard?" He asked, she just nodded in response. He looked at her diary which she was tightly hugging. He felt those emotions again that he felt while reading that diary last night. The little girl thought that he would let her go but he started walking.

"Let's go to your backyard." He spoke. She kept looking in his tired eyes and decided to ask him if he has even slept.

"Daddy?" She called.

"Hmm?" He looked at her.

"Don't you sleep, you look really tired." She asked. Her dad was surprised that she noticed his tired look.

"I have work." He replied.

"Oh." She looked down.

"You should sleep." She spoke. Her dad chuckled and stroked the little one's red chubby cheeks.

"I don't have time." He replied.

"But, you look free now, you should sleep." She insisted.

"I'll sleep in a while, 'kay?" He asked. The girl nodded.

When they arrived at the backyard, Mikey finally put her down and she sat on the grass and made herself comfortable. She started writing on her diary again while her father started looking at emails on his phone.

The girl looked at him again and again while writing but her father caught her, she immediately looked down, making him chuckle.

"What do you always write in that diary?" He asked.

"M-my thoughts." She replied while looking down.

"And what are those thoughts?" Mikey raised a brow.

"That-that's a secret." She replied.

"What would you do if I read them one day?" Mikey had a small smirk on his face. The girl flinched and looked at him with fear.

"I-I would die of embarrassment." She replied. Her dad chuckled again.

"Who thought you to read and write at such a young age?" He asked thinking that a child at that age shouldn't know.

"M-mommy did." She replied.

"Oh? What was your mommy like?" He tilted his head, she felt a lump in her throat.

"She was pretty, she was sweet, she used to give me big hugs and -" Tears fell down her cheeks, Mikey started panicking, the little girl was crying but kept wiping her tears. He took the girl in his arms and hugged her tight.

"Your mommy was amazing." He whispered.

"She really was." Coco sniffed. She felt so warm and great in his arms, but that feeling of fear and anxiety because of her step mother and sister kept coming in her way of peacefully enjoying it. He looked at the time on his phone and stood up.

"It's lunch time." He spoke. Coco looked at her diary and pen resting on the grass and looked at her father.

"I'll tell Eiko to get it." He started walking.

After feeding her lunch on her couch, her dad started checking emails, the little girl noticed how her father looked more tired.

"Daddy, you should sleep." She spoke. He looked at her and his heart felt really heavy.

"You can sleep on my bed, I'll sit on the couch and write." She gave a faint smile. This was the first time she had genuinely smiled in a long time. Her father felt so warm inside, and wanted to protect that cute little smile. He sighed and went to her bed and laid down. He really wasn't sleeping because he fell asleep in minutes... or so she thought.

Coco noticed how he didn't take the blanket so she decided to put it on him. She carefully covered his body in her soft pink blanket and smiled to herself. She was going back when she remembered a really important thing. She ran back to her bed and kissed her father on the cheek, and then ran to her couch.

Mikey was partially awake at the time and knew what she did. He chuckled and fell asleep.

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

After sleeping for 3 hours, Mikey felt really fresh and energetic. Since it was almost dinner time, Mikey fed her and told Eiko to put her to bed. After that, he came in the middle of the night and took her diary to read in his office.

╔═════════════════════•| ✿ |•═════════════════════╗

Dear Diary,

today was a really great day for me. I had a pleasant conversation with daddy
and he also took me in his arms !! But daddy looked really tired, he said he has
work so he doesn't sleep. He took me to the backyard and asked me about
mommy which made me cry, so he hugged me!!! That was the best hug ever,
but what will happen if Ayaka and step mommy find out?

One question that is in my mind is that what will happen when Ayaka comes
back? Will daddy still feed me, or I'll be stuck in my room again
all day, all alone?Either way, I'll have my mommy's gift to write on,
she told me to write on this diary and improve my writing,
so I'll make my mommy proud !!

When he fed me lunch, I saw that he looked really tired, so I made
him sleep in my room and kissed him on the cheek, mommy always
gave me a kiss on the cheek before bed time and after waking up, so
I thought I should give him a kiss too. :D

He never eats in my presence, it gets lonely eating alone but I never
say anything because daddy loves eating breakfast, lunch and
dinner with Ayaka and step mommy, so I guess he's just making sure
that I eat well. I appreciate it, but I wished that he would eat with me. :(

Daddy is really pretty though, especially his silver hair, they look so sparkly
and soft!No wonder step mommy loves him so much!

╚═════════════════════•| ✿ |•═════════════════════╝

.   *         ˚ * ·
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ . ⊹    .   ✧ . *
. ˚    ·    * .            ⋆ .
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ. ˚                   

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ           ⋆ .   
*                      ˚ *   ·
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ .           ⊹       .
✧ . * . ˚    ·    * .            ⋆ .
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ. ˚           ⊹
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ           ⋆ .   *      
˚ *   ·
ㅤㅤ . ⊹    .
✧ . * . ˚    ·   
*
.            ⋆ .
ㅤㅤㅤㅤ. ˚           ⊹

═════ ✥.❖.✥ ═════

A/N: my mission is currently is to make y'all cry the fuck out of yourselves in this story, hope it's going well! :))

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

42.7K 1.7K 13
"๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" "๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ข๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐จ" "๐ˆ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ž ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง๐ญ. ๐ˆ๐ฆ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ" "๐ฌ...
266K 9.3K 19
โ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ; ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ...
12.9K 336 19
๐–ฆน ึ— ๐–ค ื… ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ฎ๐ซ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ฆ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ ! โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โฉ‡โฉ‡ ๐“„ณ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž...
579K 21.3K 49
[ ๐ป๐ด๐‘…๐‘ˆ๐ถ๐ป๐ผ๐‘Œ๐‘‚ ๐‘†๐ด๐‘๐‘๐‘ˆ ๐‘‹ ๐น๐ธ๐‘€!๐‘…๐ธ๐ด๐ท๐ธ๐‘… ] "๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ " ๐บ๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ โ—๐ผ๐‘๐น๐‘‚โ— ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘...