𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 | 𝐟𝐞𝐦 𝐫. 𝐭𝐬�...

By cxndiceuh

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- dialogue "mmm give it till the end of break" - tsuki ... "relationships like that are a total waste... More

𝐬𝐧𝐨𝐰
𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐬
𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬
𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐞
𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲
𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐚𝐝𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞
𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨
𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤
𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝
𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞
𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞
𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐭
𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬
𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞
𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲
𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐯𝐨
𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩-𝐮𝐩
𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧
𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩
𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫

2K 68 61
By cxndiceuh

| 𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 |

side by side

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

it was 10 minutes after the teacher assignment both you and ichiro to be together for the project and you haven't looked in each other's way or talked. everyone else was busy planning out their setup and you desperately wanted to leave.

why me?

"tsukiiiii" you heard a voice in front of you whine, "you're doing it wronggg"

"no i'm not," tsukishima said, "can you just listen?"

"but i am!" kaori pouted

"oh. my .god." you groaned. ichiro moved back from his chair and wouldn't stop clicking his pen. you turned your head and stared at him until he stopped. he looked directly at you and smirked, clicking the pen faster.

your eye twitched and you grabbed the pen from his hand, "stop."

"looks like you did that already," he said annoyed, "i'm not doing this project"

"oh yes you are." you put your hand on the table, "i'm not the only one doing the work. the least you could do is participate so we can get this over with."

"you're not the only one who doesn't wanna do this- especially since you're my...partner" you ended the sentence with a cringed face. he rolled his eyes and flipped through his packet, "so what's number one?"

"uh" you slowly flipped through and pointed at the article, "we have to read this first"

"so annoying" he got up and left to use the bathroom. only leaving you alone at the table, "please kill me-"

"i will literally rip my head off" tsuki turned to you laughing to himself. you picked your head up and looked at kaori get a pencil from the teacher's desk, "you and me both."

"i don't think i can take this ." tsuki pushed his glasses up, "i'm gonna ask to switch partners"

"who will you take then?"

"you" he shrugged, "let the siblings work together"

your eyes widen and you looked down at your hands, " yeah right- the teacher wants ichiro and kaori to work with other people"

"worth a try" tsuki hummed, "actually no- you might be more annoying"

"i'm back!" kaori shook the pencil in her hand, "hi y/n!"

"hello-" you waved. tsuki face was in desperate need of help, and ichiro came back to his seat, "instead of looking at that thing do your work"

"i literally hate you" you fake smiled at ichiro while he sat down

| lunchtime |

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"so what are you gonna do?" tsukishima looked at you put your head down at the table. you and ichiro separated from each other right after class was done. "i have no idea-" you sighed, "like- anything i try to say he'll find annoying"

"you guys don't even have a plan?" tsuki picked at his lunch with a plastic fork, "me and kaori are going out on sunday to finish it"

"going out?" you chuckled, "did she ask you out?"

"something like that" he answered, "i'm not thinking of it as a date anyways"

he looked up at you and titled his head, "is something on your mind?"

is he a witch? you were thinking about what happened the day before when you both met at the cafe. that scene literally came out from a movie and you still don't know about the girl he called out for. close friends?

for now your just assuming it's the girl he's been talking to, "nothing" you sighed, "and stop picking your food- just eat it"

"i don't want too" he pushed it back, "i'll eat after practice"

while you were opening your lunch, tsukishima took his glasses off and cleaned it with his shirt, "the other day...that girl isn't with me" he said

"huh?" you picked your head up, "oh"

"she's my brothers girlfriend" he side-eyed, "i gave her something back before she left to uni-"

"OH" your eyes widen, "that makes sense"

"so don't get the wrong idea." he got up from his seat to throw his tray away. you watched him leave and you face palmed yourself, "oh god" you couldn't stop yourself from smiling and then moved your hair back.

a hand was placed on your shoulder and you turned to see ichiro behind you, "follow me."

| auditorium |

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"i don't know about you" ichiro started with, "but i'm actually pretty smart do we should be done with his whole thing in 10 minutes"

"what?" you squinted your eyes, "how-"

"i read the article after class" he threw his paper on the seat, "it just talks about the plant growth, history, dynamic, and nutrients."

"uh okay?" you moved up in your chair, "why are you cooperating now?"

"i made my mind up" he gave an exaggerated sigh, "now you do your part"

"woah- do you think i'm just gonna do the extra work now?"

"no shit" he flicked your forehead

"don't touch me." you glared at him. he brought his hand up and waved them, "ah i'm so scared"

"just shut up" you moved your hair back from your face and tied it up. ichiro looked at you the whole time and you glanced at him, "yes?"

"your hair looks nice like that"

you cringed at his forced compliment and heard the auditorium doors open. "bruh don't say shit like that" you heard nobu and his friend walk up the steps to the back. you slightly lifted up the lab paper towards your face to hide. after that day you didn't text him and he didn't text you either.

"YO NOBU!" ichiro called him over. you stepped on ichiro's foot and he wailed, "WHAT THE FUCK"

"hm?" nobu turned and you looked at his new silver hair, "hi guys!"

"hi-" you waved with your paper and nobu sat next to you, "i felt like we haven't talked in forever!"

this is so awkward. you slowly moved down in your seat and started writing the answers for the questions, "just finish and go" you repeated the words to yourself over and over again. the door opened again and tsukishima and kageyama were standing side by side.

you got up with all your stuff and left the two boys alone, "i'll finish this!" you waved the paper, "bye"

ichiro stood up and watched you leave with tsukisima. tsukishima looked up at him and smirked, putting his arm around your shoulder. you hesitated at first the remembered that you both have to act like a couple.

"let's go," tsukishima said clearly. the students in the room started whispering and talking amongst themselves. "okay" you walked out the room with them and stopped by the first-floor door.

"so what's this?" you remembered how kageyama didn't know anything about you two and looked around, "uh"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

author's note start

i'm currently on winter break as of now and i hope you guys are safe! please let me know if you're enjoying the story and want anything else added in. your opinion is my top priority >< and i would really appreciate it. thanks for the support ^^, comment/vote!

make smart choices, stay safe & healthy

i love you

author's note end

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ *☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291K 4.1K 8
Just your usual 7 minutes in heaven. Includes: » Schlatt » Dream » GeorgeNotFound » Sapnap » Karl » Quackity ❗IF ANYONE I WROTE ABOUT IS UNCOMFORTABL...
45K 1.3K 18
After the death of her father during the cell games, Son Golin along with her older brother Gohan and their mother Chi-chi move away from west city t...
783K 3.5K 20
[ CURRENTLY REWRITING. ] Armin's two fingers reach out and lifted your chin, forcing you to look him in the eye. The way his sapphire eyes glinted i...
640K 19.7K 40
A late-night encounter, the mysterious death of a loved one, a weapon hunted by both heroes and villains, an unwanted partnership, secrets, hatred, l...