HEART LIKE YOURS | H.POTTER

By Louis12342

Book 1 of the Heart like yours series (HARRY POTTER) * (HARRY POTTER SERIES) |Prisoner of Azkaban to Deathly... More

INTRODUCTION
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
059
060
061
062
063
064
065
066
067
068
069
070
071
072
073
074
075
076
077
078
079
080
081
082
083
EPILOGUE
ALTERNATE ENDING
THE WEDDING
MEETING TEDDY
SAMANTHA AND JAMES POTTER
ALBUS POTTER
LILY POTTER
New Book
Coming Soon

014

2.1K 45 4
By Louis12342

RISES THE MOON-014

Diana was holding Crookshanks in her arms as they walked out of the hole. Sightly in front of her was her father and Harry, talking before the man slowed down until he was walking next to her

"Are you okay?" Sirius asked, glancing at his daughter. "It's been one hell of a night."

Diana nodded, glancing at her father. "Yeah, I am."

The pair went silent; it was a bit awkward due to the fact this was the first time Sirius had seen his daughter in over twelve years. The day his twins turned one was the night his best friends were murdered and his once best friend was a traitor.

"I remember you," Diana revealed, making her father glance at her. "Well, sorta. Most of it's all blurry, but I remember a man with long black hair and cloudy grey eyes, that turned mercury blue whenever he looked at me."

Sirius smiled softly. "You and your brother are everything to me. The funny thing is that when I looked at you two, I knew you two were my soulmate. Cheesy, I know."

"No, well, yes, a bit. But it's sweet. Really, Dad—can I call you that?" The blonde asked, looking up at her father.

Her father's face lit up like a Christmas tree, and a large grin spread across his lips. "Of course! And Samual, I would like to see him again." Sirius grinned ear to ear.

"Erm... about that," Diana tightened her grip on Crookshanks, who purred loudly. "He's not really a fan of yours."

Sirius frowned. "What do you mean?"

"Uh, h-he doesn't, he doesn't like y-you." Diana stuttered, her hair went pale pink and her cheeks were covered with a blush. "He kinda dislikes you—because you hurt Mum and he can be overprotective of Mum and me."

"Oh," Sirius said, disappointed. "I—I didn't mean to hurt your mother, Ana. You have to understand it was something I had to do; to go after Pettigrew."

Diana's hair melted blue making Sirius glance at her. "I know you didn't mean to hurt her, but Sammy, Sam will need some convincing."

Sirius's eyes darted toward Harry and he hesitated. Diana followed his gaze, "Go. You two should talk more. I'll be fine."

Sirius nodded, ruffling her blue hair before he walked over to Harry. Hermione came over to her and linked their arms together as her hair faded.

"How do you think Sam will react?" Hermione asked, watching Harry and Sirius talk.

Diana shook her head. "Dunno. Not good."

"One wrong move, Peter," Remus said threateningly. His wand was still pointed sideways at Pettigrew's chest as they all climbed out of the hole.

Suddenly, a cloud shifted. There were suddenly dim shadows on the ground. Their party was bathed in the moonlight. Hermione looked at the shy. "Oh no," The girls looked back at Remus, who went rigid. Then his limbs began to shake. Hermione gasped. "He didn't take his Potion tonight! He's not safe!"

Diana snapped her head towards her father and Harry, who were standing a few feet away. "Dad! Harry! Remus, he's turning into a werewolf!"

Sirius and Harry sprinted towards the group as Diana went over to Ron, who was chained to Pettigrew and Remus. A snarling noise was heard, Diana looked over to Remus and saw that he was transforming.

"Diana! Hermione! Get out of there!" Harry yelled as he was sprinting up the hill.

Sirius quickly transformed into his dog form and hurried toward the werewolf, who was creeping toward his daughter and her brother and friend. He leaped in the air and onto Remus's back. Sirius clumped his jaw on the wolf as they began to fight.

Diana stood, frozen in fear, her hair melted to violet as a look of terror was written on her face, after seeing Remus turn into a werewolf. It was Hermione's scream and Harry grabbed her by the hand that snapped her out of her frozen state. Pettigrew had dived for Remus's dropped wand. Ron, unsteadily on his bandaged leg, fell. There was a bang, a burst of light—and Ron lay motionless on the ground. Another bang—Crookshanks flew into the air and back to the earth in a heap.

"Expelliarmus!" Harry yelled, pointing his own wand at Pettigrew. Remus's wand flew high into the air and out of sight. "Stay where you are!" Harry shouted, running forward and dragging Diana with him.

But it was too late. Pettigrew had transformed. Diana saw his bald tail whip through the manacle on Ron's outstretched arm and heard a scurrying through the grass. There was a howl and a rumbling growl; Diana turned to see the werewolf shot into the air and into the woods.

"Dad, he's gone, Pettigrew transformed!" Diana yelled.

Sirius was bleeding. There were gashes across his muzzle and back but at his daughter's words he scrambled up again, and in an instant, the sound of his paws faded to silence as he pounded away across the grounds. Harry and Hermione dashed over to Ron. Diana waited for her father, but he never came.

"Dad?" She called. But then, from beyond the range of their vision, they heard a yelping, a whining: a dog in pain.

"Sirius." Diana heard Harry say before he took off running.

"Harry!" Diana shouted after him. She wanted to go after him and her father, but she glanced back at her brother. Ron's eyes were only half-closed; his mouth hung open. He was definitely alive, they could hear him breathing, but he didn't seem to recognize them. Then she decided, she rush over to her brother and pushed some of his hair back off his sweat-covered forehead.

"Ronnie?" she gently patted his cheek. "Ron, hey, hey buddy, welcome back."

Ron's eyes fluttered open. He smiled loopily. "Ello Annieee." he giggled, reaching out for Diana's now pink hair.

Diana smiled down at her loopy brother. "Hello, Ronnie. C'mon. Let's get you to Madam Pomfrey."

Hemione and Diana supported him as the bushy-haired girl levitated Snape making him fly behind them. When they entered the castle, they headed towards the hospital wing where they encountered Professor McGonagall. The elder witch halted abruptly, her eyes darted from Ron to Snape to Diana and Hermione.

"Black, Granger," She said, looking at the two girls. "I do hope you have a good explanation for this."

"Erm—well," Diana started but was cut off by Ron.

"My rat, Scabbers, is a man, who I had sleep in my bed." He giggled, leaning against Diana.

McGonagall raised her eyebrow. "Alright, we will discuss this later with your mother. Get Mr. Weasley to the hospital wing."

Diana and Hermione nodded and walked to the hospital wing. Madam Pomfrey rushed over taking Ron from the girl as Snape flew over to a bed. An hour later, Snape had woken up, staring at the ceiling blankly as Joanna rushed in and hurried over to Ron. She fussed over him making him give her a loopy smile. Diana sat next to Hermione, who was resting her head on her shoulder, and worry bubbled in her stomach when Harry nor her father still didn't come back.

"Auntie JoJooo," Ron drew out the 'O'. "I'm fine, see—Ow!" He had tried to move his leg, but a sharp pain hit.

Joanna smiled at her nephew, sadly. "It's okay, Ronnie. Just rest, alright. I'm going to send a letter to your mother." she kissed his forehead, making him sigh in awe.

"You're the best, Auntie JoJo," he slurred, grinning like a fool. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

Joanna shook her head as she turned towards her girls when her eyes met Snape, who was staring at her with blank eyes. "Hello, Severus."

Snape didn't respond, only turned his head back towards the ceiling. The blonde woman walked over to her daughter and Hermione, kissing them on the head and heading towards the floo. She flooed to Remus's quarters. Stepping out of the floo, she searched for parchment, ink, and a quill.

She found what she was looking for and sat at the small desk.

Dear Molly and Arthur,

I am having a great time visiting Hogwarts, and I ran into an old friend. Do you remember Remus Lupin? Of course, you do. Well, he's working at Hogwarts. He teaches Defense Against the Dark Arts. I talked with Ginny, Sammy, the twins, and Perce. They all said that Remus is the best Defense teacher, they have had so far.

Now onto the real reason, I am sending you this letter. Ronald had gotten into an accident. When I get back home, I will tell you more about it, but Ron has broken his leg. Don't worry, I am handling it, and I am staying at Hogwarts, until the end of the term. Ron is fine, he just needs rest and to heal his leg.

Love,

Your friend, Jo

***

"Harry, what do you mean?" Hermione asked, standing in a small circle with Diana around Harry's bed.

"I saw my dad."

Diana furrowed her eyebrows. "What?"

"He sent the Dementors away. I saw him across the lake."

"Listen, Harry. They've captured Sirius. Any minute the Dementors are going to perform the Kiss." Hermione said.

"The Kiss?" Harry stuttered.

Hermione nodded. "It's what Dementors do to those they want to destroy. They clamp their jaws over the victim's mouth and suck out his soul."

Harry's eyes widened. He sat up and swung his legs over the bed. "You mean, they're going to kill Sirius?"

Diana shook her head and spoke up. "No. It's worse. Much worse."

Suddenly the door of the hospital wing opened and Dumbledore came in. Harry throws himself out of the bed, hurrying over to the headmaster with Diana and Hermione following.

"Headmaster! You've got to stop them! They've got the wrong man!" Hermione exclaimed, hastily.

"It's true, sir. Sirius is innocent—"

Harry was suddenly cut off by loopy Ron. "It's Scabbers who did it!"

Dumbledore looked at Ron strangely. "Scabbers?"

"My rat, sir. Only he's not really—well, he was a rat. You see. he used to be my brother Percy's—"

Diana cut him off. "The point is that we know the truth. Please believe us."

"I do, Miss Black. But I'm sorry to say the word of four thirteen-year-old wizards will convince few others. A child's voice, however honest and true, is meaningless to those who have forgotten how to listen." Dumbledore walked over to Ron and patted his leg making the boy whimper in pain. "Mysterious thing, time. Powerful. And, when meddled with danger. Sirius Black is in the topmost cell of the Dark Tower."

He turned to Hermione. "You know the laws, Miss Granger. You must not be seen. And you would, I feel, do well to return before this last chime. If not...well, the consequences are really too ghastly to discuss. Three turns should do it, I think. If you succeed, more than one innocent life may be spared tonight."

Dumbledore began to exit the wing. He stopped and turned back towards the three.

"By the way, when in doubt, I find retracing my steps to be a wise place to begin. Good luck." Dumbledore walked out of the wing and Ron spoke.

"What the bloody hell was that all about?"

Nobody replied as Hermione pulled out her time-turner and wrapped it around Harry and Diana.

"Sorry, Ron. But seeing as you can't walk..."

Harry tried to touch the time-turner, but Hermione slapped his hand away. He hissed, while Diana giggled as her best friend spun the time-turner. Harry then asked. "What just happened? Where's Ron?"

"7:30. Where were we at 7:30?"

"I don't know. Going to Hagrid's." Harry replied slightly confused.

"C'mon. And we can't be seen." Hermione said as Diana and she took off in a sprint. They made it over the bridge and to the entrance of the way to Hagrid's hut.

"Hermione, Dia! Will you please tell me what it is we're doing?" They peered around the entrance. Harry's mouth drops. "That's us. This is not normal!"

Hermione pushed Harry against the wall and pulled out her time-turner.
"This is a Time-Turner, Harry. McGonagall gave it to me first term. This is how I've been getting to my lessons all year."

Harry looked bewildered. "You mean, we've gone back in time?"

Hermione nodded. "Yes. Dumbledore wanted us to return to this moment. Clearly, something happened he wants us to change."

They peeked around the entrance again and watched as Hermione punched Draco, causing Diana to grimace.

"Good punch." Harry complimented.

Hermione smiled. "Thanks." her smile faded as she pushed Diana and Harry back and pulled them behind a pillar.

"Malfoy's coming."

They ducked down as Draco and his goons passed them. Draco was muttering under his breath darkly. Hermione took off in a sprint towards the hut, Diana grabbed Harry's hand and set off after the bushy-haired girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 636 77
β˜† Disclaimer Alert β˜† This is an attempt to recover @CrayNommy book with said title. Born into a wealthy and gifted family, he was a Metamorphmagu...
17.8K 409 38
❝𝖢𝗂𝗅𝗅 π—π—π—‚π—Œ π—…π–Ίπ—Œπ— π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹π–Ύπ—π–Ύπ—‹?❞ π–Ίπ—Œπ—„π–Ύπ–½ 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 π—‰π—ˆπ—π—π–Ύπ—‹. ❝𝖨𝖿 π—’π—ˆπ—Ž 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 π—Žπ—Œ π—π—ˆ, 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 π—π—π—‚π—Œ 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 π—…π–Ίπ—Œπ—...
117K 1.5K 55
"Oh, would you look at that! Malfoy knocked Snape up. That's a shame you have to associate with her. Now you can't do anything when I kiss your littl...
368K 8.3K 40
From the good to the bad, everyone's favorite Slytherin princess, Rowan Bailey; seems like princess, isn't so innocent after all. + A book that takes...