The last of us 2: Male reader...

By TheDaleyFlames

In a world full of infected, you have to so what you have to do to survive. but even there are people that yo... More

Introduction.
Prologue/Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/n and request

Chapter 7* Bonus lemon*

2.1K 13 1
By TheDaleyFlames

The two love birds were peacefully into their make out in the bed. They were just showering each other with a lot of kisses. Y/n decided that he wanted to take the lead by pushing ellie over onto her back. He just didn't wasted any time putting an attack right to her neck. It was no secret that he wasn't showing no mercy at this time right now. He just mowed down at her neck as he was getting deeper onto her. Ellie feel right between his pants seeing how ready he was at this so it comes to no surprise how happy he is right now.

Ellie: Fuck, I could barely even wait right now now.

Y/n: Well, you're gonna have to be patient right now. It would be a lot funner this way.

It would be so nice for him to get a little teasing right out of her because she could make some of the best noises that he had ever heard and it would be so worth it. He reached underneath her shirt and gently cupped her breast. Ellie squirmed a little to his touches. Just his hand touching her breast was enough to get up and it was making him really excited to her down on the bed.

Ellie:* Moans* Cut it out, You're making not wanting to wait any longer.

Y/n: You know that's it's better this way Ellie. I would like to see how you moan some more

He grasp her whole breast and pinched her nipples super hard so he could get a great reaction out of her. His tactics seems to be working however as Ellie tilted her head back when he did that. She doesn't know how long that she could even keep it like this because she felt like she could lose her mind if this keeps going on. Y/n seems to be having a blast making her feel like this because he is smiling a bit when Ellie is feeling some intense heat coming. And to tease her some more, he slipped his hand all the way into her and discover that she was soaking wet down there and he had to admit himself that he is getting quite excited as well.

Ellie: Oh fuck.

Ellie couldn't even keep her words right in her mouth. He was just showing no mercy to her. He kept up the teasing game but soon he took off her shirt and tosses it to the ground. And right after that, he pulled off her pants and tosses it to the ground as well. And when he turned, he just glared at her panty as it was now soaked with her pussy juice.

Ellie: Are you gonna stare or are you gonna do something?

Hearing her words, he tosses him down onto her and kissed her some more. And in the process of doing so, he played around with her breast. Ellie shown to be quite sensitive when being touched there since she was squirming from his touches.  The more this goes on, the more impatient that Ellie seem to get. While it was fun, he thought that he had teased her quite enough and he would love to get to the main course. And he does so by pulling off her panty. Since she was soaking wet down there, some of her juice stuck to her panty. He could tell by the excitement on her face and how she could barely even wait now, he just went right down to work. And by doing so, he just undressed and now he was naked along with her now. Laying himself down, he gently placed her mouth right down to his cock and made her lick his cock. Once her has touched his cock, it felt so good that he pushed her further down so he could feel some more of her.

She also wanted to have him pleased some more and that they both could be satisfied. She started to use her hand to further up the process. As she did so, she looked at him and winked because she knows what he likes. She stroked his cock when she was beginning to suck him off. Now having the whole thing in her mouth. She bobbed her mouth around his cock really fast and she can't seem to be getting enough of the taste of his cock. And also, she wanted to pleasure him while he pleasures her. So she turned all around where her pussy was right in front of his face so she could pleasure him well.

Ellie: Like what you see? Now give it a taste.

She kept her mouth on his cock waiting for him to give a respond. Wanting to please get as well, he grabbed a whole of her freckled ass and just used just the tip of his tongue to lick her there. Just by feeling the tip of his tongue, Ellie stopped sucking and bit her lips before sucking him off again. Now getting more serious, he grabbed her ass tighter and gave it one huge smack before sinking his face between her asscheeks and went all onto her. Ellie was having a really hard time doing what she is doing right now because Y/n tongue is what's making her whimper and she is just having a really hard time keeping herself together. She just gulped back the whole thing inside of her mouth as she kept her hand right on his knees.

Ellie: Oh fuck, fuck.....

Y/n: Too much for ya?

Ellie: keep going.

He could clearly tell that Ellie is enjoying this way to much. Soon after a devilish thought came right into his head. He stick two fingers inside of her asshole and finger blast with intense speed.

Ellie: Ah, you dick.

Y/n: Come on, you know you love it.

He tunes it up some more by licking and rubbing her pussy as well. Ellie's eyes were locked and she leaned her head back and took a really long moment to let the pleasure consume her body. She really need to continue pleasuring her boyfriend.

While Y/n was still pleasuring her, He thought to himself that she taste good but all good things have to end eventually. Ellie started to moan really loudly because of his tongue and all she can't seem to concentrate. She was gripping his leg tightly. Her asscheeks grips his fingers as there were so deep inside of her ass. He leaned his head back and fingered her clitoris as well. Ellie moaned pretty loudly and it felt like she was gonna climax really soon as well. Ellie just did her best to ignore all of this and kept sucking him off.

She feel herself about to climax anytime now and Y/n will be the one to enjoy it. She just slowly start to lick the deep and she does like the flavor of his cock. Y/n on the other hand can't seem to get enough of Ellie because he really loves licking because of the amazing taste that he is getting from her sweet wet hole. She really does have a great taste. And then happens. Ellie's pussy juice came shooting right out. Ellie need a break from stroking her mouth on his cock since her cheeks were beginning to get tired. It was now over and Ellie got off of Y/n.

Next up, Y/n pushed Ellie over onto her belly, lifted up her hips so now her ass was now pointing in his direction. He groped her but from behind.

Ellie: Aw, what's the matter? Can't handle dealing with a girl's ass from behind.

Y/n: Nah, I sometimes can't control what my body's determined me to do and right now, I'm encountering a huge pile of ass right in front of me right now.

He licked her pussy from behind making her bite her lips when he did that. Her ass was being grabbed while her cunt was being licked. She mumbling, swearing underneath her breath. He swiped his tongue up. She really was juicy and sweet. She could get use to this all day long. He swiped up for the final time before kissed her ass twice and smacking her. She was eager to feel his cock right inside of her that she could hardly wait.

Now he held his dick in his hand and slowly he dipped the dips right inside of her. He went slow and then he went super hard inside the of her. His hips mashed against her hard ass. He's really rock hard right now and he was smashing himself into Ellie quite well right now. Being inside of her walls was really well though. It felt like his cock was kissing and making out with the inside of her pussy. The sound of flesh hitting flesh could filled the room.

Y/n: That's right. Make some noise.

He smacked her ass so he could get a some nice noise out of her to see how well he could hear some noise coming from her. It was definitely something that he needed to hear coming from her and she's gonna say something more that he would like to hear.

Ellie: Oh fuck yeah! Fuck me harder.

Heeding her words, he pulled out and shoved it super deep inside of her tight little asshole.  Ellie groaned in surprise the moment he did that.  Y/n figured that this is something that Ellie might gonna enjoy sooner or later. Ellie silently mutter her words

Ellie: *Silently Moans* Yeah, yeah, oh fuck, oh my shit.

He heard her little mutters and they were just like some some sweet music to his ears. He kept pounding his hips up against her ass as heavy breathing and clippings were loud high enough. He wanted to keep going but his hips were beginning to give up now.

Y/n: Oh.... Ellie. I don't my hips could keep up anymore.

Hearing this, in response Ellie turned around and pushed him on his back and rode him cow-girl style arching her back. She made sure that she was doing this right. Her hands were gently on his chest as she breathe. Minute by minute, she fasten up the pace. Ellie could feel the absolute pleasure coming to her body.

Y/n kept his hands against her legs which moves all the way up to her hips. Ellie's ass clapped as they struck against his thighs. The bed creeped as they moved upon it. The moment get even more heated up as they began to move their body all together. She leaned down towards him to kiss him on the lips.

Y/n have to admit to himself that Ellie was doing quite fine but he regained most of his his strength so he pushed her on her back. Right away he got down to busy shoving two fingers in her pussy, moving them swiftly. Ellie fidget around and moan out loud as he moves his fingers in and out. Y/n placed his lips against her so he might be able silent her that way.

Ellie's leg gripped onto his finger with her tight as she felt herself about to come out soon. Her voice sound so nice as she was getting pleasure very well. She squirmed and clenched onto his hand as his fingers hers were so deep. His fingers were just so wet and covered with her pussy juice. Ellie gripped his hands tighter and her pussy juice squirted out wetting the bed. Now for the grand finale.

He held his cock steadily in his hand and shoved himself right deep inside. His hips gives it its best. Ellie wrapped her arms strongly around his neck as he pumped his body straight into hers.

Y/n: This feels so much better than Dina, right?

Ellie: Right. Whatever. Just keep fucking me.

Y/n obliged to her and went harder on her. He pushed his hip against her with such awesome force and he does t feel like he was gonna get tired anytime soon. Ellie gripped onto his arms tightly not letting go as he just slammed himself inside of her and his balls smacked her ass making it clap. Ellie's hands grabbed a hold of his arms and he just kept digging into her until at this point she feels the urge of coming. Both of them let out a powerful groan before Y/n releases inside of her. It was huge. He did this because he want to confirm that she is going to be pregnant. It felt like he took a massive dump of cum inside of her.

Once they were done, Y/b collapsed on top of her before rolling off. There were some of his seed still overflowing out of Ellie's pussy before they got dressed and slept together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 3.6K 37
Y/N L/N was a young boy who faced many challenges to survive in this hell hole. He was raised by a group who lived in the woods to stay away from bei...
145K 3.9K 28
I claim no rights to The Last of Us, that is owned by Naughty Dogs and Sony Entertainment. I only claim the character of (Y/N) (L/N) This story conta...
24.7K 434 17
This story is fanfiction to the game The Last Of Us (big surprise). Even if you don't know the game, I'm sure you'll be perfectly fine if you read th...
135K 4.9K 33
Y/N L/N, an alone 16 year old in the apocalypse, trying to survive a world full of killers, thieves and infected. After losing his parents 4 years ag...