If he...( Phenomenals )

Par Judith_mohloai

We ask ourselves why guys do certain things in relationships, what it means and how it came to be . Well... t... Plus

boys are incompetent with contact
Efforts and sacrifices!!
Mind-numbing 🤔
His accord
Abusing the situation
Maturity
Time !!

Meet ups or dates !!

15 2 0
Par Judith_mohloai

1. Doesn't want you to meet his friends; he probably has skeletons in his closet, a past he wants to keep buried and friends always have a way of revealing them , even though jokes. Or he's just embarrassed.

Sometimes it may be the fear of his friends taking you away ,so he's just fearful of losing you .😝

2. You guys may talk for hours everyday, all day and you want to meet up and he creates some kind of excuse all the time , even to created time for you on his busy schedule to hang out . sorry ! You're not his priority. If he loves you , he'd want to see you everyday .

3. Might have met on an occasion , had that glare -spark - thought maybe this is love at first sight .You end up talking the night away or day until its time to depart.

4

. Another thing that has got me thinking is ... so you're going out and you've ordered an Uber or whatever, then you pay for the ride ! Okay you let it slide maybe he'll pay for the ride back ...but he doesn't. While you're on your little date , you have separate checks !!!

That's not a date , you might as well go alone . I'm not telling you to pay for everything, we're not thirty. We just need to know that you can do something for us. Heck ! We can handle ourselves

# cheap boys aren't worth it

Any other reasons why....boys?🙄

I guess love at first sight doesn't work ....

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.4M 53.2K 66
Agustin DeLuca looked at the photos infront of him, rage burning through his veins, as he watched his wife in someone else's arms. ~~~~ He was one of...
10.6M 200K 83
Ever since playgroup Olivia and Daniel have been inseparable. Best friends since..well forever. However after a drunken night things change between...
305K 26.4K 65
#PartyBoss isn't a term Tulip Carpenter coined herself but she wears it with pride. Her life is a party, she's doing what she loves, creating mindblo...
2.7M 110K 62
Sidharth Karthikeya Roy, a dangerous and powerful businessman who is a ruthless CEO of Roy group. He got entangled in an arranged marriage with Megha...