Nevertheless; (Baji Keisuke X...

By leonemi_

'What if the scars you have now on your body is a part on how your soulmate died from their past life?' Baji... More

Intro and Facts;
Nevertheless; Are You Alright?
It's Alright; Nevertheless,
Nevertheless; Ain't it Fun huh?
How is fighting fun; Nevertheless,
Nevertheless; You called me love.
You
If I Called You Love; Nevertheless
Nevertheless; I Want to See You
Glad I Saw You; Nevertheless
Are
Nevertheless; the calm and rain is you.
This storm and You; Nevertheless
Nevertheless; You called his name
Another chapter unfolds;
My
Nevertheless: I'll fight for you now;
Bonus Chapter: The Day the light illuminated our paths.
This is a losing fight; Nevertheless
1 Nevertheless; We'll Do Our best, right?
2 Nevertheless; We'll Do Our best, right?
3 Nevertheless; We'll do our best, right?
!!ANNOUNCEMENT!! Plus Q&A!
Waiting on someone; Nevertheless
Nevertheless; Someone is Waiting for her

I'll Call your Name soon; Nevertheless

339 30 18
By leonemi_

Hello, I am back. Are y'all ready?

And I'm kinda shock that there's a surge of people suddenly reading my stories and adding them to their reading lists lmfao. Also there was an earthquake and now I'm dizzy asf.

Anyways, this chapter is dedicated to JuuzuoLove of ao3. Hi my love, sorry for not being able to answer your messages lmfao I was busy whole day with stuff and wrote this down for you-

P.S: If you want a very wonderful Kazutora x Reader story, check out You and the Heart of the Tiger in ao3 by JuuzuoLove uwu

"Rindou!!! Get back here!!! Give me that back!" You shouted while you chase after the kid infront of you.

"Only if you catch me!" Rindou shouted as he continued running, laughing at your effort to catch him.

"Hey! Why are you both running in circles since earlier?!" Ran shouted from the cottage.

Your family and the Haitani's are currently on a vacation in a private resort/beach in the Philippines. It's been a week since the Haitani's arrived at the Philippines for the traditional family vacation every year with your family.

You didn't know how it happened nor when, but you just realized that out of the blue, your family and his are already close and tied together. From strangers, to partners and now here. To family.

And you were having a peaceful walk on the beach earlier, and picking up some beautiful seashells to give to Ran not until his menace brother stole it from you and started running; leading you to where you are now.

"Hey Rindou! Stop teasing her and give that back!" You heard Ran from behind you, and not too long you see him passing you to chase is brother. You then stopped running to catch your breath and watch as Ran tackled his brother down. You laughed while running towards them, and grabbing the opportunity to body slam Rindou while he lays on the sand.

Laughter filled the shore as the adults who were walking towards you saw the incident. Rindou then waved his hand as a sign of surrender and opened his palms to give you back the seashells.

You the grabbed it and inspected it, making sure that it's not cracked or something. Looking now at Ran who is catching his breath, you grabbed his arm, yanking it towards you and forcibly opening his palm to place down the shells.

"They're for you." Mumbled shyly by you, as your head struck low. You then stood up and walked away not turning around to see what's the young Haitani's reaction.

The parents of the Haitani siblings that are walking towards your direction giggled. Ran's father shouted "a blushing mess you are young man!" As you walked passed them, staring at the sand.

"Darling! Your favorite cousin is here!" Your grandmom shouted that made you look up and ran towards your family's cottage to see a tan-skin man, with white locks and purple eyes the lit up when they saw you!!!

"My princess!!" He shouted and opened his arms wide signalling you to go towards him. And without further a do, you ran and tackled him into a hug earning a cheerful laugh from him.

"Izaniii!!" You giggled as you looked up to him, chin on his chest while you stare up to him, finding him looking down and smiling at you.

"You're mixing the Japanese honorifics with my name recently huh?" He asked, raising a brow to you that made you laugh.

"I'm just practicing! Once I go to Japan to study, I need to know how to properly say their language, I-Z-A-N-A-N-I-I. Blehhh." You said and teased him by spelling out his name and pronoucing it, adding the honorifics at the end.

"You're such a brat." He said and ruffled your hair, making you whimper and slap his hands.

"Iza-"

"Is Chiro not coming dear?" Your grandmom cutting you off as she asked a question and stood beside you.

You were about to ask a question about who are they pertaining to when you heard a shouting coming from the shore. Your grandmom and other elders from the family saw the commotion and immediately went. As you were about to run, your grandmom stood infront of you, blocking the view and spoke,

"Izana, take her inside the cottage. Hurry and don't leave her alone." She said, and you just felt an arm grabbed you and carried you gently in their arms. You already know that this was your cousin Izana, and you burried your face on the crook of his neck, understanding that this is an adult situation.

But when you heard Ran's name being called by the adults and their parents, you couldn't help it, and raised your head to peak, seeing the young Haitani being carried by their father and looking very frail- having a hard time to breath.

"RaN!!! hah-" you said as your eyes opened suddenly, looking around the ceiling and the room. Finding yourself in an unfamiliar place.

"Oh! You're awake!" You heard a voice and looked at the side to find a familiar face sitting at a chair beside the bed.

"Yu-zura?" You spoke, trying to remember this girls' name that you helped not so long ago.

"You almost got it correct! YU-ZU-HA." She spoke and smiled at you, while slowly grabbing your hand.

"Are you alright? Do you need anything? I'll call Baji-san and-"

"What? Are we in his house?- oh my!-" You said as you cut Yuzuha while speaking to ask then smack yourself in the forehead as you remembered what happened earlier.

"He fucking kissed me, and I remember him now. Fuck that memory of us-" You internally spoke to yourself as you are now digesting everything that happened and is happening.

"What time is it?" You ask Yuzuha, trying to slowly stand up and look outside to see that it's still raining.

"Nearing 4 in the afternoon. And please , refrain from moving- you might feel dizzy." Yuzuha spoke as she slowly grabbed your shoulder.

"What!? How long was I out?" You asked looking at Yuzuha now.

"Almost 7 hours. The Sano family doctor already came to check on you earlier and said you may have fatigue and-"

"Holy shit, I need to leave now. I need to go to-"

"You can't leave! I'll call them to help you contact your family and-"

"Please don't!" You said and grabbed Yuzuha's arm to support yourself in slowly sitting down at the edge of the bed.

"But, they need to know." Yuzuha mumbled, looking at you and your worned out self.

"I need to leave- I need to see him. I need to see Ran. Please help me Yuzuha." You spoke again, holding Yuzuha's hand, pleading her.

"At least they need to know that you plan to leave and see Ran-"

"No no no, that will complicate things. I'll explain some other time when we see each other again, for now, help me leave this house without them knowing." You said as you stood up. You then just noticed that you're wearing a different set of clothes, but pushed that thought aside and looked for a footwear in the room.

Everything is starting to sink in now. You left your apartment and run in the rain. Wanting to see that man. After hearing Koko and Rindou's conversation, something inside of you broke. And you just wanted to hug Ran. To talk to him.

As you've finally found a decent footwear, and wore it, you look back to see Yuzuha staring at you worringly. You only smiled and walked back to her, holding her hand.

"I'm kinda lost right now Yuzuha. But one thing I know is that whenever I'm with Ran, I feel safe. Warm. And I found out some things that may not keep Ran by my side forever, that's why I really need to go to him without complicating things with the people here." You spoke and gripped Yuzuha's hand, not wanting the tears to fall.

"Alright. I'll help you. Just promise to come and find me at the campus when all of this is sorted out okay?" Yuzuha returned the grip, signalling her that she was alright with it. You then look up to see the woman smiling.

She held your hand as both of you slowly went outside the room and walked quietly on the corridor. Yuzuha made some turns, only to see a peach colored woman in their way.

"Excuse me, where are you taking her?" The girl asked, blinking while looking at the both of you.

"Uhm, she really needs to go and doesn't want to bother them. Can you help us out?" Yuzuha said and asked the girl. You kinda recognize this girl, as if you saw her back then once.

"Yes, you can go outside here and then..." the girl explained and you listened attentively. Not until-

"Hina!!!- Oh, you're awake already!" Someone from behind you shouted, and the voice is familiar!

"Oh shuush! Takemicchi!" The peach-colored hair girl hushed the man but it was too late as you hear footsteps closing in. You then let go of Yuzuha and hugged her fast and passed by her to hug the other woman that was clearly surprised.

"Thank you, both of you." You said then dashed away, remembering the instructions the peach-colored hair girl named Hina, not minding the voices and commotion behind you as you continued to run.

And as you were now in the front of house and infront of the gate, running towards to exit the vicinity, you heard a voice called you from behind.

"Love!" The voice called and you turned around to see Keisuke staring at you with wide eyes and mouth agape. His expression clearly shows that he's in the mixture of shock, pain and confussion. His brows furrowed more, you were the reason behind it as you said-

"I'm sorry." As tears flowed down from your eyes and turned your back to him and proceeded to run. Not caring about the pouring rain, nor the voices that called you and your name. You didn't know where you are, nor how many times you turned around for every corner, wanting to loose the footsteps that were tracing you earlier as well.

You were about to give up until someone bumped into you, making yoh stumble backwards but this person's reflexes are fast as it grabbed your arm suddenly and pulled you into an alleyway. This person placed his hand over your mouth and he signalled you a 'shhhh', and you only gave a nod.

Hearing footsteps arriving and slowly looking to see some familiar faces from the house earlier that was behind the man named Takemicchi before you ran away.

"We lost her!"

"How can she run so fast when injured!"

"Search around!"

"Hurry! She might have passed out or something."

"Let's split up!"

And all of those men hurriedly ran again. You just closed your eyes, preventing the tears from falling as something inside of you was tugged by an emotion, hearing them worry about you.

The person did removed his hand from your mouth, and you opened your eyes to see a long haired man with blond locks at front staring down at you. He kinda feels familiar to you but you can't fully pin point it. Especially his looks, and the tiger tattoo on his neck and an earing on his other ear.

"I'll distract them, you go. Take this alleyway then turn around from the third corner and run straight ahead. You'll reach the main road. I hope you find what you're looking for now." He said as he took off his jacket and placed it on your head; and proceeded to walk towards the other side. But you grabbed his arm, yanking him and making him look at you.

"Who are you?" You asked and looked at him.

"Someone not important." He replied and smiled at you.

"How can I thank you and return this jacket?" You continued as you slowly let go of his arm.

"Just love him, that is more than enough to thank me." He said and now you were utterly confused.

"Who? What'-, who would I love?" You asked, clearly confused.

"The one I'll confuse when I go out of this hallway. You'll know okay? Also you may run away after hearing who I'm pertaining too, but promise me that you'll come back to him no matter what." He said and smiled again at you, and you gave him an unconscious nod as a response. He then proceeded to walk out of the alleyway and-

"Love! Where are you?!"

"Excuse me, who're you looking for?"

"Ah!..." you heard Keisuke explained to the man what you looked like and then the man responded and pointed him on the other direction. You heard Keisuke say his thanks and you proceeded to run as well to the direction instructed by the man earlier as tears flowed out of your eyes.

"I'll call your name soon, Keisuke.
Nevertheless;"

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(You may try listening to this OST for more feels in this extended ending! Thank you!!!)

Extended Ending:

As he watched the raven hair man run towards the direction he pointed and glanced at the alleyway to see your figure slowly disappearing, he just smiled and hummed to himself. He knows you two are bound to meet and cross paths no matter what.

But for now, he helped the man who helped him back then. Haitani Ran.

The man then grabbed his phone from his pocket and dialed a number. Placing the phone on his ear, not minding the rain that continuously poured down. Hearing a couple of rings before the other side decided to pick up.

"Hello? Did something happened?" The voice from the other side asked.

"I just met Keisuke." The man said and there was overwhelming silence afterwards before the voice from the other line spoke.

"And how did he react?" It asked.

"He really doesn't remember me." The man said as he just stared at the road where the raven haired man stood earlier and disappeared too as well.

"I already told you about that Tora right, and now you've confirmed it yourself." The voice from the other line spoke.

"Yeah." Was all the man named Tora answered.

"The price for a soul that is sacrificed for another, is being forgotten by the person who sacrificed themself. A soul for a soul." The voice from the other line said and he knew this.

"He stabbed himself to save Kazutora and his soul."

He remembered someone said that at the yard where everything ended, and a flash of memory engulfed his mind.

"Now get your ass over here, we've got some fuckers to catch and kill." The voice said and the call ended.

"I promised that in this life, as long as I'm breathing-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kisaki won't lay a finger on any of them."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 274 34
What happens if Baji didn't die but changed.....cuz he realized his friends believed Kisaki over him .....then a certain girl comes and changes his l...
217K 5.3K 14
❛ are you deaf or just annoyingly stupid? ❜ Y/n, had always been Takemichi's savior ever since they were kids, but hearing the news of her unfortunat...
129K 5.9K 26
𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙨. 𝙙𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙨. 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙗𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙨. 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨. 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙨. a world where permanent...
553K 21.3K 56
(Y/n) is a freshman in high school. The only girl member in Toman but knowing they don't respect her nor care for her in the slightest, she starts to...