Every Day I Love You More

LeaConnor

Summary: Buck had come back to LA. It had been just over six months. They had accused him of planning to sue... Еще

Chapter 1

300 10 1
LeaConnor

Title: Every Day I Love You More

Author: Wereleopard58

Rating: T/Teen and up audiences

Show: 911

Pairing: Buck/Eddie, Slash,

Warning: For all of 911, I love all the characters, but I portray some in a negative light just for this story.

Summary: Buck had come back to LA. It had been just over six months. They had accused him of planning to sue the station, which was a lie. He knew the three people that had given the lawyer all the information. He'd had surgery and was starting his own business. The only people he wanted to see were Eddie and Christopher. Buck wasn't ready to let the Diaz's go just yet. He had to know what Eddie believed and how would they move forward, if they could.

A/N This is considered an AU. The lawsuit never happened. His relationship with Maddie and his parents are completely different. Ana bashing, it's hard to tell. I can't get a feel for her. She hasn't really shown a personality. She just seems to be precisely what his parents want for Eddie and considering he'd been fighting that and just suddenly go for that type appears odd. Lena's station is made up.

XXXXX

Evan 'Buck' Buckley had moved back to LA. He had no longer used Buck and had gone back to his actual name. This was the right place for him to start up his own business no matter what had happened before. He may no longer be a firefighter, but there were still different ways to help people.

He was actually a trained physiotherapist. Evan had wanted to travel before settling into his career, and then he'd found firefighting. It was something he loved instantly, but somehow it became everything to him and look where that led.

Why hadn't anyone come to ask him about suing the department? He wasn't going to. There was no need. Three weeks before everything blew up, he had sent in his resignation to the main office. Things had been weird with Bobby, so Evan hadn't wanted to go through him. If he had, things would be different, but he was glad it turned out the way had.

Most things were more evident to him now. He knew who he was and what he had wanted to do. The only person who didn't verbally attack him was Eddie. It looked like he'd been struggling and had been for weeks. At some point, they would have to meet up and discuss everything.

It seemed Chase Mackey had wanted to get some money. He had cornered Evan and tried to persuade him to sue. This clearly didn't work. After that, he had tried to push the buttons of the 118, which had worked like a charm. It didn't have the effect he was after. Mackey had wanted Even to sue in revenge. If it had been one week later, Evan would no longer have been a firefighter, and none of this would have mattered.

Once he'd moved back in with his maternal grandparents, and he was getting ready for surgery. Unbeknownst to him, they had researched the lawyer. What they had found out was that his wife had thought he'd been having an affair, he had, but she'd hired a private investigator and found out much more.

It seemed his grandparents had talked to their lawyers and had hired their own Pl. Once they heard about these photos, they'd made a deal with Mrs Mackey. She would hand them over if they found her the best divorce lawyer. They were willing and had said yes, found and paid for the best, so Mr Mackey would get buried

Evan was and wasn't surprised by what they had found; between the three people involved, they would've been able to gather all the required information. These photos weren't just the odd one. There were many and over numerous days; each person had seen Mackey in person at least a few times and for a couple of hours. He had no idea how much they had logged in phone calls.

The first person was Taylor Kelly. She was a reporter, after all. She had asked him out to have some 'fun'. He'd already realised he had feelings for Eddie, so he refused. It wasn't just because Evan had said no. Taylor had built up how much he had liked her. She had inflated the story until she nearly made him sound like a stalker. Taylor had also made a bet with her co-workers. So when he said no, they started to rip into her the same as she'd done to them

Taylor had followed him outside and then yelled at him. This is when he'd found out about the bet and everything else. When she realised what she'd admitted to, Taylor stormed away. It wasn't enough, and she somehow ended up talking to the sleazy lawyer.

The next person was Maddie, his sister. They weren't close, but when she needed help, he was there. Evan had never asked how she knew where he was. He assumed it was to do with their parents, and he wanted nothing to do with them. Maddie would have got information from Chimney and the others at the 118. It seemed how she was settled; Evan was just in her way. Growing up, Maddie and Daniel had been their parent's perfect children. After Daniel died, Maddie became their ideal little girl. Everything revolved around her. She was the centre of attention.

He assumed that was one of the reasons she fell for Doug, as he had treated her the same way. He'd been the one who got beaten in their family. It wasn't something he wanted anyone to go through, so helping his sister had been easy. Now she wanted all the attention on her, and Evan was in the way.

The third and last person to give Mackey information was Ana Flores. She and Eddie had just started to date. Christopher was not happy, and by the glares she threw his way, Ana hated how close he was with the Diaz's. So, she had found a way to get rid of him.

Mackey may have been money-hungry but had managed to find them without alerting anyone else. He clearly knew what he was doing.

The other thing people seemed to think was that he was doing it for money and not for getting his job back. It was neither because it never happened, but he didn't need money. What no one knew was that he was rich. It wasn't something he flaunted, he wasn't extravagant, but somehow people believed all he wanted was money.

Evan hoped he wouldn't see any of them apart from Eddie and Christopher. He and Eddie needed to talk, and they would. He struggled out of the cab with his crutches. He soon hoped he would be able to balance properly, and the pain would go.

There were a few things he needed to do and that was to check on how they were doing in creating his new offices and work area. A lot of building work was required to be done inside, and then there was the decorating. Evan also needed to find a receptionist and cleaner just to start off with. Once he sorted out the ads for those jobs and looked at security systems, he could go home and sleep. He loved his new bungalow

XXXXX

Eddie was getting tired of everything; it seemed to be getting worse. The first thing was when Buck vanished, he'd never believed the whole suing crap, but he'd had so much going on he was just lost. Now he'd lost the best friend Eddie ever had, and maybe it could have been more. He was trying hard to please his parents, and he'd lost who he was. He also pushed any romantic feelings for Buck deep down inside and kept them locked away.

The 118 had kept going on about Buck even after he'd gone. It was weird, but Maddie would always start something when she was around. Eddie had asked Bobby to get them to stop. He'd refused and said they were allowed to after being betrayed. Not long after that, he spoke to Lena. There was room at the station where she worked, 216. She had spoken to her Captain and explained about Buck and why Eddie thought it was bullshit.

Eddie had transferred; the 118 were confused and angry. He had to do what was right for him and Christopher. His first day and Captain Webster had called him to his office. He had done a little research and had found out the Buck had handed in his resignation three weeks before the whole lawsuit came about. So him suing made no sense.

"Daddy?"

"I'm sorry, Christopher, I was just thinking about things. I'm glad the two of us could do this today," Eddie smiled at the person that he loved more than anything, his son

"So am I, um."

"What is it? You can tell me anything, you know that, right?"

"Uh-huh. I was trying to be happy for you, but ..." Chris sniffled.

Eddie moved around to the other side of the table that they were sitting at. They were having ice cream at their favourite diner. He hugged Christopher.

"What's wrong, mijo?"

"I don't think I can do anything." He sobbed.

"What do you mean?"

"Abuela and Abuelo keep telling me I can't do things. They give me babies' cups, plastic plates and babies' books. Ana agrees and says I have to know my limits."

Eddie was livid; he knew the last bit was something Ana had actually said. Christopher had carefully repeated it.

He'd let his family and Ana get away with things as he just thought it was about him. But now, it was knocking his son's self-esteem, and that was it.

"I'm sorry, maybe we should stay away from them for a little bit; you, I, Carla, my Abuela, and Tia Pepe, we can do some fun things."

"l miss Buck. He'd always let me try things as long as I was safe."

"I miss him too, and I'm so sorry I didn't talk to him before he left." Eddie had tried to explain the situation as best he could. He still wasn't sure that Christopher completely understood. "Why don't we go home, flake out and watch some tv, just the two of us." He laughed as Christopher nodded eagerly.

XXXXX

Ana was heading towards the diner that Eddie liked. She thought it was disgusting. Once they were married, she'd put a stop to it. She was relieved that she got on with his parents. They agreed on the same thing. Ana was working towards Christopher going with them. They clearly knew what he needed and had the time. Then, once they were married and alone, they would have children of their own. It was taking a little time, but he was doing more and more of what she wanted. Ana knew she was a lucky woman.

This is when she saw him. What the hell was Evan Buckley doing here? He would ruin everything? Was he planning on meeting Eddie and Christopher? Had they all planned this behind her back? Ana needed to stop whatever he was going to do. She angrily stalked over to him.

XXXXX

As Eddie and Christopher left the diner, they were going to get the car and go home. Just then, they heard a commotion. They both glanced eat each other, shrugged their shoulders and went off to investigate.

As they turned the corner, Eddie felt as if all the air had been stolen from his lungs. He had to be hallucinating.

"Buck," Christopher screamed.

Buck was on the floor. His crutches were next to him. Ana was standing glaring, and a police officer had arrived. Ana suddenly started to cry, and she pointed to Buck.

"He tried to attack me. I did whatever I could to get away."

"You have to be kidding me," Evan muttered.

TBC

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

209K 9.8K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.9M 85.5K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
1.3M 56.5K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC