Let Me Show You | Liskook Au

By Ppriyanim

A Liskook Story In which Jungkook and Lisa became best friend after they met coincidentally at YG's office wh... More

Introduction: LMSY
Prologue:
Chapter 1: Debut
Chapter 2: My Most Important Friend
Chapter 3: Kiel's bistro
Chapter 4: Christmas Daydream
Chapter 5: Jeon's household
Chapter 6: Love will find you
Chapter 7: Spring blooms
Chapter 8: Timing
Chapter 9: The Necklace
Chapter 10: What's beyond the sky
Chapter 11: I hate that I still love you
Chapter 12: At the River
Chapter 13: Walks a way with a painful heart
Chapter 14: I know
Chapter 15: You don't know him
Chapter 16: Goodbye Jeon Jungkook
Chapter 17: It's Gonna Be Okay
Chapter 18: I'm Sorry
Chapter 19: Finally
Chapter 20: This is the Beginning
Chapter 21: Luxury Travel Part 1
Chapter 22: Luxury Travel Part 2
Chapter 23: Confession
Chapter 24: Soju Night
Chapter 25: Closet
Chapter 26: Please Promise Me
Chapter 27: Let Me Show You
Chapter 28: Is this a Dream?
Chapter 29: Call me Baby
Chapter 30: I will wait for you
Chapter 31: Trust
Chapter 32: Jacuzzi
Chapter 33: She loves black
Chapter 34: To cherish, To Love
Chapter 35: Back in Busan
Chapter 36: Much More
Chapter 37: Polaroid and Cafe
Chapter 38: Valorant
Chapter 39: What is she doing here?
Chapter 40: The Message
Chapter 41: Pain
Chapter 42: Let's Start Over Again
Chapter 43: Empty Paradise
Chapter 44: My Brightest Star
Chapter 45: Where It All Started
Chapter 46: Reconciliation
Epilogue:
New Book! [I Am The Sword]
Special Steamy Chapter! ⚠️
Love War
Love War Sequel is OUT

Chapter 47: Love Maze

3.8K 112 18
By Ppriyanim

"Yes hyung, I'm already here"

Jungkook parked his car in the VIP parking lot of Seoul Medical Center. It was already 10pm and Yoongi told him that Lisa was already asleep and both he and Jin had already left the hospital.

He wore his mask and his bucket hat, picked up his bag on the passenger seat before taking the grocery bag that Lisa's mother recommended him to buy, she said it was good for the baby and he immediately bought everything that was listed.

Jin was spotted with a beautiful doctor in the upper garden earlier this day, the media were in full speculation as to why Jin was at the Hospital and so he had to be more cautious with their surroundings.

He pressed the only button that directed him towards the VIP ward. And as soon as he arrived at the floor, he walked past the squealing nurse on duty who signed a confidential contract with both YG and BigHit along with the doctors and the hospital itself.

He bows his head to greet them, and proceeds on walking until he reaches the sliding door of Lisa's room.

He opened the door slowly while removing his mask, but he saw made him stop.

Lisa was awake and watching a disney movie with an ice cream cup in her hand until his eyes met hers as soon as he opened the door.

"I-" He cut his own word closing the door again . Fuck fuck fuck She shouldn't see me.

"Jungkook?" He heard her which made him stop halfway, enough to hide his face, but his left shoulder is exposed for her to see.

"Aren't you going in?" She asked him, but no answer "Baby?"

"You shouldn't...see me" he said almost like a whisper. Even if I wanted to.

"But I already saw you," she said.

He wasn't sure how he would handle this, he was the only one allowed to stay with her during the night and all of their members were busy; with bts preparing for their last concert before they enlist, and blackpink preparing for their comeback.

But she shouldn't be alone, but also he was the cause of her episodes, he wasn't supposed to be with her every time she's awake.

"You don't have to worry, I am calmed" his trail of thoughts were broken when he heard her.

He took a deep breath, trying to calm himself. He was dead nervous. What if she had another breakdown? What if she wasn't really improving much.

He wanted to shut the door, and just stay outside the VIP hallway.

"Just go in" she said, before laughing at the movie she's watching.

He took all of his courage, wore back his mask on and fixed his bucket hat lower enough to cover all of his facial features, before lowering his head while opening the door completely and shutting off after he entered.

"I-I'll just put this on the fridge" he walked towards the mini kitchen inside the room and placed the groceries in fast, he can just stay outside her room anyway.

That's right Jungkook, finish this and go out.

He opened the fridge and placed the bottles of water and juices on the side of the fridge and the boxes of fruits on the inner part.

He was so busy putting all the groceries inside the fridge in fast motion like he was in their own run bts show, being the sporty guy that he is.

Hurry

Hurry up

Hurr—

Until he felt a very familiar slender arms caged his torso, taking him by surprise. He was frozen solid that his hand lost its grip and slipped the box of oranges and fell on the floor.

His eyes wide open, his went mouth agape.
He can feel her snuggling her nose, sniffing his scent like it was her own salvation.

He was tense with the thought of her seeing his face. He didn't even hear her footsteps nor the squeaking of her hospital bed.

"I miss you so much baby" he heard her that made him feel the blood rush up to his vein going to his head.  His knees almost gave up.

"I know how much you hated hospital as much as I do, but I had you go through the same experience again" she tightened her hold on his torso, snuggling her nose on his clothed back.

She can feel him tremble in sorrowful tears.

"I'm sorry for doubting you" "The voice made me think like that" "I'm sorry for not believing you" she said. "But I promise I will never gone through this same length again"

Jungkook exhaled a long breath, closing his eyes trying not to weep. He held her arms to pull away enough for him to turn around and see her face.

She is breathtakingly beautiful. Always has been.

He removed his mask and bucket hat and placed it on top of the matted table beside them including his bag.

"You shouldn't apologize, My Love" he said, caressing her face. He can't stop himself from smiling now that he can finally mesmerize her beauty again.

The joy he felt seeing her smile while rubbing her soft fluffy face on his palm, he couldn't be more happy now that can finally hold her.

He closes the fridge, and pulls her closer to him. And in one swift, she was caged into his arms.

He let out a gasp the moment he felt her snuggle closer and both of them tighten their holds in each other, telling him how much she misses him and how sorry she is for causing the misunderstanding.

"I-I'm sorry I made you feel like that" "I was supposed to be the one preventing you from having another episode but I guess it wasn't enough" he sobbed.

Lisa can feel him tremble from the tears that had fallen in his eyes, but she just lean herself more to his arms to do what she couldn't do before.

Listen.

"I promised my life to both of our parents to take care of you after your first episode, do you remember?" He asked.

She nodded, the memory clear in her head. It was when both her mother and Mrs Jeon visited her several years ago and was upset to themselves that she had been like this.

Her mother contemplated to continue her trainee as a kpop idol, and Lisa almost went back to Thailand with her.

But then, Jungkook swore on his life to take care of her since they're best friends. He wanted her to debut and continue her trainee to be come an idol.

And what he did was right.

"I swore my life to take care of you that time, I even raised my hand and vow myself to never let you go through this same phase" "But I was wrong" "And I'm so sorry for putting you into this again" he sobbed.

"I'm so sorry too" he heard her.

"I know I'm responsible for my own hallucination, I was deluded from the text I received from Mrs Lee, It made me think you're cheating on me" she said that made Jungkook pull away enough to look at her.

"Yuna told me everything earlier," she smiled at him.

"It was all a misunderstanding, I know that now" she tiptoed to press a kiss on his lips.

"So stop crying, our son will be sad!" she smiled at him.

"It's too early to say our baby is a boy" he told her while allowing her to wipe away the tears stain on his face.

"But I want a baby boy!" She aegyo. "I already have a list of names!" She said that made him laugh softly.

"And what is it?" He lean his face on the crook of her neck giving her soft kisses on her skin, and pulling her closer for a warm embrace.

He just misses everything about her, really.

"Hmm Jeon Jae Hwan like our baby can be talented and bright... or Ji Hu so our son can be intellectual like you or—can also be Ji hun!" She said while writing the korean names for their child on his back using her index finger.

"But I want a girl" "How about Jeon Nari— as in the flower Lily" he said but the girl wasn't having it.

"Nari? But we already have our baby Lily" "Our baby is a boy" she pouted.

"We already have too many men in the family, we need a girl," he said.

"But I don't feel like our baby is a girl though," she said, he hissed

"Girl"

"No, boy"

"Girl!"

"I said Boy! Jeon Jungkook!"

"No Lalisa Jeon, it's a girl"

"Yeah right Lalisa Jeon, we aren't married yet"  "boy!"

"Oh we will soon, still Girl"

"No Ring No Marriage, and for the last time Jeon, it's a boy!"

"Are we really arguing after another?" He asked, pulling away enough to see her face.

"Covering an argument over an argument? I see no difference" she said.

"We should really stop doing this or our daughter will not take us seriously" he said

"Yup, our son will definitely be disowning us if he hears us like this" Lisa countered.

"Aish stop this"

"You stop first"

"Fucking hell, we just made up after a days of misunderstand, and now we're back to same old bickering about small things" Jungkook pinch the tip of her nose.

"But our so-"

"Aish! Stop or I'll kiss you" He teased.

"Who would refuse a kiss from Jeon Jungkook?! damn I wouldn't! Now kiss me!" she closed one of her eyes and pouted her fluffy lips.

"Seriously I can't with you" He laughed before leaning closer to claim her lips for a heartfelt kiss.

It was a warm and innocent kiss, filled with pure love and devotion to each other.

Jungkook was on top of the moon to finally be able to kiss those fluffy lips again. In the past three days all he can see is the anger in her eyes on the day he was informed about the additional member of their little family.

But now that everything is falling into place where it used to be, he feels like his world started to revolve again.

He pulled away from the kiss and kneel on the carpeted floor to lay his side head on Lisa's lower abdomen, he wanted to do this ever since.

"Grow up faster honey, we can't wait to see you" he said before placing a kiss.

Lisa bit her lips suppressing the forming tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry I hurt both you and your mom" "But Now, I will make sure to protect both of you, Cause you two are my brightest stars and I will make sure no one will ever put clouds in that sky ever again" He said while pressing multiple kisses on her lower abdomen.

"I love you both," he smiled.

"Oh Jungkook" he tilted his head to see his beautiful girl in tears.

"Why are you crying, you told me to stop crying..our baby will be sad" he said, still kneeling on the floor.

"No, you're making me happy" she said, wiping her tears away.

He smiled.

"Then... let's double that" he said, letting go of her.

"What?" She confusedly asked, and the moment she opened her eyes, she saw him standing up from the ground and searching for something inside his bag.

"This is already long overdue... everything I prepared for the past three weeks have been put to shame... And the wall flower and speech that I had presented at Kiel's bistro have already been removed..." he said.

"You mean—!" She was cut off.

"But all things said and done... what matters most is your answer.. is it not?" He smiled, as he completely faced her.

"Lalisa Manoban, the first time I saw you wasn't really ideal... we started bickering the moment you heard me mispronounce my english and I counter attacked yours with your poor korean" he laughed.

"We almost fought that day but thank God you didn't scratch my face with your long nails and Instead helped you with your korean language assignment"

"I could never forget the first time we went to Kiel's bistro two weeks after we met on YG Building, you force me to read your favorite webtoon at that time and but I told you I was more of a movie type of a man and right after that you drag me to the nearest movie house to watch Tangled"

"I never knew I could get close to a girl, who traveled across the country who couldn't even speak Korean properly, but I'm so glad you did... I couldn't be more happier"

"I was envious of you before, how can such a small frame could understand 4 different language, dance different kinds of techniques in just a matter of hour, sing, and rap like freaking God"

"But you can do that too," Lisa intervened.

"Aishh, can you close your mouth for a second" he hissed, Lisa bit her lips to shut up.

"Okay.." he took a deep breath.

"If the 27 years old me would ask the 17 years old me if he is capable of loving his best friend, I knew he would definitely say NO without question"

"He treated you like a sister, a family, and never a woman he can love with" "and for 6 years after you first met, he couldn't see your worth all that time"

"I would say he was a fool, that he couldn't see the precious gem already in front of him and was stuck to an unbidding promise he thought was his own string of fate"

"He was blinded by the past that he couldn't see that one person who stay and love him unconditionally"

"I couldn't be more thankful to our members to give me a reality check, cause if I didn't I would regret it all my life"

"The thought of you in the arms of someone else is like my own kind of execution, I couldn't see my future anymore"

"The thought of you showing your sweetest smile to a man you choose, giving your time, your life, your whole heart to someone who isn't me"

"And to marry your ideal man— oh god—It's just a thought but I feel like I'm drowning" "You're going too far away from me, and I won't be able to reach you anymore"

"I don't want that, I only want you to stay— with me forever"

"That's when I finally realize that I fell so deep— deeply in love with you" his tears fell on his cheeks once again, just like how her eyes shed in a waterfall.

"When I saw you with Jackson that day, I saw my future self, Miserably looking at you from afar while he was there by your side"

"I was angry to myself that I rejected you the night you confessed, or promised you that I will stay being just your best friend even if I know better that I couldn't see you that way anymore"

"I know you didn't trust me before that I love you that fast when I selfishly told you you're mine, but I know for myself I was just denying the fact that I already love you for a long time and I was scared of hurting you or ruining our friendship"

"I'm sorry I had your heart broken for many years, I know I was a jerk before and you witness it yourself" "But this is me being honest with you baby" "I know from the very start that I could never see myself without—you" he hiccuped.

"I'm so thankful you trusted me" "Thankful you believed in me that I am capable of loving you..."

"I'm so thankful that you let me show you how I truly feel about you"

"And so for the rest of my life... I will show you how much I love you"

He knelt on the floor and took out the box of ring that he was holding tightly while giving his long overdue speech.

Lisa was dumbfounded to see him kneeling again, that her heart was pounding from it.

But her eyes shed yet another tear as soon as he opened the box containing a majestic sapphire ring that glistened into the illuminating lights of the hospital room.

"Lalisa Manoban, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife"

"Will you marry me?" He asked, watching her cry in a wobbly feet, covering her mouth from shock.

She looks closely to his eyes, and saw how eager he is to marry her.

But, even without those pleading eyes.

She already knows her answer.

"Yes!" "I do!" "Baby, I do" she smiled so widely, that made Jungkook stood up, and pull her closer to his arms before claiming her lips.

He held her right hand, locking her heart with the sapphire ring on her ring finger.

"I love you Lisa" he said, claiming her lips again.

"I love you too Jungkook" she answered back, and continue their heated kiss inside the four walls that was once suffocated both of them.

But now, they can only remember the happiness inside that walls.

Finally, he said.

Their love was like a maze, they went through so much turns lost in the darkness, wandering around looking for their own answers, and risking their friendship for the sake of the novelty of love, but..

It doesn't matter how much their efforts had been put to waste,

It doesn't matter how hard they went through on their journey,

It doesn't matter how fate twisted their lives, and had been lost countless of times,

As long as they will meet on the finish line,

Cause what matters most is that;

They exited that maze Together, and not apart.

Author's Note:
I'm crying this is the end of this book 😭
It took me awhile to finish this because of pandemic but here I am posting the last chapter 😭😭😭

Btw Love Maze is my favorite song. 💜 I was actually putting it into consideration of changing the title but mehh

Epilogue will be publish tomorrow!
Thank you so much for reading this story

💜💟🙇‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 8K 44
"with so many secrets, you're bound to let one slip." jisoo, jennie, chaeyoung and lisa are the type of girls that you ask for the homework. or, you...
66.6K 948 27
this story contains *taennie *lizkook *jirose *jinsoo *other ships will also be included😊 don't worry this story will be focused on all the ships i...
38.8K 953 21
Lisa and Jungkook met once at a very odd situation. But that was all in the past. Right now, Jungkook is pursuing RosΓ©. Meanwhile, Jimin enters the s...
204K 14.3K 83
Who would've thought a colorful street with a party atmosphere had a mystery going on? It all started when one of their close friends was found dead...