๐‹๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ . ๐ƒ๏ฟฝ...

By _PERSEPH0NE

The Seven Deadly Sins are Kings Dominions very own natural born killers. Killed their mother in the womb and... More

Cast
1 . 1
1. 2
1.3
Writing Schedule
2.1

2.2

1.2K 34 14
By _PERSEPH0NE

-Little Devil almost reached 1k reads! Let's make that dream come true ;)

The students walked into the lunch room still in their bloodied uniform from the test. They passed Shabnam who was busy saying something that neither of them cared.

"If you put me in charge there'll be-" Viktor slapped the paper out of the boys hands making them flew all over the place.

"Very funny, Viktor." Shabnam deadpanned.

He felt himself getting pushed a bit forward by the shoulder and turned to see Dick walking passed him followed by the rest of the seven deadly sins.

"Watch where your going, uhm, idiots!" Shabnam shouted after them. Trying to look intimidated only for it to falter when Reece turned around and sent a deadly glare at him. He gulped and quickly turned around to pick up the papers.

Sitting down at their table, they watched as Marcus helped Shabnam and sighed disappointedly. Neil dropped the butterfly knife on the table as he looked away, and pinched his nose bridge. "The guy's gonna regret associating himself with Shabnam."

"Bet they'll be roommates." Dick said in amusement. "Heard Lin was going to put him in with him after he had learned the truth."

"Turns out he's a killer after all." Carter added as he played with his guns. He pulled the trigger and aimed somewhere in the room, and shoot. A scream erupted and Marcus looked away from the boy to see there was a hole in Brandy's cup and soaked all over her.

"You piece of-"

Before she could finish, a throwing star embedded on the side of her head making the blonde shut up.

"How long do you think till his conscience gets the best of him? We know that Marcus didn't technically killed the kids in the boys home, so that was technically his first kill." Lilith questioned them.

Grey shook his head. "No. Those type of things doesn't matter in this school. What matter is if he's willing to do it again until the day he died. It's deadly class after all. Everything you do in this school, in class eventually leads to death." He told them.

All of the sudden a new figure sat himself at the open seat next to Lilith. The seven of them stopped what they were doing and stared at the boy questioningly.

"What are you doing here?" Lilith asked him.

Marcus replied with a grin on his face. "Sitting here with you." He boldly answered.

At the head of the table, Neil sniggered.  "You think you're a tough guy are you?" He narrowed his eyes at the boy.

"If you say so."

Dick smirked. "Kid got confidence. I like that." He then leaned in with mischief in his eyes. "But you gotta becareful once you stepped foot into our territory kid. One wrong move and you're-" Dick brought his point finger and dragged it across his neck. "-dead"

"Noted." Marcus nodded.

Just then, the rest of his friends joined him, directing the seven's attention to the newcomers. Soon their table was crowded more than usual.

"Didn't know that we're sitting with the school's seven infamous killers." Lex said sarcastically.

"What are you doing here?" Grey asked them.

Lex raised his hands in defense. "Relax, Kenton. We're just following the rat everywhere he goes. Us rats stick together, ain't that right, Marcus boy?"

Billy looked at Lilith and his eyes widened at her appearance. "Whoa. Lilith you looked like a bloody mess." He told her. "Everyone knows you never fail in class. What happened?"

The girl glared at him. She was taken aback by his sudden concerned for her, when she saw how genuine he looked.

"Didn't you passed the assignment though?"

She shrugged. "I did. We all did." She answered for the rest of her brothers.

"Then why were you taking the test?" Marcus asked her as he looked to the side at her.

"That's for me to know, and for you to hopefully never know." She smiled sarcastically before avoiding his eyes and looked down at her food.

Another person sat down in their table, and everyone looked at him in distaste.

"Any of you guys seen the, uh, new Spuds Mackenzie commercial?" Shabnam started.

Petra looked at Marcus and narrowed her eyes at him. "You've brought a plague-"

"On our house." Simon continued. His head on his arms with his eyes closed.

Unaware of the tight atmosphere, Shabnam continued. "You know, I hear they don't really give that dog beer. PETA or some left-wing baby would complain."

"Oh god, would he just shut up?" She mumbled. Carter who sat to her right heard her and snickered.

"New friend?" Grey asked Marcus as he nodded his head at the newcomer.

Marcus's mouth opened and closed but before he could answer, Shabnam spoke first. "Oh yeah, best friends."

The first of the seven gave him a smile, which made Shabnam's hopes lifted before the smile dropped to a glare. "Good. Get up and leave. You're not welcome here."

"Aww come on man." Marcus started. He looked to Lilith asking her for help, not sure why they wanted Shabnam to leave. He really doesn't like when people bullied others, and Grey was kind off acting like one.

But Lilith remained her head down, because she too wanted Shabnam to leave. As quiet and an idiot the boy was, he knows a lot of things. And if one word regarding about the seven's passed coming from his mouth, be ready to find him dead by sunrise.

"It's ok. I'm just here telling you guys that my parental units are gonna be out of town, so me and the crew were thinking of firing up the Commodore 64, a little "Castle Wolfenstein," a charcuterie plate. My dad probably left some amaretto too, if we wanna get a little crazy."

Marcus thought of it for a moment. Glancing at the seven, the auburn haired girl before back to Shabnam. "We're in."

Billy, Petra and Lex looked at him in disbelief. Marcus then pointed at the seven students. "They're in too."

"Hey. You don't get to make decisions for us if you want to get your head chopped off, Arguello." Neil warned him as he pointed his finger at the boy. And he really did mean it.

Not a single chance they would step anywhere close to Shabnam's house.

"The school's dry." Marcus reasoned.

"My dad was clear, just a few friends."

"You can't win an election with just a few friends."

"You need to connect with a proletariat."

"It'll be a small gathering. We promise." Marcus told him.

Dick pursed his lips at the boy's antics. "Confident. But too confident."

"One day he's gonna get his head shot if he keeps on acting like it." Reece silently mumbled.

Only the seven heard him and nodded their head in agreement.

"Again."

The 7 year old girl breathed out tiredly. Her arms ached and any second her limbs would be dislocated if she kept on any further. She looked up to the man who stood at the other side of the room. HIs face, stern as he looked down at the trembling little girl. 

She's a killer. A natural born killer. She should not look weak. 

"I said again!" His voice echoed in the room. The six boys on the other side, hidden by the shadows flinched as they watched their mentor yelled at their sister. 

"Or else you'll be going in the cellar for 36 hours." 

Her eyes widened at the punishment. She started to shake her head as the memories of the dark, cold cellar where numerous torture had been done before. Their mentor always punished them for the things they did wrong or act out of character. His way of disciplinary was through pain. 

And the more painful punishments they get, the more obedient they would be. 

After all, they're not meant to walk freely as normal mundanes. They're meant to do greater things for deadly causes. 

"Again. Lilith"

She breathed in, and stood straight. She looked up at the man in front of her. Tied up in a chair with his mouth gagged. His face covered with cuts and bruises, clothes covered with both his blood and hers from her bloodied knuckles. For a seven year old, she does have quite a lot of strength. 

The man squirmed in his seat. His eyes looking directly at her with tears, begging her to not do it as sweats started to roll down on the side of his face. 

Lilith closed her eyes tight, holding her breath and tried to ignore the fast beating of her heart, as she brought the gun up. 

She's a natural born killer. This should be easy. Lilith reminded herself. 

Still with her eyes closed, she aimed and pulled the trigger, and shoot.

Her ears rang at the sound. A couple minutes later, silence filled the room and the temperature dropped. Lilith slowly opened her eyes, to see the bullet had went through the man's forehead. Blood flowing  out of the wound onto his face. His head lolled to the side, and the only thing that haunted Lilith was his lifeless eyes. 

That was when she learned why they say the eyes are the windows to your soul, because now she could clearly see how a dead man's soul disappeared. Turning his once bright eyes to a dull coloured orbs. Stolen by the hands of a seven year old girl. 

This was her second kill. 

Not wanting to look at the soulless eyes anymore, Lilith charged towards the medical table and grabbed the scalpel and walked toward the dead man. Her tiny hands gripped at the blade before forcing them directly on the corpse eye. 

Stabbing them repeatedly. Again and again out of frustration and fear, and guilt. She was scared by looking at his eyes, she would start feel the guilt which she knew her mentor would disapproved if he knew. 

Lilith could tell that the mentor was smiling behind her as he watched, and she didn't stopped even when she knew he had left. She could tell that her brothers were looking at her with concerned. 

Neither of them wanted this life despite fate having to force it to them. 

Fate was cruel. 

And they wished it would stopped. 

Lilith snapped out of her thoughts, before looking down to see a man laid lifeless beneath her. Her legs were placed around his waist, and she looked to her hand to see her holding a butter knife covered in blood. 

She looked back down at the corpse and then back to the knife, and instantly bolted up. The knife dropping on the ground afterwards. 

The auburn haired girl observed her surroundings and found herself standing in a dark alleyway. It was already night time and she had no idea what she was doing. 

"Lilith?" A voice spoke behind her. 

She whipped around to see Carter approaching her. His gun hanging carelessly by his side, and there was a slight bruised below his eyes. 

"Carter?" She shakily asked him. As the boy finally neared her, Lilith tripped and he caught her before she could fall to the ground. His arms wrapped around her trembling body. "What are we doing here?" Lilith questioned. "I want to go home."

But what is home? They never had a home that was safe to them. Their own home was no longer a home, but a torture house, and they knew they could never stay in King's Dominion forever.

Carter eye's moved from the corpse to the discarded knife and back to the girl in his arms. He figured that Lilith must've triggered one of her memories that Lilith had kept buried deep because of how she felt back then. 

She had admitted that she felt weak for feeling guilty even though it wasn't true. All of them knew the reason why she said was because of how much pressure their mentor had put on her. 

Because of him, Lilith no longer able to live like a normal teenager as she should be. 

They hated him for it. 

Carter didn't say anything but just hugged the girl tightly. Shielding her from their dark past, and he could only hope things would get better for them in the future. 

HI! i'm back with a new chapter. I'm sorry i haven't been able to update this book. I just finished my september exam and had gotten my marks. I really do need to focus more on my subjects apparently. But it's hard because we're experiencing lock down once again. So bear with me. 

I'll try to update more often. 

And let's get Little Devil to 1k yeah? Let's go! 

Thanks for reading. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568 79 12
In a world brought back from the brink of death 150 years ago, it's now 2208. Nova is a thriving metropolis of cutting-edge science and technology in...
770K 19K 76
๐พ๐‘๐‘‚๐ถ๐พ๐‘‚๐‘ˆ๐‘‡ เณ„เพ€เฟ หŠหŽ- "๐——๐—จ๐——๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—˜'๐—ฆ ๐—” ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ž๐—ก๐—ข๐—–๐—ž๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง." ๐พ๐‘๐‘‚๐ถ๐พ๐‘‚๐‘ˆ๐‘‡ เณ„เพ€เฟ...
1.1K 47 23
"I'll start with . . ." It boomed, gazing around, letting it's gaze settle on ______ "You." *** Seven deadly sins, seven children, find their destiny...
6K 141 41
โœจOut for Blood sequelโœจ โš ๏ธโ›”๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ๐Ÿšจ This story is for 18+ only. PLEASE READ THE A/N FIRST THERE ARE TRIGGERS IN THIS STORY. I do not own The Seven Deadl...