Hostage | Vᛕooᛕ

By Neko_ssi

Jeon Jungkook, a compassionate and Sincere nurse who puts needs of his patients in main priority. With his ch... More

Hostage
ᗰEᗰOᖇIEᔕ
ᖴᗩᑎᑕIᖴᑌᒪ
ᑌTOᑭIᗩᑎ
ᖇᑌE
IᑎTᖇIGᑌE
ᒪᗩᗰEᑎT
E᙭ᑕᑌᒪT
ᑕOᑎᐯIᑕᗩᒪ
ᗩᗰOᑌᖇ
ᗪOTIᑎG
ᔕᑎOG
ᗩᖇᗪEᑎT
ᑕᒪIEᑎTEᒪE
ᑕOᐯETOᑌᔕ
OᑎEIᖇOᔕ
OᔕTEᑎᔕIᗷᒪE
ᗩGITᗩTIOᑎ
ᑕOGᑎIᘔE
E᙭TᖇIᑕᗩTE
ᘔEᗩᒪ
ᗩᗷᑎEGᗩTE
ᑭᒪᗩᑕᗩTIᑎG
TIᗪIᑎGᔕ
ᗩᐯOᗯEᗪ
ᗪIᐯᑌᒪGE
ᑎOᑎᑭᒪᑌᔕ
ᗪOᖇKᔕ
ᖇEᗩᗯᗩKEᑎEᗪ
EᑭIᒪOGᑌE
New story: Completed
Other stories to try

Bonus -

1.1K 40 11
By Neko_ssi

A little bonus chapter for 30k+♡♡ thank you so muchhh

~

Jungkook chuckled over what Jimin just said and took a bite of the course in front of him. 

"It's not my fault I was sleepy, Minnie.." Yoongi grumbled and knitted his eyebrows, feeling betrayed.

"And then Hyung brought expensive sushi instead of pizza, yeah I can't say I was disappointed" Taehyung grinned and Yoongi again groaned at the memory which Taehyung and Jimin don't fail to bring up whenever he says he feels sleepy. 

Apparently, it was when the trio newly joined the force and once they had decided to eat pizza to enjoy the night, while Yoongi sleepily listened to them and the young ones asked him to bring some while coming home. 

But he forgot what he was asked so instead he brought Nigirizushi, earning a few pouts but after that all were praises. 

Though it didn't block out the fact that he forgot what he was asked. 

Taehyung looked over at Jungkook who had a subtle smile and his eyes crinkled due to laughing so hard. 

His heart felt at peace seeing him all happy. 

But he bites on his lips when he looks at Jimin, who was already looking at him with pointed eyebrows. 

He perked his chin up to which Taehyung shook his head, indicating he hasn't talked with Jungkook about what he was dreading to say for a week now.

'Okay this is it..' He again glanced at Jungkook. 

But once his eyes met with the doe ones, he felt his thoughts drifting far away and just felt like drowning in those eyes. They never fail to quirk his heartbeat in a stance. 

Jungkook blinked twice as he saw Taehyung just keep staring at him. "Tae..." He called out and placed his hands over Taehyung's thigh which got hidden from the Yoonmin couple because of the wooden table. 

They were currently in a restaurant, having a double date since after a week Jungkook got a free day from the hospital, and also that Jimin, Yoongi and Taehyung...

Jungkook completely forgot that Taehyung was supposed to move back to the states after all the moments and stuff. 

At least that's what Taehyung thought since Jungkook never really talked about that and so Taehyung never brought it up knowing it would falter their mood. 

"Taehyung?" 

Taehyung snaps back in reality as he saw not only the ravenette but Yoongi and Jimin were also looking at him, the table being completely silent. 

The blonde cleared his throat, feeling awkward. "Come on guys, I'm not an artifact" 

Jimin chuckled and turned his eyes away from Taehyung. 

Yoongi simply shook his head, the latter has been spaced out a lot, he may know the reason. 

But Jungkook kept looking at him, eyes filled with worry. 

He gently caressed Taehyung's clothed skin where he had rested his hands, a habit which both of them had picked, and gave a smile to the elder. 

Taehyung awkwardly smiled back, he can't simply not talk about it, it will be more awkward plus the moment is not that far.

But he doesn't wanna ruin this cheery vibe in the air with the news of departing so he decided just wait until both reaches Taeyung's home, since unofficially both decided to stay together.

"Ah shit" Jungkook groaned and glanced at the red patch of sauce that accidentally fell on his shirt. He looked at others and mumbled. "I'll be back.." 

To which Yoongi and Jimin nodded, Taehyung simply shared a look with the younger. 

Jungkook trailed towards the washroom, while pulling the fabric a little so that the stains didn't stick to his skin. 

"You still didn't tell him?" Jimin asked Taehyung as soon as Jungkook was outta sight.

Taehyung instantly shook his head, and before Jimin could utter another word, Taehyung parted his lips to speak again. "I just-couldn't find the right time..." 

"But he remembers right?" Yoongi asked Taehyung. 

"Well...he doesn't say anything regarding that?" Jimin questioned again. 

To which Taehyung simply shrugged. 

"You know...the more you push the more upset you will feel and not only you but Jungkook too" Jimin said, crossing his arms. 

Taehyung's not gonna lie, even if he and Jimin tease each other, the elder is very much wise to put some influential sense inside his head. 

Taehyung hummed and glanced towards the washroom, around the corner of the restaurant and sighed.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows and rubbed on the stained area with water, mentally being grateful that he wore a dark colored shirt instead of a light one. 

Being done at himself, he concluded that it was only going to get clean with a detergent.

Turning on the faucet to wash his hands, he lifted his head as heard the door being opened but none other than Taehyung who soon stepped inside.

"Was it washed away?" Taehyung asked and went toward Jungkook. 

The younger male turned around and showed him and mumbled a small "no" 

Taehyung gave a hum, turning to face Jungkook through the mirror.

Leaning down and washing his hands as he was done with his food anyway. 

"Yoongi and Jimin hyung will be leaving soon.." Taehyung announced as he was done wiping his lips with a napkin.

Jungkook widened his eyes in realisation. "Oh you're right..I should hurry-" he was about to walk but was stopped by Taehyung placing his palm over Jungkook's shoulder. 

"I meant like...leaving for the US" Taehyung said, eyeing Jungkook's facial expression. 

"Oh..oh! Right" Jungkook nodded as he glanced away. 

"And..a few days l-later I-um have to return too" Taehyung paused as he noticed Jungkook gazing at his shoes but still nodding to show that he was understanding what Taehyung was saying.

"I know..I was just waiting for you to- tell me" Jungkook said looking back at him. 

Taehyung didn't say anything, just kept gazing at him, which eventually confused Jungkook.

"Um what?" 

Taehyung gulped. "Do you...really want me to go?"  

"I don't-but it's for your work, Taehyung.." Jungkook said with a smile not to make Taehyung feel bad.

Taehyung licked his dry lips and started hesitantly. "You know I was...I was wondering what if I stay here, in Korea?" He watched the look on Jungkook's face changing a little bit. "What if I dont go back?" 

Jungkook blankly said. "Are you done teasing me?" 

"I'm not..." Taehyung asserted and pulled Jungkook closer. "You know I was planning before also..I was actually thinking about shifting here back..but I really didn't had any reasons to do before, but I have now" he ended. 

Jungkook frowned. "Hyung...don't misunderstand, I do want you here too but I don't want you to just leave whatever you were doing...you said it yourself that it was your dream then-" 

"Who said I'm leaving everything...?" Taehyung smiled slightly at Jungkook's innocence and how lucky he was to be with Jungkook, who prioritized him before anything. 

"As much as I know, I can be transferred here if the higher officials agree with my request...I will talk to Namjoon, I'm just discussing with you...if you want me or not-" Taehyung chuckled as Jungkook threw himself over Taehyung's chest and got embraced by him. 

"You can do that? You can stay here...?" Jungkook said meekly, his voice getting muffled with Taehyung's grey coat. 

"I'll try..." Taehyung responded. "I guess Namjoon is also planning to stay here permanently, he doesn't want to leave Jin hyung alone, since he already decided..." Taehyung sighed. 

Jungkook hummed and closed his eyes. 

"Well...let's see what happens. I still happen to have plenty of days before I get back there..." Taehyung was notified. 

"Yeah" Jungkook pulled himself and took a breath when he looked at Taehyung, yeah he couldn't stay without seeing him for a long time. 

"Let's go back" Taehyung said, joining their hands and Jungkook ratified. 

After a while, both Jungkook and Taehyung were back from the washroom and sat at their table.

Jimin perked his eyebrow at Taehyung as soon as their eyes met.

Knowing the reason behind it, Taehyung subtly nodded to let him know that he had mentioned Jungkook about his return to the US. 

It was really subconscious for Jungkook to pay attention to what Taehyung was talking about for the rest of the night at the diner. 

As if, his mind has already set an imaginary timer in regard to Taehyung's departure. 

"I'm in love with this food..." Jimin exclaimed to which Jungkook also nodded his head, taking the last bite of his food. 

"Alright I am done." He said, wiping his lips with a napkin. 

It wasn't long after both the couple's decided to part ways. 

Mainly Jimin and Yoongi used to stay at Taehyung's house but since Jin wasn't home temporarily, they decided to accompany Namjoon. 

Jungkook cheerily waved at Jimin and Yoongi as they got inside the car, soon driving their way out of the parking lot. 

"Today was fun, wasn't it?" Jungkook asked, turning around and looking at Taehyung. 

"Surely" Taehyung smiled and opened the car door. 

Jungkook sighed in relief but also wondered when he would get this free weekend again since he was on a tight schedule.

"The night is still young" Taehyung exclaimed, turning on the engine. "Don't you think so?" He questioned what made Jungkook look puzzled.

"But, Taehyungie it's almost eleven at night" Jungkook said gazing at the dark sky, void of moonlight through the window.

Gracefully stepping over the gas pedal, Taehyung turned the steering wheel with his palms. "I know but I meant how about we go for a long drive?" 

Upon hearing the now-dirty blonde's word's, Jungkook felt himself back in time. 

A few months ago, in the same place, with the same person. 

But the situation is drastically different. 

"I'd love to...but only if I don't see a shipwreck" 

If Taehyung hadn't reverted his eyes off the main road, he honestly would have missed an epic impish expression on Jungkook's face.

Though it didn't take much time for Taehyung to burst into laughter. "Seriously, you will never let it go, will you?" 

Jungkook hummed but didn't verbally respond to him. 

The rest of the ride was all silent in it's own glory, all that both of them silently had agreed is that night drive was officially their thing. They loved to be with each other when all the profanities seemed to cease away from the ground. It was that peaceful. 

Jungkook let the back of his head touch the headrest. Halfheartedly opening his eyes and tiredly scanning the trees out in the dark. A little smile stayed attached to his lips, it was quite a contrast of how frequently his eyes glanced at the male sitting on the driver's seat. 

No matter how much he decided to forget those unfavourable moments, simple things like these always reminded him of all those moments, it was much overwhelming to reminisce those again, to again wonder the 'if'.

It was bone shivering, wherever Jungkook's mind simply used to wander around. 

However, not even once Taehyung made him feel all those wrecking feelings and emotions ever again, he was genuinely concerned about whatever he did, he knew what impact he had cause to Jungkook, even if it was a plan their team needed to strongly execute, the elder always had a 'if only I had let him know' in the back of his mind, no matter how many times Jungkook facilities that it's all fine. 
.
.
.

Jungkook took a deep breath of the sea breeze and stepped down from the car, Taehyung following him behind shortly after turning down the engine and inserting the keys inside his pockets. 

Both stood still, leaning their upper body on the car, having a satisfied look on each of them. 

Until Jungkook let out a drowsy yawn, taking Taehyung's attention. 

Resulting him to get pulled by Taehyung, as the latter snaked his arms over the younger's elbow, who easily tucked his head on Taehyung's shoulder, unintentionally snuggling a bit.

"I have decided Jungkook...It would be useless if I go back when I can do the same here only" Taehyung spoke, his chest wavered up and down as a result. "And uselessly I have to stay away from you"

Jungkook didn't glance at him, rather watched the playful seashore playing with the sand, trying to catch up with its past. "I'd love that, there's no other saying in that" his smile went prominent at the thought of not staying away from Taehyung. 

After all, he can never forget how his life used to be, before Taehyung called him from behind his back...on that particular day. 

"Is it, baby?" Taehyung asked, clearly being fond of the response he got.

This time Jungkook did look up at him, and just looked at him but the whole demeanour was speaking ahead of him. "Trust me, that's all I ever want..." he started but as he was soon near the confession he went shy, it sounded pretty cool inside his head but well in reality he spoke like a lovesick puppy. "But not hampering and coming between your desire-" 

Jungkook blinked in surprise when suddenly Taehyung rushed an intact kiss on his cheek and simply rested his nose.

"You are not...I told you, right?" Taehyung assured. "But at least I gotta ask the chief about this cause what if I don't get approved then..ugh we will only get disappointed-" 

Now Taehyung scrunched his nose and a giggle escaped when he was kissed. 

"Shush it" Jungkook groaned. "It will turn out good" he ended with a soft smile and Taehyung couldn't help but to return it.

"I hope so" Taehyung hummed and leaned forward to give a short kiss to Jungkook who clutched the elder's collar as he was about to pull. 

"You have bad manners." Jungkook looked at him with a pout.

"And what that might be, koo?" Taehyung grinned, clearly liking the fact that Jungkook always gets annoyed whenever he stops kissing the latter, without giving a chance to cope. 

Jungkook sneered at him as he saw the teasing look. "well i'll just show you-"

"Okay okay, I take it back" Taehyung sighed with a cheesy smile hanging off his lips. 

"You better" The ravenette warned and let out a gasp when suddenly Taehyung pressed their chest together. 

"Then..let me just correct it" Taehyung whispered against his lips, which soon he captured the bottom lip with his teeth, parting his own way and Jungkook moaned freely at Taehyung's attempt of inserting his tongue to lavish past the younger's lips. 

Taehyung groaned when it was Jungkook,  who pulled away this time. "wh-"

Jungkook deeply grazed him with an expected look. "just correct in the car?" 

Making Taehyung's lips part in disbelief.

"I was wrong..." 

Jungkook hummed a question.

Taehyung made a stern eye contact, leaning a bit. 

"I had thought you were still...innocent. but guess-I was wrong" and before Jungkook could utter any words, Taehyung kissed him hard.

THE FINAL END

-----------------------------------------------------------

well lemme just wrap up these..

andddd In two days, my first ever taekook fanfiction is about to turn a year old? like time passes so quickly! 

I had originally prepared this bonus chapter when it had reached 25k reads, and started writing it since then...but eh! I couldn't motivate myself enough to write any... then with that soon it also crossed 30k reads, and I was down to just at least giving a bonus chapter cause-holy haein... Im hella happy that many readers like this fanfiction<3 you guys own my heart ya'll, 

so this was it- I would be soon updating another new vkook fanfiction and hope you will like it too..

Everyone, this was Hostage- by Neko_ssi

and thank you once again for showing so much love to this book<3

ANDDD A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR♡♡♡♡♡
________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 5.8K 26
A story of a cute and noughty boy Kim Taehyung who have a huge crush on a great businessman Jeon jungkook and want to marry his crush as soon as poss...
858K 55K 27
Fed up by the confessions he always receives, Taehyung, who is straight and never been attracted to men, thought of a way to drive those 'perfect' gi...