Business Rivals [Completed]

Por Wanderlust_68

It's my second Mewgulf fanfic❤ Warning: ⚠️🔞 Mew suppasit, 24 years old. CEO of Suppasit Corporation. Hot, se... Más

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1- His anger
Chapter 2 - Our plan
Chapter 4 - Marriage Proposal
Chapter 5 - I Agreed
Chapter 6 - Date
Chapter 7- Date (continuation)
Chapter 8 - Marriage
Chapter 9- Delicious... Food or Body?
Chapter 10 - Asshole
Chapter 11- Together
Chapter 12 - Challenge
Chapter 13- His Moles😳
Chapter 14 - Choco chips
Chapter 15 - Making him Mine🔞
Chapter 16 - I love you
Chapter 17 - WHAT?!!!!!!
Chapter 18 - Peanut
Chapter 19 - Pregnancy
Chapter 20 - Bitch
Chapter 21- Where is he?!!
Chapter 22 - Tharn Kirigun.
Chapter 23 - My Baby and My peanuts (END)
100K🎉🥳
150K🎉🎊

Chapter 3 - Panda teddy bear

6.1K 304 66
Por Wanderlust_68

Thank you for reading and voting🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations😊

Italic fonts- Mind thoughts

Let's get in to the story🥰😍

---------------------------------------------------------

Gulf starts to kiss Mew aggressively. Mew stunned. Completely frozen. Gulf pulls Mew by nape to deepen the kiss. He bite lips harshly they both taste metallic. He peppered kisses all over face, he bites Mew's cheek and ears. It's  hurting Mew in one hand and in the other hand, there is some unknown pleasure creating inside him. Gulf bites too hard this time on the neck. "Ouch" Mew screamed.

Their friends sharing looks don't know what to do. Gulf again bites Mew's ear. Mew panting hard because of pain and some pleasure. He felt Gulf go limp on his lap. He faced him and saw him sleeping.

'Pwwwweeeeeee'

His friends shared a look at each other and nodded at each other.

Win- "baby, let me suck you."

Mew snapped his head towards them.

Boat- "My clumsy boyfie, let me have you."

Gun- "Papii.. Let me ride you."

Earth- "I want lollipop, mixxieee."

Mew head aching by their words.

Mew- "Guys I think your boyfriends are completely drunk. Please take care of them. Don't let them show live action here. Take them to guest rooms." Yes, his penthouse has 4 guest rooms and one master bedroom.

Off- "Okay, Then take care of Gulf. He can't drive like this. It's already late." He said, lifting Gun.

Mew- "What the fuck? Why should I? He is completely drunk." Mew said. Gulf still on his lap.

Mix- "You should Mew. Because who is going to take care of him now. See, all our boyfriends are drunk. We can't take care of him now. So please take care of him."

Mew- "Uhmm.. Why? How?" His words are neglected by their friends who are carrying and giving support to their boyfriends.

Mew sighed. He made Gulf face him. He tapped on Gulf's cheek..
"Hey, you brat. Wake up. Otherwise I will make you sleep on this couch only. Wake up."

Gulf didn't budge. He fell on Mew's crook of neck. Mew sighed. He lifted him like that, holding his thigh to support him. Gulf snakes his arms around his neck, clinging like a koala. Mew strides towards his bedroom because he doesn't have an option because all rooms are occupied.

Mew steps halted when he felt Gulf sniffing at his neck. Gulf looked up.

"You look alike *hiccup* that bastard Mew." Gulf said, showing his finger to him. Mew rolled his eyes and again strides towards his room.

"It's me only." Mew said with a smirk. Gulf eyes widen. They came inside the room and Mew locked it.

"Mew, bastard.. Leave me *hiccup* where are you *hiccup* taking me? You fucking bastard *hiccup* leaveeeeeee meeeee." Gulf said, wiggling his hands and legs like a kid who doesn't want to be carried by his dad.

"Gulf, Stop otherwise you will fall." Mew said, holding him tightly.

"Noooo..... Leave meeee... *hiccup* you dirty bastard leave meeeeee." He wiggled again so Mew lost his hold and Gulf fell on ground.

(Author- Ouch.. Sorry baby)

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Gulf screamed. Mew covered his ears.

After hearing the scream, all the friends come outside and stand in front of Mew's room door and starts whisper,

Gun- "Why did he scream?"

Mix- "Is Mew killing him?" He said clasped his mouth.

Win- "What if they are doing it?"

Everyone's eyes widened.

Earth- "It's impossible. They will kill each other but doing it. No no it's impossible."

Bright- "I agree with Earth."

Off- "Then, what's with that sound?"

Boat- "let's wish gun's plan works."

Flashback at Bar

Gun- "Let's plan something."

Boat- "What's your idea?"

Gun- "Win's birthday is in a few days, let's invite them. Let's trick them. Let's Make them drunk. Let's act, we are also drunk. Let them take care of each other. May be it helps them get along with each other."

Flashback ends

Mild- "But you didn't mention the kiss, Gun? Why do you make them kiss each other?" He asked, scratching his nape.

Gun- "I don't know but I felt some tension between them so I did it."

Bright- "So you are hinting us, they will make a couple?" Gun shrugs.

Win- "If they ended up as a couple it's going to be great." All bottoms squealed and Tops shook their heads.

Off- "Am hoping that they will come out from room in one piece only."

All are sighed and returned to their rooms.

On other side of room door,

Mew- "don't scream."

Gulf glared at him, he stood up hissing and strides towards bed stumbling and slumped on bed.

Mew's eyes widened. He won't let anyone sleep on his dirty bed. Even he bring girls to home, he will fuck them at guest room and later changes into neat bed sheets. Here this brat is sleeping on his bed without taking a bath.

He went near to bed, gripping Gulf's wrist. Pulling him away from bed.

"Hey idiot, Wake up. Clean yourself first. You dirty." Mew said, pulling his hand trying to wake him up but Gulf fell asleep. Mew sighed.

Mew went to the washroom and  returned with a warm water bowl and cotton cloth.

Mew sat beside Gulf and removed his shirt. He gulped looking at Gulf's shirtless body. He saw so many girls naked bodies but his bare chest, pink nipples, moles on chest, curved of waist and his plumpy squeezable tummy hitting him in different ways. He stretched his hand to touch plumpy tummy but halted midway 'shit!!what am doing?' he swats his own hands away.

He took a deep breath and started to give a sponge bath to him. 'Wait, why am I doing this to him? Uhmm yes, I don't want someone to sleep on my bed without taking a bath. Just for that I am giving a bath' .After giving a sponge bath to the upper body, he looked down at his legs. He gulped again. 'Should I remove it?'  With shaking hands he removed it and stunned for a second 'his long legs are more attractive than any girls legs I met' he badly wanted to trace his fingers on his legs but shook his mind many times. He looked at him from toe to.... His eyes stop at Gulf's boxers. He clears throat looking away.

'Mew for fuck sake you are straight, you only fuck fussy and wants big boobs but not this, but how it feels having his legs around my waist and digging deep into his--..... Shit fuck fuck don't think mew. You are straight as a pole' he took a few breaths to calm him down. He almost does not try to look at him and only concentrates on his legs. He cleaned it. 'Pweeeeeeeee'

He looked at his boxers. No he doesn't dare to take it off. Let it be. He can sleep like that only. He placed him on one side of the bed carefully and went to take a bath.

In the bathroom, while showering, His mind can't take off Gulf's bare chest, pink nipples, slender curve and those long legs. His breath becomes heavy 'fuck' he can sense his monster become hard. 'Why?!!!!' He can't help but touch himself. Start stroking it. His mind flashes Gulf's image while he is stroking "Gulf~~" He immediately closes his mouth in one hand. 'Fuck!!Why his name? Don't think.. Don't think.' he did his job after losing his shit to reminding Gulf image and trying to erase his image. 'Something is wrong with me' he went out of the washroom and got dressed with pajamas and slept on the other side of the bed. He glanced at Gulf once, he sighed and closed his eyes.

After a few good minutes, he felt some weight on him, he opened eyes and was shocked to see Gulf on his chest, sleeping peacefully wrapping his arms around Mew's  waist. 'Can't he sleep on his side?' he tried to remove himself from this koala who was clinging on to him. But he can't, Gulf gripping him tightly. Mew sighed and left it like that. His mind drifted somewhere.

When they are 7 years old

Mew playing games on his dad's tablet. He heard a voice.

''Meowwwwwww''

'It won't be a peaceful night for me' he thought.

Gulf came running and flopped on his bed.

"Gulf, did you take a bath?" Mew asked him.

Gulf looked up and nodded.

"Did your dad go on a trip again and leave you here for a sleepover?" Gulf nodded again. Mew is immersed in his game.

"Meowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" Gulf screamed.

Mew immediately closed his ears.. "Gulf, don't scream. Why are you screaming?"

"Come sleep. Am sleepy." Gulf asked tugging his sleeves.

"No, I want to play. You sleep first." He turned his concentration towards the game.

"Meowwwwwwwww na na na na na na na" Gulf whined showing his puppy eyes. Mew sighed.

"Arghhh okay but sleep that side and I will sleep this side, okay." Gulf nodded in tiny.

After a few minutes, Mew felt heavy on him, he didn't open his eyes 'I knew it'.

"Gulf, why don't you sleep on your side, why are you sleeping on my chest?" Mew asked him.

"You know meow I have a panda teddy bear at home. Am always hugging teddy while sleeping. Now I didn't bring it with me. That's why I am sleeping on you. You are my teddy now." Gulf said, tightening his grip.

"Liar. You are a bad boy, lying in front of my face. You don't have any teddy in your room. You always tell me the same excuse while sleeping with me, because you want to hug me in sleep." Mew told him. Gulf giggled against his chest. Gulf changed position and completely lay on Mew.

"Gulf, You are heavy. Move away." Mew groaned.

"You said, I am very thin and don't have weight so you can easily lift me then why are you struggling now?" Gulf asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Arghhh You are heavy. Okay sleep on my chest not on me, okay." Mew accepted defeat. Gulf gave a winning smile and put his head on Mew's chest hugging him tightly.

"You are a naughty boy." Mew pinched his cheeks. Gulf giggled. Mew wrapped him around him and hugged tightly. Both have smiles on their faces.

Mew saw Gulf sleeping peacefully on his chest. He stretched his hand to hold him but again halts in the middle 'he looks like a baby in his sleep but he will become a real brat when he wakes up' he shakes his head.

"Meow.. Hold me tight" Gulf mumbled against his chest. Mew's heart tightened when he heard the 'Meow' word from Gulf's mouth. He really missed that word. Without waiting further, he wrapped his arms around him and hugged him tightly.

Morning came. Gulf stirred up in sleep. His head aching too much. He groaned. He didn't sleep on soft mattress, something hard below him. Even it's making some sound disturbing his sleep but at the same time warm. 'What's it?' He opened his eyes and gulped nervously. 'Did I brought someone to home after drunk?' He looked up and saw his enemy face, he frowned immediately. He removes their duvet, His eyes widened he is in boxers only and Mew in pajamas pant only 'half naked'. He tried to move but his butt hurts. He afraid to think what might happened at last night. Gulf looked at Mew, he is sleeping peacefully. Gulf anger rises. He kicked Mew so Mew fell from bed hardly "Ouch" He screamed.

He adjusted his eye sight for brightness of light and saw Gulf standing in front of him fuming.

Mew- "Gulf, why did you kick me?"

Gulf- "Why? You dare to ask why? You fucking pervert, Why, Am just in boxers and why are you half naked?!!!" He yelled. Mew rubbed his butt and stood up slowly.

Mew- "You were drunk last night. They ask me to take care of you because their boyfriends are also drunk. So I brought you to this room.*yawn* You slept on my bed without taking a bath so I gave you a sponge bath. Then why am I half naked means, in the middle of the night,you said the room temperature is hot. So you removed my shirt. I don't know why *yawn* you did it." He said yawning.

Gulf- "Don't dare to lie to me. Then why my  butt hurt?"

Mew understands his doubt. He wanted to tease Gulf.

Mew- "You don't know why it hurts? Last night we did it." said with fake shyness. Immediately  He felt a tug in his hair, Gulf grabbing him with his hair and gripping hardly.

Mew- "Ouch ouch.. Gulf you brat.. It hurts."

Gulf- "What? What did we did last night?" Gulf asked, raising an eyebrow.

Mew- "Ahhhhhhh  We didn't do anything. You ahhhhhh fell when I was carrying you." Gulf loosened his grip.

Mew rubbed his head. 'This ungrateful brat' he thought.

Gulf- "Then why do you have a hickey on your neck, bruised lips and cheeks?"

Mew- "You did it."

Gulf gave a punch on his stomach.

Mew- "Fuck you Gulf, Really you did it." Mew groaned.

Gulf- "I don't remember why I do all this for you? You filthy fucking bitch you fucks around, Dirty." Gulf makes disgusted face.

Mew- "Gun gave you a dare last night to kiss me, You are completely drunk so you did."

Gulf stunned from information. He embarrassed but he never gonna show this to Mew.

Gulf - "Whatever" Gulf went to the washroom. After 1 min, he came back. Mew still standing in the middle of the room, Gulf standing at bathroom door and throws toothbrush towards Mew, "You fucking dirty man, can't you have spare toothbrush? I know you brought girls here to bang. Won't they use a toothbrush? DIRTY!!" Mew sighed.

Again he threw face wash towards Mew, "I don't use this. It has so many toxic chemicals just like you. Bring a new one." He yelled from the bathroom.

"It's not your home Gulf, don't yell at me?!!" Mew yelled back.

"WHAT DID YOU SAID?!!"  Gulf asked while glaring at him.

"You said you want a new toothbrush and a new face wash, right? Yeah, I will buy it for you." Mew said as picking pajamas that were laid on the floor.

While coming out from his room 'why am I feeling like I am behaving like a husband who is afraid of his angry wife? No you can't think like that but sure he is scary when he is angry' He went to buy a toothbrush and facewash for him.

----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading 🙏

If you have any suggestions/ideas/questions, let me know.

Feel free to correct me😊

Love you all ❤

------Saru

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

164K 7.7K 24
"Only you could do it... only you...so please stay with me forever" "Forever with you" Mew Suppasit is currently a famous young CEO of xxx company, H...
211K 8.3K 29
"You are fully mine from the day where my eyes laid on you for the first time." Mew Suppasit is a CEO of a big and successful company. Was known for...
109K 5.1K 12
It was again the time of the year where one of the nation's most influential people had to pick a wife and get married. It was considered an honour t...
74.6K 4.4K 14
Gulf Kanawut is the son of a rich business man, he is easy-going and likes having fun and going out with his friends from university enjoying a norma...