Thor's Daughter - Hiatus

By bluebird411

What if Thor had a daughter? What if she was just as cocky as he was? This the story of Elsa, and her father... More

Description
Help me daddy!!!!
For Odin's sake.....
Damn..........
Oh poo......
Well that went to shit...
Oh father, Please father...
I wish you weren't my father!
Aruka
Hell on Earth....
Hello grandmother....
Just.....no
Did we win?
Tony?
It's good to be back....
I guess I have some explaining to do
Guess not
Infinity Stone....
I can't
Well.........shit.

The big battle....

2.9K 90 1
By bluebird411

As we suited up, I spoke with my father.

"You should know. This battle will end with sacrifices."

He placed a hand on my shoulder.

"I am prepared to do whatever is necessary."

I looked at my father.

"If anything should happen, I wish for my body to be taken back to Asgard. I also wish for a stronger truce between Asgard and Jotunheim. Promise me this, father."
......

It was halfway through the battle, when the Frost Giants showed up. They were able to add some help. But not enough. I was surrounded by a group of Chitauri, when they open fired.

I used a spell to shield myself. I could only conjure a weak one, and was pinned down by one of the creatures. It took the end of its weapon, and stabbed me. I faked dying so that it would leave.

......

After the battle, I was found by one of the Frost Giants. He picked me up, and carried to my father. I passed out, not knowing if we reached our destination.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 17.7K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
128K 6.8K 81
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
92.7K 2.4K 36
In which people from the past get sent into the future to watch movies about a special pair of twins lives.
243K 6.8K 128
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."