Kiss me back |Jungkook FF |18...

By SilverScales07

"Kook... P-please...", I protested with tears in my eyes... he sighed at my whimpers. Annoyed I was pushing h... More

KISS ME BACK
1. Way back home....
2. Doctor knows best
3. Will to survive..
4. Hard times
5. Good for something
6. Magic box
7. Selfish?
8. Past is in the past
9. Lovers' Keeper
10. Family remains
11. The other side
12. Not a threat
13. For me
14. Hidden Self
15. Evidence
16. The younger the smarter
17. Love is really blind... don't judge me
18. VMin
19. Make it up to you...
20. Vengeance
21. Jealous much..?
22. Hurt
23. Queen Bee
24. Everything's alright now
25. The real couple
26. Higher command
27. We are family
28. Dealbreaker
29. Back to work
30. Consent
31. The youngest Jeon
32. Isn't she over-doing it?
33. Dr. Min
34. Finders Keepers
35. The morning intruder
36. Heart attack
38. Be gentle
39. Way back home....
Thank you
Just Other stuff...

37. The Grand wedding

4.6K 190 12
By SilverScales07

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

He held her in his arms tight and swirled her around the giant hall while the bridesmaids and the crowd clapped at their union... he gazed at her with his eyes probably tearing up for the first time, well the first time in a very long time as he held her carefully like she was a delicate angel sent for him, the love of his life.....

The girl, usually so bold, had her cheeks flushed red and her gaze fell in nervousness of the man who was looking at her with so much love...

The union of two souls, two families, as they kissed again celebrating the huge diamonds that they wore so proudly on their ring fingers over a platinum band... hand in hand they proceeded to take the blessings of the elders

The newly weds kneel before their elders, bowing to them taking their blessings to give them strength to hold and love each other... to bow the seeds and bear the fruits of the next generation and cherish their bond for eternity...

Mr. Jeon who was now almost healed from his injuries happily blessed the couple while Mr.Kim the so called strict parent, instead of just blessing his daughter-in-law gave her a tight hug neglecting his own son who was left pouting and kneeling on the floor...

Namjoon: Appa...*pout*

Mr.Kim expression changed from soft to straight as he looked at his son and scoffed...

Mr.Kim: Aish... fine, I guess I need to thank you for bringing me a daughter... fine Ill give you my blessings...

The room burst into giggles listening to the little bickering between the groom and his father... finally moving on to the brides older brother who was older to the two....

Jin: You 2 never leave each other alone ok?.... always talk things out, never take any decisions in anger, respect and love each other...

Few heads turned to Jin as if he was speaking from past experience, and he was, the rough experience his little brother Jungkook had gone through... well everybody had learned a lot from that...

The two thanked Jin for his blessing while moving forward Jungkook who was barely holding it in together....of course, since Namjoon was older he stood while Jiyoung knelt taking the blessings of her elders, and there were a lot of people, since she was probably the youngest in room...

Jungkook: I... I am sorry for causing so much trouble in your relationship princess.... H-Hyung-nim I am sorry for whatever I did... I will be a better brother to you two... P-please take care of my sister... she is the best our family has got.... I'm so proud of you Ji-Ji... make each other happy...

Tears threatening to leave his eyes as he smiled sadly at the couple, hurriedly wiping his face before the tears could make it out... as he placed his sisters hand gently in Namjoon ...

Jimin: Jiyoung-ah... take care of the big man... protect the things around him from breaking ...

Taehyung: Yeah... sleep on the floor, its safer for the bed... ouch... haha stay happy...

Jimin pinched Tae's arm and looked at him in disappointment while Joon and Jiyoung blushed stealing glances from each other... in some time a woman entered the room carrying a really sleepy baby in her arms...

Y/N: (whisper) Jimin-ah...can you hold him for a second please.... he finally woke up to eat...I fed him and look! he is asleep again...

Jimin happily marched towards the baby, carrying the baby in his arms like a pro... swaying him gently not that the baby needed that to stay asleep... sleeping well was in his genes....

Y/N: Keep each other happy... don't ever be apart.... trust each other...keep your promises and quickly make me an aunt...*sniffles*...

She sniffled as she cried silently as Taehyung came and hugged her from behind tears in his eyes as well...

Namjoon: Yahh why is everyone acting like we are moving countries... aisshhh do we have to be so emotional about this... we were married before too... what even.... cant we smile and be happy for a second?...

Everybody burst out in laughter at Namjoon's successful attempt of breaking the ice....

While Jungkook's eyes which were full of mixed emotions, thankful he had her forgiveness for what he had done, and sorrowful that he had lost her completely, he saw baby Min nudging Jimin to take him towards his "mother" in sleep as his heart smiled.

He always knew she would be a great mother, but pangs of sorrow hit him as he realized that the child wasn't his and probably never be his, she probably already moved on from him to her new life with Yoongi... and that broke him... but his heart was still with her... forever....

Y/N's POV

We were at a remote location for the post wedding party, only the Jeons, Parks, Kims, and few other close families, once the party was all wrapped up I handed over the baby to Yoongi and proceeded to my room....

God my legs were hurting, I felt like I was going to fall if I stood another second, whose idea was it to invent heels?...

I relaxed on the sofa, oof, the room was quiet big for one person, so nice of Jimin to put me in this room.... so cozy... I looked around a little bit, enjoying the view of the balcony when I heard a door close

Y/N: Hello?... anybody there..? who is it....

Jungkook: Y/N---Ms. Kim?... what are you doing here...

Yeah that's how we called each other when we met in a formal gathering.... this was better.....

Y/N: What are you doing here? this is my room!

I had no chill, I wanted him out immediately....

Jungkook: I think there is a mistake, this is m-my room.... wait let me just call Jimin Hyung...

I crossed my arms and narrowed my eyes on him as he called Jimin, but he stood there, waiting, and no one would pick up....

Jungkook: I..I I'll just call Tae Hyung .....

"Hyung"? I thought, so much for a family... Jungkook just rolled his eyes and waited for Tae to pick his call... but no response...

Jungkook: The hell, all of us were just hanging in the bar....

Y/N: Yeah I can see that, you are clearly drunk...

Jungkook: Excuse me?... I entered with my key... which is for this room... so yeah I'm totally in my senses....

He was reeking of alcohol, I had no idea how he was even standing still, I took a whiff of the scent in the air... Gosh! he smelled feminine, probably he just had a one night thing with one of the bridesmaids... so like him...

Y/N: Whatever, you should go... find Jimin and ask him to get you another room ...

Jungkook: Hmm...

I saw him leave, and I followed him....so I could make sure no one enters again... I saw him struggle with the lock...

Y/N: Move aside... useless *scoff*

I tried to fidget with the lock but it was stuck... I tried a little more when I heard him mock me....

Jungkook: huhh....

Y/N: I'm calling Joon...

Jungkook: Woah woahh... its his first night... are you going to bother him on his wedding night? are you insane?

Well, that made sense, I couldn't call Joon, moreover his phone would be on silent,.. I thought for sometime and I decided to call Jin and he picked up immediately...

Y/N: O-oppa... I am stuck in this room... at the wedding... could you... No...I'm not alone, Jungkook is stuck with me... yeah? same room... please--... hello? hello?

And the phone got cut... what was happening, Jungkook stared at me... while I was attempting to call him again...

Jungkook: "Oppa" ?... since when did you get so close to him?

Y/N: Since when did you start sleeping with other women?... in fact you smell like one right now....

I said it out of frustration but his face had a hurt look... like I said something wrong?.. it was the truth, of course he was sleeping with other women... and why shouldn't he, its not like we had anything anymore...

Jungkook: W-what do you mean?.. "sleeping with other women"?...

Y/N: That's what you do on your days off don't you, Mr.Jeon?... like right now.. you even smell like her.... was it the bridesmaid in pink?

Jungkook: Watch what you say Ms.Kim... we are family...

Y/N: You and me... we are never going to be family... now get out, before I lose my mind ....

But the door was still stuck...he aggressively twisted the knob but the door wouldn't move an inch...

Jungkook: Fuck... why wont this open....*sigh*

Y/N: Oh god... I cant be stuck here with a person like you.....

Jungkook: Person like me? What do-

Y/N: One who cheats with their partner to sleep with someone else on their wedding day... a person who has no respect for someone's love and patience... 

I said and turned around but I felt my hand being held by his tight grip....

Jungkook: You are fucking crossing the line... Ms.Kim...

Y/N: No... Im making one, Mr.Jeon... a huge line between my love and patience, and your uncontrollable need for sex and power...

His grip tightened on my wrist as we glared at each other....

Y/N: Let go of my hand...

Jungkook: What will you do if I don't?... run to that Yoongi ? what? why did your expression change, its not like you aren't fucking him in that pretty hospit-

I hit him on his face he didn't look shocked, but he wouldn't let go of my hand . I tried to jerk my hand free off his but he just wouldn't let me go...

Y/N: I SAID LET ME GO... You freak!

But he pulled me closer to him... and looked down at me as I struggled to get away from him....

Jungkook: Shh... stop yelling... you even hit me , aren't you done? aren't you fucking tired?.... are you gonna stop if I kill myself...

Y/N: Mr.Je-

Jungkook: Shush... no more games, I'm fucking tired... I haven't slept in days...

I stopped struggling as he lifted my chin with his hand making me look at him.... I glared at him...

Jungkook: Let me look at you... hmm... You look beautiful even when you are angry...*sigh*.... come on ....

He effortlessly lifted me up in his arms as he put me on the bed... while I simply looked at what he was doing feeling confused... He took off my heels... and I felt like I was on cloud 9...

Jungkook: Why do you wear these when you know it hurts your feet?...

He wasn't wrong... I hated heels... but I just thought it looked prettier on me....

Jungkook: And what the hell is with this makeup.... do you even need this much makeup....

Y/N: I wanted to feel pretty.... 

Jungkook:  You are... 

Y/N: *scoff* Not like the women you are seeing... clearly 

His eyes softened as he looked at me apologetically...

Jungkook: You jumped to conclusion too... I never said you weren't pretty... 

Y/N: I had to conclude because you just left me without a word Jeon!

Jungkook: I am so sorry for being a dick... and believe me when I say I am paying a big price for hurting you....

Y/N: How could you!! You promised me!... YOU SAID YOU WOULDNT LEAVE ME! IT WAS YOUR STUPID IDEA TO GET MARRIED!

I couldn't help but yell at him... but I was crying too... I couldn't hold it in anymore... I saw him sniffle...

Jungkook: I know... I know... I am sorry... I will be sorry to you till I die... b-but if it makes you any happier... it was just one time... I was drunk... angry... and I blamed you for my mothers death... 

I calmed down when I heard him cry softly... 

Y/N: Y-You don't owe me an explanation, its fine... its your life... you are free to sleep with whomever you want....

Jungkook: Y/N...

Y/N: You really don't...I- uh... I am sorry I flipped out on you... *chuckle* weddings don't sit right with me... 

Sure I was glad they were getting married, but it reminded me of the time I waited for Jungkook to marry, gosh I was so pathetic... 

Jungkook: Y-you have all right to hate me.... but then don't send out mixed signal 

Y/N: What?

Jungkook: Why are you helping me... if you hate me...

Y/N: I never said I hated you Jeon... I just hate what you did to me... and incase you forgot... I care about your family too... so I'm doing my part... and once everything is settled I'll mind my own business....

Jungkook: And you don't think I love you or do the same for you?

Y/N: You don't give me any reason to believe that Mr.Jeon...

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.5K 4K 75
✅ COMPLETED ✅ A story of two souls that were blessed or doomed to be together. A story of love, betrayal, pain, sadness, anger, hate, lies and illusi...
9.5K 315 12
"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE JUNGKOOK!!!" you yelled at him "FINE !" He yelled back at you stomping out of the room and went out of the house *skip time Jung...
101K 3.9K 54
"When we make it to my room, he pushes me against the wall, places his hands on my hips while my hands find their place on his chest. He kisses me on...
22.5K 679 14
"You have any idea how fucking worried I was? Huh?" "I was so worried--" . . . "You weren't worried Jimin... You left your pregnant girlfriend at hom...