Now I'm changed {soukoku}

By Imabakuhoe

After Dostoyevesky's death having Dazai nearly witnessing the death of all of his friends, he finally has an... More

β™‘ Prologue β™‘
✧ Chapter One ✧
β™‘ Chapter Two β™‘
✧ Chapter Three ✧
β™‘ Chapter Four β™‘
✧ Chapter Five ✧
β™‘ Chapter Six β™‘
β™‘ Chapter Eight β™‘
✧ Chapter Nine ✧
β™‘ Chapter Ten β™‘
✧ Chapter Eleven ✧
β™‘ Chapter Twelve β™‘
✧ Chapter Thirteen ✧
β™‘ Chapter Fourteen β™‘
✧ Chapter Fiteen ✧
β™‘ Chapter Sixteen β™‘
✧ Chapter Seventeen ✧
β™‘ Chapter Eighteen β™‘
✧ Epilogue ✧

✧ Chapter Seven ✧

3.8K 93 325
By Imabakuhoe

The plan was supposed to be happening for two weeks. In those two weeks, as they waited for the right day, Chuuya went out on various extra missions that Mori sent him on, Dazai too accompanied some of the other members on theirs and helped them out.

Now it was the second of December, the plan was going to take place on a Sunday, on the fifth of December

Chuuya was yet again away with Mafia business, whilst Dazai stayed at the hotel and did any extra paperwork the agency was sending him to help him fill his time, surprisingly enough he was working incredibly hard, not only that but Dazai found that he was actually enjoying himself.

But he did feel a little empty without Chuuya by his side. Recently he had realised that he had grown to be incredibly comforted by the older's presence and incredibly used to it, more so than he had when they were younger, he felt this inexplicable loneliness like half of himself had been snatched away. But he did feel a sense of peace that he was alone, he felt like he could still be independent.

Dazai's sense of inner peace came to a stop when the phone rang and when he picked it up, it felt like the whole world had stopped.

"Atsushi's in hospital, he and Akutagawa got attacked"
"But what about his ability, it's supposed to heal him?"
"It's stopped working."

Dazai felt like his breath had been stolen from him
"What hospital is it?! I'll be there as soon as possible."

Fukuzawa told him the hospital and the details as the brunet scrambled to get changed. The call ended without even a Goodbye as Dazai sped out the door.

He took a taxi, his leg bouncing anxiously until he reached the hospital and even then he didn't bother to ask the receptionist what room Atsushi was in, he already knew.

When he made it, he saw Kunikida, Kyouka, Gin and Higuchi, all sitting down in the waiting area
"How is Atsushi-kun?" Dazai asked as he crouched down, placing his hands on his knees allowing his body to take in the oxygen he had just used.
"Not well." Kunikida replied grimly, as he rubbed his temples
"And Akutagawa?" Dazai asked as he turned to Gin, she looked a little surprised that he was even asking about her brother, she was well aware of how a Dazai had treated him but not so much aware of how he was treating Akutagawa now.

Gin pondered about it her lips pouting slightly, she looked stunning as always, she wasn't dressed in her normal androgynous look, making her look particularly feminine, added with her naturally timid personality.
"He's not as bad as Atsushi, just a bullet in his shoulder." Gin murmured finally as she fiddled with her hair nervously.

Both Atsushi and Akutagawa weren't even on a mission when they were attacked, they just spontaneously decided that they wanted to go out and eat something together, then completely out of the blue they were being merciless fired at.

"Pardon me but Mr Akutagawa is awake and he's accepting visitors." A nurse interrupted with a small bow before walking to deal with other patients nearby. Gin nodded towards Dazai to permit him that he was allowed to see Akutagawa, then both him Gin and Higuchi walked into the room.

Akutagawa was lying down, his eyes shut comfortably, trying to deal with the pain in his arms, the doctor hadn't given him any painkillers, for the time being, in case he could feel anything wrong with it.
"Brother?" Gin's soft voice rang through the empty hospital room, in such a sweet tone that even Dazai and Higuchi had a hard time not melting into a puddle.

When Gin was working she was incredibly cool and agile, a masterpiece to watch and work with but when she wasn't working she really was the most adorable creature on the planet, too bad her brother was the exact opposite (or at least that's what people were lead to believe, the edgy male was actually a big softie).

Akutagawa opened his eyes to peer over at his sister, his eyes widening a little when he saw Dazai. He relaxed as he turned his head towards his sister, a small smile etching into his pale features
"Gin" he rasped out lifting his arm ever so slightly to take her hand, the younger girl rushed over to him, clasping his cold hand in her warm ones.
"How are you feeling?" She asked as she sat down, gently releasing her grip on his hands with her right hand so she could move his hair from his face, tucking it softly behind his ear.
"Like shit" he muttered before letting out a few coughs, Gin nodded giving his hand a small squeeze.
"A-Akutagawa-Senpai is there anything you want me to bring you?" Higuchi spoke up timidly as she straightened her posture, Akutagawa turned his head to look at her, taking a few moments to ponder about her question.
"Any news about the Jinko...would be...nice." Higuchi smiled slightly
"I think Dazai-kun can tell you that. I meant if you need any food, water? Just anything." Akutagawa thought again
"Just water, if that's alright Higuchi" the blonde nodded with a small bow then bid her goodbye's before she left though she didn't miss the small whisper of a thank you from Dazai when she walked past him.

"You okay Akutagawa?" Dazai asked as he sat down on the other side of the bed, he felt genuinely concerned for Akutagawa.

The younger male flushed with a sigh at the question
"My shoulder hurts a lot but it could be worse." Dazai nodded watching as the younger struggled to turn his head towards the brunet, focusing on squeezing his sister's hand for unspoken support
"Can you tell me about Atsushi? Is he okay?" Akutagawa asked once he had managed to make eye contact with Dazai. Atsushi had wracked on his brain even while he was unconscious and now even with Dazai coming to check on him the small amount of happiness he felt didn't compare to the worry built up in his chest because of Atsushi.
"I don't know much, but you got attacked with a lot of firearms and Atsushi-Kun's ability stopped working." Akutagawa looked away, closing his eyes from both physical and mental exhaustion, his face contouring in vexation at his stupidity,
"I'm sorry." He murmured, more so to himself but Dazai had heard it nonetheless
"For what?"
"If I was stronger I could have protected Atsushi, but I'm still too fucking weak" he bit his lip to stop himself from crying in anger frustration at himself. He felt incredibly disappointed and despondent, not just at himself but at everything, his entire life.

Gin squeezed his hand gently again
"You're not weak Ryuunosuke, you were ambushed, that bullet in your shoulder is there because you jumped in the way to save Atsushi from getting a bullet to the head." She affirmed her dark eyes meeting with her brothers, sternly.
"Really?" Dazai asked, causing Akutagawa to look at him again
"Yeah, it was towards the end, I had managed to hide behind a car, I thought Atsushi had hidden too but when I turned to look for him, I saw that a bullet was about to hit him right in the head as he lay on the floor, so I jumped in the way. I was so caught up with that, that I didn't get to see how bad he had gotten injured and by then I was being taken to the hospital."

Dazai smiled endearingly at him, he really had grown, it wasn't just him and proving he was the best anymore, his world had expanded beyond Dazai and the Mafia and Dazai felt proud.
"Gin-chan is right, you did what you had to." The brunet affirmed,
"I should have used Rashoumon to protect him, I didn't think quick enough"
"You panicked, it's only natural" Gin chided sternly, causing Dazai to nod in honest agreement
"The fact you were willing to allow yourself to get shot in his stead, says enough Akutagawa-kun" Dazai spoke causing the younger male to blush
"You did well." The brunet finished smiling faintly at Akutagawa.

The door then opened, revealing Kunikida and Kyouka
"Oi Dazai, we can go and see Atsushi now." Dazai looked at Kunikida then at Kyouka who was nodding quickly at him, eager to see how Atsushi was doing. Dazai could feel his heart begin to race with uneasy apprehension as he looked at Akutagawa, he hesitantly took the other pale hand, giving it a small squeeze.
"I'll come and tell you how he's doing later. I promise" Akutagawa turned beet red in utter embarrassment, if he wasn't careful he was sure to faint right now, so quickly he nodded with a meekly smile.

The three Agency members then walked into Atsushi's room, standing stupidly as they saw the condition that their precious co-worker was in; he looked nothing short of horrible, his head was wrapped around in bandages as well as his arms, legs and fingers too, a heart monitor sat tauntingly by his bead as if counting down the beats until his heart completely stopped, Dazai hated every beep of it.

Kyouka went and hurriedly sat by his bed but felt too timid and shy to reach out for his hand, so she just resigned herself to crying silently. Dazai followed suit, walking to the other side of Atsuhsi's bed sitting down, staring almost evilly at the heart monitor, Kunikida stood at the end of Atsushi's bed, eyes darting between Atsushi, Dazai and Kyouka, feeling perturbed slightly by the amount of emotion Dazai was expressing.

They sat in silence for some time until Dazai broke the silence in an attempt to console Kyouka
"Kyouka-chan, come here." Dazai spoke softly, holding out his arms as he stood up, the girl nodded her head weakly, wiping her tears away uselessly, then leapt into his arms, digging her face into his shirt, finally allowing herself to let out all her tears. Dazai began to sway their bodies, occasionally rubbing her back to soothe her, her shoulders would jerk when she would take a deep shaky breath of air. Kunikida felt like his whole world suddenly made no sense, Dazai was acting so fatherly and sympathetic, it was honestly scary what a few weeks with Chuuya could do. (That, and he was still processing the fact that both Chuuya and Dazai had feelings for each other).

A few minutes later Kunikida decided to take Kyouka to Kyōyō to keep her company and comfort her in Atsushi's absence.

Dazai was now alone, physically and emotionally, he felt that similar emptiness rise within him, like when he had lost Odasaku, he hated it, he hated it so god damn much. But he also couldn't bring himself to cry, yes he had become a lot more emotional than he used to be, that much was certain, but it wasn't enough, any other person in his position would have cried -he was certain of it- after all Atsushi wasn't just anybody to him, he was one of the people he cared about the most in the whole world and yet not a single tear could work itself out, it scared Dazai, it made him scared of himself and the humanity he thought he had. Thankfully in lieu of Dazai crying it seemed the Weather decided to do it in his stead; soft rain began to patter on the window drowning out his self deprecating thoughts and the unwanted, unwavering beeping of the heart monitor.

He looks at Atsushi with glossy eyes
"Please don't leave me too."

━━━━✦❘༻🍷༺❘✦━━━━

Chuuya had heard what had happened around an hour ago and spent most of his time trying to finish his mission as quickly as he could, so he could go and check on Akutagawa and speak to Dazai. Admittedly it was Dazai he was the most worried about, Akutagawa was incredibly strong both physically and emotionally, the same could be said for Atsushi. Whilst Dazai was decently strong physically, he was currently prone to breaking apart at the thought of losing Atsushi, Chuuya knew all too well how much Dazai cared about Atsushi, it was the one thing Dazai had little problems expressing.

Once he had made it to the hospital he had obviously gone first to Akutagawa's room, he was his mentor and friend, it was only natural. Chuuya knew he was the only one who had treated Akutagawa the same no matter how strong or weak he was.

When he entered the room he was more than pleased to see that Akutagawa was okay. The younger male had said that Gin had gone home to sleep but was still worried about Dazai and Atsushi and the poor boy had insisted to go check on them instead of himself.

Chuuya obeyed Akutagawa and now found himself standing in front of Atsushi's door, he felt a sense of dread coursing through his body along with nervousness and so with a rush of confidence he pushed down the door handle before he could sit and debate about it anymore.

In all honesty, Chuuya wasn't sure what he was expecting when he opened the door but he couldn't say he wasn't surprised to see Dazai leaning his head on Atsushi's mattress his tanned fingers curled into the younger boys flaccid bandaged ones. Chuuya's heels clacked on the vinyl flooring, though Dazai didn't need to hear the clicking of his heels to know it was Chuuya, he could sense it was him before he even opened the door.

Chuuya walked towards him, slipping his glove off of his hand and into his pocket before placing his hand onto Dazai's head, running his fingers through his hair, causing Dazai to turn his head, his dark eyes looking tiredly at the smaller's. Chuuya crouched down so he could get a better view of Dazai's face as his hand slipped from the top of the brunets head to the side of his cheek, rubbing his thumbs under Dazai's eyes
"How are you feeling?" He breathed out, Dazai subconsciously leaned into his touch, snuggling his cheek against Chuuya's hand; he understood just how miserable Dazai felt.
"Do you mind if I stay here the night?" Dazai asked, quite honestly it felt like a forbidden request like he would get cursed for asking this, he did feel somewhat guiltily about it.

Dazai had realised that ever since he had begun to sleep next to Chuuya he hadn't had a single nightmare. Whether they were curled up next to each other or had ended up on completely different sides of the bed with not even a limb touching, as long as Dazai knew subconsciously that Chuuya was there by his side and he slept unbelievably well.

"Of course you can, do you need anything?" Chuuya asked, Dazai shook his head,
"M'fine." He mumbled before letting out a yawn
"Alright, I'll come get you tomorrow." The mafioso spoke softly, letting his hand slip from Dazai's cheek, the brunet mumbled a small 'thank you' before turning his head to the position it was before, having his eyes dart between the mattress and Atsushi's face solemnly.

━━━━✦❘༻❤️‍🩹༺❘✦━━━━

Chuuya decided to go home that day, if he went back to the hotel he'd feel that familiar loss of Dazai not being there, he was used to going home alone and spending his time alone there and ultimately it would make it easier, plus he thought it would be refreshing to spend some time in the comfort of his home.

Once he arrived he washed and changed then decided to rummage through his cabinets and drawers for something to eat, only of course to be interrupted by his phone ringing, he grumbled in annoyance not even bothering to look at who it was as he picked up
"Hello?" he asked irritatingly, continuing to search for any type of unexpired food he could eat.
"Why hello to you too" came a soft chuckle from the other end of the phone, it was Kyōyō.
"Oh! Anee-san I'm sorry, I was just looking for something to eat." Kyōyō laughed with a little exhale as she considered how to go about this conversation.
"How's everything Chuuya?" She asked feeling a little tongue-tied.
"And by everything you mean Dazai right?" Chuuya replied before letting out a triumphant smile when he found a packet of instant ramen, that hadn't gone off.
"I suppose so." she mused, Chuuya sighed as he leaned on the counter, rubbing his temples together
"He decided to stay with Atsushi-kun at the hospital, so I'm at home right now." Kyōyō hummed in acknowledgement
"I'm guessing that means he's not doing very well."
"Of course he's not, it's worrying when your subordinate's ability spontaneously stops working and then to add to that he's been hurt so badly too."
"Naturally of course and considering he's very important to him." the woman agreed. They then sat in silence for a moment, Chuuya heard Kyōyō sigh,
"Make sure you treat Dazai well okay?" She finally spoke.
"I will."

The rest of the conversation consisted mostly about how Kyouka was doing, and Chuuya describing what had happened between him and Dazai two weeks ago, even as he explained he could feel the area where Dazai's lips had gently peppered kisses on his neck, causing his face to scrunch up in embarrassment, the silence making Kyōyō laugh, even Kyouka spoke to him about little nothings, just to get her mind off of Atsushi and to hear a familiar voice she hadn't spoken to in a while.

By the end of the night, Chuuya had finally managed to eat something and now he was getting into bed to sleep, however even in his own bed where he had mostly slept on his own, he felt an uncomfortable feeling of loneliness, causing him to shuffle and turn constantly, eventually though he fell asleep.

The moment Chuuya had woken up his mind had gone straight to Dazai, he flipped tiredly on his side allowing his eyes to wake up, only to notice that it was still dark outside, had he not slept until morning? He strained his eyes to read the clock on the wall, then he sprang out of bed when he realised he had slept not only the whole night but the entire day as well, it was now seven o'clock in the evening, how had he managed to sleep an entire bloody day!? What was Dazai doing?!! Was he okay?!

He scrambled to pick up his phone only to drop it and then panic and pick it up again, scrolling through his contacts until he found Mackerel

But then when he called it went to voicemail.

A sense of panic arose within him so he called the next best person,
"Akutagawa! How is Dazai?!? do you know where he is?!" Chuuya almost shouted as he got out of bed
"I don't know, he's not with Atsushi because I'm with him."
"You're with Atsushi? What about your arm?"
"A doctor with a healing ability came and fixed it, they did the same with Atsushi, all he has to do is wake up, that's the nerve-wracking part." Akutagawa finished as Chuuya paced around his living room searching through his brain for a lead of where the detective could be.

Of course, Chuuya was more than happy that Akutagawa was okay; it was even better that Atsushi was mostly healed but where was Dazai? And why had he not told him he was leaving? Chuuya then suddenly halted, it had clicked. Dazai only went to one place when he was upset, a place where he'd sit and hope his mind would be filled with nothing but pointless haze. Bar Lupin.

━━━━✦❘༻🍷༺❘✦━━━━

It was nearly eight when he made it to the street where Lupin was located, parking his car just outside the alleyway it was located in.

Anyone who didn't know Chuuya would have thought he carried a certain cocky elegance about him but right now that was far from how he felt. His eyes fell exactly where he thought Dazai would be, right next to Odasaku's seat his head resting in his hands with a rather big glass of whiskey.

Chuuya went and sat next to him, on the side where Ango had used to sit, waving off the bartender when he asked what drink he wanted. Then he turned to Dazai with his ever-familiar frown.

Dazai liked Chuuya's frown, it hadn't changed at all since they were younger.
"Dazai..."
"Hmm?"
"You should have told me you'd be here."
"I knew- you'd find me- just fine. Phones dea- dead too." Dazai hiccuped his eyes scanning the older's face, was Dazai drunk? Chuuya had seen him drunk only once when they were younger, except that the brunet had been asleep.

Chuuya had come to realise that was how Dazai dealt with his insomnia, he'd drink himself to sleep. Chuuya had found this out when they were seventeen.

━━━━✦❘༻❤️‍🩹༺❘✦━━━━

Chuuya opened the door to Dazai's room, unknowing eyes reading through the papers that he had no clue how to sign or what to write. He had wracked through his brain for an hour to try and figure out what nonsense to spew but in the end he couldn't think of anything. So he took his last option, Dazai.

"Oi, dickhead, what the fuck I'm supposed to write on this?"
There was no response, so Chuuya looked up from his paper, eyes widening.

Dazai lay in the middle of his room, passed out, various bottles of liquor lay around him. Chuuya walked over to him to wake him up and saw a small bin behind the desk, full of makeup wipes of what seemed to be concealer. Chuuya looked back at Dazai, noticing just how bad his eyes bags had gotten.

Chuuya had known Dazai suffered from bad sleeping habits but he didn't know he had to rely on alcohol to fall asleep.

The younger looked peaceful and tired, even as he slept, Chuuya couldn't bring himself to wake him, feeling bad now that he knew Dazai suffered so much from lack of sleep.

Chuuya picked up Dazai from the floor gently, he walked over to Dazai's bed and laid him carefully on top. He then cleaned Dazai's room, putting the empty bottles in the bin and the lids on the ones still with some liquid left.

He turned to Dazai and took his tie off and undid some of his buttons, he then tucked him in and left him to rest.

━━━━✦❘༻🍷༺❘✦━━━━

Even this many years later Chuuya had never mentioned that he was the one who had done that, Dazai had never questioned him either, so he never brought it up.

"Are...you- not gonna drink?" Dazai asked as he looked at Chuuya who stared at him slightly surprised
"How many have you had?"
"Only this one and one other." Dazai spoke with a lopsided smile
"So why are you drunk? You hold your alcohol well."
"The first one was Spirytus Vodka, with 96% alcohol-
"He drank it in one go." The bartender interrupted, unimpressed,
"One go?!? Vodka? With 96% alcohol?!? Are you insane?" Dazai shot him a mischievous smile
"Technically ye-"
"Don't answer that, mackerel."
"M'Sorry slug." Dazai pouted, as he took another sip of his drink
"Aren't you gonna drink Chuuya?" Dazai, in his drunken state, feeling slightly nonplussed as to why Chuuya was probably in his favorite place on the earth and wasn't taking full advantage of it.
"No, I'm supposed to be taking care of you, how would I be able to do that if I'm drunk?" The ginger retorted, he was trying to stop himself from drinking as he had to put Dazai's well-being over his love for alcohol.
"Ohhh comeee on chuuuuya~ a little sip won- won't hurt." Dazai smiled, taking his cup and running his fingers over the rim taking the precipitation off, giving Chuuya a seductive smirk? Chuuya didn't know but he knew he wanted to drink all these feelings he was experiencing right now away.

Still, he kept himself grounded and shook his head
"Awwww...com-come on Chuuya even if we're both drunk off of our horses, it'll be an adventure, what's the worst that-that could happen?" The younger encouraged, his sentence riddled with hiccups. Chuuya was about to protest again only to have Dazai place his finger on his lips
"Shhhh, my dear petite mafia." Dazai stated then turned to the Bartender
"One Pinot Grigio please." Dazai spoke, Chuuya's eyes panned down  where Dazai's finger still rested on his lips, before chomping down on his finger
'Owww! Chuuyaaaa! What was that for??" The brunet whined, Chuuya shrugged, choosing to turn his head towards where the Bartender was pouring the drink
"How did you know I liked that wine?" The smaller suddenly spoke looking towards Dazai who was still clutching his finger and glaring at him. It took the younger a few seconds to process what Chuuya had asked him, taking a sip of his whiskey, smacking his lips together once he had swallowed
"I don't just know you when it comes to fighting, you know?"
"Yeah but how?"
"Observation Chibi," Dazai replied with a fond smile.
"Somehow you're even more annoying drunk than sober." Chuuya replied, though there was no annoyance in his voice, in fact, it seemed quite fond and slightly endearing, so they continued to drink together.

They had drunk together quite frequently when they were partners, though Chuuya would drink to the point he passed out, he was younger and not able to control his cravings as much as he could now, then it was up to Dazai to take him home. A task he would have much rather have not done if it weren't for his promise to Odasaku that he would take care of him.

At eleven O'clock they found themselves quite drunk, but not enough that they couldn't articulate words properly or collapse onto the floor, just tipsy enough to make stupid decisions.

Surprisingly though not much was said between them, albeit an occasional prod at Chuuya's height was thrown around or some insult about Dazai's irritating voice but nothing much and nothing that could hurt the other, they stayed there until the bar was completely empty, it was just the two of them now that the bartender went out to smoke.

With just the two of them alone, Dazai decided to actually say thank you, Chuuya had made everything a lot easier to deal with, made him feel slightly less empty
"Thank you Chuuya." He said, placing his chin into his palm, looking at the ginger male with a smile. The older turned his head to look at Dazai and somehow even if he was drunk he still found his breath being completely and utterly stolen by this beautiful, irritating, amazing, Godforsaken man.

His eyes were half-lidded, cheeks flushed with warm pink, giving his tanned cheeks a little life, his eyes unlike before held a small glimmer of hope, whilst his hair flowed around his face in ways that could put a Fairytale princess to shame. Chuuya simply looked away if he didn't nothing was stopping him from smothering the latter right now.
"Don't say things like that and give me that look" he muttered as he lifted his fifth glass of wine to his lips, Dazai tilted his head in genuine confusion
"Hmm? why not?"
"You look like you're asking for it"
Chuuya whispered with a sharp glance at the detective before chugging the rest of his drink down.

Dazai's eyes widened a little at what the ginger was suggesting and in his drunken state he was doing the exact opposite of what he had firmly stopped himself from doing all this time.

He leaned closer to the ginger, placing his hands on his thighs, Chuuya raised an eyebrow at him as he turned his body toward him slightly, his heart thumping loudly against his chest when Dazai's face got close. He could feel Dazai's pointer finger trail the top of his thigh edging closer and closer to his crotch at an agonizingly slow pace.

"What if I am asking for it?" Dazai purred as he did another close lean to the older's lip, his pink lips just slightly grazing Chuuya's as he spoke. The ginger was willing to take Dazai right here in the bar, even if they ended up having an audience, he was too drunk to care, but despite his temptation to do that and the slight worry that Dazai might change his mind later, Chuuya pulled away, taking out his car keys and wallet sliding the keys to Dazai then fiddled with his wallet to pay for all the drinks.
"Get in the car." He whispered in Dazai's ear, he saw him shiver causing a sense of satisfaction to run through him like wildfire, Dazai got up and walked out obeying without a second thought, walking with a slight sway of his hips swinging the keys on his fingers.

It most definitely wasn't safe to drive to Chuuya's home whilst both of them were drunk, but desperate times called out for desperate measures and both Chuuya and Dazai could hardly contain themselves.

In spite of that, they didn't pounce on each other as soon as they walked into the door instead Chuuya found himself being led by Dazai towards the bedroom, the younger's grip on his wrist was surprisingly gentle like he wanted to take his time and Chuuya was more than happy to oblige.

Dazai turned around suddenly gripping Chuuya by the shoulders then threw himself backwards, falling onto the bed with Chuuya on top of him, the ginger felt like his entire life depended on this very moment, it seemed like he wasn't the only one because he felt Dazai's hands reach up to cup his cheeks and press his lips onto his own with as if he was crying out in desperation.

They wasted no time attaching their mouths, letting their wet muscles meet in a sloppy battle. Chuuya could feel Dazai's hands work at the buttons of his shirt, his hands slightly shaking from adrenaline.

In the end, however, he finally succeeded, sliding the older's shirt off of his shoulders, Chuuya could feel a triumphant smile against his lips eliciting a small laugh from him
"What?" Dazai muttered as he parted away from the ginger breathlessly his lips thoroughly red and shiny, looking at him completely flushed
"You're cute" Chuuya responded leaning downwards to place a chaste kiss against the others lips
"I think you're the cute one." Dazai replied in between short kisses, laughing slightly when Chuuya kissed him a little harder in retaliation
"Yeah that's why I'm topping" Chuuya scoffed, Dazai was going to argue back but was once again captured in a kiss.

He didn't expect to feel Chuuya grind his hips downwards onto him, drawing out a little hum of approval. Chuuya repeated the actions trying his best to keep his composure but when Dazai's small hums turned into whines he found himself letting out shaky breathes, causing him to grind down at a certain angle, Dazai's eyes snapped shut letting out a moan as he threw his arms around Chuuya's shoulders, gripping onto him for dear life.
"Chuuya, again.. do that again..." he whispered, pulling the latter's head closer to his chest
"That's what I was planning " Chuuya replied repeating that action, groaning inwardly in the brunets ear, causing Dazai to shudder underneath him.

Dazai's back arched upwards into Chuuya's chest, his arms sliding from the older's back to his hair where he curled his fingers through the ginger locks as if to secure himself.
Chuuya nibbled down Dazai's jawline going down to any parts of his neck that were exposed to him
"Don-don't take my bandages off" Dazai mumbled tugging softly on Chuuya's hair pulling him for a messy kiss again
"I know." The older whispered against his lips, things like this should have gone without saying, but it was good that Dazai was willing to talk to him and tell him.

A small part of Dazai wished that Chuuya wouldn't listen to what he had said and instead just rip his bandages off because anywhere the latter's hands roamed felt like it was turning into hot lava and the further down they travelled the more Dazai was sure he was going to let out the most sinful sound he could produce.

It seemed like Chuuya could sense that and wasted no time stripping the man of all his clothes,

When Chuuya saw him he may have felt like he was exaggerating but he had every reason to. Dazai lay bare in front of him, his head slightly turned to his right, his arms laying splayed out next to him, Chuuya most definitely didn't forget to note how Dazai's hand was lightly squeezing the bedsheets underneath him. The brunets body was exactly how he had explicitly imagined it, lanky and long, but also incredibly pretty, a lot prettier than he could have comprehended in fact, bandages only wrapped around his ankles and his knees accompanied by his chest and forearms, the rest of his skin wasn't covered letting Chuuya see the small unfamiliar scars. Chuuya gulped feeling overwhelmed by how gorgeous the other man was, still he couldn't stop himself from having a rather silly idea.

"I'm surprised you don't bandage your dick" Chuuya spoke as he burst out into laughter, getting a slightly amused frown from Dazai
"You think you're so funny" the other responded with a sigh that was actually a pathetic attempt to mask his own laughter, which failed.
"You're laughing, so it means I am funny you idiot."
"Shut up and touch me Chibi" Dazai laughed back, his words holding no lust but mostly just a playful and petulant tone, Chuuya shook his head as he laughed again
"And you're supposed to be romantic."

He then leaned down and licked a stripe down from Dazai's jawline to his collarbone where he bit on the tender skin then ran his tongue soothingly afterward, his hands travelling steadily downwards to wrap around the other cock, he could hear Dazai's breath of anticipation and how the oxygen would hitch in his throat when Chuuya's fingers finally began to apply friction. Chuuya could hardly believe what a beautiful sound it was, he wanted to see what face the other was making so he raised his eyes upwards, Dazai noticed how his eyes looked unusually dark and continued to darken when he saw Dazai with his head thrown back, back arched, lips parted into an 'o' shape as if asking for an invitation.

Chuuya repeated the action over and over, biting and licking any parts of skin he could get his mouth on, he could feel Dazai trembling underneath him, little moans slipping from his mouth, Chuuya grunted in response and somewhat in annoyance before he pulled his lips away from Dazai's body to stare down at him, then down at his clothed erection.

Dazai saw the look of need on the ginger's face and decided to strip him of any clothing he had left, throwing them in any direction his arms could muster, the bed now surrounded by a pool of each of their clothing.

Dazai stared incredulously at Chuuya's cock, half surprised half-amused
"So all your height did go down there." Dazai snorted as he wiggled his eyebrows
"And it turns out you were hoping it did." Chuuya shot back as they began to laugh.

In the end, even after some laughter, they resumed to their previous ministrations, pressing their lips together again with content sighs, Dazai watched Chuuya with half-lidded eyes and heavy pants as he wrapped his arms around Chuuya's neck again, pulling him for an aggressive kiss, moaning when Chuuya wrapped his hands around both their lengths, using the tip of his thumb to smear their pre-cum around as a form of lube and then began to pump at a steady speed, the friction travelling up their spines, in pleasurable molten jolts
"Fuck." Chuuya breathed out when Dazai let out another loud moan as his hips involuntarily bucked upward into Chuuya's hands desperate to get his release
"Chuuya, I'm gonna-" the brunet barely managed to get out, his whole body trembling uselessly, Chuuya felt the same, but he wanted to make sure Dazai got his release first, it was only right.

He freed his own cock from his grip, wrapping his entire hand only around Dazai sliding his hand up and down as quickly as he could without making it cramp upon him, Dazai's hands slid from Chuuya's hair to the older's biceps, squeezing them tightly, his head thrashing around helplessly as his hips reacted to the way Chuuya's hands were moving around him.
"Chuuya, Chuuya, Chuuya!" He chanted as the neared to his release causing Chuuya to hum against his neck and then bite down a lot harsher than he had meant, though it did encourage Dazai to let out a loud moan as white clouds of pleasure burst behind his eyes, his eyes fluttering shut with sinful grace; Chuuya's name falling from his lips as if it was instinct.

Dazai whined shivering as he came down from his high. He groaned out when Chuuya lightly bit a certain area of his neck or his really sensitive cock would rub against Chuuya's body, making it almost ache.
"Shit, you're so hot" Chuuya murmured against his skin, Dazai felt his skin tingle and let out a moan of agreement
"I know," the younger said in a weak attempt to be smug, it was a hopeless endeavor because soon after as he let out a desperate breathtaking whine when Chuuya tugged his hair slightly to get a better angle of his neck.

When he was done he stepped back a bit to admire his work, messy hair, disheveled bandages, hickeys splattered on his neck like paint on a canvas. Chuuya felt his cock twitch making him look down at his cock with a groan. He tore his eyes away from his erection and back at Dazai, who was watching him with an unamused expression.
"If you want to put it in hurry up and do it." He deadpanned as he sat upwards leaning back on his elbows, brushing his lips against Chuuya's softly
"Can I?" Chuuya mumbled back as Dazai pulled him down on top of him, their lips connecting tenderly
"Obviously, what type of sex have you been having?" The detective snorted
"Sex that doesn't involve a suicidal maniac" Chuuya returned, earning a soft chuckle from the younger male
"Touché."

In response to this Chuuya quickly coated three of his fingers in saliva never tearing his eyes away from the other as he did so. He then pressed a kiss to Dazai's forehead when he tucked one of his fingers inside of him causing Dazai to jerk upwards, his face contorting in discomfort, finding himself holding onto Chuuya's shoulder's
"Shit..." Dazai whimpered, closing one of his eyes at the discomfort,  
"Shhh...you'll get used to it soon" Chuuya whispered soothingly in his ear
"Is this what every female goes through?" Dazai asked, suddenly remembering every female he had treated harsher than he should have
"Not every time" Chuuya replied in a reassuring tone.

He nipped softly at his lips causing Dazai to let out a groan of appreciation, sliding his hands into Chuuya's hair once more, tugging softly as their tongues met.

Dazai's discomfort quickly diminished and his Ill-favoured expression turned into a pure face of pleasure. Taking this as a sign Chuuya slipped in a second finger and surprisingly Dazai let out a mewl his hands gripping Chuuya's ginger locks tighter.

Chuuya thrusted slowly until Dazai didn't tighten around his fingers as much as he had done before.

"Can I put the last one in?"
"Mhm, please.." Dazai moaned out eagerly as Chuuya snuck another of his fingers inside of him.

He watched the brunets reactions tentatively as he moved his fingers in precise directions and then he brushed against a certain bundle of nerves causing Dazai to cry out, with his eyes rolled to the back of his head. Chuuya could have probably cum just from that.

"Chuuya- do that, do that again." Dazai breathed out, tugging tightly on Chuuya's hair, the older was more than happy to oblige, starting a vigorous pace hitting that same spot over and over, causing Dazai to make noises that Chuuya couldn't even comprehend. Dazai's hands flew to the headboard gripping it so tightly that his knuckles turned white, his immoral moans ringing through the room, imprinting themselves in Chuuya memories
"Again-" the detective barely managed to rasp out between moans, Chuuya raised an eyebrow at that
"I'm go-gonna cum again." Dazai continued as he throwed his head back, his hips involuntarily bucking upwards into Chuuya's fingers, only to whine once they were being pulled out. Dazai nearly choked out a tear at the loss though it was quickly replaced with anticipation when Chuuya grabbed onto his leg, placing it over his shoulder pushing Dazai's other knee down.

Blue eyes met brown ones in silent consent as Chuuya pressed himself in, letting out a moan of relief as he did so, Dazai forced himself to keep his eyes open watching Chuuya's facial expressions melt from frustration to relief.

The younger's mouth parted in a silent whine, it hurt, it wasn't anything intolerable but it wasn't a walk in the park either. Chuuya leaned in pressing soothing kisses along his jawline, then up to his lips as one of Dazai's trembling hands moved from the headboard to lay over his forehead the other grabbing onto his knee spreading his legs a little wider, hoping it would ease the pain even just a little.

It only took around two minutes for Chuuya to hear the smallest of whisper of permission to move and he wasted no time snapping hips upwards abruptly only to then slowly pull out, turning it into a steady pace. When he did speed up, it was because Dazai's moaning got louder; Chuuya's name spilling out of his mouth as easily as his fantasies of suicide did.

Dazai, even in his state of pure high -both from the alcohol and sex- had to take a moment to admire Chuuya, he looked beyond hot: sweat dripped down his face but not in a way that made him look dirty, his body gleamed from whatever mixture of different light sources were coming from outside, Dazai also seemed to find the fact that Chuuya was holding onto his thigh extremely hot as it sat on the gingers shoulder. His lips were parted all red and swollen from the kissing. Dazai wasn't sure if he was just seeing things but Chuuya's pupils seemed to be incredibly dilated as he stared down at Dazai with a mixture, probably because of the alcohol mixed with satisfaction and maybe love? Dazai wasn't sure, all he knew was that it made him feel weaker than he already felt but not in a vulnerable way.

He was right however, Chuuya, of course, didn't know if his pupils were dilated, but considering the fact he felt like he was looking at an utter masterpiece, he wouldn't be surprised if they were. The way Dazai peered at him from under his arm with deep cloudy eyes, the way he bit his bottom lip when Chuuya slowed his thrusts sensually, the way his cheeks flushed with a rosy pink, or even the way his badges unravelled around him revealing parts of his skin that Chuuya felt like sinking his teeth into. God he was beautiful, ethereal, handsome, Chuuya could go on.

The mafioso suddenly felt an impulse to see Dazai's face closer, he was already attached to his body but he wanted to be even closer, the only way Chuuya would probably ever feel complete was if he was stuck to Dazai's side, literally.

He allowed Dazai's leg to slip off of his shoulder then lowered himself so his hands were on either side of the fluffy brown-haired head then he pressed his lips to Dazai's forehead. The younger must have felt the same because he wasted no time wrapping his legs around Chuuya's waist as if he too was desperate for them to be impossibly closer to one another. The change in position added with Dazai's legs pushing Chuuya closer was a recipe for pleasure, causing Chuuya to hit that spot within him again and again and again. Dazai found his head being thrown back a loud moan sweetly slipping from his lips as if it was honey, he couldn't think straight he felt as if he could die, he couldn't focus on anything else other than Chuuya's cock pounding into him robotically.

Dazai moved his arms to Chuuya's neck again pulling his face closer to his, so their lips were barely grazing.
"Fuck...Chuuya there- again, again." Dazai pleaded desperately, Chuuya had never thought he'd hear Dazai pleading, let alone to him, yet here he was in all his fucked out glory, Chuuya was he was definitely not complaining though.

He didn't respond but instead sped up his pace, moaning out loud when he felt Dazai buck his hips upwards meeting his pace in perfect sync (who would have thought they'd be in sync even when they were having sex?)

Dazai felt so good that he began to let out short sporadic moans constantly cutting himself off, he was so unbelievably close, and the way he could feel Chuuya's skin against his or the way Chuuya would let out a loud moan or groan so close to his ear made Dazai feel a swell of butterflies overcome him.

Dazai pressed his lips to Chuuya's, moaning his name against his lips
"Chuu-chuuya I'm gonna, god fuck~" he rasped out against Chuuya's lips
"Can you get any more attractive?" Chuuya muttered sounding almost offended
"Depends if- if can you make me feel even better than you are." The other breathed out causing Chuuya's ears to redden at the slight praise, Dazai noticed not missing the opportunity to tease him.
"Oh- Chuu- Chuuya has a praise kink?" Dazai mused, Chuuya slowed his thrusts in embarrassment causing Dazai to whine unhappily, albeit that was as much confirmation as he needed to know he was right.
"S-shut up" Chuuya groaned, speeding up his pace again, causing Dazai to scratch at his back but not enough to actually draw blood.

Dazai pulled Chuuya close to his body as it began to spasm
"I'm gonna- Chuuya!" Dazai moaned trying to attach his lips to Chuuya's to stop himself from moaning so loudly, but Chuuya didn't want that so he moved his face away, he wanted to hear Dazai's moans when he made him cum.

Dazai understood what Chuuya was doing but it didn't stop him from whining in annoyance. The gingers lips just lightly grazed Dazai's as the younger let out the loudest moan ever when he finally came, his back at hung up into Chuuya's chest, his cum painting his stomach in white. In response to him finally reaching his climax Chuuya could feel the brunet clenching around him causing him to let out a moan of his own,
"Fuck Dazai~" the ginger breathed at his near to his own release, Dazai's back arched upwards again at the slight overstimulation causing Chuuya to slide his hands under Dazai's back pressing as much of theirs bodies together as he could,
"Dazai-" he moaned again breathlessly against the younger's lips kissing him with so much fervour that Dazai felt like he was going to melt in his arms. Chuuya moaned incredibly loudly, letting his head droop onto Dazai's shoulder as he came inside the younger man. Dazai did much the same letting out a mixture of a whimper and moan as he felt Chuuya's hot liquid fill him up in places he didn't know where possible.

Dazai laid back down with Chuuya laying on top of him, they both felt too tired to move, Dazai sighed as he turned to his side, cringing at the feeling of Chuuya's cock slipping out of him and a little of his cum spilling out as well. Despite his leaking asshole, his attention was quickly stolen from the problems of his behind as he felt Chuuya snuggle close to him.

Dazai sighed in content wrapping his hands around Chuuya's waist, shimmying forwards so their tired eyes met, Dazai smiled softly at him, causing Chuuya to let out a huff as he closed his eyes
"G'Night." The smaller murmured digging his face into the taller's chest.
"I love you." Dazai blurted out without much thinking, his heart hammering loudly against his chest, he hadn't meant to say that.

Chuuya didn't respond but he lightly kissed Dazai's neck and that was enough for Dazai to feel at ease yet again he found himself falling asleep without any use of alcohol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 666 15
Kouyou grabbed Chuuya by the back of the collar as she began to drag him away, he tried to fight back struggling and reaching towards Dazai as he too...
7.9K 353 11
''Haku, where are Dazai and Haruka ?'' ''I don't kno--'' A loud bang echoed throughout the empty place. Shoes scraped the ground as Chuuya backed aw...
13.1K 475 9
''It... it wasn't you...'' That was the worst way possible to break the truth to him. On a job in Hiroshima, Chuuya was drunk. He had a one-night-sta...
81.1K 2.4K 17
Basically.... Dazai and Chuuya end up travelling time and well... they discover a lot more than they need to. Story art by Lex_dark_ on twitter (I th...