Kiss me back |Jungkook FF |18...

By SilverScales07

"Kook... P-please...", I protested with tears in my eyes... he sighed at my whimpers. Annoyed I was pushing h... More

KISS ME BACK
1. Way back home....
2. Doctor knows best
3. Will to survive..
4. Hard times
5. Good for something
6. Magic box
7. Selfish?
8. Past is in the past
9. Lovers' Keeper
10. Family remains
11. The other side
12. Not a threat
13. For me
14. Hidden Self
15. Evidence
16. The younger the smarter
18. VMin
19. Make it up to you...
20. Vengeance
21. Jealous much..?
22. Hurt
23. Queen Bee
24. Everything's alright now
25. The real couple
26. Higher command
27. We are family
28. Dealbreaker
29. Back to work
30. Consent
31. The youngest Jeon
32. Isn't she over-doing it?
33. Dr. Min
34. Finders Keepers
35. The morning intruder
36. Heart attack
37. The Grand wedding
38. Be gentle
39. Way back home....
Thank you
Just Other stuff...

17. Love is really blind... don't judge me

5.5K 231 45
By SilverScales07

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Y/N's POV

I was glad things were making sense...but it wasn't setting things right...there was still Jungkook leaving me on our wedding day .... him keeping Namjoon and Tae hostage for 2 months...this was going to cause a war... just reason no.1 was enough for Kims to go to war.... I wasn't a Kim anymore, and that was my choice.....but I was the youngest in the family and one tear from my eye was enough for my father to burn the world down....

Taehyung: Tell me what he did to you...

Y/N: What?  Why do you randomly keep asking me that...?

I rolled my eyes and looked away...since he was continuously poking my weak spot...talking about Jungkook over and over....

Taehyung: What...did that bastard do to you....? Look at your face...its written all over your face....

Y/N: Calm down... it was nothing.... I swear ....a normal relationship till all of you came back...and ruined it....

Taehyung: He wasn't lying about the wedding and 4 months, was he?

Y/N: Let's think about Namjoon for a few minutes....we can't tell him shit...especially nothing that is related to me.... you know how angry he gets....

Taehyung: You really fell in love with him didn't you? *scoff* you left us for a normal life to fall in love with him?

Y/N: Don't you look at me like that.....he told me he is a Jeon, and I knew which Jeon... and I thought his family was dead and he had no intention of going back, I was lonely and I made a mistake....I didn't know he was going to ditch me as soon as he got his dead family back ....I thought his feelings were genuine....*sigh* ....Now forget about it...I don't want to talk about this ever again... we can solve my problems later...

Taehyung scoffed...

Taehyung: Just so you know... I will be the one that carves his organs out of his body while he watches....

Y/N: Enough Tae ....they are married now we can't afford a fight between the families ... we might as well cooperate and make sure to not piss Joon off... my relationship is over doesn't mean we fuck theirs too... right?

Taehyung: Yah... lets just kill them huh? jaebal?

He said in a soft tone... even he understood how hurt Namjoon would be if he found out the mess that occurred behind his back

Y/N: *chuckle* Its simple... I wanna see him happy... I will get over my problems... I'm good at that....

Taehyung wasn't buying any of it...he wanted revenge ....and deep inside I wanted to agree with him since the damage was massive but nothing was greater for me than Namjoon's happiness, he had made enough sacrifices for the family and this was our time to do something for him...

I could feel Jin was eavesdropping on us...the Jeons weren't the brightest human beings I had met...but at least the older Jeon had respect and patience...

Jin's POV

It was a relief that Y/N thought that way...guilt clouded all my senses...

Jin: Uh...Y/N...I'm really sorry for what my brother did... please forgive him...and...a-and....he still loves you....you cant imagine how hurt he was when he found out you were a Kim...it just messed with his head...our mother passed in the fire...and it just made him do things in a rush... 

She didn't reply to me...I wasn't expecting her to... But still I was feeling disgusted at my own self and my brother.... Still I continued talking...

Jin: he is bringing Jiyoung....and Jimin is going to be here shortly....

Y/N: Swell...just make sure...you don't tell anyone about this... you know there Is no point of bloodshed... Id like to see Namjoon happy for once....

Taehyung: But who would do this... Why simply interfere in our lives....and all that...

Y/N: Same person who set their house on fire...someone really doesn't like Jeons and their friendship with Kims, It's the Lees as I said... They lost everything over to Jeons, so this was just payback.... *sigh* Namjoon can take care of it later... lets just focus on getting our families together....

My jaw dropped she figured all this by sitting down for few hours and thinking, she did ask us all a lot of questions but it was amazing how she did that....on the other hand I was glad she had calmed down, her main focus was her brother...she was ready to ignore everything.....just for him to live happily....

Y/N: Once Joon is awake I'll ask him what he thinks, he will know better...and we can blame the whole thing on them so Joon can have his peace of mind....I don't want him to worry about all this....lets keep our family friendship intact Jin-shi...hmm?

She extended her arm to me...and I bowed shaking her hand...while she fake smiled

Time skip

Jungkook brought in Jiyoung and she rushes to her.... Checking her vitals quickly... and she seemed relived ... Putting me and Jungkook at ease...

Jimin: I got you the stuff...

Y/N: Thank you Jimin, would you talk to me while I set things up....I don't really like talking to Taehyung... he stresses me out big time....

Taehyung scoffed sitting there relaxing, now sipping on some whiskey Jimin had got we all needed a bottle to wash down todays trauma....

Jimin: Sure Doc... I used to assist the army doc when I served my military period.....

Y/N: Nice....who was the doc you were under?

She randomly spoke while setting the things in order....

Jimin: Uh.. Doctor Min?

Y/N: Min Yoongi? Really? I am his junior...but since we almost grew up together ....we are on good terms...and yeah I run his hospital now....

His eyes grew bigger as he stood there thinking about it... when he suddenly shrieked...

Jimin: Wait ...Dr Kim Y/N? ...that's you?

Y/N: *giggles* Yeahhh....I guess the surnames got you a little confused....and Y/N is a common name too...

Jimin: You are the one who served for a year even though you were supposed to stay for a month only

Y/N: Yeah... small world... 

Jimin: ...uh...your team, they saved my team, I owe you my everything for saving my battalion's life

She smiled beginning to examine her ...

And she went on for a long time chatting with Jimin about her early doctor days...and he spoke about where he served for 2 years and how he unfortunately had to come back to help is father...

Y/N: Not bad...you can apply for a helpers program at my place... its almost like a nurse... Yoongi will give you instant recommendation...*giggle*...umm I'm...sorry I talk a lot...it's my process...it helps me focus...

Jimin: its okay, I could hear you all day....I really like you....

Taehyung: *clears throat*

Jimin: Uh...I meant that in a veryyyy respectful sort of way...

And the two giggled....while the rest of us were sitting and watching the kdrama going on in front of our eyes.... The hero and the heroine were having a sweet conversation while the psycho ex was glaring at the two and the heroine's brother was staring at the ex and the man flirting with her.....

She was finally done...and she stretched a little... walking towards Taehyung...

Y/N: Your wound might have an infection, so you need a shot too...

Taehyung: noooo wayss.... I'm A-Okay...

Y/N: Stop acting like a baby...

She looked at Jimin who held Taehyung tight and in the blink of an eye she stabbed him with the needle...and took it out quickly...

Taehyung: Oww.......

Jimin clapped like an excited kid, he was the only happy soul here while everybody was sulking....

Y/N: Anybody else hurt? Since I'm giving free services today....why not everyone get checked up....

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 15.6K 56
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
22.3K 798 30
Jimin gets tickets for Idol Jungkook's Korea concert and forces his best friend to tag along... - "Gotcha." Jungkook surprised him with two arms wrap...
21.6K 1.2K 60
(α΄„α΄α΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄‡α΄›α΄‡α΄…) . . . It was not intentional ,it just happened. two opposite people found their peace in each other where one male is so oblivious think...
1.1M 45.3K 58
COMPLETED "WHY? Why can't you be with me?WHY?" Jungkook questioned, his eyes spitting fire while his heart quivered in fear. But her next words left...