Kiss me back |Jungkook FF |18...

By SilverScales07

"Kook... P-please...", I protested with tears in my eyes... he sighed at my whimpers. Annoyed I was pushing h... More

KISS ME BACK
1. Way back home....
2. Doctor knows best
3. Will to survive..
4. Hard times
5. Good for something
6. Magic box
7. Selfish?
8. Past is in the past
9. Lovers' Keeper
10. Family remains
11. The other side
12. Not a threat
13. For me
14. Hidden Self
15. Evidence
17. Love is really blind... don't judge me
18. VMin
19. Make it up to you...
20. Vengeance
21. Jealous much..?
22. Hurt
23. Queen Bee
24. Everything's alright now
25. The real couple
26. Higher command
27. We are family
28. Dealbreaker
29. Back to work
30. Consent
31. The youngest Jeon
32. Isn't she over-doing it?
33. Dr. Min
34. Finders Keepers
35. The morning intruder
36. Heart attack
37. The Grand wedding
38. Be gentle
39. Way back home....
Thank you
Just Other stuff...

16. The younger the smarter

5.5K 220 15
By SilverScales07

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Taehyung's POV

She was making so much sense...I don't know why I didn't see these things before...

She spoke again while quickly writing down an address on a chit and handing it to Jin...

Y/N: Jin...can you please check with the address... if they had a couple coming in for a vacation.. maybe a married couple.... you can find your proof there...

Jungkook: Excuse me?? Are you even listening to yourself....What stories are you making to save yourself...?

Y/N: Do I look like I need saving? 

The two of them were just yelling at each other now....gosh someone make them stop....

Jin: Calm down both of you... I'll check this out... give me an hour....

Jungkook: Hyung it still doesn't explain the chains...

Y/N: That's just couple doing couple stuff... Come on its not like you haven't requested for something like that....

Jungkook's eyes widen but my blood was on boiling on medium high...she was always this bold but I was her brother...and I never liked her being near guys....

Taehyung: What? What did he make you do?? What did you make her do..?JEON!!...

He didn't open his mouth he just kept quiet looking on the floor...the topic being too awkward for him to talk out in open...

Y/N: Now the other question is where did you even get these photos...who gave them to you? this seems like an elaborate plan...

Jin: We got a tip.... And we followed it...and when we were at the hospital....they said she had been assaulted by the man they found in the accident... and both are unconscious since then...

Y/N: J-Jin... h-how did you know Jungkook was staying with me...

She asked almost scared.... while Jungkook looked a Jin with his doe eyes...

Jin: W-we uh... somebody tipped us Y/N... we thought its one of our intel... but---

Jungkook: You have got to be kidding me!... Why didn't you tell me this before?...

Taehyung: How does it matter now?... its over... problem solved...

She looked at Jungkook and sighed...I could see his expression becoming worried...he was sweating bullets...I had no idea what was troubling him, But it was good to watch him so worried...

Jin took some time to cross check with the hotel...while my sister comes to me and ... and signals the guards to open the chains and they don't even wait for their bosses instruction they just unchain me, my sister's dark aura...

Y/N: I'm sorry I was so late I didn't imagine all this....did they hurt you?

Taehyung: Hurt me? N-no.... you know what?  I take it back...I'm happy... no I am thrilled to see you...

Y/N:*chukles* Ok you moody kid, me too....

Taehyung: uh...Y/N.... That Jeon boy..... He didn't....uh.... you know.....do anything...? the thing about the chains... I mean...

Y/N: Relax we don't want that brain working too hard....

She says tapping on my head and we giggled, I laughed at her joke for a while....but then our expressions became serious.... we hadn't seen each other in 4 years....

We spoke for a while when her eyes stopped at my thighs...when I realised what she was looking at...

Y/N: Tae are those blood stains?

Taehyung: Its nothing relax....

And Jin comes back...and he informs us....

Jin: They booked a room under the name Kim Namjoon and Kim Jiyoung and it was a Honeymoon suite...for a week....and there is CCTV footage as well umm they are clearly kissing in the corridor and doing cute couple things... their skin-ship looks mutual... you were right... they are in a relationship... if not married already...

Jin's POV

She didn't seem shocked about what I said ....it's like she was already sure of the facts....she was focused on the blood which was staining his pants...

Y/N: What happened to your leg?

Taehyung: Your creepy ex stabbed me....it's healing...I'll live

Y/N: W-What?

Taehyung: Its nothing.... I provoked him.... its was my fault...

Taehyung was protecting us for some reason...even the guards were trying to maintain the fact that Taehyung was at fault here....before things could go out of hand I spoke...

Jin: I'm so sorry... we didn't know ... Jungkook was just angry... and he...

Jungkook: Y/N... I'm sorry...

Taehyung held her back from punching him and pulled her into a hug... he patted he back gently...

Taehyung: Shush....look at me princess ...I'm fine....breathe...calm down... 

Taehyung held her by her shoulders while she was simply staring, her hands shaking, her eyes were burning with rage and her breath was uneven like she was having a panic attack... she glared at Jungkook then she looked at Taehyung who was shaking his head probably asking her to not think about it....

Y/N: I-its all my fault...I-if I wasn't engrossed in my sorrow, in my life... I was so selfish...

Taehyung: Shush...its ok, you didn't know...and I'm fine.... are you kidding me, I have had worse....

Y/N: I... I cant believe this.... I was with him... Joon always wanted a boy who would respect our family... And I... What Have I done Tae...

Taehyung: Sh... I wont tell him... We wont tell him... Ill be with you.... Its all okay...

He said hugging her, his voice was calm...but his eyes glared with fury at Jungkook

Jungkook: I'm so sorry...I didn't know...*bow*

She ignored him... her full focus on Tae's wound...

Y/N: L-let me take a look...

Taehyung: No no...I don't trust you...you are the lousiest doctor I've ever met... Y/N--

Y/N gasped...when she saw the wound...

Y/N: ...that looks bad...and more like 3 stabs.....

She ran her hands through her hair and flipped the table beside her making us all flinch ...It was true, we messed up, we had wronged them, stabbed the Kims, when they were our old friends.....how were we going to wash this sin from our hands, all I could think was apologising... and so I did falling on my knees....

Jin: Y/N please.... calm down... It was a misunderstanding, I ask forgiveness from my brothers' side...

Jungkook: Hyung... what are you...

Jin: Shut up ....Please Ms. Kim....It has all been a big misunderstanding ....

Y/N: ...We will talk when my brother is awake... if you haven't already killed him.... did you kill him?.... huh?! did you hurt him when he was asleep?...

Taehyung glared at us... Jungkook was looking down... not able to speak out of shame, he had given Joon some scars while Joon was on bed... just to watch him bleed.... and it was obvious to her... she looked shocked... she was in disbelief... 

She didn't speak a word for few hours... she patched Taehyung up and went over to Namjoon checking his vitals when the doctors surrounding him panicked...

Doctor: Ma'am we are the doctors here...let us do our job...

Jungkook: Let her through...

Something was off...these doctors were giving us bad vibes....as Y/N went in they started leaving when she stopped them all...

Y/N:  What is this medicine?... wait a minute--

Her hoarse voice stopped everyone in their places and they were shaking

Jin: What happened....?

Y/N: ...they are giving him medicines to keep him asleep... 

I was worried now....I had no idea what was going on....she immediately started removing the needles from his hands...and wrote something down on the paper real quick while Jungkook grabbed one of the doctors

Jungkook: What the hell... Who told you to do that....?

Y/N: Get out....

She simply said looking at both of us Jeons... and we complied....meanwhile the guards got rid of the so called doctors...

Y/N: You 

*she pointed at Jimin and Jimin pointed at himself checking if it's him she has called* yes you,

Y/N: Are you a Jeon?

Jimin: Uh...no ma'am...I'm from the Park family....Park Jimin...

Y/N: Please get me these medicines...can you? Jeons are fucking useless....

Jimin's eyes were wide hearing her swear against the Jeons ...a mischievous smile crept up his face as he looked at his younger brother while Jungkook was eyeing Jimin with anger...Jimin looked dead in his eyes...while he gently took the piece of paper from her hand making sure to touch her skin while he was at it....Jungkook looked away in anger and it was a shocker how silent Jungkook had become all of a sudden....

She sat there patting her brothers head... comforting him in all ways possible...When she stood up confused and spoke....

Y/N: Jin? Where is Jiyoung?

Jin: at- at the hospital...

Y/N: Get her here...

She looks at the guards...and she spoke, our guards were listening to her more than they ever listened to me in days...

Y/N: Get her here secretly....they might try to harm her if they figure out we know....

Jungkook: Uh I'll go....is there anything else I can do?

Y/N: if anything happens to either of them I'll put you in hell myself... HEAR MEE?!

She yelled loudly at the guards but it was clearly meant for Jungkook....She was deadass threatening everyone....and my heart was at unrest slowly realising what we had done....

Y/N: Jin, can you call Jimin and let him know...

However she spoke to me in a lower with respect maybe because I was way older ..., and so did I..... I call him immediately while Jungkook left...

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 9.9K 48
"W-what is my fault? Why are you being like this? Do you hate me?" "You asked me what is your fault?! Because of your stupid action, I lost her! I lo...
9.5K 315 12
"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE JUNGKOOK!!!" you yelled at him "FINE !" He yelled back at you stomping out of the room and went out of the house *skip time Jung...
59.2K 2.7K 23
A story of a cute boy Kim Taehyung how have a huge crush on a great businessman Jeon jungkook and want to marry his crush as soon as possible but the...
444K 12.2K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...