Warmth Of Your Soul ✔️

By a_sidneetian

cast: Siddharth Nigam Avneet kaur Abhishek Nigam Vaishnavi Nigam Jaijeet Singh Reem Sameer After around h... More

introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
new cover
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 23
season 2

chapter 22

1.6K 119 11
By a_sidneetian

Double update!!! Second last chapter!!! Enjoy.......

They are happy, content. It was their first kiss.

Sid: come. Let's go. All must be waiting for u.

Avneet hesitated

Avu: siddu. Should I come? What if again something....
Sid:(cuts her) avi. I told u right.? We will fight over this together. Don't worry. I will take care of everything. U just be my side and don't leave me.

He said firmly.she smiled and kissed his forehead. He closed his eyes. Preserving the moment and also feeling of her lips on his forehead.

Avu: done

She smiled. Her eyes are twinkling like stars with happiness. Her brown eyes are shining with delight. Sid held her face in between in his hands and started caressing it. A blush crept on her cheeks. Not able to control his intense staring avneet look down shyly.

Avu: siddu.

She whispered.

Sid:  u know my name sounds so melodious when u call.

She is looking everywhere but him. His flirting is making her blush. She is enjoying it thoroughly but she won't say that to him.

Avu: are u seriously flirting with me? Here in a locked room?
Sid: I didn't lock the room. My love did.

' stupid avu. It back fired. Can't u choose ur words properly? ' thought avu.

Avu: come. Let's go I want to meet everyone.

This time he let her go for now. They went towards his car and sat together. Sid started driving. He took her hand in his and intertwined their fingers. Avu smiled and hold him tightly. He gave her a little squeeze and continued driving.

Ps: Ik! It's not their's. Just imagine it. 😉😗

They reached the mansion as everyone are present there only....

Sid: come let's go.
Avu: I am scared.
Sid: no one will say anything to u. As long as I am with u.

She nodded and they both went inside. Avneet hiding behind sid holding his hand tightly. He is giving her a little squeeze and also drawing small circles backside of her hand.

Sid: dada.

He called after coming into the living room. Everyone came to the living room as sid is taller than avu. Noone saw her.

Abhi: didn't u find her?

Avneet slowly came forward still holding his hand and looking to the ground.

Everything is silent. Avneet looked up and saw that everyone are looking at her with tears in their eyes. She looked at sid. He nodded. She ran towards vaishu and hugged her. Vaish hugged her back and started crying.

Vaish: u idiot girl. How can u leave me? Huh? How can u live ur sister. Don't u want to see ur niece or nephew. Hmm?

Avneet chuckled.

Avu: sorry.

She went and hugged Abhi.

Avu: I am sorry dada.
Abhi: I missed you bacha.

He said kissing the top of her head. She then went towards jaireem and hugged them both.

Avu: I missed u.
Jaireem: me too.

They all chuckled.

After sometime. Everyone sat on the couch and were talking. Suddenly

Abhi: why did run away without saying anything avu?

Avneet hesitated. She looked at sid not knowing what to say to them. She can't lie to them and at the same time she can't say the truth also.....  She looked at her laps playing with her fingers.

Avu: Rahul blackmailed me.

Before more questions can raise.

Avu: dada. I am hungry. Will u feed me?

She asked cutely. He nodded chuckling.

They all sat on the dinning table. After 3 weeks the dinning table is filled with happiness and laughter again......

Abhi: it's jaireem engagement tomorrow.
Avu: wohooo!!!!!!!!!! My best friend is getting engaged tomorrow....

She started squealing. Everyone laughed seeing her enjoyment. Sid thought 'u re so good at hiding   ur pain with that chirpy side of ur's avi. I won't u like this happily forever and I will make sure to punish Rahul Oberoi for what he did and doing to u..... '

All the arrangements are done. After all. It's jaireem's engagement.

Next day everyone went to the hall they booked. Almost the whole Nigam empire employees with their families and also their clients and investors are present in the party as jai is the CFO.

Reem's outfit!!!

Vaish's outfit!!!

Avu's outfit!!!

Everyone are looking great. All reached the hall. Avneet is nervous as she is not the type of girl who loves party and also crowd. Sid sensed it and went near her and held her hand.

Sid: u look breathtaking.

Avu blushed and mouthed a small thanks.

Sid: don't be nervous. U will be doing great.

She smiled at him and held his hand. Everyone are looking at the couple with awe. Dj is going on.

After few rituals. Reem's mom gave rings to jai and reem. Jai was about to pass the ring on Reem hand but avu pulled her back. Everyone looked at her shocked.

Avu: not so soon bro... Propose my best friend. I didn't see when u proposed her back. I want to see it now.  Plss bhai.

She used her puppy dog eyes which everyone can melt. Jai too melt and went on one knee. Everyone looked stunned.

Jai: I love you for who u are
   Because it would be impossible for me not to love u, I love you without any question, without calculation, without reason. Believe me when I am saying this to u from bottom of my heart.

Good or bad faithfully my heart and soul will be only yours. Trust me I am falling for u more everyday. I want all of u for myself.

So miss Reem Sameer. Will become Reem jaijeet.? Will u marry me?

Reem is in tears by now. Everyone was in awe.  She nodded a small yes and gave her hand he slipped the ring and she slipped the ring on his hand and kissed his forehead.

Avu: aww...... I envy u Reem. U got most romantic fiancee.

Reem and jai laughed at her. Sid looked at her raising a eye brow.

Sid: really? Am I unromantic to u?

He whispered near her ear huskily. A shiver ran down her spine.

Avu: ofcourse!

She said and went away.....

Everyone are enjoying the party. Suddenly.........

To be continued........

Cheers to all the jaireem fans.......

I need a shout out for making ur dream come true 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 12K 61
Read this beautiful college love story of a boy who was broken because his crush felt for someone else. There are following characters in the story: ...
112K 6.1K 115
" LET ME GO" he shouted at her. she came closer and held his jaw tightly " Do u think I will let u go that easily Abhi...I have spent freaking 6 ful...
307K 13.7K 34
UNEDITED. Avneet Kaur Nandra, who was a very bubbly girl but now is just a tortured slave by her parents or I must say Mr and Mrs Sharma now.. Sid...
94.4K 5K 35
𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙸𝚂 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝙰 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙼𝙴 this story is heart broken 💔 but..... At last happy ending... this story of sidneet 1. Siddharth Nigam as Sidd:...