Kiyotaka and Karma in Class D

By _ktaka_

After the White Room shut down, Kiyotaka and Karma was thinking of a plan on how to escape from Kiyotaka's fa... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Chapter 3

803 48 8
By _ktaka_

Kiyotaka POV

Class ended and some of my classmates had already left the classroom. I felt an intense gaze coming from the person sitting beside me. I sighed.

I turned my attention to Karma who was at the moment glaring at me, his eyes full of killing intent. I expected that much though.

Kiyotaka: "Can you calm down? You're making our classmates stare at us." I whispered to him and his glare only intensified after that. Such a troublesome person to deal with.

Karma: "And what if I don't do-" Before he could finish though, his stomach let out a loud growl and immediately after his face turned a shade of red.

Kiyotaka: "Well, it's obvious that you want to eat something first so how about we continue this at the cafeteria. I'm sure you're stomach will be very pleased of my suggestion." I said in a slightly mocking tone and I could see his eye visibly twitch in anger.

I stood up from my seat and started walking towards the door, not waiting for his response as to spite him more.

Karma: "You're going to pay for that, and I mean it in both sense of the context." His words were laced with venom as he spoke but I couldn't take his words seriously as I found it funny that he wants me to pay for his food.

Hirata: "Um... sorry if i'm disturbing you but do you mind if you introduce yourself?" Everyone turned their attention towards Karma and waited for his response.

Karma only got more annoyed by this but he soon concealed it and turned to Hirata with a huge grin on his face.

Karma: "Not at all. The name's Karma Akabane, and you are...?" He trailed off as he reached out his hand from his pocket and offered Hirata a handshake still grinning, Hirata smiled back at him and shook his hand.

Hirata: "Hirata Yousuke. It's a pleasure to meet you- Ah!" Hirata let out a pained scream as he clutched his hand looking in a lot of pain.

Karma started laughing nonstop and at the same time almost every girl in class started glaring daggers at him.

Karuizawa: "What did you do that for!? Hirata-kun was just asking for you to introduce yourself!" My girl- I mean one of the girls snapped.

Shinohara: "Yeah! He even asked nicely, what the hell is wrong with you!?" The person beside her shouted and soon enough, girls started firing insults at Karma.

Karma: "Hm? What do you mean by that? I barely applied any force in gripping his hand. Can't you see that he's just really weak?" Karma said in a mocking tone and the girls only got more furious by this and started insulting him again, but he remained unfazed by their insults and his grin only grew bigger.

So troublesome, he's gonna get the both of us expelled if he continues to act like this. Redirecting the topic though, shouldn't the girls help Hirata instead of insulting Karma right now? I mean he's still in a lot of pain as far as I can tell.

Yamauchi: "Hahaha! He can't even handle a simple handshake!" A boy stated from the opposite side of the classroom while laughing and he recieved a lot of glares from the girls aswell.

Karma turned his attention towards his seat with a curious look and started walking towards him.

Karma: "Then how about you do it?" He asked while reaching out his hand to him and he just smirked.

Yamauchi: "Hah! Okay, I'll do it. I'm not bragging but I broke someone's hand when I was shaking it once so be prepared!" Still having a smirk on his face, He grabbed Karma's outstretched hand and shook it.

Karma: "Hm... It seems like I underestimated you, you're stronger than I expected." Karma said with a shocked expression and the class was suprised by this aswell.

But unbeknownst to everyone else, behind his shocked expression lurks a mischievous smile.

Yamauchi: "Heh. I can break your hand right now, but i'm choosing not to- Ah! It hurts!" He screamed in pain and Karma started laughing like a maniac again.

Karma: "Pft! Look at your face! What did you say to that guy again? 'Can't even handle a handshake' was it? It's truly a statement that would fit you!" He cackled as he applied more force in gripping his hand.

The guy was now on the floor crying as he struggled to remove Karma's hand from his.

Yamauchi: "Agh! Fuck, it really hurts! Let go of my hand you freak!" He begged him with a fearful look on his face.

Karma showed a satisfied expression and finally let go of his hand. Right after that, he started walking towards the front of the classroom, going up to the podium with a indifferent expression on.

Karma: "I don't have the slightest intention of being friends with anyone in this class nor do I plan to help you idiots if you get in trouble so leave me alone and go fuck yourselves while you're at it." He stated with a smirk and everyone in the class was now glaring at him.

Shinohara: "Who said we wanted to be your friend, you psychopath!" The girl from earlier shouted.

Ike: "Yeah, what the uggo said! And why would we ever want your help!? You're probably dumb anyway!" A different boy shouted this time.

Shinohara: "Hey! Who are you calling an uggo, ugly!" The girl shouted angrily at him.

Ike: "And who are you calling ugly, uggo!" The guy shouted at her and the two started arguing, shouting insults to one another and completely forgetting the person they were supposed to team up on.

I covered my ears not able to take their shouting. They're like the typical old married couple that constantly fight from the books I've red.

Karma grew an irk mark at their nostop bickering and finally had enough of it. He slammed his hand at the board behind him making a loud bang which silenced the two and made everyone stiffen up.

Karma: "That's better, now to answer your question. I'll let you find that out yourselves, but I will give you idiots a hint as I am so gracious and I can see you all struggling to find it." He said matter-of-factly and the class grew an irk mark at his narcissistic behaviour but still everyone perk up their ears, readying themselves to what Karma was going to say.

Karma: "If everyone continues with their behaviour in class like earlier, then all of you idiots should get ready to be on your knees cause you're going to do a lot of begging if you want my help." He paused and turned to me.

Karma: "That is, if my theory is correct." Although it was inaudible, I was able to read his lips and make out of what he said. Does he have suspicions aswell?

Everyone was left confused, not able to understand what Karma just said. He gave a small nod answering the question I asked in my head before turning his gaze back to the class.

Karma: "Wow, you idiots really don't use your brain huh. I bet most of you don't even have one though." The class's confused atmosphere from earlier was nowhere to be found as the air was now replaced with pure anger and hatred for the laughing figure on the podium.

Karma turned away from the enraged class with a satisfied look on his face and started walking towards me at the doorway. But right at the moment he turned around, I saw something shining inside his blazer. That's not good.

Kiyotaka: "You're going to get us in trouble if you keep acting like that." I said to him as I started walking towards the direction of the cafeteria and he folllowed suit right behind me.

Karma: "There's nothing wrong with having a little bit of fun." He stated and I imagined him grinning while he was saying it, I let out a sigh at this.

Kiyotaka: "Cafeteria is about a few minutes away, do you want to explain what you meant in the classroom while we walk?" I asked keeping my gaze infront.

Karma: "No, let's talk about that later in the cafeteria. Anything else will do for now." He said and the perfect topic came to my head.

Kiyotaka: "Alright then. So how was your trip to Yokohoma?" I asked trying to hold the urge to turn around to see his face.

Karma: "That's not funny."

End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo! Let's just make this quick cause i'm embarrased to show myself here lol. I'm really sorry for not updating for over a year I think? Again, really sorry and will try to make up for lost time. I'll be updating the 'Kiyotaka Transfers to Class B' next so look forward to that. Thank you for reading and I'll see you all in the next chapter, peace out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 17.6K 87
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
75.7K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.3M 58.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
231K 10.7K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...