๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐š

By prioritiesnotsorted

โ€ โ€ โ™ก . . .๏น™ ๐Ÿฉน ๏นš ื‚ ๐“’ ๐–บอŸ๐—†อŸ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‹ โ™กโƒž ึบ ื… แŸน โ€ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ a currently open harry โ€... More

๐€๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐“๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐€ เฟ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ
โ€ LADY LAZURUS
โ€ THE DIM SUN
๐’๐‚๐„๐๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐’ เฟ เฟ”*:๏ฝฅ
โ€ MAKE YOUR OWN
โ€ ARRANGED MARRIAGE
โ€ CABIN IN THE WOODS
โ€ VALENTINE'S DAY
โ€ CAN WE PRETEND?
โ€ AMORTENTIA
โ€ THE YULE BALL
โ€ LATE NIGHT QUDDITCH
โ€ LOVE OR LOVE ME NOT
โ€ FRIENDS TO LOVERS
โ€ ANGST STARTERS
โ€ COMFORT STARTERS
โ€ WINTERY STARTERS

โ€ SUNNY RAVEN

139 4 11
By prioritiesnotsorted

⁺ ࣪.   𝚃𝙴𝙻𝙴𝙿𝙷𝙾𝙽𝙴𝚂  ˖ ࣪⭑
𝖮𝖱𝖨𝖦𝖨𝖭𝖠𝖫   𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖱𝖠𝖢𝖳𝖤𝖱    ˑ ֗ ִ
ˑ ִ ֗   ㅤᥫ : 𝟶2ㅤ | | | ㅤ૮ ˃̵֊ ˂̵ ა   ↴
𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐌: HARRY POTTER
[ 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐎 𝐄𝐑𝐀 ]

ִֶָ . ָ࣪ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍
── 𝑪𝑳𝑨𝑹𝑰𝑺𝑺𝑬 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑫𝑺𝑶𝑹 ──

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ­­­

⁺    ˚
. *  ✦ . 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ⁺   .⁺  ˚
. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .
.     ⁺ ⁺

ㅤ★. ##  ٬  . ꩜  𝐎𝐍𝐄 ; 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄
━━━ clarisse quinn windsor. 

ㅤ★. ##  ٬  . ꩜  𝐓𝐖𝐎 ; 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒
━━━ clare. ris. quinn. ↴
nicknames that students, friends, and acquaintances call her. the first two are shortened versions of her first name. then there's her middle name thought it is mostly used to mock her.
━━━ queen. spirit. my pride and joy. ↴
all nicknames given by her father. queen as to saying quinn and also because she's his only daughter. spirit because of her free spirit. the last one is whenever clarisse does something that makes her dad really proud.
━━━ raven. dads shadow. ris piss. ↴
raven comes from her eldest brother, gabriel, due to her wearing black theme outfits but also because he sees ravens to be the mischievous sort like her. dads shadow was given by all her sibling since clarisse has always looked up to her dad since she was small. she'd often times follow him around, sometimes even creeping up on him without his knowledge. the last one was given by her twin nathan and her younger sibling max. when she was younger, she was one to wet the bed constantly because she'd be too afraid of the dark to get out of bed and use the restroom.

ㅤ★. ##  ٬  . ꩜  𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ; 𝐀𝐆𝐄
━━━ same age as the weasley twins.

ㅤ★. ##  ٬  . ꩜  𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ; 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇
━━━ june twenty-one, 1978. zodiac sign is gemini.

ㅤ★. ##  ٬  . ꩜  𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ; 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄
━━━ sevenoaks, kent. (town in england)

ㅤ★. ##  ٬  . ꩜  𝐒𝐈𝐗 ; 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑
━━━ cisgender female. uses she/her/hers pronouns.

ㅤ★. ##  ٬  . ꩜  𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ; 𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘
━━━ bisexual with no preference.

⁺       ˚
.  *  ✦     .  BACKGROUND   ⁺   .⁺  ˚
.  *     ✦     .      ⁺   .
.      ⁺        ⁺

ㅤ★. ##  ٬  . ꩜  𝐎𝐍𝐄 ; 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘
━━━ clarisse was born in the more rural side of london where her father and three siblings resided in a humble two-story home. throughout the years, it was clear clarisse was quite the smart and curious child to the point her father had difficulties controlling her as she was quite the little devil. more so when inventing some chaotic idea with her fraternal twin, nathan. she wasn't one to stay still and it's assumed she got it from her father, warren, as he too was quite the outgoing soul that loved being outdoors and simply doing the most. though it can be assumed that he only acted as such for the sake of the children; after all, their mother had been murdered during the first wizarding war. a topic that was hardly spoken about, as if they all knew it would simply create tension between the family if brought up. therefore, they enjoyed their life without dwelling on the fact that their father would drink himself to sleep to forget the events that took place on that dreadful day. events he refuses to share with any of the children. just mentioning her is too much to bear.

so, when warren would be passed out on the couch or the door of his bedroom was locked with pre-made meals sitting on the dinner table, the siblings would go on small adventures of their own. due to them living in the rural area of london, there are some forests present in the area where no stone would remain unturned by the windsor children. the guide for these spontaneous trips tended to be clarisse due to her hunting at a fairly young age and learning about still trailing. after all, she was one to watch her father closely and hunting was one of his few hobbies to which clarisse wanted to learn more about. therefore, going for trips into the forest wasn't so terrifying as clarisse would always find the path back home. though the second reason her youngest sibling, max, was incredulous about going into the forest was about the possibility of being attacked by some feral animal. fortunately, that never happened and would instead spend their time skipping rocks, learning about certain plants, and even have fights with mud (grab mud and throw it at each other lmao). though there had been a couple of times someone would trip over a rock or, if one was as fortunate as nathan, roll down a hill. even so, it was a better way to kill time than sit around and wait for their father to wake up with a hangover.

their fathers drinking slowly became a problem once gabriel, the eldest sibling, pointed out to be one. it caused a lot of fights during dinner— broken plates, scratches on their wood table from piercing it with their eating utensils, screaming matches, wailing of max, etc. not all days were like this, but when they were, they were unforgettable days that yet no one brought up to not repeat the events. for the most part, or as clarisse chooses to believe, they had an enjoyable family dynamic. sure, some would bump heads here and there, but what family doesn't? they were all very much into family bonding and their favorite way to do so was either by playing quidditch or camping. usually it was the second thing given their limited amount of players. camping brought them together in the sense that they had to work together and be as pacific as possible for the sake of having a good time and not for everything to go to shit. there were bonfires, star gazing, and hunting being done since with their father being a muggle magic wasn't a thing that formed part of their life too heavily.

though because of the lack of magic, they were interested in it even more. seeing her older brother, gabriel, coming back and forth from hogwarts made clarisse quite envious. she wanted to learn magic just for the fun of it rather than for the academic side of it. and having their older brother refuse to give her his wand or do a little magic trick made her even more upset, hence why she would always give her older brother a difficult time with the help of nathan. it wasn't until her first year that she finally had her first taste of magic to then realize it wasn't all as magical as she thought it would be.

ㅤ★. ##  ٬  . ꩜  𝐓𝐖𝐎 ; 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘
━━━ clarisse is an independent, clever, and honest young girl. ever since she was a child, she was known to always want to do her things her own way and do them whenever. it was hard to make her oblige to rules, more so when growing up and living in a rural area where it was mostly her and her siblings. she's a very defensive and confrontational person who voices her thoughts if necessary or out of impulse. she reeks of sarcasm and quick witted insults, fairly mischievous and a full on tease who can yet be serious when necessary. she always stands her ground as she does not let herself be belittled by anyone nor lets anyone belittle others which makes her confident and sure of herself. she gets easily comfortable with people, making her fairly laidback and even careless. some would say she's a jokester, which she is under a few serious situations, but most of the time people just interpret her sarcasm as jokes. despite her witty attitude, she manages to show her love through encouraging words and physical love language. despite being so friendly, she's extremely competitive, her determination and pride can lead her to act recklessly and even selfishly. she can even take things too personal at a times since she hates losing. it makes her bitter and even envious but mostly disappointed with herself. therefore, she learns from her mistakes and is always trying to prove herself which makes her a hardworking person who will always give her full potential until she gets what she wants as she can be quite goal oriented. though it doesn't only apply to her studies as she's as well very involved when it comes to her relationships and the relationships of others. she cares very much about what's going on in their friend's life and wants to know everything, making her a bit noisy because of how often she interrogates people to get the full picture of whatever situation; who's dating who? who said what? who did what? etc. she'll even give her own advice which is often uncalled for but ends up being of great help, explaining why people don't find her as annoying as they might think they would. she has good intentions that are sometimes not executed in the best of ways.

ㅤ★. ##  ٬  . ꩜  𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ; 𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐓𝐇𝐒
━━━ playing quidditch—chaser.
━━━ maintaining secrets.
━━━ quick and agile on her feet.
━━━ marksmanship.
━━━ giving helpful advice.

ㅤ★. ##  ٬  . ꩜  𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ; 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐖𝐒 𓂃
━━━ her emotions cloud her judgement.
━━━ potions.
━━━ history of magic.
━━━ transfiguration.
━━━ mind her own business.

ㅤ★. ##  ٬  . ꩜  𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ; 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐒 𓂃
━━━ recognition for her work.
━━━ playing quidditch.
━━━ the smell of men's cologne.
━━━ the summer.
━━━ piercings.
━━━ shopping in hogsmeade.
━━━ gossiping.
━━━ dancing.
━━━ camping.

ㅤ★. ##  ٬  . ꩜  𝐒𝐈𝐗 ; 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐒 𓂃
━━━ liars.
━━━ losing in general.
━━━ intense heat.
━━━ ideology of pure-blood supremacy.
━━━ tension.
━━━ honey.
━━━ still hunting.
━━━ the rain.
━━━ snape's class/snape.
━━━ peer pressure.
━━━ underestimating her.
━━━ mentions of her mother.

⁺    ˚
. *  ✦ . RELATIONSHIPS ⁺   .⁺  ˚
. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .
.     ⁺ ⁺

ㅤ★. ##  ٬  . ꩜  𝐎𝐍𝐄 ; 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓 𓂃
━━━ fred weasley. ↴ [ it'll be brief bc my brain is fried ]
clarisse has been infatuated by the boy since their third year. she's always found him attractive and a fellow she throughly enjoyed talking to. after all, they were quite similar in the sense of their pursuit of adrenaline through their playful schemes; sometimes they would even compete to see who could pull the most wicked of plans of them all. though it was all playful banter, it was hard not to fall for the boy given his charisma and easiness to make the girl laugh. therefore, clarisse didn't take long to accept the fact she had a major crush on fred weasley. even so, she wasn't blatantly obvious about it for the sake of keeping their friendship to not deal with the awkwardness that followed after rejection. hence why during their sixth year the two had decided to attend the yule ball together as simple friends, but oh boy, emotions began stirring within clarisse with such force that it was hard to ignore.

it had been a night like no other and that included the days beforehand where they would practice their dancing in the common room with george as their singer and lee being their commenter by saying things such as "not bad fred, but clare, i assure you i'm way smoother with my feet." "ouch! the sixth time you've stepped on his toes, he won't even be able to dance by the end of this!" "freddie, hands are too low! i repeat: too low!" of course, this would earn him a smacking from both clarisse and fred for the relentless teasing. though secretly, clarisse sort of enjoyed it given her feelings were only growing stronger for the boy and the idea of getting used to lee's and george's teasing wouldn't be so bad. if they ever ended up getting together, of course, and if she ever fessed up.

then came their seventh year, which was quite eventful; for one, fred had completely stopped answering her letters and she had grown afraid that he had perhaps connected the dots that she was deeply enamored by him. therefore, to put a stop to all her intrusive thoughts, she immediately demanded an answer before discovering that it had been a simple precaution given the dark lord had returned. she was relieved but another part of her wanted to be done with this guessing game whether she truly had a chance with the boy or if it was just a one-sided thing. but because of her constant doubts, she was too afraid to speak her mind so she just continued the same friendliness she had kept for the past five years. it wasn't until being caught and having to suffer the consequences of forming part of dumbledore's army that the two had a truly intimate moment where there wasn't any joking around.

it was all done in the common room, sitting in front of the fire as they spoke of their future plans given it was their seventh year at hogwarts. it had been a thought clarisse hadn't paid mind to too often as she wanted to enjoy her time being a teenager with no dire responsibilities. thus, fred reveals his plans of running a joke shop alongside his twin. the idea didn't surprise her as she was well aware he was quite passionate about the artifacts he created to cause mischief. what did catch her off guard was the fact that that was going to be the last year she'd see fred, at least on the school grounds. she was upset but still excited for the boy and his upcoming projects; opening a business was no easy task, so she proposed herself to be as supportive as she could. though it seemed, for the first time, she couldn't hide her true emotions. she didn't want to admit that she had slight abandonment issues due to her mother's death, though of course, she hadn't chosen to die, it was a fear that had begun to linger for a while.

fred took notice of this, wondering if she didn't believe in him like he thought she would, or if there was possibly something deeper into all of it. when asked about it, she tried her best to shrug it off, but she is aware of how persistent the boy can be. therefore, with a bunch of "sorry" added to the mix, she confessed herself to the boy; how she sometimes spoke about him to his twin or a few members of the quidditch team. how she would allow herself to indulge in those small flirtatious comments and how she would squeal like a schoolgirl whenever remembering the night of the yule ball and so. during the whole revelation, she could hardly look him in the eyes given how much of a different person she was when in love; her confidence vanished, her teasing would only be empty words, and how she simply felt fuzzy all of the time.

she apologized because now didn't seem the time to confess her feelings; the dark lord had returned and fred was planning to leave hogwarts. even so, luck somewhat stayed on her side fore fred then stopped her ramblings with a kiss to which clarisse didn't pull away from because she had been simping over the boy for years. and guess what? he was simping, too! the war happens and fred doesn't die because i need my happy ending. <3 (fine i'll continue) feelings are confessed and, boom! they are now a bit of a long distance couple given clarisse does not dropout and continues her following year in hogwarts. of course, she would often stop by the joke shop to steal fred from the customers and to simply show her support as a loving girlfriend. she as well often visited the burrow and was one of the attendees of bill's and fleur's wedding, blushing at the mention of fred saying how he would let the guests of his wedding wear whatever they'd like as he stared her down.

kaboom! death eaters. clarisse then goes into hiding with the weasleys in aunt muriels home before having to return to hogwarts to fight the final battle. alternate universe where fred doesn't die because, again, i need my happy ending!! <3

ㅤ★. ##  ٬  . ꩜  𝐓𝐖𝐎 ; 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𓂃
━━━ warren windsor. muggle. age is forty three in his first appearance in the sorcerers stone. clarisse has always thought the world of her dad. she'd be one to often follow him around their home and watch intently whatever he would do and learn from him. not having a mother figure surely had a play in that. her father has always been laid-back and a mischievous kind of sort, a trait he's passed down to what seems the whole family, and which often bites him back in the ass. having to take care of three toddlers; clarisse, nathan, and max after their mother dying due to the first vicious wizarding war was no easy task. more so when warren was dealing with his own set of issues that revolved around survivors guilt and grief. he was never able to come to terms with his wife's death given he's a muggle and there was a war going on where he couldn't do anything because of that. as well because he believes to be the reason of his wife's death given she was a pure-blooded witch who was then labeled a traitor. therefore, whenever gabriel brings up the subject about their mother (as he was ten when she died) warren acts more grim. his free and easy personality going down the drain because it's a subject he refuses to speak about which incites a bunch of arguments between him and his eldest and youngest child. even so, he truly tries his best to make up for it by spending as much time as he can with his children; hunting, camping, watching movies, shopping, etc. he tries to show his love through gifts and bonding time, which are enough for clarisse and nathan, but not for the other two. the best he believes he can do is joke around with his children and protect them with tooth and claw for the sake to not repeat his mistakes. portrayed by jensen ackles. ↴

━━━ gabriel windsor. seven years older than clarisse. former hogwarts student—ravenclaw. gabriel was basically the second parent in the household given he was the eldest of four. a couple of things he learned and that were soon expected from him were cooking, cleaning, and changing clarisse's dirty bed sheets. he was quite strict with his younger siblings and was one to try his best to keep the home in order as much as he could. of course, the youngest would hardly ever listen to gabriel, more so clarisse and nathan who seemed to wreck havoc intentionally to get on their brothers nerves. it wasn't only them that would sometimes push him over the edge but also his father. warren has never been one to talk about the death of their mother that took place during the first wizarding war and he resents him for it. gabriel believes his father is acting selfishly by not telling the rest what their mother was once like. even more so when warren would get furious when gabriel would share stories about their mother given he has a small recollection of memories of her. being fed up of his fathers immature behavior, once he graduated from hogwarts, he proceeded to move out of the home to continue his studies as an arithmancer. he's always been good with numbers and essentially with everything as he's ultimately the brainiac of the family with the constant pursuit of greatness. portrayed by bryan dechart. ↴

━━━ nathan windsor. same age as clarisse (fraternal twins). current hogwarts student—slytherin. beater for the quidditch team. nathan and clarisse are a duo that benefits no one but them. much like the weasley twins, they are a mischievous duo that wreak havoc every other day. the two have been basically glued to the hip since the day they were born, given they are fraternal twins, and also because of how similar their personalities are. nathan is a witty, upbeat sarcastic boy who speaks to everyone as if they had been long time friends and who sometimes doesn't watch too much what leaves his mouth. he, too, is extremely competitive and someone who tends to work alone for the sake of recognition and praise. even so, he's very loyal and protective over his friends and, most importantly, his family. despite not often following the rules of his dad or his eldest brother, or anyone in general, he means good with his mischievous ways of keeping things lighthearted. therefore, it isn't to anyone's surprise to see the two siblings hanging around one another quite often. though because of their similar personalities, it is quite often the two tend to bump heads and be open about it; at this point, it isn't too surprising seeing the two bickering in the middle of the hallways while trashing down their hogwarts houses. portrayed by dylan o'brien. ↴

━━━ maxine windsor. one year younger than clarisse. current hogwarts student—hufflepuff. maxine or max, as he prefers being called, would be considered the calmest of the lot. calm in the sense that he doesn't consistently go out of his way to ruin someone's day by spraying them with pumpkin juice (perhaps because he's been once sprayed with pumpkin juice). though given the set of people he's surrounded by, he can sometimes pull a small harmless prank here and there just to get back at his older siblings. max is quite a diligent and curious boy who looks up to his eldest sibling, gabriel, for his astute behavior and ability to constantly think outside the box. plus, he sees him more of a paternal figure than his own father given he's one to never wanting to discuss the death of their mother unlike gabriel. max would often asks questions about their mother and what her last moments were like in the middle of dinner which would then create a great tension between the four. everyone but max, and gabriel before he moved out, would brush away the topic to then move onto something meaningless for the sake of their father. this would never sit right with max and would drive him to look for more answers by asking gabriel and this would get him into constant trouble with his dad who he clashed heads with the most out of all his siblings. it goes to show he can be quite sentimental and emotionally driven as he, too, can sometimes be a ticking bomb of negative emotions. portrayed by logan lerman. ↴

ㅤ★. ##  ٬  . ꩜  𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ; 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𓂃
━━━ angelina johnson.
━━━ alicia spinnet.
━━━ lee jordan.
━━━ seamus finnigan.
━━━ the weasley twins.
━━━ parvati patil.
━━━ ginny weasley.
━━━ lavender brown.
clarisse is a social butterfly and all but she considers the above her closest friends. majority she knows because of quidditch and others because of random conversations made during class that ultimately made them friends.

ㅤ★. ##  ٬  . ꩜  𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ; 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐄𝐒 𓂃
━━━ cormac mclaggen.
━━━ voldemort.
━━━ death eaters.
━━━ draco malfoy.
━━━ pansy parkinson.
━━━ umbridge.
one things most share in common is the whole pure-blood supremacy ideology that she does not agree with. after all, she is a half-blood. then there's umbridge who always seemed to "have a stick up her ass" as clarisse would say. then cormac is a boy who would make constant flirtatious comments towards the girl despite clarisse making it clear she would never date a snotty, ego-centric boy like him.

⁺       ˚
.  *  ✦     .  FANDOM SPECIFICS   ⁺   .⁺  ˚
.  *     ✦     .      ⁺   .
.      ⁺        ⁺

ㅤ★. ##  ٬  . ꩜  𝐎𝐍𝐄 ; 𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 𓂃
━━━ gryffindor.

ㅤ★. ##  ٬  . ꩜  𝐓𝐖𝐎 ; 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒 𓂃
━━━ half-blood.

ㅤ★. ##  ٬  . ꩜  𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ; 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐒 𓂃
━━━ a snowy owl.

ㅤ★. ##  ٬  . ꩜  𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ; 𝐁𝐎𝐆𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐓 𓂃
━━━ TBA.

ㅤ★. ##  ٬  . ꩜  𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ; 𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐓 𓂃
━━━ when one smells her in their amortentia, they will smell pine needles, sweet scent of flowers, and polish for her broomstick. as for clarisse, she would smell fizzing whizzbees, smoke, and some sort of homemade meal.

ㅤ★. ##  ٬  . ꩜  𝐒𝐈𝐗 ; 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐃 𓂃
━━━ aspen wood, unicorn hair, eleven and half inches, slightly yielding.

ㅤ★. ##  ٬  . ꩜  𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ; 𝐏𝐄𝐓 𓂃
━━━ brown owl named noctua.

⁺       ˚
.  *  ✦     .  APPEARANCE   ⁺   .⁺  ˚
.  *     ✦     .      ⁺   .
.      ⁺        ⁺

ㅤ★. ##  ٬  . ꩜  𝐎𝐍𝐄 ; 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌 𓂃
━━━ florence pugh.

ㅤ★. ##  ٬  . ꩜  𝐓𝐖𝐎 ; 𝐇𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑 𓂃
━━━ her hair is naturally black but she dyed it black during the summer of her third year to make it a more jet black.

ㅤ★. ##  ٬  . ꩜  𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ; 𝐄𝐘𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐑 𓂃
━━━ green.

ㅤ★. ##  ٬  . ꩜  𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 ; 𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𓂃
━━━ five ' four.

ㅤ★. ##  ٬  . ꩜  𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ; 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐒 𓂃
━━━ she has a low, raspy voice. she snorts when she laughs. her ears are pierced to the max; she has a helix, industrial, daith, tragus, and an orbital alongside the standard lobe. in her sixth year is when she gets a side labret piercing hoop.

ㅤ★. ##  ٬  . ꩜  𝐒𝐈𝐗 ; 𝐘𝐔𝐋𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐄

⌗ 𓂃 𝗨𝗣 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧, 𝗦𝗢𝗟𝗘𝗜𝗟! 𖥔༌ ᰷ ﹅

   ‍             ‍      ‍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 71 15
REQUESTS OPEN Round 4... Began: January 22nd 2024 Completed:
29.1K 599 14
"๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ด, ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ." ***** ๐ŸŒธ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฎ๐๏ฟฝ...
26.6K 699 26
"๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐จ๐œ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‰๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐…๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ. ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ...
7.9K 332 47
Last in the series of A Father Thank you for reading all 4 books so far and I hope you enjoy this last book as well