The Idol's Daycare (KDA x Mal...

By BlackTalonCr0w

An average daycare worker finds himself taking care of four of the world's most famous pop idols kids. Can he... More

Chapter 1- Introductions
Chapter 2- Apartment Pals
Chapter 3- Shattered
Chapter 4- Their First Day
Chapter 5- Confrontation
Chapter 6- Dancing Fever
Chapter 7- Little Trouble Maker
Chapter 8- Drama Queen
Chapter 9- The Saturday
Chapter 11- The Outing Part 1
Chapter 12- The Outing Part 2
Chapter 13- Close Call
Chapter 14- House Tour
Chapter 15- Confession or Confusion?
Chapter 16- The Ninja's birthday
Chapter 17- Big Moves
Chapter 18- Cooking with feeling
Chapter 19- A SpOwOoky OwOky Night
Chapter 20- Love Fever
Chapter 21- Unexpected Arrivals
Chapter 22- "Friendly" Competition
A/N: 100k Q and A
Chapter 23- A Family Talk
Chapter 24- A very Merry KDA Christmas
Chapter 25- Strays
Chapter 26- Roll your D20
Chapter 27- (Y/n) "Silverhand" (L/n)
Chapter 28- Bulls and Horns
Chapter 29- The Lake (+18!!! NSFW)
Chapter 30- No S'More Please
Chapter 31- Cake by the Lake
Chapter 32- Lucid
Chapter 33- Lost in the city
Chapter 34- Enrollment
Chapter 35- Interview with the Devil
Epilogue
Shorts: Driver's Ed
Shorts: Talent Show

Chapter 10- Sister's calling

24.7K 580 305
By BlackTalonCr0w

(A/n: And we have broke into 11k+ views. Thanks to everyone who's read and stopped by to read and vote on the story! Truly you guys are amazing! Thanks for taking the time to give this book a chance! I hope you enjoy the chapter.)

You sat at the table and you started eating the katsu curry that was in front of you. You took a bite and it was delicious.

You: "Oh this is very good Kai'sa!"

Kai'sa: "Thank you (Y/n)! I'm glad you like it!"

You continued to eat and enjoy your meal. The silence wasn't awkward at all but yet nice and relaxing.

Evelynn: "So (Y/n). Tell us about yourself."

You: "Oh umm... What do you want to know?"

Evelynn: "Well we know about your education, skills, and your previous applications. But we want to know you personally. Like your family, hobbies, social life, anything we don't know about you."

You: "Oh, well. I like video games, music, and reading. Nothing out of the ordinary. I live with my best friend Seraphine, and me and her have been inseparable at birth because of our moms. We're friends with some other people in our apartment as well. There's Sett, he's a wolf vastaya and he lives with his girlfriend Irelia. She's like the mom of our group. There's also Jinx, she lives a floor above us. She's kinda wild but we love her."

Akali: "That's pretty cool dude! They all sound like good friends!"

You: "Yeah, they are all pretty good friends!"

Ahri: "What about your family? I'm sure you're still in contact with them."

You: "Yeah, I still talk to my mom and older sister once in a while. They know I'm alive and well."

Kai'sa: "What about your father?"

You: "... Ah, well my dad died when I was young..."

Kai'sa: "Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't know!"

You: "No it's fine! It's been a while and plus how else would you have known! Yeah... He died from cancer when I was only in elementary school. I don't remember a lot from that time except that I missed him a lot when I was going into middle school. Thankfully Seraphine was always there to cheer me up."

Evelynn: "Well, I'm glad that you weren't alone during that time. I'm sorry for your loss dear."

You: "It's fine, it was a long time ago. I've learned to accept it and move on. I'm sure he would be proud of who I am now."

Ahri: "I'm sure he would be very proud of you (Y/n)."

You: "Thank you Ahri."

As you continued to eat you then felt your phone vibrate in your pocket. You check to see who it is and see it's your sister Syndra calling.

You: "Sorry, I got to take this."

Evelynn: "No go ahead, take your time."

You excuse yourself from the table and go into the hallway to answer the call.

You: "Hello? Big sis?"

Syndra: "Hello! Baby brother! I'm just letting you know that me and Mom are coming down from Seattle to visit for the week!"

You: "Oh cool! I would've liked to know a bit beforehand but when will you be coming?"

Syndra: "Tomorrow! Can we stop by your place?"

You: "Sure you can, I'll just have to let Seraphine know."

Syndra: "Oh! I'm sure she won't mind! She's practically family to us!"

You: "That is true. Well, what are you and mom planning to do for the week?"

Syndra: "Well of course visit you and pester you. But also go around LA again and see some sights and do things we didn't get to do last time."

You: "Okay, do you and mom have a place to stay?"

Syndra: "Yeah, we booked a hotel not too far from where you live. Also you should be at the airport around 11:30 am to pick us up."

You: "Sounds cool, well I'll see you soon!"

Syndra: "I hope to see you soon baby bro!"

As you were about to hang up the phone you felt something crash into your leg.

Ina: "Mr.(Y/n)! Where were you! I was worried you left us!"

You: "Oh! I'm sorry Ina. I went to eat dinner with your mom and the others. I'm on a call right now Ina."

Syndra: "Hold on... Where are you, if not your apartment?"

You: "Oh, I got hired to babysit some of my kids from my daycare."

Syndra: "But doesn't your daycare open on the weekends?"

You: "You wouldn't believe me if I told you who it was."

Syndra: "Hold on... I'm calling you on facetime."

Your sister ended the phone call and then you got a call on facetime. You answered it and you saw your lovely older sister. She was only older by a couple of years.

Syndra: "That's a very nice looking house!"

You: "You should see it from the outside."

Ina: "Mr.(Y/n)! Who's that!"

You: "Oh, give me a second sis."

You pick up Ina with your other arm that way Ina could see.

You: "Ina this is my big sister Syndra, Syndra this is Ina."

Ina: "Hello! You look very pretty!"

Syndra: "Awww, well aren't you a little sweetheart!"

Ina: "Mr.(Y/n)! Are you going to sleep over?"

You: "I can't Ina, I need to go back home. Besides I don't think your mom would allow me too."

Akali: "What wouldn't I allow?"

You turn to see Akali leaning against the corner of the hallway.

You: "Oh hey!"

Akali walks closer and grabs Ina from you.

Akali: "Who are you talking to?"

You: "My sister, say hi."

Akali: "Hello there! I'm Akali!"

Syndra's mouth drops and she can't believe her eyes.

Syndra: "Wait! That's Akali from KDA! (Y/n)! Where are you!?"

You: "Let me show you!"

You walk out of the hallway with Akali and back to the kitchen table. There you could see the girls were awake and eating their respective dinners.

You: "Syndra meet KDA and their daughters!"

You hold the phone to get yourself and everyone into the picture. The look on Syndra's face was priceless, in total shock and awe. She couldn't believe her baby brother was spending dinner with four pop idols and their kids.

Ahri: "Hello! Nice to meet you! Your brother is one of a kind!"

Kai'sa: "Hi! Your brother takes good care of our kids and is so nice!"

Evelynn: "Hello, (Y/n) here is quite the hard worker and is I'd say the best."

Syndra: "*In Russian* MAMA! (Y/N) is seeing pop idols!!!"

You: "Wait! Stop! Syndra!"

Suddenly you could see Syndra run in her home that she shared with your mom and bring your mother Sejuani onto the screen.

Sejuani: "*In Russian* (Y/n)! What is this?! Who are these women?! Why do they have kids?! Are you the father?! I swear to god I will beat the living hell out of you boy!!!"

You: "Mom! Mom! Calm down, Syndra is being over dramatic! I'm just working for them mom. We're friends and their kids go to the daycare I work at. They just hired me for today."

Sejuani: "Syndra! Don't scare me like that! Stupid girl! See! At least your brother has candidates! You can't even hold a boyfriend, much less find one!"

Syndra: "Mom! Stop!"

You laughed a bit out loud.

Syndra: "Don't you start too!"

You: "Okay! Okay! I'm sorry."

Sejuani: "(Y/n) dear, we'll be visiting for the week. I expect to see my baby boy! That apartment better be clean! Oh and tell Seraphine we say hello!"

You: "I will mom. I will see you soon."

Sejuani: "You better boy. I love you."

You: "I love you too mom."

Syndra: "Well we gotta go to bed to catch our flight! See you soon bro! Love you!"

You: "Love you too Syndra."

Syndra then waves goodbye and hangs up the call. You turn back to the girls and KDA.

You: "Sorry about that! I didn't mean for it to escalate that far."

Evelynn: "It's fine dear, but very kind of you to introduce you to your family."

You: "Oh, you're welcome. I know my sister is actually a big fan of your work so I thought it would be fun to show her."

Ahri: "So they're coming to visit?"

You: "Yeah, they usually do so every month. My sister's job pays well enough that she can do so. My mother works at the zoo up in Seattle and takes care of the animals. But they don't really need her most of the time."

Kai'sa: "Well it's good that you get to see them often."

You: "Yeah, I mean I do enjoy being with them."

Akali: "Oh I have an idea if you're up to it!"

You: "Sure what is it?"

Akali: "Well, why don't you invite your friends and family here and we can have a little party!"

You: "It sounds great but why a party?"

Akali: "Why not a party!"

You: "Well I was wondering if it was someone's birthday."

Kai'sa: "Actually this Tuesday it'll be Ina's 3rd birthday. We were wondering if you wanted to come to that as well! We could just wait till then to invite everyone!"

Akali: "A better idea!"

Ina: "Mr.(Y/n)! You have to come to my birthday party okay!"

You: "Of course I will Ina, I wouldn't miss it for anything in the world."

Ina: "Yay!"

Ahri: "How about we just go and eat out tomorrow with your family? We can show them around LA and stuff!"

Evelynn: "That actually doesn't sound like too bad of an idea Gumiho."

You: "Yeah, that sounds like fun! I'll let them know. Is it okay if I bring my best friend?"

Kai'sa: "Of course we'd love to meet her!"

You: "Sounds great! It looks like two of the seven days my family is here is planned for them already! Thanks guys!"

Evelynn: "It's nothing dear, just be sure to be on time for these appointments."

You: "I promise I will."

You took a look at the time it was almost 11pm.

You: "I gotta go home. It's getting pretty late huh."

All of the girls: "Nooooo!"

They all leave the kitchen table and hug you by the legs.

Mai: "No you can't go!"

Deanna: "We won't let you!"

Leah: "Just sleep here with us!"

Ina: "Yeah! Sleep over! Sleep over!"

You kneel to hug them and pat each of their heads.

You: "I'll see you girls tomorrow. I promise. But I need to go home now."

You stand up and they all just look sad as they go back to the table. KDA walks you to the front of the door to see you off.

Kai'sa: "Thank you once again. I hope you had fun."

You: "I did, and I don't mind doing it again for you."

Ahri: "Well thank you again anyways. See you tomorrow."

Akali: "See you dude! Looking forward to it!"

Evelynn: "We'll take you up on the offer dear. Drive safe and see you."

You just wave them goodbye and walk back to your car. You get in and drive home. When you get back to the apartment you could see everyone inside and lock eyes with you.

Jinx: "So how did it go~?"

You: "It was really nice! The girls were great and I had dinner with KDA."

Sett: "Wow! What a lady killer!"

Irelia: "I'm glad it went well (Y/n)."

Seraphine: "Pictures! Do you have pictures?"

You: "Yes I do, and to let you know. Syndra and my mom are coming down for the week. I'm picking them up tomorrow. I also got a surprise for you."

Seraphine: "Oh nice! And what's the surprise?"

You: "You get to hangout with KDA tomorrow."

Seraphine: "... WHAT!? REALLY?!"

Seraphine ran to her room and started digging through her closet.

Seraphine: "I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO WEAR!!!"

She then runs back out into the living room.

Seraphine: "Are there any stores open right now?!"

Jinx: "It's like midnight."

Seraphine: "OH I'M DOOMED! THE CHANCE TO MEET MY IDOLS AND I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING CUTE TO WEAR!"

You: "Relax, I'm sure they'll be okay with anything."

Seraphine: "I CAN'T JUST RELAX!"

You: "Don't worry, I'll be there and so will Syndra and my mom."

Irelia: "Oh! Introducing the in laws! How bold of you!"

Sett: "Big man making big moves!"

Jinx: "Go get'em (Y/n)!"

You: "God, why do I put up with all of you?"

Seraphine: "No time! Help me pick something out!"

Seraphine then drags everyone into her room.

You: "I hope she's going to be alright by tomorrow..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 393 70
(slight blog and may contain some 18+ in future chapters) I don't own the right to Akali, Ahri, Evelynn and Kai'sa they belong to league of legends o...
1.8K 56 5
Death, Life, Redemption, Betrayal, Family, Friends, Enemies, Rivals. A journey in the shoes of a boy, a soldier, two souls fighting for what they lov...
149K 2.6K 40
In a World created by the ever flow of Life and death, [Y/N] a 25 year old in a world of magical superpowers, cities of beauty and people of all uniq...
26.8K 771 8
You come from a troubled past that you'd rather leave in the past where it belongs as you try to live a normal life alongside your best friend Seraph...