One Kiss [BoyxBoy]

由 SweeDee

Hayward University is known to be the capital college consisting of homosexuals, bisexuals, and lesbians. Wit... 更多

One Kiss [BoyxBoy]
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELEVE
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

9.6K 429 203
由 SweeDee

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

"Your what!" my mother screamed.

"You can't be...you can't be gay!" my father spat out with disgust written clear across his face.

My hand on Theo's waist tightened, my jaw clenched. I wanted to punch my father so bad. I hated his guts. I hated my mother's guts. I just hated them both. I knew that once my parents found out it was going to be bad. I didn't think we would have to face them this early.

Theo stayed quiet, unsure of what to do. I felt terrible to have him with me at this moment. I didn't want him to see me like this especially in front of my parents but it was bound to happen one day and that day happens to be tonight.

"So what if I am," I gritted through my teeth.

"So what? So what?" my mother shouted gaining a some audience.

"Fabes, Theo, I knew you two would be at the foods," Cleo laughed as she walked up to us. Her laugh soon died down when she saw our faces. "What's wrong?"

"It's nothing Cleo," Theo quickly said nonchalantly.

She raised a brow at me and Theo, not believing him. She turned to face my parents, "Oh hello there," she greeted and smiled.

My mother crossed her arms, burning those hateful eyes at me and Theo and replied not taking her eyes off us, "Cleopatra," she nodded.

My father on the other hand just grunted and seethed with disgust as he looked at me.

God I really want to sock the shit out of him right now.

"Okay what's going on here?" Cleo asked.

Theo sighed and ran a hand through his hair and whispered to Cleo, "That's Fabian's parents," he mumbled.

Cleo cocked a brow, "Oh really. Fabes why didn't you tell us who your parent were?" she whispered back.

"I didn't think it would matter," I replied flatly.

"It doesn't but it sure helps," she said mumbled.

The three of us were huddled into somewhat a small circle chatting amongst us but was interrupted by my father.

"Fabian don't be rude, your mother and I are right here," he snapped.

"I'm sorry but I didn't know we were even having a conversation. It's rude to interrupt people who are," I retorted, snapping back at him.

Yeah I was probably being a huge asshole but I can't help it. My parents just make me like this. I can't stand being in the same room as them let alone breath the same air. That's how much I dislike them. Is that wrong of me? To dislike your own parents who treat you like you don't exist only when they want to?

"Excuse me?" my mother gaped at me.

"You heard me," I shrugged.

"I knew this is going to be a bad night," Theo dropped his head shaking it and mumbling to himself.

I don't know if he meant for me to hear it or not but either way I did.

"Everything's going to be fine," I lied, whispering in his ear.

He rolled his eyes, "Right."

"I should probably leave you guys," Cleo whisper yelled at us. She turned to my parents, "I'm sorry, I'll just be on my way," Cleo said. She looked at Theo and I once more mouthing the words 'good luck' before making her way out of sight.

"I think we're done here," I said. I began to pull Theo with me away from my parents but was stopped in my tracks.

My mother put her hand up, "We are not done here," she said sternly.

"What do you want," I said dryly.

"We're taking you home. You will no longer attend Hayward," my father ordered.

I scoffed, "I am an adult. You can not and will not make decisions for me."

"You will come with us!" my mother shouted.

"No!" I said firmly.

"Is this because of your little boyfriend," she spat, venom lacing her words.

"No it's not."

"Of course it is! What else can it be? You're coming with us and that's final."

"And if I don't? What are you going to do?"

Her lips were set in a straight, grim line, "Or we'll take you out of the inheritance."

I barked a laugh, "Ha! Go ahead. I don't need your money," I grounded out. "See if I'll care."

"Fabian I am not playing around here!"

"Does it looked like I'm playing around as well!"

By now the entire room was staring at us, ease dropping in our conversation. Our voices boomed over the slight music being played in the background by the orchestra hired.

"I'm setting you up for marriage with the Hendrick's daughter. That will take care of you being gay."

I felt Theo stiffen from my mother's words. Did he think I would let my parents win this and have me marry some stuck up rich girl? That is never going to happen.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me! I'm a fucking adult for Pete's sake! And you can't change me being gay," I shouted the last bit so loud the music stopped.

"Watch your language!" my father interrupted, "this is your mother we're talking about."

"So what? I don't give a damn who this woman in front of me is. All I know is that I sadly came of our her fucking vagina!"

"Fabian!" my parents both cried out.

"Fabes," Theo pulled on my arm. I glanced at him and he shook his head in a 'don't do this' way.

Too late, I had to tell them how I really felt. Sure they were my parents who gave me birth but did they ever really cared about me? No. No once they said happy birthday since I started middle school or came to any of my football games, or parent/teacher conferences, hell they didn't even come to my freaking high school graduation! I was the only one at school with no family member waiting outside of the ceremony with flowers or balloons to congratulate me.

Do you know how much that hurts? To know that your own parents don't care about you?

When I was little, I waited every single night for them to come home and to just tuck me in bed, or hold me and hug me just once but they never came. Yeah you can say I was a neglected child.

All they cared about was money money money. I listened to them and followed their every orders and demands and what do I get in return? Jack shit. They left me alone with butlers and nannies every single day until I left them for Hayward. So did I give a damn about them, fuck no!

This is one reason I would never leave Theo. I will devote my life to him and not neglect him like my so called parents did to me. He is mine to love and they will not take him from me.

"The only person I'm going to marry is Theo," I said sternly. I squeezed his waist to reassure him that I would never leave him. He looked up at me and smiled wryly.

My mother barked a laugh and sneered at me.

"You can't marry a guy! It's against nature..against God!" my father replied.

"Are you seriously pulling that religious shit on me," I said incredulously.

"Fabes," Theo warned.

His eyes wandered around the room and sure enough all eyes were on us. I didn't care though, my parents were and are going to get a piece of my mind.

"No Theo, I have to," I said looking desperately at him. I lifted his chin and forced him to look up at me. Stroking his cheek with my free hand I kissed his soft lips passionately.

"That is just disgusting," my father's voice rang clearly through my ear.

I snapped my eyes on him, anger boiling up inside me as I looked at this person called my father.

"If you don't like what you see then get out of my face," I snapped back eagerly.

His mouth stayed shut but his hard gaze stayed firm on me.

"Who is this person anyway?" my mother spat. "He probably only wants you for your money," she snorted. "Did you know my son is the heir to a multi-billion dollar corporation? No? Well of course you know, that's why you're with him, for his money aren't you."

I felt Theo's grip on my arm tighten. His jaw clenched and lips set to a grim line.

"It doesn't matter who I am, I love your son. I don't care if he's filthy rich or homeless living off the streets. I care for him and love him with all my heart. I'd do anything for him even if I have to give my life for him," he stated calmly.

My mother laughed in annoyance, "That's what they all say. They say they love you in front of your face then once you turn around they backstab you just like that." She averted her gaze to me, "Do you honestly think he loves you Fabian? Honey, the only true people who love you is me and your father."

Now it was my turn to laugh. "Are you serious? This is a joke right? And how would you know Theo would do that to me? You don't know shit about him. He would never do anything to hurt me."

"I call them like I see them," she retorted.

"In all due respect Mrs. Sparks, I don't think you should be saying anything," Theo snapped, "You should really get your facts straight before judging anyone."

"Then tell me who you are," she narrowed her eyes at him.

He let out a sigh, "I can assure you I'm not a gold digger Mrs. Sparks. If you truly love your son you shouldn't be forcing and threatening him like this."

"Do not lecture me about my own son!" she snapped.

He shrugged casually, "I'm not, just stating what seems to be the truth."

I couldn't resist but laugh, shaking my head since well for one it was true.

The venom lacing my words didn't go unheard as I began to speak, "I know Theo loves me, he loves me for who I am. You two," I paused, my index finger pointed at my mother then father, "on the other hand do not love me."

My father was about to speak but I cut him off, "And do not say I'm wrong. I'm sick and tired of being your oh so perfect role model of a son. This is my life and I'll live how I want, with or without your consent so don't you lecture me on who truly loves me. Theo is the only person that truly loves me and I know that for a fact."

"What in the world is going on here!" we all looked at Mrs. Crane who looked confusedly at us. Cleo and Mr. Crane were right behind her.

"Thank goodness you're here Francis," my mother said in relief.

"What's going on Dorothy?" she asked.

"Please take this person out of here," my mother pointed at Theo.

"What?" Mrs. Crane looked at my mother incredulously.

"Yes! Him! I don't how he got in here but he's being very rude and disrespectful. I do not want to be in the same room as this person," she blabbed.

"No way!" Mrs. Crane blurted.

"Francis!"

"He's my son!"

"What?" my mother breathed out.

Mrs. Crane came up to Theo and placed a hand on Theo's shoulder while Mr. Crane came to my side, "Yes this is my son," she said sternly.

My parents looked at her in shock but quickly masked their faces to a blank expression.

"You guys alright?" Mrs. Crane asked.

We both nodded, "We're fine," Theo replied.

"Doesn't seem like it," Cleo mumbled, "We heard all the screaming and yelling from outside the hotel."

"Yes indeed. So can anyone tell us what is going on here?" Mrs. Crane asked looking directly at Theo.

"We're just having a little conversation," he chuckled uneasily.

I rolled my eyes at him, "Long story short, my parents hate gay people."

"Parents?" Mr. Crane asked.

I nodded sadly and my grip around Theo tightened once again. He placed his hand on my mine and squeezed it making me relax a bit.

"And what's wrong with gay people?" Mr. Crane asked my parents.

"It goes against God," my father retorted.

"Ahhh yes. It goes against him but if he didn't want people of the same sexuality to love each other than why did he let it happen? Besides this is not your life, it's your son's. He is old enough to make his own decisions and I think it's time to let him decide what he wants to do with his own life."

"You must be joking Timothy. He is my old child, my only son, I will not allow my son to be gay!"

"And so be it! Theo is my only son and I'm fine with him being gay. His happiness is my happiness and I will not let people like you destroy his happiness!"

"Well that's your son not mine!"

"Fabes is just as part of my family and like Theo I won't let you strip him away from his happiness."

"He's not your son!"

Mr. Crane's hands curled into fists, "Look Harris, Fabes can be anyone's son for all I know and I'll still protect him like he's my own. I'll protect him from people like you, you homophobic bastard. Who knew you would be like this."

"How dare you call me a bastard!" My father plunged at Mr. Crane, knocking him down to the ground.

"Shit!" I shouted. I rushed towards my father and pried him off Mr. Crane. Theo help his father up and shoved him behind his back. I faced my father and glared at him, pushing him away slightly back to my mother.

"You're protecting him!" my father snapped, "I'm your father!"

"You're not my father! And you're not my mother!" my glaring eyes burned deep into them. "I have no parents," I said dryly.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. Glancing back I saw Theo's piercing eyes staring at me. I looked back at my parents, their faces were matching with both blank and unphased expressions. Just as I thought, they didn't love me. I was just conceived to take over their business and to continue their legacy.

It felt good to release all that anger and tension I had over my parents. I've never felt better than I had before. I finally spoke what was really in my heart about how I felt about them and I was able to all thanks to Theo. Without him I wouldn't have the guts to say all that. He changed me, he changed me for the better.

"This is all your fault!" my mother screamed. "This is because of your disgusting son! He made my son like this!" venom lacing her words as she spoke.

Before anyone knew it Mrs. Crane slapped my mother straight across the face. My mother stumbled to the floor, grabbing her left cheek. She snapped her head at Mrs. Crane, "How dare you slap me!"

"How dare you say that about my child! Fabian is your son for God's sakes! You should love him for the way he is. Get out! Cleo get the security guards now!"

"This is not over!" my mother said warningly. She grabbed my farher's arm as dragged him out of the building.

Everyone was silent as they left. All eyes were still on us. Irritation was getting the better of me and I snapped, "Show's over!"

The crowd soon dispersed and continued on with their own conversation which I'm sure was most likely about us anyway.

"Are you okay," Theo asked worriedly.

I nodded and sighed pulling him into a hug. He rubbed my back and hugged my tighter.

I broke away from the hug when a firm hand patted my back. Mr. Crane gave me a small smile, "Fabes, your parents may not accept you but I know we do."

My eyes began to water as I stared at the couple before me. "Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Crane."

"What did we say earlier?" Mrs. Crane joked, "call us mom and dad."

I chuckled and nodded. "Thanks mom and dad," my voice cracked.

I was soon engulfed into their arms. Hot fresh tears trickled down my cheeks as I felt their warm embrace around me.

I may have lost my real parents but I gained new ones. Ones that would love me like their own and for who I am.

"Why don't you take Fabes home Theo," Cleo said. "The party still has a long ways to go and I'm sure Fabes isn't in the mood."

"It's really fine," I said.

"No it's not," Theo said, "let's go home." He smiled and cupped my cheeks in his hands. He wiped my tears away and leaned in, kissing me.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

317K 10.8K 50
Follow Emery and Gracen on their rollercoaster of love after high school. Gracen is given a big opportunity, but is it worth it if it means life with...
2.7K 224 56
[ Sequel to "Lonely And Confused" ] "Bewilderment came with discovery, but then I had recalled that it always was." Claire is a freshman at Fair Cree...
211 4 13
One photo. One photo changed everything for Marley. A simple post of a photo on facebook sparked a complicated love between Marley and Lauren that go...