Baby Mama

By JENLISAblinks100

This is a PG version of the story. If anyone remembers the original one they already know what the story is a... More

Cast
Lisa music career
Our break up
Let me in again
Going to be a long trip
Arrived to Greece
Sandcastles
Nervous
Back to life
Studio time
No staying over
Confession
Clubs=Bad News
Locked in her room
Space
I like me better
Rap Beef
Don't Know What To Do?
It's not always about him!
I want to spend the day with you
He is Bad News
Wecome to the family
Late
Fool
Change of plan
Am I Ugly?
Better now
Arrested
Flowers From an Ex
Hangover
Just a threat
Party invitation
 Collaboration
Just Believe Me
Last minute change
Bad at Love
Mine
Perfect
Everyone but us
Honesty
Irene Mom
Fan club
Epilogue

Date nights

2.6K 67 7
By JENLISAblinks100

Lisa PoV

To prove to Jennie that I have grown up, I decided to let the childish stunt Jay did go, not because I don't care it's because Jennie wants me to.

If it was up to me I would of got my Friend Ten and my brother Bambam to go and kick his ass. I was going to do that but going behind Jennie's back isn't a good thing to do. With my history with Jennie, lying to her and going behind her back isn't a grown up thing to do.

Jennie was sleeping next to me.
Everyone has planned on going out on a date today. Me and Ella are the only ones staying home because Jennie has some work to do. She has a photoshoot for W magazine.

Ella is currently having breakfast with Bambam, I told Bambam to take Ella this morning so Jennie can get her full rest. She normally gets really tired when she gets back late from a photoshoot, I want to watch a movie with her when she gets back because everyone else is going out on a date.

I feel Jennie move in my arms.

Jennie: Lisa?

Jennie says as she rubs her eyes.

Jennie: what time is it? Is Ella awake?

I smile at my nini. She's so cute.

Lisa: it's only 10am and Ella is with Bambam eating breakfast.

Jennie shoots up.

Jennie: Lisa it's 10am, I need to get ready I have a photoshoot today.

Jennie began to go into work mode.

I massage her shoulders and she begins to relax.

Lisa: your photoshoot is at 2:30pm, you have enough time honey.

I lay Jennie back down with me.

Jennie: I don't normally sleep in Lisa you know that, my baby Ella also needs me.

I look at her with uwu.

I cuddle with Jennie

Lisa: babe don't worry about Ella, just relax.

Jennie nods

Jennie: fine, you win for the first time in your life.

I smirk and peck her lips.

Lisa: if you don't want to go to sleep maybe I can get some head.

Jennie slaps my arm.

Jennie: and here I thought you were being all lovey dovey for the sake of it.

I chuckle

Lisa: I was kidding.

Partly kidding, I miss Jennie sucking me off but I guess my dick can wait.

Jennie: yeah right, maybe your dick got hard thinking about your side hoe sucking you off just now.

Jennie rolls her eye as she glares at me

Lisa: first of all I have no side hoes, secondly no one does it like you Jennie Kim.

Jennie rolls her eyes

Jennie: how sweet of you to say jerk.

I place a kiss on her lips as she buries her face into the crook of my neck.

Lisa: I'm sorry my little Mandu.

I felt Jennie bite my neck making me whine in pain.

Lisa: ouch!

I hear Jennie laughing.

Jennie: I'm not a mandu.

Irene PoV

It's around 6pm. Seulgi and I have just got to the drive in movies. Seulgi parks her car at the back in the centre, so we can see the screen clearly and so that people can't really see us and take pictures.

I mean the place wasn't really crowded but I can't risk someone looking at my girlfriend especially when her abs are on display.

( A/N: Seulgi's outfit )

( A/N: Irene outfit but without the cute hat )

I was wearing something casual because Seulgi told me to but looking at her outfit she went for the whole top Seulgi vibe, which is hot.

Seulgi always complains that someone is going to steal me away from her because I'm beautiful but has she looked at herself in the mirror, I should be the one complaining.

Seulgi comes back from getting us some snacks.

Seulgi: the movie is starting bae

We were watching The Notebook because that was the only movie that was showing that was romantic, Seulgi wanted to watch an action movie but I didn't really want to.

My butterflies seem to go crazy when Seulgi places her hand in top of mine. Why am I acting like it's the first time. This girl drives me insane with her cute gestures.

Seulgi: you ok babe

Seulgi looks at me, I must of had my bad bitch face on. I smile at her.

Irene: I'm fine it's just that I love you.

Seulgi smiles

Seulgi: I love you more beautiful,

Seulgi leans in and kisses me. The mix of the popcorn and her minty fresh breath hits me.

I deepen the kiss making Seulgi place her hands on my exposed thighs, rubbing them gently.

We've seen The Notebook 4 times, so I guess us making out instead of watching the movie is great.

Rosé PoV

Me and Bambam were sat across from each other at this amazing restaurant with amazing food. Bambam sure made a good decision taking me here. ON OUR FRIST DATE.

Words can't describe the feelings I'm feeling right now. He looks really handsome and he always tells me how beautiful I look. Thankfully the girls helped me pick out a great outfit.

(A/N: Rosè outfit)

(A/N: Bambam outfit)

While eating and talking we couldn't stop smiling at each other. Bambam is really charming.

Bambam: so when did you know you liked me?

I feel my face go red.

Rosé: the first time Lisa introduced you and Seulgi in person, I mean I know who you were through media but you really changed my mind about you.

Bambam chuckles

Bambam: what do you mean by that?

I take a sip out of my Wine

Rosé: I thought you were going to be a fuck boy, a spoilt jerk.

Bambam raises his eyebrow

Bambam: and now?

I smile at him making his features soften.

Rosé: you're sweet and everything I want in a man, bonus is that you're really nice to look at.

Bambam blushes which was the cutest thing I've seen since Ella.

Bambam: you're really nice to look at too.

Me and Bambam stare into each others eyes, we all of a sudden kiss. It was a quick kiss but wow.

Jisoo PoV

We are at V's place, we decided to watch a movie at his place. Which used to be Bambam, Seulgi and Lisa's old place.

V puts his hand on my thigh, sending waves all over my body. He's so handsome, why does Irene have the best looking family.

V: what's on your mind chu?

V asked looking concerned.

Jisoo: just thinking about how lucky I am to be with you.

V smiles as he snuggles his face in the crook of my neck making me laugh. He can be so cute.

V: never picked Jisoo Kim to be the cheesy type.

I rolled my eyes

Jisoo: I'm not cheesy, you're the one who put Rose petals on the bed when we first made love.

V brushes his hair with his fingers.

V: thought all the guys had romantic first times, so I had to beat them.

I chuckle, he sure one upped Lisa and Jennie first time.

Jisoo: well Irene and Seulgi did, Bambam and Rosé haven't slept with each other yet and Jennie and Lisa had their first time at the back of Lisa's car, not so romantic.

V eyes went wide

V: wow Jennie and Lisa used to be wild before Ella.

I nod

Jisoo: shall we finish watching this movie.

V nods as he pecks my lips and we continue watching the movie.

Jennie PoV

I was taking a break from the shoot. I had a couple of more shots before I finished, looks like it's going to be a late shoot today.

It's already 7, they only gave me an hour break before we go back to the last few shots and I can finally go home to my baby and my Lili.

I decided to FaceTime Lisa.

Calling My Lili ❤️...

After a few minutes I see Ella holding Lisa phone. She's only 2 how did she answer the FaceTime and Where is Lisa?

Ella: Mama!

Ella excitedly shouts giggling uncontrollably.

Jennie: hey my baby

I said in a baby voice

Jennie: where is dada?

Ella stands up on the couch and points the phone at a sleeping Lisa. It was hard to see Lisa's face clearly because Ella was shaking so much but I knew Lisa was sleeping.

Ella: dada night night.

She's sleeping while Ella is awake, what if Ella hurts herself.

Jennie: Lisa!

I said loud enough to wake Lisa up.  She jumps as she looks around.

Lisa: Jennie? Wher~

Lisa cuts herself off when she sees Ella talking to me on her phone.

Lisa: Ella can I talk to mama.

Ella nods while Lisa says in a sleepy voice.

Ella: yes dada.

Ella gives Lisa her phone.

Lisa: when did you call baby.

Lisa says while she rubs her eyes cutely.

Jennie: just a couple of minutes ago and why are you sleeping? You need to watch Ella.

Lisa nods

Lisa: I'm sorry baby while everyone is on a date, I took Ella to the studio with me and I've been working and we just came back home like 30 minutes ago.

Lisa seems to be wide awake now. I smile when Ella squishes her face with Lisa's, she wanted to look at me to.

Ella: mama home?

Both Lisa and Ella pout and I had to take a screenshot of the cute moment.

Jennie: mama will be home soon baby.

I say to Ella in a baby voice as she nods and suddenly climbs on Lisa, she climbs on Lisa's shoulder and hugs Lisa's head.

Lisa: Ella dada wants to see mama.

I laugh at the cuteness

Lisa: babe, when are you coming back home.

Lisa says as she brings Ella to her lap.

Jennie: I'll be back at 9pm maybe earlier, after my break I just need to do a couple of more shots and I'm done.

Lisa smiles at me

Lisa: you look really good.

Lisa bites her lower lip. I laugh when Ella puts her foot on Lisa's face.

Jennie: did you give Ella candy.

Lisa nods

Lisa: maybe a little

I shake my head and glare at Lisa.

Lisa: come on babe, her face is so cute.

Lisa kisses Ella making Ella giggle.

Ella: yayyyy

I smile, my babies are cute.

There was a knock on my dressing room door. My manager opens the door and it was the assistant to the photographer.

Assistant: Miss Kim, the makeup artist is ready to do your touch ups and the final shootings are in 20 minutes.

I nod

Jennie: thank you

The assistant leaves and my manager closes the door.

Jennie: I have to go honey so, bye Ella.

I say to Ella and she waves at me.

Jennie: bye Lili can't wait to see you two later.

I pout to kiss Lisa and she smiles and pouts.

Lisa: bye Nini, I love you

I smile

Jennie: I love you too.

I hang up. It's time to get back to work.

///////////////

I know this chapter hasn't been so good but I promise the next chapter will be better.

💭💭💭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 39.4K 56
LISA G!P "You know what's funny about this , your dad is in love with me and he'll never believe you" STEPMOM JEN? [COMPLETED]
98.3K 2.2K 43
Lisa Manoban, a renowned second child of Manoban Family. She became successful on her own and established her own company without anyone's help. She...
700K 19.2K 31
after accepting her boyfriend's proposal to marry him, there are a lot of plans in jennie's mind : building a new home, meeting a new family, startin...
11.1K 527 20
Lalisa Manoban a little girl from Thailand recently moved in South Korea with her mother. Leaving her father behind was difficult enough for her... L...