[DISCONTINUED] Intertwined (G...

By IOUnot123

Y/N never did fit it in with the crowd, always the outcast, misunderstood, and judged for the peculiar things... More

Main Character's Info
Introduction
Chapter 1: The Bookstore
Chapter 2: Park Bench
Chapter 3: At my apartment
Chapter 4: Grillby's
Chapter 5: He's ... texting me?
Chapter 6: Hide n' Seek
Chapter 7: Dinner at a friends house
Chapter 8: Trouble in an Alleyway
Chapter 9: Tired
Chapter 10: Sleepover
Chapter 11: Breakfast
Chapter 12: Waterfall
Chapter 13: Waking up at home
Chapter 14: Café
Chapter 15: And I thought I was weird
Chapter 17: Just Talking
Chapter 18: Outburst
Chapter 19: Past Trauma Experiences
Chapter 20: Sleepy Rain
Chapter 21: Caught Singing
Chapter 22: Arcade
Chapter 23: Staying the Night
Chapter 24: Sparring
Chapter 25: Hospital
Chapter 26: Internal Problems
Chapter 27: Drunk Temptation
Chapter 28: First Hangover
Chapter 29: The Blushing Game
~A/N~
Chapter 30: Provoked
Chapter 31: Drunkard
Chapter 32: Awkward
Chapter 33: Complications
Chapter 34: Party Gone Wrong
Chapter 35: Tired Feelings
Chapter 36: Hard to Admit
Chapter 37: New Friends
Chapter 38: Invitation
Chapter 39: Reunion
Chapter 40: Couple Stuff
Chapter 41: I Wish
Chapter 42: My Small Quirky Family
Chapter 43: Mario Karts
Chapter 44: Wanting More
Chapter 45: Encounter
Chapter 46: The Abomination Downstairs

Chapter 16: Sweets & Cigarettes

107 7 0
By IOUnot123

- Y/N's POV -

Since Toriel was busy with her work and didn't have time to take care of Frisk, I decided to volunteer and take care of them. When I picked up Frisk, they insisted we go to the bakery and since I was hungry myself for some sweets, I agreed. So, currently that's where we're headed. I heard a !Ding!  from my phone as we were walking down the street. I took my phone out of my back pocket and checked my text messages, it was from G. 

Chill Skele Dude -  Sup doll, Toriel texted me that you're babysitting Frisk. Are you coming over?

Y/N - No, not exactly. We're heading to the bakery since Frisk and I have a craving for some sweets. 

Chill Skele Dude - Oh okay, have fun.

Y/N - You don't wanna come?

Chill Skele Dude - Mmm, I'm too lazy for that and besides, I don't really like sweets.

Y/N - Well if your not gonna join us, how 'bout I bring you a dessert back that's not too sweet for your tasting?

Chill Skele Dude - I guess so, but I doubt I'll probably like it.

Y/N - Is that a challenge? 6^6

Chill Skele Dude - Maybe, take it however you like. UwU

Y/N - Okay bet then. I'll find you a dessert you'll like, I promise. 

Chill Skele Dude - Heh heh. Don't make promises you can't keep doll.

Y/N - Trust me I will. 

Chill Skele Dude - Hmm alright then. Good luck.

Y/N - Thanks!

Chill Skele Dude - No problem.

I turned off my phone and looked down at Frisk. "Frisk, when we get to bakery we're not only going to get sweets for ourselves but G as well. Understand?" I ask. They nod their head in excitement and approval while smiling. I smile back. 

We had finally reached the bakery and entered inside the establishment, gathering the sweet and delicious smells around us. Frisk dragged me to the counter where all the pastries, delectables, and sweet treats were. "Woah! Hey, hey calm down Frisk!" I exclaim softly. They giggle pointing at all the sweets. I crouch down to their level and pat their head. "I see, I see. Why don't you pick out some desserts for yourself while I pick one out for G?" They nod vigorously, I smile. I stood back up looking for something that would shout out 'not sweet'. Since G doesn't like things that taste too sweet, perhaps I could get him a dessert that's fairly bitter but a tiny bit sweet. That's it. I got it. A dark chocolate dessert. As I was thinking, my thoughts were interrupted by the person behind the counter that appeared to be an employee of the bakery.

"Hi! Do you need help with anything?" she asks me as I was looking at the chocolate desserts.

"Yes actually, do you have any really dark chocolate, bittersweet desserts?" I ask her, a hand under my chin.

"Ah yes! Over here," she guided me. "These are our dark chocolate desserts, bittersweet. But, I'm guessing you're getting this for someone else right? No offense, it's just you don't seem like the type of person who likes their desserts rather bitter," she said honestly.

"None taken, you're not wrong though, I do prefer sweet," I faintly smile. "This is just for a friend."

"Well that's nice," she said. "Oh! I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Violet."

"My name is Y/N nice to meet you Violet," I said. 

"Nice name!" she exclaims cheerfully. 

"Thanks," I said in a casual manner. I turned to my left side to see Frisk. "Hey kiddo, how ya' doing on picking the sweets you want?" I ask them. They give me a thumbs up. I turn back to Violet. "Good. Hey um, Violet can I get the bittersweet dark chocolate cloud cake please?" I ask pointing at the cake.

"Of course! One second," she beams. She opens the case and takes the piece of cake out with the server, putting it in a small plastic fancy looking container. She then closed it and gave it to me. "Here you go!"

"Thank you." 

"Is your little buddy done choosing what they want?" she asks, pointing towards Frisk.

"Umm I think so," I say unsure. Frisk then ran back to me pulling on my pants leg. "Yeah Frisk? Have you decided?"

"Mhm! I want the cherry and rose eclairs, the apple cheesecake, raspberry macaroons, and the chocolate caramel brownies!" they rant, smiling with glee. 

"That's a lot of sweets. Just, don't eat it all at once, okay?" I drawl, voice with a little unease.

"Okay!" Frisk said cheerfully. The kid really likes sweets. I'm gonna have to patrol how much of it they eat, because if I don't Toriel's gonna kill me. 

"I'll just take a slice of key lime pie and a small strawberry shortcake," I confirm to Violet, she nods.  She gathered all the dessert's up in separate little pink and blue boxes and put it all in one big bag for us. 

"That'll be 20 dollars and 34 cents please!" she establishes, giving the bag. I gladly took it and pulled out my credit card giving it to her. 

"Here you go," I said. She took the credit card and swiftly swiped it across the machine then gave it back to me. 

"Thank you for coming to our bakery! Have a nice day, hope to see you again Y/N!" she said waving me goodbye. 

"Hope to see you again too!" I smile and wave back as we left the bakery. Well, she seemed nice. Frisk skipped with excitement while holding my hand as we were walking down the street. 

"I can't wait to taste the desserts we got!" they shout. 

"I can't wait either," I smile. 

~ Time Skip ~ brought to you by desserts and sweets ~

We had arrived at G's house and I knocked on the door. *Knock knock* I and Frisk were at the door but didn't wait for long because G had opened it. 

"Hey G, I got the sweets and I found the perfect one for you," I faintly smile, showing him the bag in my hand. He rolled his eyes playfully.

"We'll see about that doll, we'll see," he said in a smug tone. I and Frisk stepped in, G closing the door behind us, then we walked to the kitchen. I set the bag on the table and started to take out the desserts, setting it gently on the surface, so I wouldn't mess them up from the inside. G watched from the seal of the kitchen's entrance, leaning against it. Frisk's eyes lit up with eager excitement, their hands at the edge of the table, fingers tapping with anticipation.

"Now Frisk, take only one of your desserts. I don't want you to get a stomachache from eating too much sugar," I explained to them. They nodded and grabbed the medium pink box which contained the raspberry macaroons. I grabbed the little fancy plastic container and turned it towards G. "Now for you G," I extended the container to him which he grabbed politely.

"You got this for me?" he asks, looking at me. 

"Mhm, I got you the bittersweet dark chocolate cloud cake! I guess you'd probably want something chocolatey because you don't seem very fond of vanilla or possibly strawberry so, I got you that," I explains, shrugging my shoulders. His vision then turned to the piece of cake, observing it from all angles. I went to the drawer and grabbed out two silverware utensils. "Here," I gave him a fork. "If you don't like it, you can give it to me or Frisk instead of tossing it in the trash," I smile. 

- G's POV -

"Thanks. Did you get anything for yourself?" I ask her. 

"Of course I did," she scoffs playfully. "Why wouldn't I?" She grabbed a small pink pie box from the table and opened it revealing a slice of key lime pie. Ah, so that's what she likes. I'll take note to that.

"Well just curious," I shrug. "Come on, let's join Frisk in the living room," I gesture my head towards the room. 

"Alright," she agrees. We walked into the living room and plopped ourselves on the couch. I was still holding the container with the piece of dark chocolate cake in it, so I decided to try it. Y/N had already started eating her slice of key lime pie which seemed adorable. She then noticed I was looking at her and stopped. "Aren't you gonna try your cake?"

"Oh the cake? Yeah, I'll try it," I said. I took a small chunk of the cake with my fork and put it in my mouth, chewing it slowly to collect the taste. It wasn't sweet like I had expected but just right.

"Well, how is it?" she asks in an eager tone.

"It's not too sweet so, I guess you could say I actually like it," I said approvingly, taking another bite.

"Yes!! See, I told you I could find you something," she quietly exclaims, raising a fist in the air in satisfaction.

"Heh, I guess you do know what I like doll," I faintly smile. Frisk was sitting on the right side of me, eating nearly through half of the raspberry macaroons, and there were a lot. 

"Hey kiddo, why don't cha' save the rest of your macaroons for later? We don't want ya' full before dinner," I said. 

"Okay," Frisk listens closing the box. They hopped off the couch and went to the kitchen.

"You seem to be very good with children," Y/N comments, her head tilted to the side. 

"Well I took care of paps when we were younger so, that's the only way I know how  to take care of kids," I said finishing the rest of my cake. There was a short silence. *Sigh* I shouldn't have said that.

"Oh, well you did a great job G," she smiles, breaking the tension. 

"Thanks doll," I said, cheered up a bit. Frisk came back into the living room and sat beside me turning the channel on tv to the news channel. Great, I thought sarcastically. 

'Hello, my name is Debbie Portman of NBC News Channel here bringing you a report of the current events in Ebott City. As we've known, for almost a year, monsters have been living on the surface, and now the human race is in jeopardy of the risks. Many humans have started protesting against monsters being on the surface like they did when they first arrived. Conflict has been going on which has led to fights, broken property, and injured human civilians from getting attacked by monsters. Here's a few people we have interviewed from their crucial experience.' 

I quickly grabbed the remote and turned the tv off. I hadn't realized my breath had quickened in anger, so I had to catch it and calm down.

"G are you alright?" Y/N asks, putting a hand on my shoulder, concerned. 

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said assuring her. 

"Are you sure? I can tell that your probably disoriented or rather uncomfortable with what the reporter said on the news," she raised a brow at me reluctantly. "Plus, what they're saying is a bunch of bullcrap anyways, so don't worry about it," she said comforting me. Frisk didn't say anything and hugged my arm. Suddenly I felt a bit more relaxed, but still a little disgruntled. I hate it when they spit lies out on tv. 

"Thanks doll, you too Frisk," I sigh, closing my eyes for a quick second. When I realized Y/N still had half of her piece of pie, I thought of an idea. "Hey doll."

"Yes G?" she said looking at me.

"Can I have a slice of pie?" I ask, lazily grinning. This'll be fun.

"Umm, I only have strawberry shortcake left, but you can have it if you want," she says.

"I don't want that, I want a slice of your pie," I say smoothly. Y/N stops all movement for a second or two, blinking obviously. A moment later, her face was the color of a strawberry after comprehending my remark. I chuckle at her.

"M-M-my p-pie?!?!" she stutters in a high-pitched tone, pointing a finger at herself. 

"Yes your pie," I said wearing a smug look. 

"B-b-but w-why?"she asks, confused.

"Because it'll taste better,~" I coo, scooting a bit closer. Her body was pressed against the side cushion of the couch, she was still holding the slice of pie.

"U-um umm," she blushed. "You can have the rest of my pie if you want." She held the pie up to me, waiting for me to take it.

"Alright," I approve, redrawing back to my position. "But, you'll have to feed it to me,~" I purred.

"O-okay," Y/N agrees. "Give me your fork please."

"Nope." I tossed my fork and container in the trash. "I want you to feed me with yours." She blushed even more than she had before, her cheeks now bright cherry red. I smiled to myself at this. This is fun. 

"B-but Frisk is right there!" she flushes, embarrassed. 

"They don't care, do ya' kiddo?" I ask, turning my head towards them.

"Nope!" they shook their head side to side. "I'm gonna go upstairs to my room, have fun!" Frisk giggled running up the stairs. I turn my attention back to Y/N giving her a smug look.

"Now, time for my treat," I say in a smug manner. She sighs and took a bit of the pie on her fork and gave it to me. I took a bite, chewed it, and swallowed it. Hmm, tastes good.

"Mmm yum,~" I purr, looking at her. Her eyes were half-lidded and face neutral, but the hue of her face showed she was blushing tremendously.

"Just-- eat the rest of it" she demands in a firm manner, extending her fork to me, averting her eyes. I smirk taking another bite. After another four more bites, there was none left. I gently grab her chin, making her face me. 

"Mmm doll, that was delicious,~" I lick my lips seductively in a teasing manner. She flinches at the probable fact that I had a tongue, but didn't say anything.

"W-whatever," she said in a flat tone, swatting my hand away and getting up from the couch. I followed her into the kitchen, watching her toss the pink box into the trash. 

"I was just teasin' ya' know," I chuckle, leaning slightly against the counter. 

"Well even if  it was teasing, don't do it again," she growls in a harsh, cold tone. I think I struck a nerve.

"Alright, alright," I chuckle nervously, putting my hands up in defeat. She looks at me with dull eyes then turns back, walking back to the living room. Yep, she's pissed. I walk back into the living room and sat across a good length from Y/N. She had her eyes closed with her arms crossed. It was silent for a few seconds before I managed to say anything. 

"Doll look, I didn't mean ta' offend you or make ya' mad," I sigh heavily, rubbing the back of my neck. "But I guess---no I mean I took it too far. I'm sorry," I apologize sincerely. She opened her beautiful eyes and turned her head towards me, staring at me for a few moments.

"I forgive you," she sighs, uncrossing her arms, voice soft. "I just needed a little space to calm down, that's all."

"Good to know," I said getting up from the couch. "I'll-- give ya' a little time to yourself and I'll go outside for a few minutes," I gesture towards the door.

"Alright, but don't stay out there for too long," she voiced. I nodded and sauntered out the room. I closed the door behind me and leaned against the wall of the house on the porch. I took out my cigarette pack from my back pocket, pulling out a cigarette and put it between my lips. I took out my lighter and ignited its flame against my cigarette, then put it back in my front pocket. I observed my surroundings taking a long drag of smoke in and exhaling it. 

 - Y/N's POV -

I rested my back against the couch, my arms once again lightly crossed, thinking. Maybe I should go outside and talk to him? I don't want things to be awkward between us after he comes back inside. *Sigh* I didn't mean to come off as aggressive, cold or rather pissed, but I just don't know how to react. It's like a defense mechanism. Pure, cold, aggression. Instead of being open and light hearted to it, I feel the automatic need to protect myself or my emotions to say. I'll just go talk to him, yeah, easy. Do what's right. I got up from the couch, arms uncrossed, and walked out to the front. I turn the knob and open the door.

This caught G's attention and his head turned towards me. "Hey G," I close the door behind me. I approach and stop a few feet from him.

"Hey doll," he said leaning against the platform, a cigarette between his fingers.

"You smoke?" I ask, curious.

"Mhm," he hums. Well, that probably explains the smell from his jacket the other time I wore it.

"Isn't that bad for you just as it is for humans?" I tilt my head to the side, confused.

"Mmm nah, I don't have lungs," he affirms. Exhaling the smoke, tapping the ash off the cigarette.

"But it's still bad for you in some possible way," I articulate, crossing my arms, an eyebrow raised.

"Well I feel fine," he indicates in a relaxed tone, eye sockets half-lidded. His gaze was turned to the scenery in front of him. My expression became neutral and I walk to the platform, leaning against it myself a few feet from G.

"Do you smoke--because your perhaps stressed, or have anxiety?" I ask, looking at him, my voice soft.

"Mmm No, I just do it cause I want to. Why do ya' ask?" he turned his head my direction.

"Well scientifically, most people smoke because they have stress, anxiety, depression, or other major problems," I shrug explaining.

"Hmm good ta' know," he lazily smirks. "Nerd."

"Thank you," I grin. "Cause that means your calling me smart."

He took the cigarette from between his lips, leaned down to my height, and blew smoke in my face. I coughed, waving the fume away. "Sure dove," he imparted casually. I blush a little at the new nickname, but decide not take it to heart. He drops the cigarette and crushes it underneath his boot. "Let's head back inside before it gets cold," he gestures, heading towards the door. He opens the door for me to walk in first, which I did and he followed after.

"So... what do we do now?" I ask G, my hands rested behind my back. I thought about watching tv, but because of what happened earlier, I decided not to.

"We could sleep," he suggests, his thumb directed towards the stairs. 

"Okay, but first I have to check on Frisk," I said. "Then I'll join you."

"Alright," he yawns in a tired tone. We head upstairs and G went down the opposite hallway, while I quickly approach Frisk's room or the 'guest' room. I lightly knocked on the door, turned the knob, and slowly opened the door. I enter to find Frisk sleeping on the carpet floor with colored papers scattered everywhere. I smile to myself at the scene and walked over to Frisk, picking them up. I walked to the bed, unfolded the sheets and gently laid Frisk's sleeping form onto the bed and covered the sheets over them comfortably. I gave them a quick peck on their forehead and they smiled in their sleep. Cute, I thought. I turned from their bed and picked up the scattered colored papers, organized them, and put them on the coloring table. I then headed for the door, as I did this, I took another glance at Frisk, making sure they were still sleeping and quietly closed the door. 

I walked to the other end of the hallway and knocked on the door of G's room. I heard a 'Come in' and entered. The room was lit, a bright dim light .

"The kid okay?" G asks, closing a book. I close the door behind me, take off my shoes beside it, and crawl onto the bed.

"Mhm, they ended up passing out on the carpet, papers scattered on the floor," I smile.

"Heh, yep they tend to fall asleep on the floor a lot," G lightly chuckles. "I don't know why though." I faintly smile.

"So whatcha' got there, a book?" I ask, pointing at the book. "Physical Science Formulas and Concepts huh? And you said I was a nerd," I crossed my arms smirking, an eyebrow propped up. 

"So what dove," he blushes a faint yellow blush. "And didn't you say that nerd meant you were smart?" 

"Hmm, I guess so, but that was only supposed to apply to me," I said in a smug tone. I look at him for a brief moment and realize he was highly embarrassed. Now I was the one making him blush. "There's nothing wrong with reading about scientific concepts. I like science a bit myself, so I won't judge," I shrug. G put his book away.

"Well in that case doll,~" G continued. "Can I conduct a science experiment?~" he purrs moving closer. I grew nervous, blush trying not to overwhelm my face. I scooted back a little.

"No," I protest strictly, attempting to cancel out the nervousness in my voice. 

"Come on, I just wanna cuddle you,~" he pleaded in a deep, sexy tone.

"No. I don't do physical contact," I refuse, raising my arms up across my chest, making an 'X' with them.

"Physical contact didn't matter to you last time or the other, did it?~" he mentions. I thought of the other two times when there was little space between us. I felt my cheeks heat up without my permission.

"No," I pout, answering truthfully. Curse my honesty. G sat criss-crossed on his bed and still even slouching, he was tall. He chuckled and picked me up, which took me by surprise, and put me in his lap. He then wrapped his arms around me in a warm affectionate way. I hadn't mentioned this before, but for a skeleton he's very soft for only being bone. I was tremendously blushing the color of a strawberry by now, head down, my hands gripping the cloth on my knees, refusing to look up. I went stiff. I felt my heart race and thump against my chest, I was sure G could almost hear it. I've never really been in a guys lap before which made me even more nervous. 

"Better?" G asks in a soft, gentle tone. I silently nod, too embarrassed to say anything, hiding my face in his sweater. His jaw softly rested on top of my head, I could feel his warm breath. My body was now completely rested against his figure, relaxed. I had calmed down taking in his scent of vanilla and cigarettes. It was strange you could say, I felt as if I belonged in his hold. I had too admit, it did feel... nice. Soothing even. Soon enough I found myself drifting off to sleep in G's arms. Although I didn't really like physical contact, G was an acception I was willing to make. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

915K 26.5K 27
Sans has lived through countless timelines. He's seen the kid make friends with everyone, only to give up in the final moments. He's seen the kid kil...
73.9K 3.4K 42
It's only been a few years since monsters have been released from their underground prison. In some towns, monsters are welcomed with open arms. Othe...
1.9K 84 19
TW!!!! The story will go over topics of s*xual abuse, and other things of that sort. A dream of hope, of love. There he laid, someone. They couldn't...
9.9K 244 37
Another Add x reader story. This one is different from the last one. It's a completely different story for a completely different path. I wonder if y...