One Kiss [BoyxBoy]

By SweeDee

Hayward University is known to be the capital college consisting of homosexuals, bisexuals, and lesbians. Wit... More

One Kiss [BoyxBoy]
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

CHAPTER TWELEVE

11.3K 435 143
By SweeDee

CHAPTER TWELEVE

Wanting for this dreadful night to be over with already wasn't even the start to a bad night. I groaned and sighed as I sat on the couch, waiting for my sister and mom. Why do women have to take so long to get ready?

Tapping my foot on the floor seemed like the only entertainment I had right now. I was soon thwacked on the back of the head by my dad.

"Gah what!" I asked rubbing my head.

"It's really annoying," he said nonchalantly.

"I can help it. They're taking forever," I whined.

"You should be happy that they're wasting time. You didn't want to come in the first place," he pouted.

I rolled my eyes, "So? You guys should be there already.. I mean you're the host! Its your party!" I said incredulously.

"Yeah well your mom likes to arrive fashionably late," he scratched his head and grinned.

"I can see that," I mumbled. "Where's Fabes anyway?" I asked.

"He should be down soon. He didn't have a suit so I made him borrow one of mine."

I nodded, "How nice of you," I said flatly.

He shrugged, "Of course. I don't want my soon to be son in law to hate me now do I."

I gawked at him, "Huh?"

"Yes, son in law. I see the way you two look at each other. It's more than just a fling. You two love each other," he said matter of factly.

I blinked several times. This is just too weird.

"Son don't look at me like that," he scowled.

"Sorry but this is just weird," I muttered. "I didn't think you'd be this fine with me being you know.."

"Gay," he finished off.

I sighed, "Why must you say it like that? I like girls too you know so I'm bi."

He laughed, "Son, I don't think you'll be into anymore girls after Fabes here."

That's one thing he's right about, I won't be into any other girls or any other person at all. I deeply loved Fabian and I don't think I can find anyone else who could compare to him.

He was hot, naaaw not hot, sexy is more like it. He's may not seem like it but he has the kindest heart in the world. He looks like your typical bad boy but deep down, he's the sweetest person I know.

"Theo," my dad said breaking my train of thoughts, "I don't care what sexuality you are. As long as your happy then I'm happy. Fabes seems like a good guy and I actually do like him so don't do anything stupid to make him run away from you, you got that," he threaten.

I narrowed my eyes at him, "Really dad, really? And how do you know if we're going to get married or not? What if we don't work out?"

I hoped it wasn't the ladder. I want us to be together as long as time allowed us too.

"Really really," he repeated, "and why wouldn't you too work out?"

I stayed quiet as I looked at me dad. I honestly don't know if we would or not. I mean yes he's the first and only guy I loved but what of this was just all a mistake and one day he wakes up to find out that he doesn't want me anymore?

I sighed and shrugged, "I don't know dad," I whispered, drifting my eyes down to the floor.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't know. I'm just scared that's all."

"I'm all ears." I raised a brow at him. "What? Just because I'm not your mom doesn't mean I can't give you advice now come on, lay it on me." He leaned back against the couch and crossed his arms.

"Okay Dr. Phil." I rubbed the nape of my neck and looked at my dad. His eyes were set dead serious on me. I chuckled nervously and blew out a breath.

"Alright well I don't know I'm scared that one day we might not be together. It hurts to even think about it. I really love him dad. I don't think I can handle it if I lost him. What if one day he decides he doesn't want me anymore..that he doesn't want dick.." I chuckled uneasy, "I meeeeaaann he wants a va jay jay instead of a wee wee.."

"Theo! Okay! I get it!" he covered his ears shaking his head.

I laughed, "Sorry."

My dad smiled, "Continue."

I nodded, "Do you think this is all a mistake?" I asked him.

"What do you mean?"

I shrugged. I didn't know how to put it into words or explain it to him.

My dad sighed, "Do you think this is all a mistake?"

I shook my head, "No, I don't think so."

"Son, then stop thinking like this. If you two were meant to be then nothing can stop the love between you two." He paused for a long moment, "Why don't you tell Fabes this?"

"Now why would I?" I asked him like he was crazy, "I don't want to lay all this crap on him," I mumbled.

"It's not crap."

My eyes widen when I heard his low voice. Snapping my head around I turned to face him. His brows furrowed as he looked at me while walking up to me.

"It's not crap," he repeated.

He looked so good, so dashing in that suit of his, well my dad's to be exact but hot damn! Okay quit getting side tracked Theodore, this is serious.

Fabian knelt down on the floor with one knee propped up before me.

"I'll go check on your mom and sister," my dad said and left us alone.

He waited until my dad was out of view before speaking, "Theo, don't be scared," he started, placing a hand on top of my own and his other cupping my cheek, brushing his thumb against it.

"How long were you there?" I asked curiously. "I didn't even hear you come down."

He smiled a small smiled, "I was here long enough."

"And how long was long enough?"

He rolled his eyes and chuckled, "Okay the whole thing."

My mouth dropped. That meant he heard...oh my God! I literally face palmed myself. He laughed and removed my hand from my forehead.

"Theo, it's a good thing I came down when I did otherwise I wouldn't have known what you were thinking. You would've never told me this would you," he said sternly, his eyes full of emotions from fear and hurt.

My eyes averted to our intertwining fingers, "Whaaa of course I was going too.."

He lifted my chin up, forcing me to look at him, "And exactly when would that be? Tomorrow? A week? Month? Year? Or never?"

"Fabian."

"Baby please don't keep stuff like this from me. I'm scared to not know what you're thinking. I'm scared that one day you will wake up and not like what you see. It's not you, I should be afraid of making you run away, not the other way around"

He pulled me into his chest, embracing me as tightly as he could. "You will never lose me. I can't picture myself spending the rest of my life with anyone but you. It pains me to just think about not waking up and having you in my arms and to not see that beautiful face of yours every waking minute of my life."

I let out a shaky breath of relief and hugged him closer. "But what if we don't work out?"

"And why would we not. Like your dad said, nothing can come between our love for each other. As long as we know we're in love, nothing can stop us."

He pulled away and looked deeply into my eyes, "Please stop thinking like we don't belong who each other. If we didn't why did fate lead us to this point in life. Why are we right here in this moment?" He smiled so genuinely and kissed my forehead.

I sighed in defeat, "You're right. I'm sorry," I mumbled.

"From this day on no more lying okay?"

"No more lying, only the truth."

He nodded, "Only the truth."

He cupped my cheeks with his hands and kissed me passionately. All his love for me poured into that single kiss. I knew right there and then that he would never leave me even if he had a choice and I would never leave him.

Leaning his forehead against mine his whispered, "Now about being your dads son in law..." he let the sentence hang.

"I'd love you to be my son in law!" my dad blurted out of no where.

I groaned and turned my head towards my parents and sister, "Ever heard of privacy!"

"Excuse me but whose house is this? Exactly, mine," he said matter of factly.

I rolled my eyes, "Whaever."

"What's this about a son in law?" my mom asked.

"It's nothing mom," I said quickly.

Fabian laughed and got up, pulling me up with up as well, "I was thinking that Theo and I should get married," he shrugged casually.

"What the!" I punched his shoulder hard.

He winced and rubbed his arm, glaring at me, "What? I'm just stating a fact. We will get married one day you know."

I blushed, "Shut your pie hole."

My mom and sister shrieked, "Oh my! That means we need to plan ahead. I know the best wedding planner and she happens to be a friend of mine," my mom chirped excitedly.

"Mom! We are not getting married!"

"What!" Fabian cried. Hurt etched across his face.

I took his hands into mine, "I didn't mean it like that. I just meant as in not right now but we will hopefully one day," I tried explaining.

He sighed in relief, "Good I thought you never wanted to," he pouted his lips.

Awww he looked so adorable doing that. Hell, I might as well marry him right now!

"Then it's settled," my mom cut in, "Fabes tell me when you plan on proposing so I know when to start planning," she grinned cheekily.

Fabian chuckled, "Will do Mrs. Crane."

"Please, call me mom," she waved dismissively.

"Then call me dad as well," my dad added.

Fabian laughed and nodded, "Okay, Mom and dad."

"Isn't this just one big happy family!" Cleo clapped her hands. "Group hug!"

"Oh hell no!" I shook my head and put my hands in front of me, "nuh uh."

"Come on Theo," Cleo wined, "we haven't had one since you left for college."

"Exactly, that's one reason why I left."

Fabian shoved me forward making me stumble towards my parents. I snapped my head at him and shot dagger at him. He shrugged and grinned.

I was soon enveloped into three pairs of arms and smothered with bear hugs.

"Come come Fabes," my mom smiled.

"Yes mom," he smirked at me and joined this one hell of a weird family reunion.

"Daaaawww see this wasn't so bad," Cleo cooed.

Yeah she must be on crack.

****

We were finally here after a good hour or two waiting on my mom and sister and then that funky group hug. We pulled up to one of the many hotels my parents owned and got out of the car. Walking up to the hotel was like walking down the red carpet. Cameras flashed here and there as we walked towards the entrance. My mom and sister definitely took "fashionably late" to a whole new extent.

I couldn't help but feel uneasy about tonight. My stomach was feeling all queasy and nauseous. Maybe I was hungry, I tend to get hungry fast due to my high metabolism. Let's just hope it was that..

My eyes scanned the room and landed on the many tables lined with delicious looking food making my mouth water. Fabian grabbed my hand, lacing our fingers together and led the way to the tables. He glanced back at me and smirked. He knew me so well!

Picking up a plate I loaded it with the array of different foods. "Babe. Don't take so much, I don't want you to get sick eating all that," Fabian warned.

"You can always take care of me if I do get sick," I mumbled sticking a spoonful of whatever was on my plate.

He chuckled and sighed, "I guess you're right." He kissed my cheek.

"Fabian?"

We both turned around to see an older looking woman and man standing next to each other.

I heard Fabian swallow hard, "Oh fuck me," he breathed out.

I quirked a brow and looked between him and the older couple. They had similar features. The male had the same strong masculine features as his face and the female had the same ashy brown hair and light hazel eyes.

Realization dawn on me and I choked on my food. I coughed and wheezed as the food shot down the wrong hole.

Fabian quickly patted and rubbed my back, handing me a cup of water and taking the plate away, setting it aside on the table.

I wiped my mouth with a napkin, "Sorry," I mumbled, embarrassed.

He laughed and shook his head, "Don't be." He turned to his parents and just looked at him.

Alright..what's up with this stare off. I'm feeling some tension between them. I wanted to ask but knew better not to. Maybe I'll get him to spill later.

I cleared my throat, "Hello," I said trying to break the tension.

"Hello," his mom said dryly, "Who is this." She looked to her son then back at me.

Yup she hates me. I'm sure his parents saw him kissing my cheek.

Fabian rolled his eyes and pulled my to his side, keeping a firm grip on my waist. Her gaze drifted to his hand on my waist and narrowed her eyes at us.

"This mother is Theodore or you can call him Theo. He's my boyfriend."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 4K 18
when george's falls in love with his homophobic best friend named clay who just so happened to be the most popular person in their school... how will...
211 4 13
One photo. One photo changed everything for Marley. A simple post of a photo on facebook sparked a complicated love between Marley and Lauren that go...
488K 17.5K 35
“N-nothing” I stammered out, trying to scoot back. But he kept the distance filled each time. Soon, my back was against some cabinets as I ran out of...
896 1 10
(Book 2 in THE PEACH-POUNDING PETERS OF PETERSON HALL series.) Welcome to Port Pelle College, where all the action starts and ends on the fourth flo...